[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /MGTOW/ here? comfy mgtow thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 35

File: 1.png (16KB, 1920x1925px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16KB, 1920x1925px
Any /MGTOW/ here?

comfy mgtow thread?
>>
MGTOW is basically angry virgins trying to turn their inability to get laid into some kind of archaic masculine "virtue" right?

>It's not that women won't fuck me, it's that they're all whores and they don't deserve to fuck me!

That's what I've gleaned from it, anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>36134620
How could a thread about an organization that uses tantruming butthurt as its fuel and foundation be "comfy"?
>>
NEETbux here, so glad that I still have money left over after paying bills and buying groceries. It's such a great feeling to be able to leave my wallet and weed lying around without worrying about an "independent grown woman" helping herself to a few twenties or grams.
>>
Is anyone like me? I was mgtow before i even knew what the hell mgtow was. I shunned the idea of marriage and relationships when i was in fucking kindergarten. Back then, my idea was because i don't want to be a parent and it seemed to me that marriage was boring and usually the wife just nags at the husband and the husband becomes the slave and can't do his own shit.
>>
>>36134737

I tried going to their site the other day, and I just felt no connection to it.

I've been getting stronger and stronger urges lately to have sex with a woman. I'm not sure how longer I can control this, especially since women are starting conversations with me more lately.

I'm still not that good socially and it seems like a lot of work to be socially involved with people. It's exhausting.
>>
File: 2017-04-09 09.07.14.jpg (474KB, 815x459px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-09 09.07.14.jpg
474KB, 815x459px
Yeah and it feels pretty good.

>being able to say "no" to cunts trying to get a free airbnb at my apartment
>seeing pic related every morning while drinking coffee
>having disposable income to throw away on steam games and lego
>>
File: 1491674102309.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491674102309.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>36134737
You're not alone Anon. I specifically remember vehemently telling my mom that I would NOT ever get married. I actually had a gf in high school but treated her with indifference until she insisted we have sex after three years of dating. There a qt3.14 right now that has a crush on me (according to her friend who told me) and I'm ignoring her because all I want to do is write, read great literature and get high all day. That's what makes me a happy hiki. I don't detest females, I'm indiferrent to both/all genders, humans in general.
>>
>>36134642
Absolutely correct, MGTOW are mostly incels who never had the choice of going the same way as everyone else anyway
>>
You can't be MGTOW if you never had any value in the sexual market to begin with.

This is why MGTOW will NEVER be taken seriously. Until you guys kick out your ugly fat weeb virgins, everybody will mock you
>>
>>36134620
Like >>36134737 and >>36134834 I was MGTOW since my teens. Strongly attracted to women, but not enough to ever pursue them. Gendered expectations and sexuality have always been irrelevant to me. Whatever sexual needs I have I fulfill them by masturbating.
>inb4 le autistic virgin
No.
>>
>>36134702
I know right

>>36134643
>>36134642
women pls leave take your leaky kike vaginas somewhere else please.

>>36134737
Kinda, I found mgtwo when I was going through some realizations, the piece fit and I accepted it as part of me, feelsgood, I'm a lot happier now than I was

>>36134771
You fuck them and record it, then you dump them, if they beg for more you record them, fuck them again and dump em again. rinse and repeat to build confidence in yourself.

become chad but with the power of mgtow.

>>36134779
hell yeah, lego is cool, i wanted to get that architecture set.

>>36134867
boo hoo i'm a woman and i have a leaky vagina

>>36134892
I mean yeah, there's a few khhv's in mgtow, but there's a few niggers in every community.
>>
File: 1490499997736.jpg (67KB, 511x337px) Image search: [Google]
1490499997736.jpg
67KB, 511x337px
I became MGTOW because I'm a 5'3" male
>>
>>36135045
as an mgtow I revoke your mgtow status.

we're men, not dwarves.
>>
>>36134834
I just don't like having my financial and domestic stability threatened by a woman's inability to be responsible and self-sufficient.

Sure is nice buying groceries with the assurance that no one's going to "help themselves" to my food simply because they've had everything handed to them in life.

Every male roommate that I've ever had...never stole from me or asked me for anything. It's always the women who needed a ride to the store, or to borrow some money for the beauty salon, or use the last of my milk in the fridge, or stole my laundry change so she could take the bus to her male friend's apartment.

My usual dispensary is having a "which gender tips better" war. Think I'll go make a $100 donation for some grape moonrocks today and throw another $100 in the tip jar.
>>
>>36135057
shut up you kike
>>
File: IMG_0863.jpg (287KB, 1197x1703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0863.jpg
287KB, 1197x1703px
Playing some vidya
A friend i knew forever has recently been becoming normie-fied because he got a gf. He used to be into doing cool fun stuff with me, but now he goes to parties and tries to hang out with his gf as much as possible
But at least i got my vidya...
>>
>>36135016

lol no wonder women don't want to fuck you
>>
>>36135078
your'e the kike here not me.

get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>36135090
Suck my dick nigger I'm in your fucking thread
>>
>>36135087
can you take your roastflaps and fuck off back to /b/ or something.

disgusting.

and if you're whiteknighting, how sad do you need to be to whiteknight on a website with no women LOL
>>
>>36135016
>I mean yeah, there's a few khhv's in mgtow
>a few

Uh no. Go to any MGTOW website or group and you'll see the vast majority are whiny virgin losers - and that's all anybody outside of MGTOW sees them as.
>>
>>36135108

Suck my non-virgin dick, bitch. I shitpost in these threads because all you NEETs have a seemingly limitless supply of directionless anger and I find it funny.
>>
>>36135144
nice opinion.

who actually cares about your opinion though.

I'm replying, but I don't care, I doubt anyone else does.

>>36135173
>neet

nice assumption.
>>
File: 1484958754178.png (63KB, 1648x867px) Image search: [Google]
1484958754178.png
63KB, 1648x867px
>>36134867
>>36134642
read and learn from it
>>
>>36135188
>who actually cares about your opinion though.

It's not just my opinion, it's the opinion of everybody who is not MGTOW - including people you want to possibly recruit in the future. If nobody takes you seriously, how do you expect to accomplish anything
>>
>Men tired of people who need support
>Establish a support group
Anybody else see the irony in MGTOW as a group or is it just me
>>
>>36135207
>"including people you want to possibly recruit in the future."

mgtow is growing pretty fast.

>"If nobody takes you seriously, how do you expect to accomplish anything"

men dropping out of the rat race and not wanting to be financially destroyed by women greatly affects our current society, if growth is exponential it's only in our favor.
>>
>>36135268
That doesn't answer my question so let me rephrase: How do you expect to accomplish anything if nobody takes you seriously
>>
>>36135263
It's not really a support group, it's a group to help men redefine their goals in life away from women.

many men get trapped in the mindset everything they do is for sex and to get women.

The advice passed on by others helps everyone, sadly even khhv's, but if they see the light, good for them.

people with genuine issues like mental issues can't really find a place in mgtow because it requires being able to look at life from a completely different angle.
>>
>lower-tier men removing themselves from society
what a neato social trend
>>
>>36135292
That's not really rephrasing. that's asking the exact same question again, and expecting a different answer.

