[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Women Hate/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 49

At what age did you realize that women are nothing but manipulative, selfish, retarded, and incapable of individual thought?

I discovered this at 16.
>>
File: womenshouldbegassed.png (54KB, 480x391px) Image search: [Google]
womenshouldbegassed.png
54KB, 480x391px
Around 15 my nigga. That`s when I realized women are not kind,are not caring and don`t care about you if you`re not Chad.
>>
File: 1484695363188.jpg (50KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1484695363188.jpg
50KB, 613x771px
At what age did you realize that humans are nothing but manipulative, selfish, retarded, and incapable of individual thought?
>>
File: attacker walked free.jpg (162KB, 700x752px) Image search: [Google]
attacker walked free.jpg
162KB, 700x752px
fuck this gay earth tbqhwyfamalamadingdong
>>
at 13 my BOI
>>
>>36131952
>incapable of individual thought?
If we're incapable of individual thought, would that not mean that individual thought is impossible? The way you've worded it makes it sound like it is.
>>
File: 1485727481657.jpg (13KB, 433x339px) Image search: [Google]
1485727481657.jpg
13KB, 433x339px
>>36131470

That's why I'm planning to become a pro-rape polygamous technological dictator when I graduate. Gonna break them into the people I want them to be.
>>
File: women's education.jpg (413KB, 1453x1000px) Image search: [Google]
women's education.jpg
413KB, 1453x1000px
originalioooooop

FFS HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO GET MUTED. STUPID ROBOT.
>>
I want to believe women who are genuinely good people exist, but I know that even if they do, they'll never want me.
>>
>>36131967
Manoman she has the crazyeyes
>>
>>36131470
Excuse me mister, but if I think both genders are like this and I hate each one, do I count too?

P.S. At fifteen.
>>
>>36132051
join in faget but follow the rules: post women hate
>>
>>36131990
No, because women are not the same as men.
>>
File: 1486439522156.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486439522156.png
2MB, 1366x768px
dumperoni bumperoni
>>
File: where are all the good men gone.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
where are all the good men gone.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
i especially hate women who still expect men to treat them like queens, when they're the type that whores around and buy into all the feminism womynz empowerment bullcrap
>>
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1159695-Is-he-cheap-or-am-I-impatient

>black women
>>
more stornk independent womyn
>>
ITT: bitter virgins

Unsurprisingly that's not original
>>
Fucking robot mutefag
>>
File: YWP1xC3.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
YWP1xC3.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
By calling all of them nothing manipulative, selfish, retarded and incapable of individual thought you put them all in a box. Basically something bad happened to you and now you have decided that half of the world's population are all like spoiled rich housewives.

That's not as bad as being one of those low quality women but it's still pretty bad anon.

Someday it will all make sense.
>>
Today one of my coworkers got PISSED at me because I said I wouldn't date her. Thing is this woman has always hated my guts and would definitely say no if I did ever ask her out for some godawful reason. Are women really that fucking shallow? All it takes is for one person in the room to not worship her vagina to shatter her little world?
>>
>>36132254
That's just ridiculous

Is there any more to that one?
>>
>>36132114
Not you faggot, the other cunt said humans; not just women.
>>
File: benefits of surveillance.png (223KB, 941x950px) Image search: [Google]
benefits of surveillance.png
223KB, 941x950px
>>36132285
no. but i heres something really good
>>
>>36132283
You have to remember that western culture propped women up on a pedestal. You just showed her that it doesn't exist and she's not at important as she thought.
>>
>>36132251
What does being a virgin have to do with anything?
You can interact with women nonetheless.

Why would sex be such an enlightening experience that you'd have to immediately stop hating women after experiencing it?

Those aren't rhetorical questions, I really want to know what you mean
>>
>>36132251
having sex actually made me hate women even more
>>
>>36132283
women can't face rejection because its normally men who have to be proactive in stuff like this. times change but women haven't changed. Woman logic explained:
>"Teehee lemme ask him out. He can't say no, he's not gonna reject me, how could he? He doesn't know what he's missing"
>gets rejected
>"FUCK YOU. HOW COME YOU DON'T SAY YES TO EVERYTHING I ASK YOU TO DO"

You have to understand power here. Watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
Go to about 9:23 and watch the bit about the woman (pretending to be a man) asking women out on dates. Watch how much pressure she's under. Even she finds it shocking, simply because she's never had to experience that feeling before. Luckily for her, she learns something from this experience, can't say the same for most women. If they were in the shoes of a man and they were asking women out, and they had all the behavioral instincts of woman, they flip out. The reason why your co worker did flip out was because she didn't have that power anymore. That power that she took for granted. She didn't like that it's gone and that it's now you who have the ability to say no. The power of the ability to say NO is understated.
>>
>>36132279
that pic made me go hmm....
>>
>>36132388
Are you that bad at sex?
>>
>>36132409
she loved fucking me. I just fucking hated her.
>>
Women hate is one of the biggest cope out there for incels. Eventually you'll realize the futility of this.
>>
>>36132421
>the futility of this.
Why?
>>
>>36132421
Imagine being this much of a cuck
>>
>>36132421
so what does it mean when you're not a virgin, women find you attractive, and you still hate them?
>>
We need more women hate thread.

We need to red pill masses on nature of women and how man became mass deluded into worshiping empty husk of beautiful statue that has nothing to offer then just her fading looks

It could be even debated if these standards of good looks on women were impose on us by media jew
>>
>>36131470
Very early. Can't nail down the exact age but my father redpilled me pretty damn early. I think it was somewhere around the primary school.

And to be honest, my entire life from then onwards has only been proving that my dad was absolutely right.
>>
>>36132427
It means you're a brainlet basically. I'm not saying you can't dislike women, there are many intelligent people throughout history who have heavily criticized women like Schopenhauer but the dumb impotent rage that you see in these threads is completely pointless. Yes women are fucked up and the world is cruel and unfair, so either rise above and move beyond women or try to alter the one thing you are actually capable of changing, yourself.
>>
Women are talking pets... this is the only thing a man need know to start deal with then properly.
>>
>>36131952
Same anon who did first post. And I guess at age 10,when I realized why they bullied me in school.
>>
Why spend so much time hating them when you could just detach yourselves from them and be happy
>>
File: 1485283342322.png (35KB, 888x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485283342322.png
35KB, 888x305px
Never trust a whor they're all the same
>>
>>36131952
>tfw no stirner gf
>>
>>36131470
Not soon enough, originally.
>>
>>36131927

Female psychology has been successfully reverse engineered by men (and by the admission of the rare honest female).

