[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9K Evaluation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1491748813741.png (24KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
1491748813741.png
24KB, 812x727px
I've come to realize that a good chunk of this board doesn't want to change. They've become so content with years after years of living in utter-shit that it's just second nature at this point, that's all they know and will ever know. You cannot save the Robot because all that's left in his nimble mind is delusion, lie after lie meant to coddle his insecurities in a thick, warm blanket.

He uses escapism to continue going on with his miserable existence. In fact, that's why he's so deep into Anime, because it provides an alternative to the world he hates so much (A brightly lit, blooming with colors, cute world.) You see this in the Trap phenomenon. They're not actually Homosexuals, just 'Prison Gay' after years of female neglect that they'd either turn themselves into pseudo-women or go after said pseudo-women.

If you do try to better yourself, you too shall be shamed for doing so because instead of lingering around the cesspool, you're leaving their safe space therefore a threat. Instead, they'll continue to drag you down and down and down until all you know is what they know.

It's extremely thought-provoking how this people come to be and operate. They're a minority in society but have developed their own-sub-culture in a sense, it's a cult; If you aren't with them, they're against you and will do anything to shame you in the slightest 'Normie / Chad / Stacy'

You cannot save them. Don't waste your time. Don't come here if you're normal either, it'll only slowly warp your psyche until you're one of them.
>>
>>36137023
To be fair, there is no point for many of them to change. It is better off for society to use its limited resources on better people
>>
>>36137023
I hate almost everything about this board but keep coming here in hopes of finding a femanon gf because they're the only girls I really get along with.
>>
>>36137052
sad thing is, a good portion of robots actually have decent intellectual capabilities and could probably prove useful and productive
>>
>>36137023
>people that have missed developmental milestones find it difficult to change and instead find complacency in their way of life as bad as it might be

No shit you fucking normo, now get the fuck out.
>>
>>36137062
>this
>son
>of
>a
>bitch
^
>>
File: 3066814584_a4ae7c64c1_o.jpg (1MB, 1650x1421px) Image search: [Google]
3066814584_a4ae7c64c1_o.jpg
1MB, 1650x1421px
>>36137062
femanon gfs don't come here because they don't like being called roasties and told they are non-persons
weird, uh ?
>>
>>36137023
I do improve myself though, the thing is that no matter what I do I'll never have what I want. I really want a specific kind of girl. I'm already good looking, have been working out, do well in college, work towards my career, and am even working on my social skills. But literally nothing I do will get me what I want, only if I'm lucky.
>>
>>36137179
maybe you should reevaluate your priorities, then
by setting overspecific standards of excellence, you are condemning yourself to a world of disappointment and you will miss amazing opportunities
what you want is rarely what you need or what really makes you happy and it's even truer for robots
>>
>>36137247
That's not it though, when I say I want something specific it's more that anything else would either make me angry or depressed. For example the girl can't smoke, I'll be fucking livid if she does.
>>
>>36137303
you don't even have to tell me, I know you already
she can't smoke, she must be pure, virgin, not a slut (except to satisfy your basest fetishes), she must be devoted, cook well, clean, comfort and service you in every way, be a good christian waifu and constantly at your beck and call
well guess what, you can have all that
it's called having a very weel paid maid and buying a sex doll
otherwise you're just one more controlling retard with ridiculous expectations, destined to live a sad life because of your own blindness
you don't want a gf or a wife, you want a commodity specifically tailored to you manchild needs
grow up and maybe you can be happy
>>
>>36137112
This anon gets it. And what really irks me about OP`s post is that he goes on to condemn escapism and generalize a media outlet and a form of art to push his retarded,self-serving agenda.

And to OP...well here I am. A robot that has a job and has some friends. And mind you my job`s highly qualified too. This doesn`t stop me from realizing that the real world is so steeped in so many kinds of shittiness that one has to become an absolutely despicable person to fit into it,so therefore I avoid even trying.
>>
>>36137403
No I don't want all those, I want someone similar to me, I don't care if she can cook, clean, services me, or even has sex with me, etc... I don't want a servant but at the same time I'll never be happy with a girl who's fucked others or gets drunk. It just repulses me so what the hell can I do? I don't even mind if she's a fucking NEET who doesn't do shit as long as we get along and she doesn't have things that are pretty much dealbreakers
>>
File: roastiecombattactics.jpg (46KB, 540x591px) Image search: [Google]
roastiecombattactics.jpg
46KB, 540x591px
>>36137403
Expect that this is what a wife is and was supposed to be for most of human history. Also I personally know one female individual(a pretty one at that) who fulfills all of the seemingly impossible requirements that you listed. Shoo,shoo roastie. Your typing style betrays you. Begone.
>>
File: naughty elf.jpg (90KB, 455x536px) Image search: [Google]
naughty elf.jpg
90KB, 455x536px
>>36137522
>>36137476
>Your typing style betrays you
says the samefag
>>
>>36137571
It's not... is it really that surprising considering half the board says this stuff, also why would I complain if I knew a girl like that.
>>
File: roastieistoastied.png (112KB, 926x454px) Image search: [Google]
roastieistoastied.png
112KB, 926x454px
>>36137571
Not samefagging,as much as you would not believe me. I don`t want a wife or a real girl like that anon. Also it`s funny how you roasties,upon losing an argument resort to calling other anons samefags.
>>
>>36137023
I forced myself to change. I've got a decent paying job, my own apartment, one good friend, and video games. And that's all I need.

Sure if I tried I could have more than this, I could have a GF and a robust social circle by now if I really wanted to put the extra effort in. But I don't.

In my life so far, I've almost never felt like I got a commensurate return whenever I put in more than the bare minimum. Most of the people I tried to call friends just ended up being distant acquaintances, and I would get friendzoned after spending hundreds of dollars and hours on dating women.

Why fucking go through all that effort for something that has a microscopic chance of MAYBE making me happier, when I'm perfectly content just playing video games and watching TV?
>>
File: WIN_20170409_19_16_42_Pro_LI.jpg (246KB, 1396x1076px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170409_19_16_42_Pro_LI.jpg
246KB, 1396x1076px
>>36137604
>>36137596
>roastie
originally blow me
>>
>>36137815
>I've been conversing with a dicklet this whole time. I understand why you're so upset now.
>>
>>36137815
Oooh,so you`re a normie then? Good job on typing like a person with a two-digit IQ! And acting like one too.
>>
>>36137860
>>36137844
Not an argument
You can keep fooling yourselves, or you can come to terms with how deluded you are
>>
>>36137815

You are a subhuman, Jesus Christ

Congrats on your penis
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.