I'm not even going to bother diagnosing your autism, read your own statement and figure out why your statement defies your own logic.
>>
Seeing people in MGTOW is like seeing a homeless person protest buying a house lol
>>
>>36135362
plenty of homeless people do protest buying houses and their argument isn't flawed, pinned down with a lifelong mortgage in one location for the rest of your life, sounds fun.
>>
>>36135346
Alright so you're not only dodging the question but also diving head first into ad hominem.
>>
>>36135380
>fuck buying houses imma just live under a bridge hurr hurr. im so smart. what its not cuz i dont have any money im BGTOW (buyer going their own way)
>>
>>36135201

So the reality is you're just shit when it comes to interacting with women?

Protip, everybody can smell the desperation that wafts off of you when you're clearly only interested in a woman because you think she might fuck you. It's a monstrous turn-off.

Maybe you'd get your dick sucked more often if you treated women as something more than just vessels for your sexual gratification.
>>
>>36134642
Some MGTOW are that way because they legitimately have no interest in developing a spousal/sexual relationship. They're focused more on themselves and improving themselves and their careers (etc)
>>
>>36135313

tip-top kekaroodle-doo and also very correct
>>
>>36135384
Ha.

It's not avoiding the question, you're not being objective.

"nobody cares" is broad and it's wrong, mgtow care, I'm sure at least a percentage of women care that men are denying them their pussypass,

and my original answer does answer your question, given time to grow, mgtow will over time affect more and more men and women, using current growth as a valid scale with some margin for error.

Ad hominems are because you lack the self-critique to acknowledge the flaws n your own argument.
>>
>>36135429
>They're focused more on themselves and improving themselves and their careers (etc)

Hmm

>goes to MGTOW.org
>goes to r/mgtow
>highest posts
>yeah I'm still a loser living with my parents but at least I didn't fall for the vaginal jew!
>>
>>36135402
I mean there are plenty of people that travel and live alternative lifestyles.
>>
>>36135458
>I'm sure at least a percentage of women care that men are denying them their pussypass,

Yeah: 0%.

Nobody in MGTOW has any value on the sexual market. You were invisible to women before, now you just have a hugbox support group that makes you think it was your choice all along
>>
>>36134642
MGTOW is about self improvement and not letting your resources be drained by a woman. You can not be a virgin and still be MGTOW, you can even fuck women and be MGTOW. It's starting the relationship that goes against the entire definition of MGTOW. That's what it is at it's core.

And of course incels will tag along and become volMGTOW to makeup for their shortcomings. They just want a reason to hate women.
>>
File: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (59KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg
59KB, 400x624px
MGTOWS ITT
>>
Awful lot of cunts itt bitter that we didn't pay for their drinks last night.
>>
>>36135414
>Protip, everybody can smell the desperation that wafts off

Not that guy, and no they can't. You clearly have no idea about how the average woman sees things. I got women by being desperate in the past.

>Maybe you'd get your dick sucked more often if you treated women as something more
>maybe you'll get to treat women as sexual gratification vessels if you don't treat them as sexual gratification vessels

It's pretty clear you're one dumb, desperate motherfucker yourself. My advice to you is to kill yourself.
>>
anyone here listen to/ watch stardusk
while his videos don't have much 'mgtow' content in them recently he offers a good point of view on a variety of topics

also its interesting to see how many people are clearly so uncomfortable with the idea of mgtow that they simply must come in this thread tell us all what losers we are.

>You can not be a virgin and still be MGTOW
you should make a distinction between incels people who just have never cared about losing the 'mystical V card'
>>
>>36135494
>>36135544

forgot to link
original
>>
My favourite thing about MGTOW is that you're opting out of the genepool. A mutually beneficial decision.
>>
>>36135566
They didnt stand a chance in the gene pool though so it didnt affect anything
>>
>>36135544
But incels is involuntary celibates. You're thinking of volcel, voluntary celibates. Or am I reading what you're saying wrong?
>>
>>36135494
This. I started to see women as subhumans after interacting with them too much and being in two LTRs. Used to love them before that.
>>
>>36135540

Are you bragging about getting laid because women pity you?

It's a foreign concept to me, but then I'm not MGTOW and get laid on a fairly regular basis with women who actually find me physically attractive and engaging.
>>
>>36135484
>sexual market.

you're forgetting most betas orbit around hot chicks that use and abuse them.

if the beta orbiters leave then the women get less attention and free shit.

Sex isn't even a factor, it's time and resource investment, which can be reallocated to new things.

>a hugbox support group that makes you think it was your choice all along

Personally when I joined MGTOW I came out a rough relationship with my junkie ex who would steal cash from me, as son as I broke up with her I had another female friend to fall back on and me and her had a great time while my ex would spew lies and deceit to all my firends, all her friends and even tried to get me kicked out my job and school.

I was tired of her mooching off me. I got depressed because of her behavior, but also the way all my females friends were, having mostly female friends for the majority of my life, i realized that their attitude towards men is learned and it's common.

I'm still salty about my ex and the things she said, but it's the fact that so many women in my life have been like her that finally sent me over the edge.

you seem to think I have no value at all, and I'm a loser, and I'm not, these are ad hominems you're throwing at me subjctively and pointlessly.

It was a choice to join MGTOW because the realizations I had at the time clicked with the MGTOW thought process, I wasn't forced into it.

Also, if I wanted to I could go find a chick on tinder tonight and take her out for dinner or a movie, fuck her brains out tonight and then do the same tomorrow, but I'll have wasted like $200 that I could use on buying my dog a few things, and he deserves it more.
>>
File: 1481095599744.jpg (28KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1481095599744.jpg
28KB, 627x626px
>>36135463

>making things up so you can keep deluding yourself into thinking people want your used up vagina
>>
>>36135601
>Or am I reading what you're saying wrong?
possibly
would you define somebody who never even cared enough to seek out sex and never really wanted it as incel or volcel? or something else.
i feel that people who turn to mgtow because they cannot get laid would turn on the ideas of mgtow in a second if they could get sex or a girl to settle down with or something. in my opinion this is antithetical to the concept of mgtow

for me, im a virgin, but i could not care less about marriage, or chasing pussy like a pua.
i am perfectly fine as is and a women would only cause hassle in my life
>>
>>36135669
>im a virgin
And the truth comes out.
>>
It's really just okay to be single and not date because you'd rather do other things with your life. This isn't necessarily fair, but it's the fact that you put the MTGOW label on it that makes it seem strange and desperate
>>
>>36135669
I would consider that someone who is asexual. It's neither voluntary or involuntary. Involuntary is not being able to get sex because autism/ugly as fuck. And voluntary is choice.

You can have sex and only sex with women as long as you don't stay for anything else after. Use them as your cock sleeve and nothing more. If you have to play with their emotions to get more sex out of it, so be it. This is men taking back the sexual revolution that feminism started and told women they can have all the sex they want. We can do the same thing right back. Pump and dump. Never spend your money on them.
>>
>>36135702
what exactly is wrong with that
original
>>
>>36135718
>It's really just okay to be single and not date
only if you are a girl,
if you are a guy and do that you are seen as a creep.
>>
>>36135702
>virgins and non-virgins can be MGTOW

Roasties and orbiters really aren't giving up on this thread huh?
>>
>>36135769
The fact that MGTOW actually allows virgins shows just how desperate the "movement" is and how little everybody else should give a shit about it.

Btw do you have any better argument than "Roastie reee" or am I trying to have an argument with a child
>>
>>36134620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
>>
>>36135536
Nobody is coming into your moms basement to ask you to buy them drinks anon lmao
>>
>>36135794
Elaborate on the first part of your post please. I don't think it's desperate at all. It's men standing up for themselves. It's brotherhood.

