[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're 25 years old >middle/lower class >your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>you're 25 years old
>middle/lower class
>your 3 year old child is diagnosed with a rare disease
>the doctor says that she only had one month to live, unless you get her treated
>the treatment costs $500,000, and only has a 10% chance to completely cure her.

what do you do?
>>
Not reproduce because I'm not stupid.
>>
Give my daughter up for adoption and hope her new family is rich enough to give her the treatment.
>>
start a gofundme page, pocket all the donations
>>
>>36136828
I would get the treatment, I couldn't live my life knowing i didn't even try to save her
>>
>>36136828
>obviously normie
>have my parasite (female) begin pity whoring on social media
>drum up considerable sums of money. Fall short
>pocket the cash, let child die. Pity whore even harder then resume unprotected sex
>post on facebook that you hope for a miracle
>see step one
>>
>>36136862
I was going to say stick up a hospital and force them to preform the surgery or every hostage dies but this ideas like 10X better
>>
File: Canafeel.png (225KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
Canafeel.png
225KB, 922x882px
>Be Canadian
>LOL @ OP's silly dilemma
>>
>>36136828
>$500,000
No life is worth that, might as well just make a new child. Not sure why I would want to though, I fucking hate children.
>>
let dead, i never liked children and the only reason i have one is because crazy as goat gf pinch my condoms
>>
Make a kickstarter.
Get 500k
Save or kill my kid.
Make a non profit for that disease
Profit
>>
>>36136828
>having kids
Also
>living in burgerland
>>
>>36136828

Get the treatment and let insurance pay for it.
>>
Kids are cheap to make. I'd sell this one for parts and reroll.
>>
File: 1487269327690.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487269327690.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I'd take the chance and pay for her treatment
>>
>>36136862
I wonder about this a lot. There was a story like this on the BBC the other day.

They've raised nearly 1.3 million for an experimental treatment for this kid that no one thinks is going to work.

Pocket that cash and try again. Your new kid can be a millionaire.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.