[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: god.png (1MB, 684x1766px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
1MB, 684x1766px
>Feels threat

>24, gainfully employed at a location that I hate (teacher)
>Depression that's only temporarily fixed by being industrious, yet I'm never industrious unless I'm bored and stuck somewhere
>Love music and poetry, but too scared to try it on my own
>Just wallow in the mess that I live in
>Just want to do marketing to pay rent and make educational video games as a passion project
>Why do I instead veg-out in front of the computer and only go outside for dog walks?
>pic related. I would like to believe but feel I would have to literally be delusional to believe
What's wrong with me?
>>
p.s. it's weird that you need to click the "im not a robot" box in order to post
>>
File: 1489339523878.png (2MB, 850x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1489339523878.png
2MB, 850x1497px
Not really feels but kinda related.

Origionalio
>>
>>36137717
The second to last one anon, not everyone goes to church because they believe in God (although many do) but because they want to feel that for just one hour, they're a part of something, that they belong
>>
File: 1491759951335.png (1MB, 850x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1491759951335.png
1MB, 850x1497px
>he doesn't go to Church to piss off internet atheists
>>
>tfw finally found a qt girl I can talk to without sperging out
>we have the same interests
>she seems to like being around me
>was going to ask her out
>someone tells me she has a boyfriend

Fuck it, I might ask her out anyways; her bf is a salty beta male. I think he knows I'm interested in her because he's kind of a dick to me.
>>
OP the reason you are a mess is because you believe in the last square of your pic

Now people will say im stupid, but they all have horrible shit lifes and they all believe in that crap

That crap is actually shit because it robs your life from meaning in order for you to be depressed and lost enough to indulge in shit like "vegging out in front of the computer and only going outside for dog walks"

Relativizing truth because you don't want to offend any of your potential costumers, thats what that narrative is. In reality someone is right. Now you can piss your existence off because you are a pussy or you can be honest with yourself and be fucking right.

There is no Divinity in having a little girl as a wife, no divinity in having a chosen people, no divinity in refusing to live for fear of sufferening.

Whats divine is to sacrifice yourself to save those you love when you could snap your fingers and make everyone turn to fire.

Christianism was a REVOLUTION on Judaic though. Jesus was killed because he questioned the morals of jews and was willing to sacrifice his jewish blood for goyim blood.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.