Roastie argument is just as valid as the virgin neck beard argument. It's not valid at all. So if you wanna pull the virgin argument, I'll pull the roastie argument as well.
>>
>>36135769
I fucking know right jesus who knew there were so many roasites and orbitters on r9k.
>>
>>36135743
No you arent, you are just so insecure about being single that you dream up this bullshit idea of being persecuted for it
>>
>>36135743

Not really bro, there's stigma surrounding that, which makes and is why mgtow is the affirmative.
>>
well fuck , resources are not unlimited and the human race cant keep growing forever,
so whats the problem that people are taking themselves out of the breeding population?
hell this isn't even done in a dystopian manner like chinas single child policy, people are voluntarily doing this on their own accord,
I literally see no problem with this.
>>
>>36135794
>a real roastie

holy fuck.

forget the mgtow shit, why the fuck are you on 4chan? isn't being on 4chan as a woman the epitome of failing at life?

you had a pussypass and you STILL lost.
>>
>>36134779
>wasting disposable income
>not saving/investing every penny so you can eventually get rich
>>
>>36135854
>the NAWALT argument

Ah, Jordan. There are more manipulative women than there are manipulative men, that you could easily say AWALT.

After I went MGTOW I started noticing the traits on my female coworkers. They might not have them all but they just might not have even showing them all. But based on the questions they asked me and other men I was able to tell that they are all blood hungry creatures that just want your resources. What do they have to offer? The same moist hole that is the wound between their legs very fucking time.
>>
>>36135874
>it's the basement dweller argument
>"haha I totally just rekt this anon!"
>>
>>36135938
Intelligent and attractive people when with other intelligent and attractive people mate (maybe a single child or two kids)

attractive unintelligent people mate (a lot more frequently) with other attractive unintelligent people.

unattractive intelligent people find eachother and mate (rarely)

unattractive and unintelligent men don't reproduce at all whereas unattractive and unintelligent women still fuck around.

The point is implied.
>>
>>36135414
I've had MRA beliefs before dating women, after them and I haven't stopped dating women. Most of my MRA beliefs have nothing to do with dating. It's mostly legal stuff, social stigma and getting rid of toxic male gender roles.
>>
>>36136000
>unattractive and unintelligent men don't reproduce at all whereas unattractive and unintelligent women still fuck around.
nope, japans falling birthrates can attest to that.
>>
>>36135938
Its like leaving a room full of people and shouting "I'm leaving" when nobody cares or even noticed you were there in the first place. And the weird part is some of the guys in this thread have it in their heads that women will somehow be upset that they are "taking themselves off the market" when in reality its just one less creep that will bother them
>>
>>36135928
no your just getting cause and effect mixed up
>>
>>36136023
>just one less creep that will bother them
then why do you fucking care?
>>
>>36136008
>getting rid of male gender roles
No, you faggot, how about bringing back female gender roles, that's what fucked everything up, getting rid of female's roles
>>
>>36136049
no, the "good old days" implies me dying of black lung disease or inside a wartime trench.
>>
>>36135994
>i never bought those roasties a drink I bet they are so mad hehe

>also spends most of his time playing video games/watching anime in his room and rarely goes out anyways due to no friends

Ok anon lmao
>>
File: FIRE COUNCIL.png (150KB, 1578x815px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE COUNCIL.png
150KB, 1578x815px
>>36134620
I'd like to consider myself mgtow but for the most part I wasn't and considering how young I was when I first heard of it I was far from it when I would identify as it. It's only been a few years from then being a neet. I'm now just a wageslave that spends his life with his internet friends with 0 realistic interest about women and still not "feel" Mgtow.
>>
>>36136049
No, male and female gender roles are obsolete. The modern economy has made them irrelevant
>>
>>36136023
>when nobody cares or even noticed you were there in the first place.
Judging by the normies shitting up this thread, I'd say they care.
>>
>>36135948
>being rich when i die/kill myself
>government jews take the money
>some might even be women

nah senpai i'd rather take the route of executing my own estate in real time. lego and valve > andjew jackson
>>
>>36136008
You should consider feminism.
>>
>>36136038
Because you people are so full of impotent rage and pointing out the flaws in a group that "goes their own way" while keeping an eye out behind them hoping that the normies will give a shit always gets (you)s
>>
>>36136110
Feminism doesn't give a shit about men and its general idea of gender roles is a conspiracy theory lead by men. Gender roles came out of division of labor, social norms and influences from biology. Sex differences are real.
>>
>>36136023
>sees all the roasties, orbiters, normies defending women in this thread and insulting all men that went MGTOW as men that never mattered anyway. It's a good feeling when my female coworkers asked me what I'm doing this weekend and told them I was working on a project shed, maybe watch some shows in behind on. They wish I'd spend my money and resources on them. I'll just keep saving my money and retire early if I feel like it.
>>
>>36136103
There are no normies in this thread just autists making fun of you
>>
>>36136049
>how about bringing back female gender roles
>still giving a shit about how women behave
>>
>>36134642
>mad roastie toastie

You cunts make it way too easy to spot.
>>
>>36136068
I'm not even the same anon you originally replied to but okay lmao

Still going with the neck beard basement dweller argument? kek
>>
>>36136178
lmao I accidentally made the entire list a greentext my bad
>>
>>36136210
>I bet all the other mtgow anons like me who totally arent stuck in their bedrooms all day and are turning down repentant stacies are laughing it up at this cuck
>>
>>36136023
so fucking what?
you are ok with your descendants killing each other like rabid dogs in pursuit for scraps of food and drops of drinkable water just so that your feelings weren't hurt a couple centuries earlier?
>>
>>36136298
How are my feelings being hurt
>>
>>36136324
I havnt the slightest clue, you tell me.
>>
Why does it have to have a name? I just don't pursue women because I don't desire them enough and it seems like it takes too much effort.
>>
>>36136228
It's cool. Read and agreed bub.

What's your plans for this week? I'm starting on Infinite Jest and have been catching up on my Spanish by watching this series on Netflix called El Internado. It's pretty cool if not cheesy -- a mysteriously haunted boarding school that turns out to be a Nazi conspiracy. I've seen it once before with English subtitles, and now I'm starting over with Spanish subtitles since I know the gist of the story and can focus on the grammatics.
>>
>>36135414
>Maybe you'd get your dick sucked more often if you treated women as something more than just vessels for your sexual gratification.
Lying is immoral.
>>
>>36136370
>treats a woman as an equal and a bro
>"i like our friendship and i don't want to ruin it, can we just stay friends?"
>>
>>36135794
TITTAYS or gtfo
>>
>>36136389
>treats a woman as an equal and a bro
for what purpose
>>
File: J5404092017.jpg (321KB, 787x1400px) Image search: [Google]
J5404092017.jpg
321KB, 787x1400px
This thread sure isnt comfy.

I wonder why people get so offended, triggered, scared of things they dont understand.
And its not really so much that they DONT understand, its that the decision to refusing to understand has already been made, and its final.
Oh well. Im currently comfy in my apt playing Breath of the Wild while getting my dick wet

>pic related
who here comfy as, or comfier than me?
>>
File: 1458167432061.png (48KB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
1458167432061.png
48KB, 325x183px
MGTOW guys are the same as the morbidly obese women that become feminists, The difference is that those women get laid and you guys don't.
>>
>>36136503
I'm not morbidly obese though, so you're wrong.
>>
File: feminist.jpg (251KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
251KB, 747x1328px
>>36136503
the difference is that us guys have standards
>>
>>36136361
Was pretty exhausted from work this week so I took some rest this weekend. I went out and got much vision prescription updated. Other than that I've just been shitposting here and looking at PC part benchmarks for a new build I'm planning to build this summer.

