[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't ER self-aware

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: 1491726845971.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491726845971.gif
1MB, 320x180px
He was attractive.
>>
>>36135150
You've got it backwards. He knew he was attractive. In fact, he felt he was the most attractive thing to ever grace the soil. He was so self-aware that he was consumed by it.

What he didn't know was that women aren't into men who are that damn feminine.
>>
>>36135199
>into men who are that damn feminine.

What should have he done instead?
>>
>>36135199
Also, think about it.

he was

>attractive
>had a shit ton of money

What the fuck was wrong with him

he could have been fucking LA models.
>>
He should have been himself ,l
>>
Because he was dumb. He didn't understand even the basics of society.
>>
>>36135227
lifted and became a martial artist

you ugly people can also do this and get basic women, sure no 10/10 (((hot))) blondes like ER wanted but at least 4/10s

he just couldn't just be assertive because he was autistic so he couldnt lie to get pussy like most men do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBGtS1oGf1Y

this girl worships him, he prob could have got her, blonde and white but ugly as fuck, yet shes so ugly she still got fucked and aborted a child
>>
>>36135245
he had zero money, clearly you didnt read his manifesto

>mom gave him an old car of hers

>grams gave him like 200$ a month to eat
>>
>>36135227
Go watch some of his videos. He both sounds and acts like a lady. A cartoon lady, no less. Women like men because they're men.
>>
He was not attractive though. He looked creepy and had a massive nose that a moon could orbit.
>>
>>36135150
>5'7"
>Attractive

Pick one
>>
>>36135199
I see a lot of women with feminine men. Sometimes I have a hard time believing they're dating at all and not gay. It's trendy now I guess.
>>
>>36135337
I thought he was 5'9"
>>
>>36135337
>>36135284

height doesn't matter he had a fuck ton of money. 10/10s will fuck anyone for that
>>
>>36135379
Um you do realize he lived in California, where everyone is rich, right?

A BMW in California is like a Ford Focus anywhere else.
>>
>>36135415
All of California isn't rich Holy Kek. Where he lived was rich but there are plenty of shit holes here
>>
>>36135337
>lanklet
>virgin
>you

Pick three.
>>
>>36135337
Hi, 5'7" attractive guy here. Why yes, I do get lots of pussy.
>>
>>36135379
he had no money

it took him over a year to save up enough just to buy two hang guns at 600$ each

He had NO MONEY, so little money in fact he had to get a job cleaning toilets, but he quit that and decided to save grams 200$ allowance she gives up for food at school
>>
File: 1363627813424.jpg (19KB, 534x407px) Image search: [Google]
1363627813424.jpg
19KB, 534x407px
>>36135345
Go away, Sweden.

Elliot himself wrote about how he only saw women with "brutes", to use his own words. To him, the fact that women would choose to be with normal males over "magnificent gentlemen" like himself meant that all of humanity needed to be purged.
>>
>>36135439
Regardless, like you said, where he was, everyone was rich. The girls he lived around came from families where a BMW is a drop in a bucket car.
>>
>>36135469
You seem upset. Try to be happy, little guy.
>>
>>36135150
he made the fatal mistake of expecting women to make the first move.
>>
>>36135563
Actually I'm pretty happy since I just fucked my gf a few hours ago. Does being a virgin really make you this bitter?
>>
>>36135480
His family wasn't poor. They literally bought him a BMW, paid for his rent, helped him with college tuition, and a ton of other things as well.

Yes Elliot personally was poor since he refused to work and needed to save to buy the guns (since he couldn't ask his parents to buy him guns), but that doesn't mean he didn't come from money.
>>
>>36135588
Not bitter. Happy for you and your gf. You're the one projecting here, though. Doesn't change the fact that women usually prefer taller men than shorter men.
>>
I am creeped out by the fact that when the retribution video was made he already killed his roommates and changed his clothing.
>>
>>36135632
If that's a fact, why are you and lots of other tall robots still virgins?
>>
>>36135681
I'm not the guy you're arguing with but preferences do no equal a guaranteed outcome. Now stop bating and move on
>>
>product of a predatory white loser and spineless self hating asian woman

he never stood a chance lmao
>>
File: bait1.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
bait1.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>>36135681
It's only one part of the many qualities women like. I mean it's common knowledge that girls prefer tall men to short men. Not sure what you're so upset about. Same thing about how they prefer guys with muscles versus skinnies or fatties. Or guys with money versus poor ones.

