[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A trans girl fell in love with me over Facebook. Tips on how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

A trans girl fell in love with me over Facebook. Tips on how to break this off? I can't have shit like this haunting my professional life. Even just being linked to these people for a sec can ruin your life. I can't believe I let this shit go on for as long as it did. I'm a 22 year old virgin I'm not equipped to deal with this shit.
>>
Say you prefer real women she will get triggered and hate you
>>
Have you tried killing yourself? The ultimate act of ghosting. Give it a go.

She deserves better than you desu senpai.
>>
>>36134973
>A *man so gay that he wears makeup fell in love with me over Facebook.
fix'd
>>
>>36135028
I'm sure she does deserve better but you still haven't answered my question.
>>
>>36135039
I gave you a perfectly valid solution. Neck yourself, bruv.
>>
>>36135028
>bitter fag in dress starts interjecting his garbage opinion
Please just get AIDs or kill yourself already.
>>
>>36134973
Whatever you do don't say its because they are trans or they'll call you a transphobe and dox you to their friends and might even go full retard and try and get you fired.

Remember they're mentally ill men evidence from how most of them try to force lesbians to have sex with them is proof of this
>>
>>36135068
Nah lol. Necking myself would imply I have a mental illness which isn't the case as opposed to the tranny that keeps pursuing me because he/she is a nymphomaniac that doesn't understand boundaries and thinks everyone that they come in contact with is just a potential conquest. Predatory shit. I'm being nice because I'm a nice person but sooner or later I'm gonna have to set this freak straight. You can only leave so many hints that you're uncomfortable.
>>
>>36135123
Please. OP is a cowardly sack of shit for letting it get to this point without laying out his boundaries if he's that fucking terrified someone might find out he's spoken to a 'tranny.' The least he can do is break it off without continuing to be a garbageman.
>>
>>36135153
>I'm a nice person
Check it out. We've got a 'nice guy' over here. Yes. You sound lovely. And by lovely I mean fucking pathetic. When a ''''''girl''''''' has got a bigger pair than you then it's time to take a look at your life.
>>
wtf just block them and forget about it. no need to complicate this shit, geez...
>>
>>36134973
You are a 22 year old virgin. You are pathetic. You can't afford to turn down anyone.

And dating a tranny will have no adverse effect on your professional life unless you are a baptist minister or something. If anything, it gives you PC cred.
>>
>>36135175
>puts quotes around tranny
>garbage[noun] used as an insult
Nobody is interested in the opinions of a man in a glitter-wig. The world became demonstrably worse when we stopped institutionalizing you freaks.
>>
>>36135218
>You can't afford to turn down anyone.

No, fuck you. I spend every day wishing I were a virgin. Sex is disgusting. Stop trying to shame people for having the fucking sense to avoid it you hedonist piece of shit.
>>
>>36135228
Yep. Definitely a nice person anon.

We know precisely how it went down here. OP let her cling on to him because he's a fucking wizard in training and flattered by any glimmer of attention he can scrape up. Now shit's got real and he's too pathetic to handle things like a decent human being.
>>
>>36135295
OP- pay CLOSE ATTENTION this screeching mental patient is your future if you fuck this up, and this is level 1 of crazy aggressive bitch when it comes to stupid dumb tranny scum.
So basically go through disentangling yourself from this dude as gently as you would disarming a bomb. Most importantly never ever put yourself in this position again- don't be so friendly with the mentally deranged next time you get the chance.
>>
>>36135389
This

Original fire
>>
>>36134973
"I'm sorry, I'm really not interested." Fuck me, that was difficult right? If that fails then restate it, block if necessary, and move on with your life. Posting in a bait thread.
>>
just cut off contact OP

don't message her or anything. the tranny will just screenshot it and use it as a means for everyone to go on a witch hunt after u
>>
>>36135175
Don't you have soylent you should be drinking?
>>
>>36135552
>"FUCKING TRANSPHOBE!! TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN PERIOD!"
yeah that's why you cant tell them you're not interested, just ghost them
>>
>>36135857
>just ghost them
What does that mean
>>
>>36135175
>>36135028
degenerate subhuman trash telling others to kill themselves

rich
>>
>>36135988
I can acknowledge that I'm bottom of the barrel subhuman shit who belongs in a grave. OP is labouring under the delusion that he is a 'nice person.'
>>
>>36135974
This it's a normie term for when you stop replying to someone
>>
Simple OP.

>Sorry, I'm not interested.

or

>Sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now.
>>
>>36136025
Kill yourself mentally ill freak

Oregano
>>
>>36134973
Happened to me one

I unintentionally ghosted them and told them they made me uncomfortable and they left
>>
>>36134973
>Tips on how to break this off?

"Stop talking to me."
>>
Just be like dude I g2g
>>
>>36136733
This made me laugh really hard tbqh desu
>>
>>36135974
cutting off all contact, suddenly and with no warning
>>
What happens if you simply say you're not into transwomen?Any recording of it being a bad choice of move?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.