I'll check those out. I just recently finished Narcos. Can't wait until season 3. Looking forward to Better Call Saul on Monday as well.
>>
>>36136475
nice bro, nah i feel the comfy.

how much was she? where'd you get her?

also have you finished botw yet?
>>
>>36136475
post a timestamp with her filled up?
>>
>>36136503
The difference is the women can't live without dick. Even lesbian women buy dildos. They need to feel something phallic penetrate them on the regular to keep themselves sane.

Men can provide for themselves easily without relying on a partner. Women cannot simply because biology.
>>
>>36136475
>can't wait until these dolls are improved to a westworld level of reality

I'd creampie my robotgf every morning before work.

>download dlc that makes her suck dick like a specific pornstar

Future is looking good lads. Women will soon be useless artifacts.
>>
>>36136624
I wonder what sort of hysterical response is being formulated to this truth bomb.
>>
>>36134834
woah dude your so alpha

get out
>>
>>36136651
>Women will soon be useless artifacts.
>will soon

women always were and are objects.

did you hear about the prostitutes in spain shutting down a sex toy brothel because it was more popular than they were? LOL.

they didn't like the fact objects were replacing them.

Where can I find a cheap one lads.
>>
>>36135201
Let me correct you
LACK of experience with women and taking what they see women do in videos as fact
>>
>baww you are all angry virgins that noone will miss, least of all those sacred wonderful wymenz!

Funny that there is still always someone missing us enough to come here and tell us that.
>>
File: varg sea raider.jpg (178KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
varg sea raider.jpg
178KB, 641x360px
>>36134620
>MGTOW
Stop
>>
File: J3302232017.jpg (235KB, 1281x785px) Image search: [Google]
J3302232017.jpg
235KB, 1281x785px
>>36136592
Ordered online back in December. Shes doll number 5 for me.
Nah, I work alot, Ive done like 66 shrines, and 3 divine beasts. Im getting there.

>>36136607
There is a timestamp in the original pic, im im just using her mouth to edge for when I plow here later. Not planning on blowing a load for a few hours. Heres a pic from the other day though
>pic related

>>36136651
Women have been uselss artifacts/obsolete to me for years already. I cant wait for For robowhores though. Already saving for one, I imagine the higher end ones are going to be over $15k. And since I no longer having a whore leeching off of me, I should have those funds 10x over by the time they come out in a few years.
>>
>>36136722
>men would rather pay money fuck sex dolls than prostitutes

really makes you think.

>no risk of STDs because you can literally disinfect, sanitize, replace any contaminated doll easier than you can a prostitute
>you don't have to pay the dolls to work for you
>>
File: antlers.png (145KB, 1578x815px) Image search: [Google]
antlers.png
145KB, 1578x815px
>>36135079
The real question is will you be there when he gets inevitably cucked?
I don't know if I will.
>>
>>36135854
How about companionship? How about combined income? How about having a feminine voice in your life to give you answers to things a masculine voice can't? Yes women are attracted to men who are better than them, that's called nature. Opting out of the game won't make you any happier, even if you're so unattractive that no woman on earth would mate with you (which is almost impossible) you can still understand that it's not their fault, it's your shitty genetics, oh well, better luck next time! A painful truth is a million times better than a suppressed one because at least it's out in the open and being aired out. Denial just creates long term suffering.
>>
>>36136769
>wymenz

who is really the loser here

spoiler:

it's you.

also fucking roastie get out, std ridden loose slut.
>>
>>36136834
how much do they cost?

originatalo
>>
>>36136882
>companionship
>combined income
>feminine voice

Nice omission of "loyalty", cunt.
>>
>>36136882
>telling others what does or doesn't make them happy

I can tell opting out makes you mad for sure.

Women go for men better than them? So why should I settle for them since they're not as good as me? Women only have their bodies to offer me. Every girl has the same pussy, whether virgin and tight, or whore and loose. The only value women have is the value men see in them.

>female
>companionship

pick one and only one famalam
>>
>>36136834
>pierced nips and belly

You can customize these down to nipple, areola, labia, and number of wrinkles her butthole has I imagine? Damn.
>>
File: Fire Title.png (49KB, 1010x815px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Title.png
49KB, 1010x815px
>>36136475
THIS IS PUMPIN ME UUUUUUUP MGTOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!1
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
>>36135201
This. Men just need to observe women critically and see from their own experience what an animals they are. Men don't need the brainwashing, female nature will make you go MGTOW at some point.
>>
File: Elliot Rodger 23640239834.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger 23640239834.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNOpfjIoyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
File: 1491321865509.jpg (610KB, 1259x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491321865509.jpg
610KB, 1259x1080px
>>36134642
EVWRY time.
>>
>>36136882
>companionship
That would require trust. Women so far have shown me they do not deserve any. Even if they adore the fucking floor you walk on today, by next week they might feel you are suddenly rabid scum that needs to be put by all means possible. Really makes you want to open up when you know everything you say or do might be used to haunt you with it later.
>How about combined income?
If you do not have a women demanding shiny new things and wanting to visit social events you hardly need your own income
>How about having a feminine voice in your life to give you answers to things a masculine voice can't?
What, you think I CARE about some fucking curtain colors or if my outfit matches? Especially without a woman that tsks about it?
>Yes women are attracted to men who are better than them, that's called nature
And mine says to beat her over the head and rape her, why should she legally indulge in it when I am not allowed to?
>Opting out of the game won't make you any happier
Happy is a short state for humans anyway. We always get dissatisfied and want more quickly, trick is to control it somewhat. A women won't fix that.
>>
File: 1486755117514.jpg (406KB, 703x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486755117514.jpg
406KB, 703x540px
>>36135613
> wew
not that guy but that's a novel excerpt-sized physical representation of sexual frustration if I've ever seen one.
>>
File: Cool Shay.jpg (132KB, 675x807px) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shay.jpg
132KB, 675x807px
>>36136475
PRUPLE HAIR XD!!!!
LEWDY DEGEN SLUTTY BULL PIERCING.
>>
>>36136942
Nobody has unconditional loyalty anon, not even a dog.

>>36136964
Honestly dude, no healthy human being would consider a woman's worth as equal to her body. You've either been in bad relationships or none at all, I'm not trying to provoke you either you just can't have a viewpoint like that unless you've never experienced female companionship, I'm not saying it's the same as male companionship obviously, but it exists. We're social creatures.
>Women go for men better than them? So why should I settle for them since they're not as good as me?
Because it's not as cold and objective as that? Because you're still a human who needs a mate and this is how we've been doing it for hundreds of thousands of years? You're trying to best evolution with your puny intellect, trust me evolution is smarter than you are.
>>
>>36136882
You seem really mad for someone who says all MGTOW can't get a woman anyways. Yet your argument for us pursuing women is to just accept that were shit and be unhappy in a traditional system? No thanks roastie.