Women are bored by nice guys.

Women think virgins and the faithful are unpopular with women.
>>
>>36132218
>when they're the type that whores around and buy into all the feminism womynz empowerment bullcrap
that's key context that was missing from your screenshot. without that context, i'm on her side
>>
>>36131952

That's 7 billion people. You really need to point out which demographics have more of those traits.

Women have a disproportionate amount of all those.

So do pschopaths, sociopaths. So do low IQ people.
>>
>>36132254
>>36132285
The girl is kinda right though, having sex too early can ruin a good thing. Hence waiting until marriage. Where she went wrong was getting pumped and dumped expecting him to orbit forever
>>
>>36132218

A female cannot expect a man to woo her like it's 1950, if she chooses to whore herself out like it's 50 BC or 2017.
>>
File: 1488328843585.jpg (923KB, 1280x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1488328843585.jpg
923KB, 1280x1271px
>>36133917
>>36133829
Ayyy there it is. I'm officially booty blasted
>>
>>36133998
pepe on a good one
>>
File: 1486327873725.jpg (121KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1486327873725.jpg
121KB, 520x588px
>>36132251
>ITT: bitter virgins

What do you mean? Virgins have hardly any experience with women.

You can't truly know the depths of female depravity and stupidity and capriciousness without spending a considerable time with them.
>>
>>36131927
>>36132218
>>36132238
>>36132254

When a gender shows you their true face, don't look away. Learn.

These women are not outliers. They are what's normal.
>>
>>36131952
This. Robots BTFO. You all are just guilty of trying to manipulate people for your benefit.

Nice double standards.
>>
>>36134104
how am I guilty of trying to manipulate people when literally all I want is for women to leave me alone and stop trying to manipulate me?
>>
>>36132279

All is a strong word. It also makes women say NAWALT! (Not All Women Are Like That). But OP did not say "all women", OP said "women are."

If a statement is true 51% of the time, over half the time, then it warrants a generalization. If a generalization is true over the half of the time, then it's useful. If I said "cats have four legs", would you reply "not all cats have four legs!" I'm telling you something that's normal, common, and you're responding with something that's abnormal, rare.

Are you familiar with odds? Odds are, any random woman you meet, if you really get to know her, tends to be manipulative, selfish, dumber, and incapable of thinking for herself.

Yes, generalizations are probably based on past experiences. Everybody turns past experiences into predictions about the future.

>Basically something bad happened to you and now you have decided that half of the world's population are all like spoiled rich housewives.

That's like saying "Basically, one snake bit you and now you have decided that every other snake might bite you." That is inductive reasoning, taking a singular experience and turning it into a generality. It evolved for a reason. That snake bit me, avoid all snakes. It may not always be true, but following that will improve your chances of survival.

There's a fable, The Scorpion and the Frog.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
>A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

There's an even older fable, The Farmer and the Viper.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farmer_and_the_Viper
>It has the moral that kindness to the evil will be met by betrayal
>>
>>36134213
>to leave me alone and stop trying to manipulate me
Yes anon, because you are poor prosecuted male drowning in pussy.

Also
>all I want is for women to
You want them to do something and offer nothing in return? Very interesting.

>how am I guilty of trying to manipulate people
Dunno. But insulting people for doing what's the best for their interest is a form of manipulation.
>>
y'all are cancerous idiots

i can assure you that you'll never get your sweet qt gf id you're so full of vitriol and rage all the time. yeah, i know dating is hard for some of us, but it has much more to do with personal flaws than it does some intrinsic defects with the opposite sex.
>>
File: 1491742295481.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1491742295481.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>36132421
>on r9k
>not realizing futility
Our entire existence is the definition of futility, Anon. We just need a way to vent
>>
even the "good" ones are secretly whores who are just good at hiding it. beware the smarter girls because the higher the IQ the higher chances of them being a sociopathic narcissist
>>
File: 1469160700128.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
1469160700128.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>>36134253
TIL you have to offer something to women for them to leave you alone
>>
>>36134267
>>36134267
>sweet qt gf
you see that's the thing, she doesn't exist you idiot
>>
>>36132283

Sounds like totally normal female behavior. If you always expect a woman to act as shallow as possible, you will almost never be wrong.

She wants to be the one in power to reject you, not the other way around. If you reject her, then she's at the bottom of the social totem pole, which every female is terrified of. The fact that you, low value in her eyes, would reject her, makes her feel unpopular.

So even if she would never agree to a date, you wounded her ego, which women cultivate all their life.

Women hate being rejected. So women initiate contact less (unless she really wants a guy). And they let guys make fools of themselves and let them be the ones who are rejected.

That way, men are the ones who look bad. And she is the one picking and choosing among "suitors" (although that word doesn't even really apply in 2017).
>>
>>36134253
>Dunno. But insulting people for doing what's the best for their interest is a form of manipulation.
maybe it's in my best interest to insult people for doing """what's in their best interest""", so how about you stop manipulating me
>>
>>36131952
Back in school when I read The Lord of the Flies. But there's always a certain group that rejects the ideas of primitive human thought.
>>
>>36132362
>What does being a virgin have to do with anything?

Women view male virgins as unpopular with women. Since most women cannot think for themselves, she wants her guy to be popular with other women, and she wants to be the one to rub it in those other women's faces.

>Why would sex be such an enlightening experience that you'd have to immediately stop hating women after experiencing it?

Ha! Because pussy is the only value that most modern women have to offer, generally the most valuable thing that any modern woman has to offer a man.

"I have the pussy, I'm a goddess, I'm a princess, I expect to be treated like one."

But if a guy puts her on a pedestal, it shows he is below her.