BTW despite your projection, I am not a virgin. Although no gf currently.
>>
Pretty packaging doesn't mean shit if you have a bad product.
>>
>>36135726
Stfu peter >>>/adv/
>>
>>36135734
It's common knowledge that social status is by far the most important. It's also common knowledge that women will always pick the good-looking short guy over the plain tall guy.

And it's common knowledge that you had to go to a prostitute to lose your virginity.
>>
What was attractive about him? Seriously, look at his videos. Do you think any girl would think "Oh wow I like that guy so much he has such great qualities!" He was garbage all around.
>>
The grief. It's going to be a while till everyone heals.
>>
>>36135150
He almost always cared what others thought of him.
>>
Can we find the red carpet photos of him and his family, when he gives paparazzi the middle finger ?

I want to see this faggot.

He self medicated with armani shirts for fucks sake..

I just finished his manifesto.. I didn't see a single trace of healthy philosophical thought.

It was not simple narcissism either.

I wonder how he was not diagnosed with some mental illness by all those psychologists he met.

I think throwing lattes (liquid) at innocent people who are an object of extreme unattainable desire is a Freudian metaphor for ejaculation, btw.

I wonder how his FATHER failed to see what was happening in his sons life. Especially regarding the virgin thing.

Also, how didn't the hooker option cross his mind.

I don't blame people for being put off by this brat..
After reading that manifesto, do you want to be around him ?

I just looked at photos of him and yeah, he was incredibly small. That is the result of "working out" in your room.

After watching him speak, he seems like a sane honest guy who suddenly goes crazy with "I am magnificent" shit.
>>
>>36135583
This. In all his manifesto, he never fully approached a "girl" .

The most he did was smiling, once.
>>
File: 1491723049216.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491723049216.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
Havent we been over this a bunch of times

He wasnt attractive,he had a mish mash of a attractive features but on him they just looked weird and feminine plus he was autistic as shit
>>
>>36137331
(you) LMFAO
>>
>>36137331
>I wonder how his FATHER failed to see what was happening in his sons life. Especially regarding the virgin thing.

white father, asian looking son = a fucked up kid
>>
>>36137331
>Freudian

Stopped reading there. If you're baiting it's pretty hilarious though
>>
>>36137331
>It was not simple narcissism either.
It was schizotypal narcissism.
>>
>>36137937
I am bullshitting but hey, it might just be right:

>He SPILLED his LATTE all over these HOT girls, only to giggle with happiness and excitement afterwards.
>>
>>36135150
Too bad this failed easymode normie is dead. It would have been a passable hapa trap with the right hormones.
>>
Was he really attractive though? There are people on here who talk about being so attractive that girls hit on them and approach them and do not mind their autism. Elliot didn't ever actually attract anybody.

I feel in the same boat. If somebody sees a photo of me they might say I'm attractive but I do not attract any women.
>>
File: thinker_426.png (156KB, 426x332px) Image search: [Google]
thinker_426.png
156KB, 426x332px
>>36137881
>>36137937
There are also two important notes:

-I didn't notice any rape fantasies towards his unattainable females.

-He has a sense for beauty, evidently by his love for nature.

-I have noticed all his life view is extremely superficial. He thought his self worth is increased by his Armanis or his BMW.

I believe what proves the former point, is a recurrent theme in his manifesto:

He wants to FLAY the SKINS of the attractive boys who take his females.

I think that is a fantasy where he DISARMS said boys from what he perceives the ultimate injustice: that they have better looks than him. That is his was of becoming equal or superior.

That proves that all his worldview is SKIN LEVEL.
>>
>>36138150
You don't need any psychology to prove that elliot was a stupid faggot. He was defeated by a FUCKING DOOR. His targets were fucking ROBOTS. He didn't even do that well.

And of course the manifesto is a spaghettifest.
>>
>>36138300
I am not aware of the door.. What is it ?

I am new to his story.
>>
>>36138352
It doesn't surprise me. People here are uninformed as fuck.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings#Attacks
>Rodger drove to the Alpha Phi sorority house at Embarcadero del Norte and Segovia Road near the University of California Santa Barbara.[note 1] He knocked on the sorority house DOOR for a few minutes.[17] After no one answered, he began shooting people who were nearby. He first shot three Delta Delta Delta sorority sisters, killing two of them and wounding the third.[18][19][20] Responding sheriff's deputies and nearby pedestrians ran to the victims and tried to tend to their wounds before ambulances arrived.[9]

Emphasis mine. The whole door scene is a perfect metaphor of this lil cuck's life. He thought he was entitled to an opening, so he knocked like the little shit douche he was. Then nobody opened the door, and since he had no plan B, got mad and shot randos in his daddy-purchased car.