I've actually had several longterm gfs, and could have married two of them, but I chose not to. For everything they added to my life, they took much more and it simply was not worth it. Sex and a lying voice telling you something nice sometimes isn't worth it.
>>
>>36137282
Jesus you are condescending, and your logic is broken as hell. If you're trying to convince us to care about roasties and date some tramp who will leech our money and happiness just so you have more options for beta support, you're doing it poorly.
>>
>>36136475
Playing Overwatch with my waifu next to me, pretty comfy.
>>
>>36137282
Honestly dude, no healthy human being would consider a woman's worth as equal to her body
It is the only thing that they still have going for them since feminism fucked up the rest

>evolution is smarter
Processes have no intelligence, they are just sequences that work.
We'll be bred out as seems intended, so what? Its what you critics tell us should be done, its what our women prefer us to be, it is even what our states and nations seem to demand from us.
Good riddance then, if (relatively) smart and sensitive isn't working out, enjoy your bbc nigs with short temper and no selfcontrol. Bet they will do very well with the atomics we left laying around.
>>
File: i8^cimgpsh_orig.png (66KB, 805x815px) Image search: [Google]
i8^cimgpsh_orig.png
66KB, 805x815px
>>36135494
This all the way. Thank You. It's hard because you want to enter a male friendly mgtow social group and it sometimes turns into girl hating. Girls are shit but not worth bitching about.
>>
>>36137551
Lots of black men are going MGTOW too m8. Only the stupidest and most desperate men are going to be available to roasties sooner than later as more men say "fuck it".
>>
File: tulp.jpg (146KB, 965x801px) Image search: [Google]
tulp.jpg
146KB, 965x801px
>>36136882
>companionship
tulpa
>combined income
The bitches I've dated all spent more money than they made. Being single actually results in more money for me.
>feminine voice in life
tulpa

Being a mad single man with boatloads of money is much happier than doing everything society say I should do, gf, life time of working, materialism, spending more than I make, borrowing money, etc.

Just saying bro, there's more than one way to live life, and some people are fine being single. That the hairy dude with the dolls, for instance.
>>
>>36137378
Plenty of men have fulfilling relationships with women, your one life doesn't validate the claims you're making, MGTOW are a minority, most men get on just fine with women, so where do you think the problem lies?
>>36137437
What the hell are you even talking about, are you being intentionally ridiculous? I'm not telling you anything like that I'm saying opting out of any sort of relationship with a woman isn't the right answer it's just a defense mechanism so you don't get hurt anymore.
>>36137551
Women haven't changed fundamentally, they can't it's built into their DNA. I'm not saying you have to find a girl and have children, half as many men as women have children. I'm saying its better to accept your experiences with women have been negative because of you, not all women.
>>
File: 2017-04-09 12.20.24.jpg (251KB, 815x459px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-09 12.20.24.jpg
251KB, 815x459px
Eating pretty good right now. Just got back from walking so my body is still burning calories. Will probably kick back with a blunt of moonrocks and watch the Oliver Stone Untold History of the United States series on Netflix.
>>
>>36137822
>tulpa
I sometimes wonder if its worth a try, or if I always had one inbuild without realizing it.
On occasions when I bored I'll think of what certain ex-gfs or maybe media characters would say about a certain situation, or what we would do if she was around. Is it the same or is that something more elaborate?
>>
>>36137871
>women can't help but be shit, so it must be your fault
You want to rethink your logic there m8?
>>
>>36137871
>most men get on just fine with women

Most of the men I know who gets along fine with women are miserable. They are constantly nagged at and have their money, time and other resources drained to better the woman's life. The few men I know who are not stuck in a abusive relationship like this are ones who are abusive themselves, who completely dominate the woman and abuse her.

>Women haven't changed fundamentally, they can't it's built into their DNA.

Just like how black people used to be respectable, hard working people who strive to better themselves but are now violent degenerates due to changes in society and culture, modern women have also became shitty and not worth marrying, despite both niggers and women having the same DNA that they always had.
>>
>>36137963
>Is it the same or is that something more elaborate?

Similar to this, but put on steroids and taken to ridiculous levels. If your analogy is a pen and paper, then a fully developed tulpa is like a computer.
>>
>>36137822
Of course it's fine to be single, but when you get men telling other men to opt out of relationships because they've had bad experiences they're doing a disservice to them. Women have a good side and a bad side, but it's still worth it to have relationships with them otherwise men wouldn't do it. It's not just sex drive, what is love?
>>
>>36138107
We are warning other men of the risks involved. Some of the risks can ruin the rest of a mans life. It's more than just a breakup.

It's a hard truth to swallow. Sometimes even I can't fully comprehend it and have my doubts. Then some shitty experience happens to a guy or a woman shows a hint of her shitty traits to me and I'm reminded why I stay single.
>>
>>36137871
Hmmm. I think I like my own internal dialogue better than a realdoll or a tulpa, thanks.

If I really want to piss off random women in public, I'll just get a disabled rescue dog and ensure that its vet is a single male.
>>
>>36138107
>but when you get men telling other men to opt out of relationships because they've had bad experiences they're doing a disservice to them.

I disagree with this sentiment. I used to be pretty ignorant and was miserable in the multiple long term relationships I've had. Other men sharing information and their experience helped me understand my life better.

Nowadays instead of being clingy and always be looking for a GF the moment I'm single, I'm now fine with being single and dating only someone who is good for me. I also understand that if I end up single for life, it is still a fine outcome as I am still capable of being happy in such a life.

We're all adults, and how we choose to digest the information other people share and how to incorporate them into our lives is up to our own judgement and free will. Telling people they can't share their experience and opinion because some people may end up living in ways you disagree with is a juvenile way of thinking. Does it make you mad when religious people try to preach on street corners?
>>
>>36138161
I'm warning my nephews about this. One of them already had a false sexual harassment claim filed against him by a classmate in middle school. He's focused solely on grades and learning how to use RPGMaker on his laptop now.
>>
>>36138161
Yes you do do that, which is good. But alot of MGTOW is all out woman bashing, you can't deny that. Think how many impressionable men are out there.
>>
>>36138107
>Women have a good side
Yeah I am sure after the cockcarrousel had its way for some years they are becoming wonderful people I totally want to lift on a pedestral and spend my money on.
>>
File: 1491690042432.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491690042432.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>36136086
This

Women don't need to depend on men like they used to. If a women wants to be rich and successful she can go out and do it. Our mating habits are still stuck in the past however. Women still get caught up in superficial aspects of men because they still think "waaa men need to spoil me because vagina" Meanwhile men get interested in more abstract aspects of a women character. their personality, beliefs, etc. Women need to be taught to value men as companions, not providers.

>inb4 caring about a roasties personality
>inb4 thinking women can be fixed
>inb4 wew lad
>>
>>36138232

You just moved the goal post from "don't tell other men about your experience" to "but these are all out woman bashing".

Sneaky sneaky.

Once again, it's up to everyone own personal judgement as to how they process the information they receive. You can't go banning information or opinions because of "muh impressionable men". Especially since these are adults we're talking about here.

Believe it or not, the rabid woman bashing that I read does not convince me to remain single. It's well articulated opinions and examples like >>36138207 that makes me happy to be single.
>>
>>36138264
Not all women are on the cockcarrousel anon, where do you get your information about women? Spring break movies? Women are attracted to alphas, obviously, that doesn't make every woman an imbecile who can''t control herself.
>>
>>36138321
I don't really get what you mean about moving the goalposts but whatever.

I'm not suggesting we should ban opinions, redpill taught me alot, we're just having a conversation anon.
>>
>>36138331
>where do you get your information about women? Spring break movies? Women are attracted to alphas, obviously, that doesn't make every woman an imbecile who can''t control herself.

I get my information about women from personal experience. Women I've dated, women I've been friends with, women who are friends of my girlfriends or female friends.

There are some nice older women out there. But the young women in this generation out there are overwhelmingly shitty people with trouble controlling themselves and their own emotions. They are vapid, materialistic and attracted to dumb things and traits. Even if they are not physical on the cockcarrousel, they are in spirit.

