[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you honestly say you'd react any differently?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491119980680.jpg (131KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1491119980680.jpg
131KB, 1280x719px
Can you honestly say you'd react any differently?
>>
>>36137804
Still waiting for sauce on the white guy >:/
>>
>>36137804
Did you know the appeal of this shit is basically the same as watching a girl fuck a dog? It's degrading
>>
File: 3328979797.jpg (105KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
3328979797.jpg
105KB, 496x600px
When are the mods going to put a stop to the blatant shilling happening on /r9k/ right now?
>>
I'd fight that guy even if he beat me up, and I'd beat the shit out of that bitch if I ever saw her again.
>>
>>36137804
Is that the black guy from Rogue One?
>>
>>36137833
Posters you recognize
>that one shit head liberal who calls everyone having a normal or right wing opinion a "shill" and yet still co-opts /pol/ memes
>>
>>36137804

I'd probably cry.
>>
>>36137804

i live in Texas you cuck, I'd shoot the both of them dead
>>
why do they both look disappointed in her
>>
>>36137890
>the two or three shills who spam /r9k/ with the same black vs white threads all day
>>
>>36137831
But thats what makes it so hot. White mens go to school for years, slave away at learning a specific science, learn about how to treat women with respect, go to dating conferences and in the end the white women prefers some black kid who just came from africa, doesnt speak english and already has a crime record
>>
>>36137954
Even blacks know that coal burners are the lowest of the low. She is making sure all whites look down on her an despise her for a race of subhumans that think she's a white devil. All for dick that isn't as good as a white man's. Just because she's brainwashed or to get back at her dad or because she feels hurt by white men.

The white guy is obviously perplexed. The nigger sees her as a piece of delicious steak dropped on the floor. It's kinda gross. You might not talk about it honestly. But as a nigger he'll still give it a taste.
>>
This couldn't happen in reality. A white woman married to a white man would never be unfaithful with a black man, only perhaps another white man.
>>
>>36137804
the white guy is hot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.