[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of alpha or womanizer guy can date a female doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pick-up-artist.jpg (32KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
pick-up-artist.jpg
32KB, 640x425px
What kind of alpha or womanizer guy can date a female doctor even though he is a blue collar? Have you ever met this type of guy(s)? Could you tell?

I am curious about guys who have not good career but can date any woman when he want. He may have good body, he may have good rhetoric... good looking... Whatever. Can you give any tangible example among your friends or somebody you know personally?
>>
uh probs not nah theres a lot of social pressure for women to like that to date at or above their level.

its a fucked social dynamic, power is reversed.

as much as we like to pretend we arent a victim of our conditioning, we are.
>>
>>36131547
>be girl
>go to medschool to marry future doctor
>realize everyone else had the same idea and medschool is actually full of chicks
when will they learn
>>
I knew a special forces PTSD patient that fucked a nurse in my mental hospital. She left her job to be with him.
>>
>>36131529

>can date a female doctor

i've dated and fucked few and im a neet .. what do you wanna know?
>>
File: the neckbeard salutes you.jpg (16KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
the neckbeard salutes you.jpg
16KB, 479x479px
>>36131529
>he doesn't know what women are attracted to
>>
Being that women are hypergamous by nature I think you'll find more single unhappy female doctors than ones dating blue collar men.
>>
>>36132328
I want to know what the fuck you think you're doing here normie scum, get out! REEEEEE!
>>
>>36132403

k buddy ... its just that you made a thread about it so i came and tried to answer some of your questions
>>
>>36131529
My dad says he's dated doctors abd lawyers. That being said he also says he's a millionaire with a shitload of houses. Honestly women like that are extremely hyergamous. The only time that happens is if you're a Calvin Harris tier musician some kind of model or an athlete. You've got to be out in the field
>>
>>36132128
If I were a girl I would just go to normal college but spend all my dating life dating doctors at the med school
>>
Medfriend here. There used to be a clique of hot female med students in my class, I heard they would pretend to be nurses when they went out to clubs and bars and such.

I've lost touch with them, but at graduation I remember one was dating a classmate, and one was half-jokingly referred to as a current and future cat-lady. Don't know about the others in the group.
>>
>>36131529
>implying I know people personally

where do you think you are?
>>
It's possible. I'm in a serious relationship a girl who's a PA and I'm an electrical line worker. I still make way more money than her but from a social standpoint, I'm still that grubby dude who "does construction" and says "fuck" a lot, while she may as well be a doctor. She hates other doctors and "upper class " people though, mostly because she comes from a family obsessed with status and it rubs her the wrong way.

There are unicorns out there anon, you just gotta be lucky enough to find them
>>
>>36134706
>PA
>upper class
In what white trash universe?
>>
>>36134721
I'm not saying she's upper class because she's a PA, I'm saying she comes from an upper class family (dad is a pilot and the head of some airline branch, mom is an established real estate agent for the ritzy parts of town) and they're all obsessed with status except for her
>>
>>36134721

Mid-level providers like PAs and APNs are usually in the 100k+ income tier. So upper-middle class, they aren't far behind lower-tier physicians like family docs and pediatricians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.