I personally have come to the conclusion that wasting my time, money and sanity pursuing the 1 in a 1000 unicorn woman who is actually decent just ain't worth it. Especially since how quickly even the good women can change from influence of shitty female friends and the mass media. Even if you think you found that one unicorn, your wealth and everything you own is still at risk from her change of heart.
>>
>>36138331
Yep, some like to try and tease Chad for too long first and then cry on socmedia about him taking another cocksleeve. Your point?
>>
>>36138397
>I don't really get what you mean about moving the goalposts but whatever.

I shall explain. Initially you were complaining about how it's bad for men to tell other men to opt out of relationships. Your post is here>>36138107

After receiving multiple explanations on why is ok for people to express their opinions on relationships, responses >>36138161 >>36138207 and here >>36138207 , you changed the tune of your story to "fine, say what you want, but your opinions are mostly woman bashing anyway" as per your response here >>36138232

You abandoned your initial argument when it was proven shitty and changed to a different story, hence the changing of goal post. You implied the banning of opinions in your post here >>36138107 , calling it a disservice and implying it is harmful for those who listen to said opinions.

Hope this clarifies things.
>>
>>36138533
Where did I say MGTOW is 'mostly' woman bashing? I mean't it in the same way that the alt-right has alot nazism. I still believe telling men to opt out of relationships is ridiculous, not the useful information about the negatives of women.
>>
>>36138591
>Where did I say MGTOW is 'mostly' woman bashing?

>>36138232
>Yes you do do that, which is good. But alot of MGTOW is all out woman bashing, you can't deny that. Think how many impressionable men are out there.
>>
>>36138634
I thought 'alot' and 'mostly' were different words, my mistake. You're clearly much smarter than me anon.
>>
>>36137871
>Plenty of men have fulfilling relationships with women, your one life doesn't validate the claims you're making, MGTOW are a minority, most men get on just fine with women, so where do you think the problem lies?

Divorce rates, fewer marriages, and more lifelong virgins say otherwise, roastie. Sorry that reality hurts, but womem aren't worth the effort anymore when they can ruin your life on a whim.

>opting out of any sort of relationship with a woman isn't the right answer it's just a defense mechanism so you don't get hurt anymore.

Not just hurt, having your life straight up ruined. All the possible negative consequences are at men's feet, and all decision making power lies with women. Why would I play Russian roulette just to get my dick wet? It's not at all worth it. Society may have convinced you that your pussy is lined with gold, but it's just a damp hole at the end of the day.
>>
>>36137871
>I'm saying its better to accept your experiences with women have been negative because of you, not all women

Ok, this HAS to be bait. Even /nu9k/ doesn't have a hole this basic, right?
>>
>>36138591
>I still believe telling men to opt out of relationships is ridiculous
No, it is just never going to work. We have dicks ourselfs, we KNOW it is not going to help much.
But the net doesn't care about some bytes more in it, and just maybe some guy who was only here to troll us covers his ass enough to get away without decades of alimony or a false rapecharge on his head.
Not much, but better than doing nothing and saying "Its all womens nature, I shouldn't even dare to complain"
>>
>>36138736
Maybe you need to be a better husband if you don't want to be divorced? I'm not saying pussy is lined with gold, I'm saying there's more to a woman than pussy, we're the same species remember.
>>
File: 177785676.jpg (329KB, 858x833px) Image search: [Google]
177785676.jpg
329KB, 858x833px
>>36138691

No offense bro, it seems to me that you're simply trying to win an argument and make sure that your view come out as the "right" one. That's why your points and arguments keeps changing and twisting every time someone brings up a valid counter point against them. You're not actually interested in learning about this whole MGTOW thing or have a healthy exchange on this topic.

Resorting to the technical differences between two words with practically the same meaning in everyday conversation and a passive aggressive attitude does not help your stance either.
>>
>>36138431
>Especially since how quickly even the good women can change from influence of shitty female friends and the mass media

Exactly that happened to me. Went from a pure Christian waifu that I wanted to put a ring on, to a generic club slut who dumped me to be "free". Women are a meme.
>>
>>36138795
>we're the same species remember.

Niggers are the same species as all other types of humans, but they sure do act differently. Let's face it, modern women are the nigger gender of the human race.
>>
>>36138795
>no matter the cause or context, it's always men's fault

And this is yet another reason why I want nothing to do with women anymore. You're doing more to prove our point than a well written essay ever could.
>>
>>36138830
'Mostly' means over 50% no? I was under the impression that 'alot' doesn't necessarily mean over 50%. You were accusing my of changing the goalposts so I defended myself. I know enough about MGTOW, I was heavily into the redpill way of thinking for about a year and a half, I even read books on the topic. What I now know is opting out isn't the answer, women aren't all that bad, and if you're smart, not naive and have a backbone you won't need to.
>>
>>36138859
>Exactly that happened to me. Went from a pure Christian waifu that I wanted to put a ring on, to a generic club slut who dumped me to be "free". Women are a meme.

Friend, that's what happened to me as well. Had a pure and naive girl from the countrysides of China. Internet friends and old classmates from decades ago who turned feminist turned her into a bitch. She went from pure and caring about me to constantly playing games and setting up tests to see how I'd react. Good thing we weren't married at the time (though was close), so I just dumped her. It was a difficult decision for me as I was ready to marry her at the time, but I finally realized that if I was miserable with her at that time and she stays the same after marriage, it just means that I would have been miserable for the rest of my life.
>>
>>36138909
Women are the selective gender, you can't get away from that, men would fuck most women but women only want to fuck some guys. Therefore it's your responsibility to get your shit together, this is nature, nature is always right, you are nature, stop trying to out think it.
>>
>>36138795
Maybe NO husband will ever be good enough, especially with torchholders like you singing her the praises of "she deserves more, he deserve shit"
Must be terrible effective if you end up spending your sundays with the virgins and rejects.
>>
>>36138468
And some aren't like that either, *gasp* shocking!
>>
>>36139012
>nature is always right,
Okay where is my club, I'll go clubbing
Oh wait, nature not to your liking anymore?
>>
>>36139012
It's also nature for women to be subservient to men, and for strong men to simply rape and take women at their whim. If you're going to pull an appeal to nature fallacy then you're stupid little roastie brain should at least think it through. The reason most women get off on rape is because rape wad naturally how most reproduction happened. Women getting a choice in mates is an evolutionary new phenomenon. I say we remove it, since it's all about nature.
>>
>>36139108
>I am not like the others, Anon!
pfffffffffffffffffffffffff you really scrap the bottom now
>>
>>36138965

Man you were so changing the goal posts. You went from "guys don't tell other men to not date, they're impressionable" to "fine you do this, it's good that you do, but a lot of your views are woman bashing anyway".

