[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental State/Problems Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 34.jpg (8KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
8KB, 246x232px
>severe brain fog, doesn't EVER go away
>memory is very weak, cant remember the shit i did 5 minutes ago
>pretty much sleepy all the time
>no motivation
>tired all the time
>attention span is 3 to 5 minutes

What the fuck is wrong with me? Brain fog is getting worse every day
>>
>>36134319
Could be from anything but I'd start by changing your diet to stuff with actual nutrients and maybe getting some exercise to get the circulation up.
>>
>>36134415
This.

Stop Masturbating.
>>
>>36134319
What was the last time you went outside? Extended periods without fresh air/sunlight tend to have that effect on me.
>>
>>36134622
I go out everyday to take out trash
>>
>>36134319
Don't masturbate more than once per day
>>
>>36134319
How much exercise do you get?
How much mental stimulation?
How much time do you spend on image boards?
How is your diet?
How isolated are you?

I had the exact problem as you for years, I was convinced I had given myself permanent brain damage. It's not an easy hole to climb out of, and this advice is not easy to follow in your condition, but solve the root problems and you will heal. This has to be done without overwhelming yourself as burning yourself out will only make it worse. Try to get psychological help if possible.
>>
>>36134644
you mean yourself by trash, right?
>>
File: 1490405159696.jpg (11KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1490405159696.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
IM SO TIRED WHY WHY WHY. THIS WORLD IS SO FUCKED
>>
>>36134680
How do poorfags get psychological help.

I've asked this a million times it seems and can never get an answer. I feel like I'm not just fucked, but super fucked for not having money.
>>
>>36134644
>doesn't know the difference between 'everyday' and 'every day'
Get into the garbage can yourself next time, filth.
>>
File: 1490326760265.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490326760265.png
47KB, 645x773px
Im losing my mind op, and I honestly wish I would just die already.

>tfw want to go buy a gun and blow my pathetically sad brains out
>>
>>36134717
It depends on your country unfortunately. I don't know what is available outside of Leafistan.
>>
>>36134319
>>attention span is 3 to 5 minutes

smartfag get out
>>
File: 1488290738152.png (16KB, 644x688px) Image search: [Google]
1488290738152.png
16KB, 644x688px
>>36134319
OP if you don't use your brain it will decay and you will become like the pic. Try something like chess or music.
>>
>>36134756
That's the answer I usually get. I'm American, not too far from the 'fucking leaf border'.

I don't see any other options if I can't get help. I honestly haven't considered suicide this strongly before. I'm fast approaching the point of no return.
>>
File: 20170318_045248.png (176KB, 719x747px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_045248.png
176KB, 719x747px
>>36134319
This is the end
Beutiful friend
This is the end my only friend
ive embraced my madness, there is no point to life or to this existance i dont care what people think of me anymore and just act the thoughts in my head as they come to me this has met with some strange looks and pointing but i dont care let them look, i am dehumanized OP and so should all of you treat these people as they are, the dirt under your boots i just want this earth to best afire i want a race war i want anything god so i can kill someone without the repurcussions
>>
>>36134829
I just stumbled upon this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to1xT93IlUI
Maybe you should listen to it when you an hero, I find it to be very comforting.
>>
>>36134756
Leafistani wagecuck here: how do I get free or affordable therapy?
>>
>>36134902
Not the anon you are talking to but i could blow my brains out watching this.
Scotland is my ancestral homeland.
Might wait a few more months before streaming it for you all.
>>
>>36134927
Call access mental health. Or you can do what I did and go to the emergency room, I got put in a month long outpatient program where I had access to a therapist and a psychiatrist.
>>
I'm similar to OP, but I also don't enjoy any of my old hobbies. I feel barely any pleasure from life, and so I eat a lot of junk food to get what pleasure I can. Even when I try to improve myself and do productive things, I don't feel any better. My current hope lies in meditation, but it may be a long time before that begins to help. For now, I'm just bored.
>>
>>36135002
>Call access mental health
I googled this and all I got was info for Alberta. Do you know if this is available in Ontario? I can't believe you just walked into an emergency room, I would be having a heart attack from anxiety. You've got bigger balls than me kek.
>>
>>36135258
Yeah sorry, I don't know what is available outside of Alberta either...
>>
>>36134319
Just means your sleeping to much OP. Don't take naps. Drink alot of coffee (not soda or energy drinks) Have a normal sleep schedule wake up between 7-9 AM and go to bed between 11-12 PM
>>
>>36135754
>Drink alot of coffee

That's a bullshit normie advise.
Your body adapts to caffeine, so you need to drink more than before to gain the same effect.
>>
>>36135815
my body adapts to dick tbqh
>>
>>36135815
It's a good crutch to use while getting your body used to being asleep less
>muh normies
>>
Spinal misalignment resulting in blocked nervous signals, probably in the neck. See a good chiropractor.
>>
>>36134319
Go take a walk everyday. Drink some water.
>>
>>36135815
The high energy content in energy drinks is better for waking you up anyway.

Caffeine is only a mental stimulant, but if your problem is low energy, low nutrition, dehydration, ect than it's not going to do shit to relieve that tired feeling.

Drink water, if you're feeling low energy tank a can of red bull or something.

Get some brown bread, boil some chicken and unsalted butter. Do some moderate activity like taking a walk.

The increased protein intake, hydration and easy-to-process energy from the energy drink and bread will have you at peak performance within an hour.
>>
>>36135825
Colour me surprised, r9k aka the gay board for mentally deranged people.
>>
>>36134319
>>36134704
>>36134742
>>36135249
I've posted this (potentially) life changing information on 4chan like 15 times so far but Ive never gotten any (You)'s because retards like 90% of people in this thread spam their nofap and cold showers bullshit.

First, go to your doctor and get your bloodwork done. He might tell you that it's fine and its all in your head but dont stop until you find out whats wrong.

If that fails, research possible chronic fatigue treatments on phoenixrising forums. Methylation protocols have helped many people who were struggling with severe fatigue their entire lives. Similar protocols are also used for treating conditions such as depression, schizophrenia, AUTISM, ADHD etc.

Freddd's protocol seems to be most effective for most people. Google it.
>>
What's your diet OP? Also you probably need to be out in the sun more. Being outside for the few minutes it takes to bring out the trash isn't enough time for your body to get enough sun. Excercise will also help.
>>
>>36134319
Meet me. We shall walk deep in the woods and survive like nature intended. I fucking guarantee the fog would be gone within a week along with depression and other bullshit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.