[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I physically attack my sister for neglecting her pet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170409_120520.jpg (500KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_120520.jpg
500KB, 912x1600px
My older sister has had two budgies before, probably three years ago. She neglected them- put a towel over their cage- came back a few weeks because she was so depressed at the time to care of them t the time just to find them both dead. Fast forward a few years AND SHE BUYS ANOTHER ONE, this time, she's not incredibly depressed, just a manager who works full time and is fucking incredibly NEUROTIC now. Pic related is what the cage typically looms like, anons. I live with her, my dad and mom. My sister told me that if I do anything to the bird then I'd be kicked out ( she doesn't pay the rent tho ) T. T
She's told me to get my life together and not to tell or give advice about her life, when I've confronted her about her neglectful ways. Shes doing the same thing over again, in fact, the towel has been placed upon the birds cage plenty of times, for DAYS. I still have some morals, it absolutely drives me nuts to hear some animals in distress. This is fucking ridiculous, ANIMALS ARE NOT JUST FOR SHOW FFUCKK.. A PET IS NOT SOME sentient BEING TO NEGLECT, YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF A PET. THAT IS WHY PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE PETS, BUT RATHER, A THERAPY DOG, OR A WATCH DOG, OR A HOUSE CAT TO TAKE CARE OF THE MICEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! She is usually gone for three nights to a whole week and a half. This is the sixth day she hasn't been home.
I have confronted her many times, but she is totally blind. Incapable of realizing the truth. So perhaps some violent justice needs to happen. Should I? What do you think?
>>
Yes, physically assault family members. What's she gonna do, call the cops?
>>
>>36136494
No if you want to do anything report her no point in you getting charged for anything
>>
>>36136494
Feed them, you stupid fuck.
>>
Feed them yourself. Do not let it happen again. You seem to live in the same house, do you have parents?

Buying pets and not feeding them is called jail time. Get the authorities involved.
>>
>>36136494
why murder her tho
if the animal is distressing you cause you have to see and hear it everyday just ask your sister to move the cage to somewhere where you dont have to see it
try to ignore the birds
there happens worse suffering to thousands of animals everyday and you shouldnt feel bad cause of that
be glad youre not the bird and live your life
>>
>>36136494
Kill her pets anon. Grant them the lord's mercy and spare them a slow agony as her natural failures kills them. Do it quickly and cleanly, if you're lucky she'll stop hastening innocent animals to the void
>>
File: IMG_20170407_020720.jpg (468KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170407_020720.jpg
468KB, 912x1600px
Op here.

>>36136535
There is such a thing called justified violence.
>>36136589
The phones are always so damn busy.
>>36136609
Its just one, and she usually is able to feed. Like the only reason she comes home is to feed it and that's it, fuck.
>>36136646
Read my whole post maybe and the above answers. Basically, my parents don't care. My mom is actually neglecting her dog.
>>36136652
I'm not going to murder her, just break her pinky finger.
>>
>>36136710
Op here I'm happy to read this excellent post. Though it will make me sad, for a moment.
>>
Better idea:

Just neutrally document it on video. Make a throaway yahoo account, attach it to a new youtube account, and just upload periodic videos all day every day of the bird's situation.

Always preface every video with a short intro about how it's your sister's and how you've told her numerous times, etc.

"Accidentally" get shots of identifying landmarks outside through your window and let the internet do its thing.
>>
>>36136775
The just suffer that the innocent need not. Never forget that sorrow, it will help you avoid taking a thrill in the death and becoming something worse then the whore who shares your father's blood
>>
>>36136758
Not to the police you dumb bitch.
>>
Do it anon. Avenge the budgies death. They'll be looking down at you smiling.
>>
>>36136813
Sounds interesting.
>>36136853
Mochiron sansei desu
>>
Show her who's boss and get her pregnant
>>
>>36136881
Op here. Fucking fight me turd. The police have nothing to do with this- it is a battle between her- and i- over her mistreatment of her pet. You want to be such a beta and let the police come over because of a bird?
I'd rather takes care of this business, as every human should be allowed to do, don't you agree?...
>>36136935
I might give her a call first. I've been thinking of challenging her to fight me. Then the victor will just have an upper hand or whatever...
>>
>>36136494
Hmm... I don't know about the bird, but have the dog accidentally 'get out' one day. Try bring it to a shelter, a town over if possible.
>>
>>36136494
If you want the birds to be happy then clean their cage and take the towel off and do whatever you think they would enjoy. If she gets mad then defend yourself and say you were just doing what you thought was morally right.
>>
File: 1490834404863.jpg (93KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490834404863.jpg
93KB, 576x384px
>>36136981
She's jacked up on birth control that's probably so!etching a lot to do with why she's so fucking emotional all of the time and neurotic
>>
>>36137083
Birth control has in my experience mellowed my sisters out. It's likely your sister is just fucking insane.
>>
>>36137083
She'll be a nice caring sister if you share your love into her womb
>>
>>36137058
Op here. Yes- it is only getting warmer out. He is a small dog too. So it will be best to save him when it gets warmer out. >>36137068
I can't even really take care of myself. I'm almost dead inside. I understand I cannot give the bird ( momo is his name ) proper affection that he needs. This whole thing is JUST WRONG. I'm just fucking contradicting myself with caring about him....
>>
>>36137103
>>36137113
Op here, she's insane. All she cares about is having meaningless sex with her younger boyfriend who doesn't even question her staying away from the bird for days.... They are degenerates in my eyes. They know
>>
>>36137187
Even if you can't take care of it to the utmost extent, you would still do a better job than someone who leaves it in its cage all day and night.
Talk to your parents and appeal to their better nature. They would be the ones to kick you out right?
>>
>>36137152
You don't have to give the bird the perfect life but if you can do something, anything at all, you might as well do it, right?
>>
File: 1490224054148.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490224054148.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>36136494
Tell your parents that she is neglectful and they need to sit her down and tell her to take care of them. If you don't see any improvements then you'll call the cops.
>>
>>36136494
No don't hit her that will only get you in trouble but do call SPCA. You're a cool guy OP anyone who neglects or hurts an animal has some sort of mental issues it's disgusting
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.