[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just go to parties DUDE >just lift BRAH >just drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0028.jpg (15KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
15KB, 200x192px
>just go to parties DUDE
>just lift BRAH
>just drink BUD
how do I ascend from robothood without falling into the degenerate cesspit of normiedom by following the advice of Chads
>>
Just get fit and dress better and groom better. If you're more attractive you can pretty much act however you want and it becomes cool and girls will think you're "different" and stand out more than a default Chad
>>
If you want to become good at something, you practice that thing. This is true for literally every endeavor. If you don't play piano, you're probably not very good at it. If you don't play chess, you suck at it. Don't ever socialize? You're probably bad at that, too. In all of the above cases, the first step is to start doing those things and to not be afraid to fail. Practice, practice, practice, don't be afraid to make mistakes, and try to learn something from the mistakes you do make. Think of each experience as a repetition, and building a muscle takes a lot of reps.
>>
>>36135878
>dress better and groom better
Thanks Mr Rosenburg, I'll definitely spend my meagre earnings on overpriced designer clothes. After all, conformity is the spice of life!
>>
>>36135901
How do I practice socializing as a recent uni dropout NEET
>>
File: otaku.jpg (32KB, 420x399px) Image search: [Google]
otaku.jpg
32KB, 420x399px
>>36135762
>get haircut
>shave
>lift, yes
>don't drink
>don't go to parties

instead if you are anime autistic you could also go to anime convention, cosplay event. There are hordes of hot chicks and nobody to fuck them. And trust me, you don't want to go to parties because it will be just awkward. Just stick to your own "kind" i.e. people with your level of degeneracy - anime/memes to avoid unnecessary awkwardness.

Pic related
It's the guy who is always there and will never get to touch a girl.
>>
>>36136017
>guy

How can you tell?
>>
File: 1457783146880.jpg (25KB, 320x310px) Image search: [Google]
1457783146880.jpg
25KB, 320x310px
>>36135762
OP there's nothing wrong in being a robot, roasties don't have value, they will betray your trust on the sight of a better man, focus on yourself and ignore the normie-tier advices here, because if you never had a gf until now it means you're an ugly excuse of human bean and no matter what you do, you will end even worse as before.

t. failed normie.
>>
>>36135762
>just go to parties DUDE
Nothing good will come out of it if you are socially limited.
>just lift BRAH
With an ugly face and small frame nothing will save you
>just drink BUD
It's kind of fun, it won't get you laid though, and some things that you might regret will possibly happen too.
>>
>>36135878
>just get /fit/ and /fash/ DOG
>>
Get a skill that is applicable to the real world.

The problem is your peers exceed you in every way.
>>
>>36135762
None of those things actually work.
>>
The generic mgtow/redpill/pua/etc. advice is good.

Robots are born not made so you don't have to worry about becoming a normalfag by accident. The advice always boils down to gain weight, get money, and fun things are fun. The plan is so simple it's almost fail proof.

My implementation was initially going to the gym before my wagekek job I hated, then reading and fucking off on weekends after making meals for the week. I quit my job and gym for nursing school and homegym. I've lost all the weight I gained those three years but still have much better strength than before I started lifting. I graduate in May and have a $32/hr night job lined up. Just 3 days a week and plenty of overtime if I want it. Nursing is a great way to achieve financial independence but even the bare minimum takes 8 years assuming no overtime or missed work and living on just enough for rent, utilities, and food to net 16k/yr for rest of life. I've got some e-commerce stuff in the works which should really pick up once I no longer have all my time torn between school, part time job, and sleeping. Entrepreneurial shit is the masochists way to riches but it gives you the best shot at doing something you actually like for money in exchange for taking a lot more work and time.

General guide to gain weight: eat big lift big git big
General guide to money: get a job that pays enough and invest in US mutual funds
General guide to fun: follow your autism. I like fungus and getting drunk so I homebrew

Despite being 6'3, white, honors society, and ottermode I've gone two years being surrounded by qt girls and no friends. If it happens then let it, but don't lose any sleep over it. No matter how much I improve in social protocol it doesn't make me have fun from hanging out. It's the darndest thing though, I think I want friends but any time I have a shot at getting one I realize that what is gained from them is outweighed by the cost in time to be with them. Maybe I don't want friends.
>>
>>36135917
I lift 5 times a day and look good in anything. H&M sells shirts for $6 which I wear for like 3 years. Always get large shirts from there because they shrink to medium.
>>
>>36135762
Who says "bud" ive never heard anyone say it seriously
>>
>>36136125

How old are you? For the 18-30 crowd our peers are a fucking joke. I take shits more competent than them. We aren't competing with our peers, we're competing with the people in their 40s who are peaking. With the economy solidly recovered the boomers are finally going back into retirement and the 40s people are getting promoted and they're wondering how young adults are so clueless. Nepotism is still king but ignoring that it's pretty easy to get in if you have half a clue as to what you're doing. Computers especially. you'd think with kids having smart phones since middle school they'd be tech savvy but they're as clueless as boomers. Just knowing Excel puts you at the top of applicants list.
>>
>>36137500
Join some clubs on campus if you're proactive, many qt girls there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.