Women don't want chivalry from any man -- they want it from a knight in shining armor on a horse, a man literally above her, which doesn't depend on inner virtue or him being a nice person, it depends on him being a wealthy killer who fights other men to the death and wins.
>>
>>36132421

When people hate snakes, is that a "cope out" for people who have never been bitten by a snake?

No, it's a reasonable reaction to the danger posed by a threat.
>>
>>36132479
Meanwhile, my father never gave me any advice on women.

It took me decades to become redpilled.
>>
>>36134290
Try not paying taxes and you will understand. But your problem is literally non-existent.
It's like being assertive isn't an option and it's someones fault for saying "please". Grow the fuck up.

>>36134314
You calling you out for you bullshit. In my interest is for others to have it in their best interest so same the same thing doesn't happen to me.
You do that with example. So if you don't want people to manipulate don't do it yourself.
>>
>>36134436
I'm calling you out*
>>
>>36134297
>suitors (although that word doesn't even really apply in 2017).
elaborate
>>
>>36132421
There is no futility if most men in this day and age reject permanently established relationships.
>>
>>36132251
You make it sound similar to that most people on this thread are bitter because they are virgins. Not the case at all, my friend.
>>
>>36132481

But Schopenhauer was exactly right about women.

And rage is not pointless, anger evolved for a reason.

And yes, women are fucked up, and the world is cruel and unfair.

But rage can even be used to get women more attracted to you. After James Holmes killed dozens of innocent people, he started getting adoring fanmail from women.

"The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights." -Arthur Schopenhauer

That lack of a sense of justice is demonstrated whenever women send fanmail to mass murderers.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103
>>
>>36132218
I really don't see what's wrong here. I would be offended too as a guy if a friend or ex did that to me.

You initiate, you pay. Romantic interest or not.

The only time separate checks are OK is when there was a prior to the meal (usually unspoken) understanding that you were going to go out at at some point order food and pay for it individually.
>>
>>36134104
>Nice double standards.

Double standards exist because there is no such thing as equality.

Women have wombs, men do not. Women can legally kill a man's unborn child without his consent, and women can legally give a man's child up for adoption without his consent. Double standards. Male and female is a fundamental asymmetry that has existed ever since sexual reproduction emerged about 1.2 billion years ago.

Sociopaths have no remorse manipulating people. And a majority of women are sociopaths. Men do tend to have higher rates of autism, and people with autism often are lacking in empathy and generally excel more at systemizing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathizing%E2%80%93systemizing_theory

But I would say that the female capacity for empathy is mostly geared towards their own children, and mob virtue signalling which is used to socially shame people who don't follow the mob narrative (like SJWs).
>>
>>36134253
>You want them to do something and offer nothing in return? Very interesting.

Leave him alone? What's he supposed to offer?

>But insulting people for doing what's the best for their interest is a form of manipulation.

Women are absolutely horrible at figuring out what is in their best interests.

For example, women in the US are the majority of voters, and the majority of women voted for Donald Trump. Because women are stupid and Trump presents himself as an "alpha male" who is overconfident, and never apologizes even when he's wrong.

Overconfidence is a form of self-deception that leads to even more success than trying to manipulate people. Because overconfident people believe their own bullshit.
>>
>>36134631
Don't demand from others to behave if you can't. Plain hypocrisy not based on sex.

Men want to procreate women bargain for the best price. Now someone comes is and says that women barging is manipulative.
Then go ahead and stop trying to find the best partner you can find manipulative scum. Just settle for a feminist whale or something.
>>
>>36131470

this is not orignal
>>
>>36134267
>i can assure you that you'll never get your sweet qt gf id you're so full of vitriol and rage all the time.

False. Women are attracted to violent men. However, an angry man who never does anything is a turn off for women. If he just talks it sounds like he's bitching, which is what women do.

But a man who beats people up? A man who kills otherpeople? A man who uses his rage to show his dominance over others? Women flock to those men. Even men who beat them.

>yeah, i know dating is hard for some of us, but it has much more to do with personal flaws than it does some intrinsic defects with the opposite sex.

No, there are intrinsic defects with women, due to how they evolved, and the sexual strategy they must employ. A woman would rather mate with a killer than his victims. A killer shows that he's a survivor, and a provider (since humans are omnivores). Since a man who kills people could kill her kids, that's also why women typically prefer a nicer man (or a brute she has tamed with her pussy, think Beauty and the Beast) to raise the kids (that a violent killer spawned).

Virtues like kindness, compassion, politeness, etc are turn offs to women, they come off as weak. Women treats vices like power and violence and greed like virtues, and she treats virtues like love and compassion and kindness like vices. Nice guys finish last because they don't turn women on, they come off as weak. Or as this dumb cunt >>36131927 said, boring.

Dangerous guys come off as exciting, thrilling.

That is why violent felons have more success with women than pacifist virgins. Women prefer men who can win wars. They have a biological reason to do so, but as a result, women reward the worst violent and greedy behavior in men.
>>
Girls are fucking whores who push men to do things they don't want to.
> never had drama with bros
> girl involved
> everybody loses shit. Full drama and freindships die.
I have seen this outside and also inside of my circle of friends.
>>
>>36132187
Here is the GOAT source for domestic abuse research.

http://www.domesticviolenceresearch.org/

>In this unprecedented undertaking, a total of 42 scholars and 70 research assistants at 20 universities and research institutions spent two years or more researching their topics and writing the results. Approximately 12,000 studies were considered and more than 1,700 were summarized and organized into tables. The 17 manuscripts, which provide a review of findings on each of the topics, for a total of 2,657 pages, appear in 5 consecutive special issues of Partner Abuse published between April, 2012 and April, 2013. All conclusions, including the extent to which the research evidence supports or undermines current theories, are based strictly on the data collected.

http://www.domesticviolenceresearch.org/

>Most violence is mutual
>Most unilateral violence is initiated by women
>Women commit domestic violence for the same reasons men do (not 'self defence').
>>
File: far-future-timeline-v2.png (595KB, 976x3270px) Image search: [Google]
far-future-timeline-v2.png
595KB, 976x3270px
>>36134269
This is what futility looks like.