Comedy gold.
>>
>>36137991
Well, yeah, it definitely could be.
>>
>>36138127
Yes, me too. It's like there is a magnet and mine just repulses them, even if I haven't said a word. And I don't even dress/act like an autist usually.
>>
there was some guy here who at the end of last year (november december) claimed that he could get some unseen footage of elliot that was in possesion of the police. did he ever post them?
>>
>>36138562
I would like to know this as well

Original
>>
File: __drawn_by_sakai_toshihir-.png (924KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
__drawn_by_sakai_toshihir-.png
924KB, 864x1280px
>>36138562
>>36138729
I have a better idea. Talk to your respective therapists about your obsession with failure incarnate so you can get over this and become something more in life than some faggy fanboys of the lamest killer that ever was.
>>
>>36138758
Thank you. I needed that actually.
>>
>>36138901
I'm glad this was the case. People here rarely listen even to the most basic advice.
>>
TFW Also feminine features

Though I'm 6'1 so I got that going for me

I get called handsome and mistaken for a Chad which is alright i suppose
>>
>>36135150

Some of the most attractive men I've known were no taller then 5'8 (some literal model tier).
They made up for their shortcomings by either being in good shape, well groomed or dressing well(they were also friendly). They picked styles tailored to their personalities were comfortable in there own skin. You guys are unemployed, in shit shape, dress like shit and are pricks in general because you think your "robots" when your actually bitter loner losers who blames their shit lives on being short(or being half Asian). Elliot thought expensive meant good taste when he came across as a complete tool, like when he was telling us about his gas station sunglasses that turned out to be Prada or something else no-one cared about. Elliot was a spoiled ugly loser, had an even uglier personality and deserved to live if only he could've been bullied longer.

>Why wasn't ER self-aware
The same reason you faggots aren't. Also he was stupid and had a small feminine frame. The reason he sucked was because he lacked the self-awareness for self-improvement i.e. he thought he was Gods fucking gift thanks to his cunt mother.
>>
>>36135245
He had no money dipshit
>>
>>36139743

Not him but you're the dipshit, he had a BMW and his father directed the hunger games. He had access to money whenever he wanted, you stupid faggot
>>
>>36135618
Holy fuck can you actually go do some reading on his life outside of his vlogs?

His mom had no money
Dad was in tax trouble and on verge on bankruptcy

He didn't go to UCSB he was going to a community college in SB
Much cheaper
>>
>>36139676
Hmm I'm not really like this. I consider myself a robot not because of how attractive I am, which I am pretty decent looking, but because my parents were murdered in front of me and then I was kidnapped and put into a child sex ring for a year before one of the people that bought me decided he felt really bad and kidnapped me from my kidnappers. He then dumped me in a gas station.

Fucked me up pretty bad and I find it hard to socialize now.
>>
>>36139800
Read beyond the headlines please.
Start with Wikipedia then read the manifesto. The BMW was used.
There are niggers that drive rolls royces and wear Jordans to the fucking welfare line.

Why did Elliott play the lottery?
>>
>>36139800
His father was assistant director which is him basically being a secretary for the director.

Also he had tax problems and was near bankrupt.
>>
File: 3osxY9bfFvPrMnwIYo.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3osxY9bfFvPrMnwIYo.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>36139833

JEESUS H CHRIST

origami
>>
He was never attractive you fucking morons. Look at this face, he looks like an autistic 14 year old. Probably low test too. Looks very girly and VERY young. Zero presence at all. His voice was "off" too. He might not be hideous but he was again, "off" in every way required to turn off women.
>>
>>36139835
I agree Elliot was a nigger

>>36139858
Tax problems? Yeah he didn't like paying for them so he went bankrupt to hide funds
>>
I'm gay and I would honestly not have fucked Elliot if he messaged me on Grindr. Instant block because I don't want inferior seed in my boipussy. He has beta written all over his face
>>
>>36138562
>>36138729
Not happening until May 25th.
>>
>>36139833
If you're being genuine then I am very sorry to hear that.
>>
>>36137331
>I wonder how his FATHER failed to see what was happening in his sons life. Especially regarding the virgin thing.
>Also, how didn't the hooker option cross his mind.
Elliot's father offered to take him to Las Vegas and pay for a hooker but Elliot declined. Elliot wanted to be loved by a woman,
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.