Now you're looking up dictionary definitions and speculations on the percentage amount the word "a lot" implies, and whether it's different from "mostly". This is a completely different issue that you're making a big deal out of in order to distract yourself away from your initial changing of goal posts.
>>
>>36138985
It just makes me sad. Even when you find a rare gem of a woman, modern society corrupts them into yet another roastie.
>>
>>36139114
I don't get it, are you saying you're going to club me? Or are you saying clubs where people go to get laid aren't natural?
>>
>>36139160
He's going to club you over the head, take you back to his house and rape your holes. Just like nature intended.
>>
>>36139160
club, head, rape the bitch.
As infallible nature dictates, that was your suggestion after all. Not fighting base instincts and taking what you want.
>>
>>36139153
We're both talking about goalposts anon not just me.
>You went from "guys don't tell other men to not date, they're impressionable" to "fine you do this, it's good that you do, but a lot of your views are woman bashing anyway".
More like I said guys telling other guys to opt out of relationships is doing a disservice to them, to alot of MGTOW is woman bashing and alot of men are impressionable so this is a bad thing. I don't get your argument. And do you honestly believe I had to google what 'mostly' means, if I was that stupid how would we even be having a conversation at all?
>>
>>36139266
A.Women deserve to be bashed as they act these days.
B.it is not like they have not a shitload of website to do exactly the same. Most of us are at least not yet willing to cut your organs up as some "wyminz first" forums will happily suggest.

Although women in cages ARE always an option, and do speak to my fetishes. But that is another story.
>>
>>36139189
>>36139214
Strangely enough I have no desire to do this, I'd much prefer it if a woman wanted me to have sex with her.
>>
>>36139266

Once again you twisted things around. Right here>>36138232
>Yes you do do that, which is good.

You just said it's fine in your own words that it's ok for men to tell others to not date and the dangers and risks from a bad fall out from a relationship in our society.

Now you changed your argument to "do not tell, period, it is a bad thing waaah look at me I'm so consistent in my views~!" God damn you're flip flopping more than 2 bit politician in congress.

I have no argument, bro. I'm pointing out that you're constantly changing your own points in order to fit the narrative that you're trying to defend, and that you're not interested in a sincere and genuine discussion where it's possible for you to change your own views. You're simply arguing and changing your own logic and words to try to win, to prove your own views are the best and to convert others to it. I'm pointing this out because you may genuinely be unaware of it, being convinced of the moral superiority of your views.
>>
>>36139436
I mean't it's good to tell men of the risks of women, not to tell them to opt out of relationships altogether, that would be doing a disservice to then
>>
>>36139480
It'd be a disservice to do what you are doing and tell them to play the game when the odds are stacked against them. We're trying to save them from misery and ruination, and you're pushing them towards it. Youre a demon m8.
>>
File: 1331686744434.jpg (260KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
1331686744434.jpg
260KB, 800x598px
>>36139480

Once again you're mincing words and trying to weasel out of things based on a technicality the same way you tried with the "a lot" and "mostly".

Look at the bigger message.>>36139436
>I'm pointing out that you're constantly changing your own points in order to fit the narrative that you're trying to defend, and that you're not interested in a sincere and genuine discussion where it's possible for you to change your own views. You're simply arguing and changing your own logic and words to try to win, to prove your own views are the best and to convert others to it. I'm pointing this out because you may genuinely be unaware of it, being convinced of the moral superiority of your views.

This is what you have been doing. Reflect. Ask yourself can you honestly say you haven't been doing this in this thread? Fuck, ask yourself regarding your own belief in modern women, are you not ignoring certain information and experience posted by other people in order to maintain the narrative in your own mind. Based closed minded to this stuff may end up doing the most damage to you, at the end of the day. This is the last time I'm gonna bother with ya, at this point the other people in the thread have been pointed out to the logical shenanigans you've been trying to pull, and you've been made aware of your own thought processes. I got guitar practice to get to.
>>
>>36139480
Having sex with willing women IS a good thing for men
A relationship? That can go either way and the percentage of time it is a good thing is only dropping.
>>
>>36139159
Exact same thing happened to my ex. She was a sweet innocent Catholic girl who was shamed into upgrading to a taller, older man that she met at work by her own family.

She even refused to go to counseling to resolve whatever unspoken issue she had with me, just straight up "fell out of love" and upgraded to alpha.

Regardless of ree you had sex not a true robot meme, the point I make is the lack of monogamy and loyalty in women. The true robot is a social embarrassment who wouldn't be aesthetically palatable on his lady's story timeline. There's always a gullible, vulnerable Chad out there, waiting to be mined and molded to her specifications. But in the meantime, that journey must be crowdsourced among those gullible enough to give away their resources. The proper goal of MGTOW is to deny those resources.
>>
>>36139615
Anon pls, we've been talking about words because that was your original accusation against me when you said I was moving the goalposts. I haven't changed posts, am I not allowed to say that telling men the dangers of women is a good thing and telling them to opt out of relationships is a bad thing? Can these two things not both be correct? I argued the point on the difference between 'alot' and 'mostly' because they mean different things and I would mean different things if I said one or the other. If I said 'most of MGTOW is all out woman bashing' that would be saying that woman bashers are a majority of MGTOW. I said that 'alot of MGTOW is all out woman bashing' which doesn't necessarily mean the majority are woman bashers, it could mean this, but believe me when I say that this isn't what I meant. We've been arguing on semantics because you started it.
>>
>>36139604
Yes the odds are stacked against them but that doesn't mean you shouldn't play, just be smart. You can have less relationships if you want but opting out completely is silly.
>>
>>36139852
>Encourage russian roulette, some of them win!

You do not care a whit about the bodies on the floor, is it nice to know that about yourself?
Right I forgot, those are not-chads.
>>
>>36140051
Yes alot of men have no success with women, but alot of men do, whats the difference there? The men who fail are unattractive, so accept that! That's all I'm saying, don't deny that you're the reason it's not working out!
>>
>>36140236
>Women are fucking up, so its the mens fault
fembrain.exe is stuck, reset to default state
>>
>>36140297
It's the job of males to be attractive because women are the selective sex. It's not that women are fucking up it's that they're biologically built so that they find top males attractive. This means it's your job as a man to be top if you want to have success with women, if you can't be that's fine, but accept that's why you're not having success with women, it's not their fault.
>>
File: 20130120gp4XyG03.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20130120gp4XyG03.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>36140358

There are plenty of people who have or can have success with women but would rather not bother with the whole thing. Have you been reading this thread, or are you just a robot out to preach your own views?
>>
>>36140459
Yes, ok anon you win I've got work to do.
>>
File: ehhhh.jpg (160KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhh.jpg
160KB, 1024x576px
>>36140499

Ok, robot it is. Tell us more about the way you woo them women, how they all fall putty and submissive under your redpilled ways.
>>
File: 1350250918390.png (635KB, 602x860px) Image search: [Google]
1350250918390.png
635KB, 602x860px
>>36140499

In all seriousness, you did lose. You came here acting all wise and superior, like you're ready to lead us misguided poor souls into your redpilled ways with women. Now look at you. Being increasingly condescending and pissed in this thread. You still got some ways to go.
>>
>>36140520
I'm not I'm pretty beta, only had 2 long term gfs. I'm not bitter though that's the thing.
>>
>>36134642
I'm MGTOW because I feel I don't deserve anyone.
>>
>>36137092

Further reading if you watched the second video.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39056786

>During 2015, the year in which Sweden took the largest number of asylum seekers, the number of reported sex crimes and rapes actually decreased by 11% and 12% respectively compared with 2014 - 18,100 sex offences were reported to the police, of which 5,920 were classified as rape.
>Preliminary figures for 2016 show a rise, bringing the latest figures close to 2014 values.

So Sweden had less rape during the year they accepted refugees. In 2016, the numbers rose to align with pre-refugee crisis levels.