But in the meantime, people like to know they're not alone in their experiences.
>>
>>36134675
First point in:
>>36134436

Maybe they are bad at it. But I like how you assume they were wrong even if what you said is true.

>Overconfidence is a form of self-deception that leads to even more success than trying to manipulate people. Because overconfident people believe their own bullshit.
I doesn't lead to success. But what happens is they will demand more than they are wroth. So maybe will try to attract a partner out of their league.
That person won't fall for it since he or she will be able to evaluate others and then from a perspective of the first person it's the potential partner demanding more he or she should.

So what I was trying to say? That you people have unrealistic expectation and blame others for it.
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4492.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>36134759
JUST FUCKING TAKE ME OFF THIS GAY EARTH ALREADY
>>
>>36131990
Don't be stupid, he has a really good point.
Women are hiveminded to the point where it's comic.
I know this girl who got a pug because all her friends who have pets, had pugs. Literally all of them.
There are some other examples, but this gives you the gist of what i'm ltalking about.
It's like they have a craving for complying to the norm.
>>
>>36134455

A suitor is "a man who pursues a relationship with a particular woman, with a view to marriage." In 2017, you can replace marriage with sex.

Most of the men who contact a woman on her smartphone 24/7 are not interested in marrying her.

I guess a more appropriate term for 2017 would be "pussyhounds." Or even "clients", since most modern women have reduced themselves to sexual commodities who trade sex for goods and services. Although it's been said that even a wife is merely a hooker with one client, a hooker who can say no.
>>
>>36134461
>There is no futility if most men in this day and age reject permanently established relationships.

Then the following happens:

45.2% of US men have genital HPV
42.5% of US adults have genital HPV
39.9% of US women have genital HPV
25.1% of US men have high risk genital HPV
22.7% of US adults have high risk genital HPV
20.4% of US women have high risk genital HPV
11.5% of US men have oral HPV
6.8% of US men have high risk oral HPV
4.0% of US adults have high risk oral HPV
3.3% of US women have oral HPV
1.2% of US women have high risk oral HPV
>>
>>36134336
>But there's always a certain group that rejects the ideas of primitive human thought.
This, it was mostly retarded women who found this book to be shitty because of that, yet they still follow their impulse and crave Chad cock.
>>
>>36134836
>So what I was trying to say? That you people have unrealistic expectation and blame others for it.
But why that suddenly changes when she is about 35, w/o husband or kids???
>>
>>36134687
>Men want to procreate women bargain for the best price.

No. Men want to have sex, there's a difference. And if a man told a woman on the first date that he wanted children, there's probably not a bigger turnoff in this day and age. Modern women want to have their "fun", and later settle down.

And no, women rarely "bargain for the best price." The most masculine dangerous males that turn her on often pay no price for sex with her (unless you consider STDs a price). That's not the "best partner" she can find, that's just the male that thrills her the most.

Plus, even if a man wants to procreate, a woman can legally kill his unborn child without his consent, and a woman can legally give his child up for adoption without his consent. For feminists to say they want "equal rights" but to ignore those two previous "abilities" that women have, is plain hypocrisy.

That's because feminism isn't really about gender equality. It's about female supremacy.

When 93% of workplace deaths are male, feminists don't clamor for there to be more female coalminers. They bitch and moan that it's men who are mostly innovating and making the new technologies that make startup companies rich.
>>
>>36134836
>I doesn't lead to success. But what happens is they will demand more than they are wroth. So maybe will try to attract a partner out of their league.
>That person won't fall for it since he or she will be able to evaluate others and then from a perspective of the first person it's the potential partner demanding more he or she should.

False.

The Surprising, Infuriating Power of Overconfidence
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neuronarrative/201410/the-surprising-infuriating-power-overconfidence
>If you had to isolate why this happens, it appears to come down to a matter of status--a commodity that overconfidence is expert at creating and nurturing. When managed well, the social status conferred by overconfidence has an aura just shy of magical, capable of keeping our attention diverted from measurable results.

>Belief sells, whether it's true or not. In the case of overconfidence, the belief in one's ability--however out of proportion to reality--generates its own infectious energy. Self-deception is a potent means of convincing the world to see things your way.

>As the researchers summed it up, "Our findings suggest that people may not always reward the more accomplished individual but rather the more self-deceived."

>We may not like that conclusion, but it's difficult to argue that it isn't in evidence around us every day.

Trump became president due to overconfidence. Most voters in America are women, and they fell for it. Women like confidence, even if it's delusional. Because "the social status conferred by overconfidence has an aura just shy of magical."

Due to the Dunning-Kruger effect, stupid people are overconfident, they're too stupid to realize how stupid they are. Meanwhile, intelligent people tend to realize more how much they don't know, and tend to have more skepticism and doubt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
>>
>>36134981
That's a different thing. Now we are talking about responsibility. Relationship is built upon few things. If you were able to make it so far it means that it wasn't only romance keeping you together.
Now when everything works both parties are happy. But whether for right or wrong reasons someone may want to back out. Maybe the second half stops contributing or refuses to have sex. Maybe somebody demands more than gives.
Those all very important parts of your relationship and I won't blame anybody for trying to brake it up. Now you usually put kids above your problems but mind that unhappy family is also unhealthy.

We were using very broad and vague terms just by saying "women". But yes everybody can be that one cheating person. It shouldn't happen stable relationship but may.
>>
>>36131470
At 17. That was the first time i had "fallen in love".
>>
>>36134850

If one rule could be used to describe females, it's probably "flock to what's popular." This is basic herd behavior, herd instinct. It's been instilled over millions of years. In the case of women having things, if a woman doesn't have it she's left out, doesn't have that in common, at the bottom of the social totem pole, could be ostracized from a group.

One the other hand, women get bored with what is commonplace. If every guy in a place is wearing the same tshirt and jeans, but one guy is wearing flashy clothes, he stands out more, he's an attention-getter, he is "peacocking" like a male peacock with colorful plumage. The human brain is conditioned to notice novelty, seek novelty, and highly remember novelty. Probably because new things in an environment could be potential threats throughout history.
>>
Pretty early on I guess, when I played Pokemon as a young kid I would never catch female Pokemon. If I got a female starter I would reset. I just associated females with incompetence.
>>
>>36134605
Haha why is her time more valuable than his?
Why does he have to pay more than her just to talk?
It's 2017, women in their 20s outearn men by 20% on average and they can pay for themselves
>>
>>36135248

Women want to have their cake and eat it too.

