[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trigger warning: logic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1491763733874.jpg (35KB, 750x842px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491763733874.jpg
35KB, 750x842px
Trigger warning: logic
>>
>>36139794
>men and women
>able to be just friends
>>
>>36139794
Yeah, if she's a friend with benefits
>>
>>36139794
>you never have a bad dog

>if you don't mind a dog that pisses on the floor and destroys the couch
>>
>>36139794
I want more than friendship, what now?
>>
>>36139794
>wanting to befriend a woman

Good holy fucking god, have you listened to half the shit they talk and gossip about? If it wasn't for the hole between their legs, nobody but fellow women and gay men would talk to them. There'd be no point.
>>
There's a difference between the friend zone and having female friends. I have female friends that I don't want to fuck, but I have also had female friends who I do want to fuck that I am forbidden from fucking. That is the friendzone.
>>
>>36139794
You're never stuck in the friendzone if you give up instantly upon rejection, more like.
>>
>>36139794
i don't think I've ever met a women who had any interesting qualities that a man didn't have with less drama
>>
>>36140206
no that is called sexual attraction you fucking fuck
>>
>>36139794
Women treat their male "friends" as emotional cumrags to financially-exploit and dump their problems on while giving absolutely nothing in return. I'd legitimately rather be friends with a dog.
>>
>>36140171
I want more money but I'm sure as shit not telling my boss
>>
>>36139794
Look at the guy who posted the meme. He is the poster child for beta cuckery.

I would be open to having a female friend but it's not that simple. It's never that simple.

Also sage for twitter screencap thread
>>
>>36140291
>WOMEN ARE MY BOSS
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>36140287
>>36140240
These, glad you guys had the balls to say it. I'll bet that there are some cool girls out there but on average, guys make much better friends
>>
>>36140206
i bet the female friends that you dont wanna fuck would definitely fuck you. you friendzoned them
>>
Women are shitty friends though. They're outright worthless if they shot you down since they will try to abuse their emotional leverage over you every chance they get.
>>
And the value of a female 'friend' over an male friend is what again?
Oh right, the possibility of becoming more than a friend, or so the orbiter thinks.
>>
Yeah but I don't value women as friends. I've tried. Sincerely I've tried to have female friends and 100% of the time they've been shit friends.
>>
File: IMG_20170227_115153.jpg (23KB, 552x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_115153.jpg
23KB, 552x515px
>staying in the friendzone helps you get out of the friendzone
but that's wrong, you fucking retard
>>
>>36139794
God I hate nu male cucks. They are worse than women.
>>
Isn't the point of being /stuck/ in the friend zone that you are putting in much more effort for her than merely a friend would do?
>>
File: 1488953603750.png (214KB, 500x533px) Image search: [Google]
1488953603750.png
214KB, 500x533px
I think the term "friendzoned" hasn't been clearly defined because everyone uses it differently.

I remember it initially being used for girls who purposely give a male hints of attraction, just enough to get his attention, but ultimately staying "just friends". She's manipulating him for attention and sometimes even money/favors.

That's a more sinister version which obviously has no excuses or stupid posts to make up for. Now it suddenly means "reciprocated attraction", which is tame in comparison.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.