Videos like this take basic valid anti-feminist and anti-Islam ideas and then extrapolate to the point of intellectual dishonesty. Find better shit to link.
>>
>>36140705

It seems like you're pretty inexperienced then. Why insist divorced men and people who'd had much more relationships that they are wrong and you're right?
>>
>>36140862
That's true anon, it doesn't do much for my credibility. I just don't want to happen to others what happened to me in my last relationship where I thought I was being alpha when really I was being insecure and I fucked it up with the girl I love.
>>
>>36140857
kek did you look at what happened in sweden yesterday? keep telling yourself your utopia is working. sweden crumbling down is the best thing that that country deserves desu
>>
>>36141098

Fuck you, reread the post. I said anti-Islam ideas are valid, you retard.

Don't be intellectually dishonest, think critically about this shit, that's all I want. "Sweden rape capital" arguments are retarded when you actually analyze the data. You're better off using arguments about Germany when it comes to Islam rapefests.
>>
>>36140358
>because women are the selective sex
How you get that stupid idea anyway, they are build to take the cock that is given to them, period. Why do you think they orgasm over rape so often, as much as they like to try and hide that little fact they find so shameful?
Women can't select shit in the glorious nature you think should be the measure of things. You grab, you use her. If she stays around for more willingly, whatever.
It isn't any males 'job' to impress or woe her, just to impregnate her.
>>
>>36137164
Even if it is.

my thread has been on r9k all day and I'm sure in that period of time thanks to that retard replying to me the MGTOW community has earned itself a few new members and not lost any.

I don't care what you or that other retard think and you're the idiots.

I've never seen so much whiteknighting on this tunisian bread baking forum before.

I don't even know why you retards persisted against the cold hard logic that women are inferior, I really don't, on a forum so distant from any form of pussy.

You couldn't even get any further away from your shitty blue pilled whiteknight community than r9k, a group of distant intj's who've tasted the perverbial pill.
>>
>>36141282
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvCsZ_6qRAs

He mentions the selecting part at the very end.
>>
>>36141721
>I am all out of arguments, here have a vid
Well then.
>>
>>36139852
At this point you have to be trolling.

>yeah its likely that you'll face death or ruination, but maybe you won't so it's still a good idea!

The idea of not having so many beta providers to exploit must really needle you deep, huh hun?
>>
>>36141798
Its just a complicated thing which I can't really explain myself
>>
>>36134620
I guess I'd consider myself an MTGOW but really I am just a person trying to find things worth living for. I am not ugly, though I definitely need to get back in shape. Am I stupid enough to fall into the debt-kids-mortgage-death cycle that is the "standard" way of living? Fuck no.

What I find personally problematic about my life path is that I have so few things to actually live for. I don't want to have kids knowing the chances of being forced out of their lives are tremendously high. Neither do I want to play the rat race game for anything more than comfortable survival. I think this problem of nothingness will get easier as I start learning to listen to my own needs better, but I truly feel for anyone who believes they're in the same position. I just know many good people will be lost to an abyss of crime, drugs, and suicide as this pointless type of existence will become unbearable and inescapable to them.
>>
>>36141869
I don't mean to say its likely that will happen, just that its note likely for a man. I personally don't believe the risk is high enough to warrant abstinence from relationships.
>>
>>36142301

I'm felt similar things in the past, bro. Try getting a creative hobby or two. I play guitar and it helps a lot. A productive hobby leaves you happy in a different way than consumptive hobbies like gaming or TV does. Get a productive hobby even if you have to sacrifice for it, like paying money for lessons or cutting out time for games. It'll be worth it.

Regarding the rat race, try learning about early retirement and work for money to invest toward it. When you're working in the rat race to get out of it early, it'll feel more purposeful and less soul crushing.

I retired very early and spend all day playing shitty touhou and anime songs on my guitar. No woman to spend my money or nag at me for being myself. I'm comfier than I ever have been.
>>
>>36142979
>early retirement

This. This is the endgame. This is what I work for, save for. That and sex tourism.
>>
>>36140857
There might be a dip in numbers because many of the main offenders got arrested for their rapes. While the new immigrants enjoy their freedom for a while but once they get sated by the purposelessness in Western countries they will wont hesitate to start raping.
>>
just googled mgtow. motherfuckers thats just being a man
>>
File: 1338256124554.jpg (72KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1338256124554.jpg
72KB, 500x351px
>>36144524

It is. And it's sad that in today's feminist liberal dominated society there needs to be a movement and instructions laid out for just being a man. Even sadder that this movement is considered a minority in society that is often mocked and derided.
>>
>>36145298

It's sad that underage basement-dwelling manlets need to deflect attention from their physical and social failures by blaming minorities every time they fail at something.

Being a man means taking responsibility for your life, Anon. A concept that's completely foreign to this abortive generation of MGTOW and alt-right retards who have effectively doomed the male line to self-destruction.
>>
File: 1491352655621.png (267KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491352655621.png
267KB, 600x750px
>>36134620
Its funny to see the looks on women's faces when you respond in a way that doesn't cater to them, or when you simply act like you don't think their opinions matter all that much, i'm not saying be a dick, But I see way waaay too many thirsty betas at my job sucking up to every woman they see, they don't even stick with one, they act that way with every single one they meet.
The way I am around females is to act somewhat unfeeling and blunt most of the time.
I want to be different from the crowd in that I refuse to bow down to women. i refuse to act like they are special.
They are put on a pedastal by everyone, and they believe themselves better simlply by being born a female, If I have to act like a golem, so be it.

tl;dr Ignore women
>>
>>36145548

It's sad that you would turn this into a black and white matter and put all the blame on the men. And by my looks the men choosing not to bother with dating does seem to be taking responsibility by recognizing what causes them trouble in their lives and removing said cause.

Buckling down and tolerating the BS from some bitch and popping out 5 white babies is taking one for the team to try to make society better, not making your own life better.
>>
File: 1482108927181.jpg (34KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1482108927181.jpg
34KB, 335x525px
>>36145548
What part of refusing to accept the posion of females isn't "taking responsibility of your life"

MGTOW Isn't about sex anon, nobody here is saying I'm never going to have sex or children.
But you wouldn't have noticed that would you? because you're a fucking retard who comes into threads just to insult things you don't fully understand.

Fuck you
>>
I think more people should know about mtgow, because essentially your letting the chads have the girls and fuck them up. Tell your parents or something, let them know your letting this happen.
>>
>>36135463
>If I say something is true, that makes it true!

>>36135494
This. Pretty much the only hardline for MGTOW is do not fucking get married.
>>
>>36145719

Is your life a pissing contest with some random chad on how many bitches you can fuck? Sure as hell not mine. Why care whether some other guy is getting laid more if your life is happy and free of shit?
>>
>>36145709
You stupid kid, people are what you show them, if your shit they will be shit, if your good they will be good, your shit so they think your shit. Hiding from that will not help anything only make things worse because the shit that takes these girls do not show they are shit right away,
>>
>>36145773
It is about your parents being happy, they changed your diapers and they want to see you with a woman you fucking asshole. Running away never solves anything.
>>
File: oh shit I'm sorry.png (42KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit I'm sorry.png
42KB, 592x533px
>>36145774
>if your shit they will be shit, if your good they will be good, your shit so they think your shit. Hiding from that will not help anything only make things worse because the shit that takes these girls do not show they are shit right away,

It's afraid
>>
>>36145774

People are not mindless blobs who simply respond to how you act and appear. People have their own personality and values that make them decent or not to deal with.

MGTOW argues that most modern women are shit and as a whole are not worth dealing with on a romantic level.
>>
>>36145798
>It is about your parents being happy

Fuck them, my happiness comes first. They don't like this? Should've tried harder to raise a robot kid who puts everyone else before himself.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.