Women yell about "equal pay", but still expect a man to pay for dinner.

You could imagine every woman you meet thinking "How much money can I extract from this guy?"
>>
>>36135248

Patrice O'Neal said, "You gotta understand that when you meet these women essentially they are losers. She HAS to get something out of her pussy, dude. She has to get dinner. She has to get a movie. How can she function if she doesn't get something out of what she has?"

Women have been trading sex for resources since the dawn of humanity. If she's pregnant, she can't go out and hunt. If she's caring for children, she can't go out and hunt. So he brings home the bacon, she rewards him with sex. Repeat that over hundreds of thousands of years. A few decades of "equality" talk cannot change evolution.
>>
>>36135008
>No. Men want to have sex, there's a difference.
You want to have sex because you are programed to procreate. Yes you are a little smarter to not make kids since you don't want to take the responsibility but if nobody would force you to take it you would raid and rape without giving a fuck about pregnancy.

>And if a man told a woman on the first date that he wanted children, there's probably not a bigger turnoff in this day and age.
Varies on a perspective and people you surround yourself with. If that's the opinion you took from your observations I must tell they are quite immature.
I know people from both sides and stick to those who actually prefer creating a family. Simply because I find them mentally stable.

>And no, women rarely "bargain for the best price".
I assume you meant that they fuck a lot. She fucks better guys than she could settle with and then tries to settle down with something she can cuck. So yeah. She tries to eat a cake and have a cake.
Find the best genetic material and still be able to find the best provider. But I find it funny coming from people that don't care about family. Make it more beneficial for women to stay loyal than whore.
But you can't since you are no competition on sexual market. So you complain. If you were worth a damn you would find one. But good women are damn "expensive". I put it in quotes since it's no necessarily money.

>Plus, even if a man wants to procreate, a woman can legally kill his unborn child without his consent
I'm pro life so fuck off.

>That's because feminism isn't really about gender equality. It's about female supremacy.
I wasn't talking about it. Third wave feminism is. I admit women who aspire to be more. But only if they take the responsibility that comes with it.
>>
>>36135321
What pisses everyone off is that they wanna pretend they are more than that.
>>
why do womemes use this board? fuck off and let us have this one thing you harlots. hurrr durrr u virgin durrrr. yeah no shit that's why im on this board. let us sulk in peace you cunts
>>
>>36135116
I think you can't read. Confidence is attractive. But that doesn't make you successful you dip. You need some real abilities.
Believing your own bullshit is only one part the second is doing it. Don't get to overexcite over anything published in popular journals.

>Trump became president due to overconfidence
You simply don't know why and blame it on first thing you could. His confidence is supported by his success.
>they're too stupid to realize how stupid they are
Way on assuming he is stupid.
>Meanwhile, intelligent people tend to realize more how much they don't know,
Meanwhile intelligent people achieved nothing.

I have no complexes on topic of intelligence. Apparently less intelligent people are more successful. Nothing to be ashamed of there.
>>
File: 1490909244885.gif (66KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490909244885.gif
66KB, 350x350px
I'd beat the shit out from some girls
>>
File: 1461698467726.png (65KB, 877x397px) Image search: [Google]
1461698467726.png
65KB, 877x397px
>>36133998
They'd rather fuck dkgs than men
>>
File: 1456650193834.jpg (126KB, 1309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1456650193834.jpg
126KB, 1309x313px
>>36135280
>>36134840
Atay on boy
>>
Do women act this way because it is their nature? My theory is that all these traits are simply human nature; they are simply more magnified in women due to society enabling them, white knights, etc. What does /r9k/ think?
>>
>>36135338
>You want to have sex because you are programed to procreate.

I disagree with the word "programmed." People want to have sex because it feels good. There's a difference. Basically, the lifeforms who enjoyed procreating in the past, there's more of them.

>I know people from both sides and stick to those who actually prefer creating a family. Simply because I find them mentally stable.

Modern women don't want a family early, they want a family later (if at all), after they've had their "fun" (ridden the cock carousel for a decade or so).

>She fucks better guys than she could settle with and then tries to settle down with something she can cuck.

I would mostly agree, but I disagree on "better." "Better" as in maybe the masculine, violent, aloof, uncaring, absent guys that turn her on more since historically that meant something.

>Find the best genetic material and still be able to find the best provider.

I don't think modern women do find the "best" DNA. Killer DNA was useful 100,000 years ago, 10,000 years ago, but nowadays it's mostly detrimental to civil society.

A fatherless guy will attract much more women in his life, that doesn't mean his DNA is better, it means his father abandoned him.

>But you can't since you are no competition on sexual market. So you complain. If you were worth a damn you would find one. But good women are damn "expensive". I put it in quotes since it's no necessarily money.

I don't know if there's much complaining, as much as men sharing the truth about women with other men. Complaints come from men being misled for decades by women. Complaints come from women saying they want one thing, but really wanting another.

>I'm pro life so fuck off.

Then you should think that women shouldn't be able to kill a man's unborn child.
>>
>>36135343

Well a bunch of women were discontent with being homemakers, because let's face it, raising kids is a chore and tends to make people miserable, and that's what started the whole feminism ball rolling.

But feminism has simply overreached in insisting that women are equal to men. Not even men are equal to other men. There is only one Michael Jordan, only one Michael Phelps, only one Einstein.

Women are a protected class that have more rights than men. Throughout history, women and children have always been protected classes because a) men can't become pregnant, and b) children are the next generation. So men are more expendable than women or children. That's how it's always been.

If a village had 1 woman and 99 men, that's only 1 potential baby every 9 months (excluding twins, etc). If a village had 1 man and 99 women, that's 99 potential babies every 9 months. One man can keep a society going (traditionally it was maybe a king). That's why every other man is expendable, cannon fodder.

