[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever someone treats me badly, insults me or disrepects me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: ff3.jpg (55KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
55KB, 700x478px
Whenever someone treats me badly, insults me or disrepects me

remember that germans just bullied jews before 1934, then started putting them in concentration camps

message: if someone is "against" you, he will have no regrets in torturing you in all the ways he can

now he may just don't borrow you his phone charger (or whatever), but tomorrow he may lie in front of a judge if they think you did a crime or whatever

so remain vigilant
>>
>>36132850
I'm not even sure I know what you want me to be vigilant of?
>>
>>36132881
don't ever be in a situation where someones who "treats you badly" can decide over your life

if you go out with him and you both see a crime

and the judge ask your friends who did it

he will say it was you

he doesn't mind you have to go to jail 15 years just because you stole his pen or whatever

people are vegenful
>>
>>36132850
someone borrowed your phone charger and didn't return it?
>>
>>36132905
Where are you from m80? English certainly isn't your mother tongue.
>>
File: christians.png (234KB, 500x871px) Image search: [Google]
christians.png
234KB, 500x871px
the takeaway on this is never trust white people

they're all lying deceitful snakes who try to get away with the worst shit yet project their sociopathy on everyone else
>>
>>36132850
People treat you badly because you're a fucking retard. And shitcan the whole "stay strong, the chains of suffering may break" routine, you aren't a nigger. Just someone who's too sensitive for this world.
>>
>>36132981
Grejt bejt mejt
>>
>>36132850
Look up Aktion T4.

Three doctors, unknown to each other, would go over a disabled person's medical records to determine whether or not they could work.

An agreement between 2 out of the 3 means that the retard gets a letter telling them to pack a small bag of belongings and show up to an office where they are shot in the head and incinerated.

Current year: shooting retards and putting them into concentration camps is illegal. But it is not illegal to lie and say, "Sure I'll help you," and intentionally forget about them. There's nothing wrong with being so overwhelmed and busy and scatterbrained that you just drop the ball over and over with regards to helping a defective person survive this life.

Good message, OP. Just like WWI marked a sea change in rules of engagement and "fighting dirty", our current society are waging war with subtle, covert, unquantifiable emotional warfare that is meant to demoralize the opposing side.
>>
>>36132905
very goodest englando you speek
>>
File: trustnoone.jpg (113KB, 1184x700px) Image search: [Google]
trustnoone.jpg
113KB, 1184x700px
>>36132850
This is very true OP
>>
File: santa claus.png (592KB, 560x628px) Image search: [Google]
santa claus.png
592KB, 560x628px
>>36132850
>holocaust happened

this would be a good lesson if it based on historical facts
>>
File: bully.jpg (262KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
262KB, 1080x1080px
>>36132981
Skin doesn't really matter. Everybody is looking out for themselves. Even long lasting friendships get wrecked when one of the two decides he can do better by him/herself.

It's human nature. Either you swim or you drown. Sad, sad conclusion for truth. Put on pink glasses and enjoy life everyday. The choice is yours.
>>
>>36134217
>It's human nature. Either you swim or you drown. Sad, sad conclusion for truth. Put on pink glasses and enjoy life everyday. The choice is yours.
So why do I care so much about disrupting the normal flow of daily life for countless people when I take my shitskin self out on a walk to buy something after spending weeks inside? Why do I care so much about what people say to me? the slightest bit of aggression making me want to sit in my room for the next 10 years speaking to no one at all other than myself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.