[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got my first girlfriend bros. Just want to let you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1486182193029.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1486182193029.png
664KB, 1001x823px
I just got my first girlfriend bros.

Just want to let you guys know you can make it too. You just gotta try.
>>
>>36138441

see you in 3 weeks when she dumps you because she finds piss bottles and your semen rag.
>>
>>36138483
wait, why would she dump me because of my piss bottles? girls dont like that?
>>
time to prep the bull
>>
>>36138441
Too late, not attracted to them anymore.
>>
>>36138509
>>36138509
Won't happen. Shes black herself and doesn't like black guys.
>>
>>36138539
>implying that you can't get cucked by a BWC
>>
Screencap this, so you can be reminded.
If it is all good and sunshine you find the screenshot in decades and smile at her.
I really hope it is the case.

But if it is as matters always are these days you'll break your heart again when ever it is posted.

Go on take a screenshot, I dare you.
>>
>>36138557
Don't be so bitter. You'll find a gf eventually.
>>
>>36138608
i'm not bitter dood, I'm reminding you that you are gonna be a robot for the rest of your life.

it is what it is
>>
>>36138441
congrats, you have graduated from robot to cyborg.

good luck.
>>
How old are you? How many times have you gone around the sun?
>>
>>36138441
Proud of you anon :)

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you
>>
>>36138539
>>any one can get a gf
>>unless you'er black, which even you own women will crave the bwc
>>
>>36138441
>12 / 0 / 9 / 1
Good on you, but most people here are better off figuring out how to lose the desire for a gf. For most people fulfilling that desire is far easier than removing it, but its very different for those of us on here.
>>
became a robot, die a robot
>>
>>36139152
>For most people fulfilling that desire is far easier than removing it
In the long run keeping that desire fulfilled and removing the desire are both equally hard. Few people find long lasting love nowadays.

>but its very different for those of us on here.
Yes, instead of one very difficult option, we have two, otherwise there'd be no >tfw no gf threads
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.