Women think they're so valuable because they have vaginas, and they can bear children. I suppose women are wombs in demand. But it's not like modern woman have many skills vital to raising kids, just the opposite. They have the skills (and entitlement) to ruin marriages, and destroy intact nuclear families.
>>
>>36131470
Someone's a salty virgin..
>>
>>36135556
If you're actually 15 and serious then get this mindset out of yourself NOW. Dont take anything on this website serious you fucking dumbass
>>
>>36132254
This is why you find another bitch and not this crazy bitch
>>
>>36135758
Someone's is a triggered whore with no real argument.
>>
>>36131470
when I found out a girl I was friends with for years only pretended to be my friend cause she wanted to get with my other friend.
>>
>>36135727
>raising kids is a chore and tends to make people miserable
Then don't have kids
Honestly because people are too selfish to raise children properly and think only of themselves, they mistreat their children and start an endless cycle of resentment. Kids aren't difficult in ths slightest there is even psychology you can read up on. If your children love you and aren't sensing any mistreatment or tyranny they literally will not misbehave.
>>
>>36135781
You go girl, don't let this one slip away. Who is gonna take care of you when you are a 40 y/o used up cum rag??
>>
>>36135781
if he doesnt like other dudes he doesn't like other dudes anon.
>>
>>36135521
Are women even capable of human emotion or rational thinking?
>>
>>36131952
who is this semen demon?

orgincialc
>>
>>36135440
>Confidence is attractive.

To women. You could even say that a man can never be too confident for women. She may call a guy arrogant, but that's a test to see if he's weak or not.

Men don't care if a woman is confident. In fact, if she's too confident, she could think she is out of his league. What's why "negs" work. She doubts herself, and wants to prove she's worthy.

>But that doesn't make you successful you dip. You need some real abilities.

False. Read the article I cited. Overconfidence has way of making up for lack of real abilities. Other people will rate an overconfident person as doing better than they really did.

>Believing your own bullshit is only one part the second is doing it.

Doing what? Acting confident?

>His confidence is supported by his success.

It really isn't. His confidence is supported by his narcissism and ego, having been born as a spoiled rich kid.

>Way on assuming he is stupid.

Trump is stupid. He's good at persuading stupid people, but he is stupid. He also masks his lack of knowledge, like in science for example, with overconfidence.

>Apparently less intelligent people are more successful. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

Less intelligent guys are more successful with women. Because again, dumber people are more confident.

There's a reason that dumb jocks do better with girls than smart geeks. A dumb jock projects confidence. It doesn't matter if he'll never make it to the NFL.

What matters is his confidence.

Oh, and also the fact that he's part of a team, which is social proof.
>>
>>36135472
>we spent the rest of the night watching dog porn and then had sex when I saw how worked up she got

I don't know how much of that story is true. But this part definitely checks out.

Women get turned on by all sex videos.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/jul/05/what-do-women-want-extract
>As they enrolled in the study, Chivers' subjects identified themselves as straight or lesbian. They were shown images of sex between men and women, women and women, men and men, and a pair of bonobos (a species of ape). The subjects, straight and lesbian, were turned on right away by all of it, including the copulating apes. While they watched, they also held a keypad on which they rated their own feelings of arousal. So Chivers had physiological and self-reported scores. They hardly matched at all. Chivers' objective numbers, tracking what's technically called vaginal pulse amplitude, soared no matter who was on screen and regardless of what they were doing, to each other, to themselves. The keypad contradicted the plethysmograph entirely. The self-reports announced indifference to the bonobos. But that was only for starters. When the films were of women touching themselves or enmeshed with each other, the straight subjects said they were a lot less excited than their genitals declared. During the segments of gay male sex, the ratings of heterosexual women were even more muted.
>>
>>36135521

That's another rule that could be used to describe females, "fuck the bully, not his victims."
>>
>>36135629
>People want to have sex because it feels good
WHY IT FEELS GOOD? Because you evolved to have chemical reactions in your brain that stimulate you to do that. Point is survival of your specie.
If this activity didn't result in reproduction you wouldn't evolve to receive anything for it since it's a biological waste of resources.

>Modern women don't want a family early, they want a family later (if at all), after they've had their "fun"
They want best genetic material and best provider. It's mostly unconscious. If it was more beneficial for them to be loyal then they would.
But people like you don't make it appealing. You want them to be loyal but don't even try to compete with Chad.

>but I disagree on "better"
Well. They are more successful because they reproduce. And apparently those things are the difference that make you unsuccessful. Don't criticize them but yourself.

>I don't think modern women do find the "best" DNA
It's unconscious. Physical attractive is healthy. Healthy is good for reproduction. Wealthy is a good provider. As I said. She want's best material and provider.
Young women only fuck oldfarts for cash. Also man age better and longer gain attractiveness. For a women older man than her is more attractive.

And good way on assuming we don't evolve. You are being naturally selected right now based on rules we crated in this society.

>A fatherless guy will attract much more women in his life, that doesn't mean his DNA is better, it means his father abandoned him
Whatever it implies.

>Complaints come from men being misled for decades by women. Complaints come from women saying they want one thing, but really wanting another
As? She wants a nice guy but goes for Chad? Or one that went for a nice guy wants a good fuck? Well she wants both a good provider and a healthy bull.
How about have some independence in what you do. You become a cuck the moment woman says she needs a nice guy because she is looking for a better provider.
>>
>>36134768
Women ruined women.
ANARCHY
>>
>>36135629
>Then you should think that women shouldn't be able to kill a man's unborn child
Yes? Did I state otherwise. I wouldn't let that happen to my child and the best way is by finding partner mature enough to carry a child.
Not cry that big bad women don't want children.
>>
>>36136141
Yeah idk about you but the attitude and penis to vagina ratio is not worth it when dealing with women.
>>
>>36136141
>finding partner mature enough to carry a child.
or developing the technology to grow children in tanks.
>>
File: 1453569084202.png (59KB, 923x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453569084202.png
59KB, 923x640px
>>36135870
Noo. They're dumb
>>
>>36136141
Finding a good partner requires eugenics not simply how pretty her face and skinny her body is.
What would any modern generation know. They would breed with an uneducated woman.
>>
>>36136283
That's fucking subhuman
>>
>>36135912
>Men don't care if a woman is confident
Well here I am disagreeing. And yes. More valuable women are more confident in what they offer. Yes they may be out of you league. I love how it literally steam from what you write that your value is low

Only point I can make our out of what you were trying to say is that you can fake your value with confidence.
I know people like that. It's easy to weed them if you have even a minimal social experience. Lies have short legs.
So I will state that again. Overconfident people are not more successful. They are fooling themselves or others.

