[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what were they? Normies, cyborgs, robots, etc?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 876549684.png (134KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
876549684.png
134KB, 352x240px
what were they? Normies, cyborgs, robots, etc?
>>
>>36137925
They don't really fit any category
>>
Probably cyborgs.
>>
>>36137925
I think I know of this show..it used to come on after Jersey Shore right??
>"heh-hehhehe you need toilet paper"
>"huhuhuhuh no you are corn man!"
>>
>>36137925
just dirtbags and general trash.
>>
>>36137925
they were literally retarded
>>
>>36137925
I was like them through school.

Small group of friends, not the uncool kids. Usually the cool kids. We joked and laughed through class were the "class clowns" but I was the guy who took it too far and got in trouble.

I consider myself an Android, looking like and passing for NORMIE but still a robot where it counts. Intp
>>
>>36137925
>had friends

obviously they were normies
>>
>>36137925
>uhhhh.... if we're Chads does that mean we to like... uhhh.... bang some chicks or something...?
>huhuhuhuhuuuhhuhhuhuh
>Like....sign me up huhuhuh
>>
They were "normies" but they were just general trash normies.

I guess I missed the generation boat for B&B because they were never funny - just annoying.
>>
>>36137925
robots who instead of accepting their destiny as outcast, attempted to be Chad's (and failed)
They didn't have any friends except Steward who was a beta loser himself
>>
>>36137925
They were cyborgs but they were too stupid to realize it
>>
they share the same fate we do, but at least they werent functional enough to interpret it that well
>>
>>36139822
Literally their only friend was Stewart
>>
They don't fit in with any clique because they represent non-existent stereotypes that only the show's creator believes in. The show was a really poorly written attempt to caricaturize liberalism, or something of that sort. Of course, the main characters make no fucking sense because Mike Judge is completely socially retarded.
>>
They were supposed to represent generation x losers. Kids who didn't care and were content with being stupid. Kinda like burn outs but without the drugs. Just immature kids who only want to drink, do drugs, score and never work.

Actually that sounds a lot like me. I love those guys...
>>
File: 1485483925214.jpg (164KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
1485483925214.jpg
164KB, 300x378px
>>36140923
>Mike Judge is completely socially retarded

Poor Mike is far more disconnected from reality than you know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goode_Family
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.