[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ash Anasthetic's boyfriend living the Asian robot dream?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: minley.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
minley.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>tfw no qt3.14 blonde girlfriend who likes KPop and anime and appreciates Asian men
>why even live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYhZzY72xCw

https://www.instagram.com/littlemissanesthetic/
>>
Tfw I'm Korean and I'm starting to see my oneitis since freshmen year of college after graduating last summer. Years of lifting finally paid off. 6'1 194 athletic build now and seeing the transformation in myself finally gave me enough confidence to ask her out.

>go on group date first
>her friend hits on me all night
>ignore her advances
>her friend calls me gay in an indirect way
>asks if I had a girlfriend
>tell her yeah right until senior year (Asian ex)
>meanwhile qt blonde wants to dance but I sperg out and sip on some drinks instead
>kill me pls

>ask qt out two days later and she agrees
>just need to make this date count
>pls send help anons
>>
File: amwfmarriage.png (31KB, 557x543px) Image search: [Google]
amwfmarriage.png
31KB, 557x543px
best pairing
>>
>>36134262
I guess if you have to racemix it's the best pairing.
>>
>>36134251
If you screw this up, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Dating is so hard for Asian guys. You only have a few chances in life. Just be sincere and direct in your feelings and tell her how important she is to you. Don't ever come across as insincere or disinterested. Good luck.
>>
>>36134487
Dating isn't hard for me really.. went from gross as fuck fatty to chang pretty much so girls aren't a issue. But this one girl anon idk what it is about her. I get nervous and blank out. Other girls I don't give a fuck and I can get with them. It's like God is fucking with me
>>
>>36134251
>Korean
>194 athletic build

stopped right there, fuck off normalfag and stay go
>>
>>36134846
Does appearance really matter? Still just like you guys. Broken inside from years of neglect because of what I looked like throughout highschool. Now that girls are interested in me all I see is how vain and shallow people truly are.
>>
File: Masamune-kun-no-Revenge-03-23.jpg (92KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Masamune-kun-no-Revenge-03-23.jpg
92KB, 854x480px
>>36134934
That's just the plot of a recent anime.
>>
>>36133710
>Kpop
>anime
>>
File: hapaslistnew.jpg (455KB, 1718x1056px) Image search: [Google]
hapaslistnew.jpg
455KB, 1718x1056px
>>36134262
Also this. WMAW BTFO
>>
>>36135332
Never heard of it. Only read Manga lol I'll give it a read though
>>
>>36135612
Why is it that Asian male/White female and White male/Black female pairings' kids turn out okay but Asian female/White male and Black male/White female pairings spawn walking disasters?
>>
>>36134552
I get this too anon. At least, I think we're talking about the same thing. When it comes to girls I'm actually interested in, I start blanking out. If I'm talking to girls I'm not interested in, I can act normal. This is part of what's keeping me a robot.
>>
>>36137067
Because the mothers for the latter are just there as sex objects for the husband.
>>
Non-asian girls that like asian guys are generally really sweet because the anime makes them inspired to be kawaii waifu material and the kpop made them stay in shape.
>>
>>36138270

Also the ugly/bitchy ones just don't get guys, period.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 732x1024px
>>36133710
the negativity
>>
>>36138270
They act that way for the online attention being in Asian countries get, and having a boyfriend/husband in the country means they can abuse their visa privileges
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.