>Doing what? Acting confident?
Being successful. Money, authority, respect. You don't get that by being overconfident. You get that by actual doing something.

>It really isn't. His confidence is supported by his narcissism and ego, having been born as a spoiled rich kid
And he is definitely more successful than you and that reflects in his confidence.

>He's good at persuading stupid people, but he is stupid
I guess nobody was smart enough to persuade people stupider than them. And also again grate job assuming his voters were stupid. Complexes much?

>He also masks his lack of knowledge, like in science for example
What amazing knowledge about science do you hold? Dose an accountant need a degree in physics? He definitely knows more about social-economics than you can even understand.

>Less intelligent guys are more successful with women. Because again, dumber people are more confident.
Again. More confident people are not stupid as weightlifting doesn't make turn you magically into an idiot.
I know it's beyond your ability to understand since you rationalized your own shortcomings.

>smart geeks
How about stupid geeks? :^)
>>
lmao you bitter nerd virgins. Sad!
>>
>>36135912
>also the fact that he's part of a team, which is social proof
Being a skill craftsman not as much for a sportsman requires an actual intelligence. You will fancy yourself "smart" but will suck at being a race driver or welder.
I guess your brain is not fast enough to coordinate simple motion.
>>
>>36134675
kek. women voting for trump is actually a lot smarter than voting for hillary. with trump, they know they won't get fucked over by bringing third world shitskins into their neighborhoods, and fucking up prospects for their children. if anything, they're actually voting in their interests this time.
>>
>>36131470
It seems like this is the case with most western females. What about elsewhere? Surely they're different.
>>
>>36135628
Yes it's due to millions of years of evolution.

Men have their own sexual strategy, women have their own. They both involve resource allocation. Men prefer youth and beauty (fertility). Women prefer power, status, resources (paying for fertility).

A woman, having a uterus, wants to maximize resources. Women are golddiggers. Women are pregnant for 9 months, and their kids don't reach puberty for maybe 13 years, so that's a long time to care for kids vs other species. Since life began, it's been dominated by the most violent animals. It's better for a female to fuck a killer than his victims. Women are fertile for less time than males. Menopause happens around her 40s. Some suggest females go through menopause so mothers are not competition to their daughters. Women favor men with social proof, they want to fuck the leader of a pack. And gather orbiters as a Plan B in case her first choice dies. Females would like to find a beta male to raise an alpha's kid.

A man, with no uterus, is the expendable sex. All males could die but one and humanity could go on. The last man standing in a fight is the alpha male. Alphas have an "abundance mindset." They have access to the most resources, becoming the biggest, strongest, most violent, and so the most options for mating. Alphas project confidence which attracts women. But it's wasteful to spend resources on kids that aren't yours. Alphas often abandon their kids so they can focus on making more with other females. Men hunt better in groups, which requires men working together, and eventually weapon-making. A man's role as hunter is likely why their brains evolved to be larger, have higher intelligence, and invent more things.

Women are more attracted to a man with a different immune system. If she mates with a man with a similar immune system (say, her brother), a pandemic could wipe out her kids. That could explain the incest taboo. As well as the fact that inbreeding can have negative effects.
>>
>>36135819

Most non-parents underestimate how much having kids will make them unhappy.

http://nymag.com/news/features/67024/
>Why parents hate parenting.

>Most people assume that having children will make them happier. Yet a wide variety of academic research shows that parents are not happier than their childless peers, and in many cases are less so.

Anyway, a bunch of atheist Jewish women figured there was more to being a woman than a mother and homemaker, so they started feminism. But feminism has not made women happier. In fact, now women just hear about the "work-life balance", and are constantly asked "how they balance it all" (having to work AND raise kids).

Some women are waking up and realizing that women really did have it better off staying at home and not having to work outside the home for a living. Women talk about not being paid for housework, but they really are if he's the breadwinner, and most women expect a man to make more than her.
>>
>>36135870

They are, but I would say it's more animal emotion. Female instincts are counterintuitive to males who were taught from childhood that females are the gentler sex, the nicer sex, the sweeter sex. Those are falsehoods. It's possible that female teachers indoctrinated boys in order to be good sacrificial lambs for women, willing to work for women, pay for women, die for women.

Women would rather fuck a bully than his victims.
Women would rather fuck a killer than his victims.
Women would rather fuck a man who abandons his children than a man who stays.
Women would rather fuck a man who fucks many women than a man who fucks none.

That might like like women prefer immoral men. Because they do. The so-called "bad boys" that are more dangerous, more violent, more thrilling, and therefore turn women on more.

Women don't care if a man is moral, they care if he's powerful, if he's an alpha male.

And in the case of that mother fucking a bully, women in their 30s are quickly losing their remaining eggs, and that's why women get hornier in their 30s. I'm guessing that mother who fucked a bully was nearing menopause. Although I guess it is less likely she was post-menopausal, and just wanted an adventure, since women typically look to men to provide them with excitement, adventure, and entertainment.
>>
>>36136114
>WHY IT FEELS GOOD? Because you evolved to have chemical reactions in your brain that stimulate you to do that.
Like I said, the lifeforms that enjoyed fucking, there's more of them. It persisted. If it didn't like fucking, odds are it didn't reproduce.

>They want best genetic material and best provider.
But women aren't very good at finding them. So they rely on shortcuts. Is he a bully? Is he rude? Is he the center of attention?

>You want them to be loyal but don't even try to compete with Chad.
Most men want a woman to be loyal. Chad probably doesn't care, because he plans on leaving first anyway.

