[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be manipulative?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I am half normie. I want to a very manipulative psychopath, I want to control people, I desire power over them. Where do I start, how to do that?
>>
plenty of books out there

machiavelli is the classic
48 laws of power

most useful is probably "influence - the art of persuasion" this shit works
>>
>>36140748
What do you think power is?
>>
>>36140748
Behavioural economics.
>>
>>36140748
For starters you need next to no empathy. I don't mean just going out and being a retarded jackass either, just that you don't really care about others. You don't have that you will be shit at manipulation.
>>
If you have to ask, you will never accomplish it.
>>
>>36140865
>If you have to ask, you will never accomplish it.
That's not true.
>>
>>36140748
become popular by beating up your peers and ask women on dates in front of big groups of ppl get someone to film it
>worked for me
>>
File: Unfasor (1).gif (235KB, 219x432px) Image search: [Google]
Unfasor (1).gif
235KB, 219x432px
>>36140783
Why would you ask a question like that? OP is lost. Just let him suffer.
>>
>>36140748

>half normie

Leave.
>>
>>36140748
Plenty of good material has already been brought up in this thread, but do bear in mind: practice makes perfect. Go out and try to manipulate people, in low-risk circumstances at first, and later rise further.
>>
OP here.

Basically I was always a shy anxious boy, but lately I got more confident.

I hate how people always use me, disrespect me. Now I can deal with this.

I want to use others for my personal goals and I thought asking you guys are a better option than piece of shit buzzfeed articles written by snowflakes
>>
>>36140748
autism at work right here
>>
>>36140837
Not OP but I'm already an enabler, I can get ppl to do most things through charm and logic, but I wanna get to the point where I can actually start conning ppl for bigger things like sex or random expenses.
>>
>>36141029
Enabler doesn't equal psychopath level of manipulation, and enablers are pure beta tier dog shit considering they ENABLE themselves to be someone else's chew toy for their shitty vices. You also need confidence, if you don't have a silver tongue or at least speak with gusto you're just going to make yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>36141186
well no shit but its a starting point, my statement was geared as to finding the next level
>>
>>36140930
It's just a subject I'm interested in so I wanted to talk about it.
>>
>>36140748
Just destroy your empathy, pretty easy to do once you can learn to react with hatred to any human you see.
>>
>>36140748
this is very autistic, why are there so many 16 year olds on here?
>>
>>36140748

Are you already at least a little bit manipulative?

If you're a natural beta or not good with people, then trying to 'learn manipulation' from Robert Greene or something won't work. You need to have a certain baseline interest in others to successfully manipulate them. You can't just crawl out of the basement and shake the cheeto dust off your fingers and start Machiavelliing it up, all your moves will come across artificial and transparent.

IF you're already mildly manipulative, like let's say you're able to get people to do favors for you by whining about some bullshit, the next logical step is to move into more advanced stuff like extracting continual favors every single day by incessant nagging, or creating an enigmatic mysterious aura around your work through vague language. Andy Warhol managed to get to the top of the NYC social hierarchy using the latter strategy despite being very likely autistic. That said he's sort of a special case, had been reading about fame and striving for it since an early age. Might not work for the average robot.
>>
>>36140748
If you're not smart enough to figure it out, you're not smart enough to do it
>>
File: 1481515460329.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481515460329.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>36140748

>you go this route

>mastery of self interest

>you think you're special

>git good

>you realize everyone is doing it / has been doing it

>dunno what to think

>you become paranoid

>you finally grow up and realize that acting in your own interest is just normal

you are 14. you realize that someone smarter than you will come along, out you, and cleave you from the heard from the shadows socially.

you think people dont notice, they do, and they talk.
>>
File: 1481412996068.jpg (47KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481412996068.jpg
47KB, 290x350px
>>36142939
I guess I didn't really give you a solution when i wrote this.

look- just act in your interest. "i like this / i dont like this"

life will naturally filter you to where you belong. a place where the natural you (the you that exists without effort) belongs.

Habitually Lying to others will only hurt yourself in the long run. you're wasting time pretending to be something you're not.
>>
>>36143024
not OP, but maybe you could indulge me

i reckon that there are people in which habitually lying comes absolutely naturally; instead of pretending to be something that they are not, the individual in question is acting as natural as they can
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.