[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

must be stopped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ableistcunt.png (1MB, 1060x887px) Image search: [Google]
ableistcunt.png
1MB, 1060x887px
She pretends to be some hero of the ableist community. She got me kicked from a group for using the word stupid... because it's ableist... Could you please find it in your sick twisted hearts to send her the filthiest pictures of the disabled and pictures big black cocks (her husbands a small white guy) thankssss fellas ;) pic completely related
>>
>>36137072

Post this on /b/ not here. You won't find people to help you with this here.
>>
Not your personal army faggot. Go back to facebook since you clearly belong there.
>>
>>36137072
>pictures big black cocks (her husbands a small white guy)

You're an actual cuckold

kill yourself
>>
>>36137072
You must be a fucking idiot to think that anyone on here including myself uses normiebook.

Though I truly agree that that woman or whatever it likes to be called is a genuine turd.
>>
>>36137072
Your post makes no sense, but I also messaged her warning her to make her account private because you're spreading her information. Stupid retard :~)

Oh, your story if true and recent will also mean she can identify you. good luck!
>>
>>36137210
How can you be that low? Roasties always come after men always. Doesn't matter if it's some normalfag, Chad or even Brad. The vaginal jew will never be on your side, no matter how much you white knight. You will get nothing. I wish mods would ban scum like you.
>>
>>36137295
Maybe drop the cuck shit next time nigger
>>
File: Brwsing.jpg (167KB, 540x802px) Image search: [Google]
Brwsing.jpg
167KB, 540x802px
>>36137295
You're just a little brat who expects others to do your work for you. For your arrogance I want to annoy you, it's nothing to do with her, I just dislike you.
>>
>>36137325
Not OP. I don't even have Facebook.
>>
>>36137295
>Defending personal army retards

Seems like someone here is new
>>
>feminist
>always cowing behind their 1'6 foot taller bfs
>muh gender norms
>>
>>36137072
delete your facebook, narcissistic retard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.