>Physical attractive is healthy. Healthy is good for reproduction. Wealthy is a good provider. As I said. She want's best material and provider.
I agree.

>Young women only fuck oldfarts for cash. Also man age better and longer gain attractiveness. For a women older man than her is more attractive.
Well, women like "silverbacks" because their long survival signals tenacity and resources.

>She wants a nice guy but goes for Chad? Or one that went for a nice guy wants a good fuck? Well she wants both a good provider and a healthy bull.
I think you're right.

>You become a cuck the moment woman says she needs a nice guy because she is looking for a better provider.
I agree.
>>
>>36136141

You said you were pro life. So I think you would be outraged by a law that allows a mother to legally murder a man's unborn child.

The fact that such a law exists shows that women don't really want equality. They want women to have all the options when it comes to choosing whether or not to have a child, raise a child.
>>
>>36136913
I don't assume kids will make me happier. I state the facts. Don't mistreat kids and they listen and love you.
I can't count how many times I watch kids disobey other adults and even their own parents, but when I'm around they behave.

Parents make themselves unhappy. They resent their kids and mistreat them. Raising kids isn't a piece of cake no, it costs money and takes time. But if you're actually putting in effort it gets easier over time because the children listen learn and know who to trust.
>>
>>36136114
desu evolutionary biology is so far behind our modern world that it's not really a good yardstick to measure in either direction. If women selected better for a good future for their children, they'd go for nerds they knew were going to be worth millions later in life instead of physically attractive people who aren't very smart. As self-serving as that sounds, anyone with a brain can see in the information age that there are certain skillsets that will be a greater chance for success and getting in on the ground floor is a better investment than hoping to get someone at 30.

Evolutionary biology searches out for certain traits that have generally meant success in the past, and while many still mean success now the world is changing too rapidly for natural selection to keep up.
>>
>>36136563
>More valuable women are more confident in what they offer. Yes they may be out of you league.

Youth and beauty make women confident. But a man is after youth/beauty, not confidence. A confident woman may think she deserves better, and more likely to be disloyal. That's why social media has ruined women. Every 4/10 thinks she's a 8/10.

>Overconfident people are not more successful. They are fooling themselves or others.

They are. In life, and with women.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neuronarrative/201410/the-surprising-infuriating-power-overconfidence

>Being successful. Money, authority, respect. You don't get that by being overconfident.

No, you actually can turn overconfidence into money. A conman, like Donald Trump, will say he has the best of everything, knows the best way to do things, and wants to help you. Because he believes in his own lies, it's more likely to make others believe too.

>And he is definitely more successful than you and that reflects in his confidence.

Trump was also born on 3rd base with a silver spoon in his mouth. There are men who started out poorer than Trump, but now have more money than Trump. Are they more confident than Trump? Probably not.

>And also again grate job assuming his voters were stupid.

A conman's job is to fool people, gain their confidence then betray them.

>What amazing knowledge about science do you hold?

Like that climate change is due to greenhouse emissions since the Industrial Revolution, due to burning coal and oil, and the meat industry, and that humanity may not even survive the next 100 years.

>More confident people are not stupid as weightlifting doesn't make turn you magically into an idiot.

A dumber guy is more likely to spend more time in the gym than in a library.

If a man is not smart, he should focus on strength. If a man is not strong, he should focus on smarts. But a smart man will only be successful with women if he turns that into wealth.
>>
>>36137330
And I said that you are programmed to procreate. If no reproduction would occur this ability would disappear. That's why I put procreation before just sex.

>But women aren't very good at finding them. So they rely on shortcuts. Is he a bully? Is he rude? Is he the center of attention?
Are you better at finding male partners? :^)

Other than that. Those are some good guidelines. Social status and physical fitness are sure a good guideline.
So there you go talking about killer DNA when you bash social status that is the best measure of social usefulness.
And bullying itself is a way of ostracizing people that refuse to conform to it's standards. We don't need killer DNA here.
Chad confirmed for savior of the civilized society.

>Most men want a woman to be loyal. Chad probably doesn't care, because he plans on leaving first anyway.
I don't care what Chad wants. I'm in competition with Chad. Now what can I do to be more attractive to a woman?
That's the way you should think. If apparently women are more stupid then you must fancy yourself smarter. So act like on.
In your words she doesn't know what's better for her. Go ahead and show her what she is losing.
>>
This is what I was told the other day
''it's not that I don't love you, I just wanted to see how a big one feels''

So I figured I'd go back to being a robot
So here I am
>>
>>36136578

Intelligent and skilled loners will do worse with women than dumber men in a group.

A professional racecar driver is supported by a whole team, he's the leader of his own pack, and tries to become the leader of the pack in the race itself. A woman will also prefer a racecar driver to a welder, because racing is dangerous, thrilling.
>>
>>36135781
>hurr it's all satire
Nice try, cunt.
>>
>>36137385
It was supported by men too. I didn't dwell on that since it had nothing to do with the post he or you quoted in the first place.
>>
>>36136582

Well you forget that it was women that led to Hillary being nominated in the first place, which was stupid.

And women always prefer more immigrants.

And Trump will fuck over most of his voters in different ways.
>>
>>36137808
>And women always prefer more immigrants.
Not based Marine Le Pen who will make France leave the EU and influence others to as well, which will thwart Angela Merkel's plan to rule Germany under marxist rule
>>
>>36136669
>It seems like this is the case with most western females. What about elsewhere? Surely they're different.

In any place with smartphones and TV and low religiosity, women will more and more behave like Western females -- masculine sluts who sleep around more, drink more, and generally think about long-term consequences less.

So the trick is finding a place where women are highly religious, and don't watch TV, and don't use smartphones. And also have masculine men around who get women to act more feminine and submissive.

Just like water takes the shape of the container it fills, women are molded by the culture and peer pressure and media influences around them.
>>
>>36137868
Women are programmed to fuck invaders and conquerors.
>>
>>36137868
>tfw she won't get elected but we'll get Emmanuel "Progressive cryptokike and former Rothschild banker" Macron instead
>>
>>36137909
That's some cucked up shit you believe
Healthy aryan women are only attracted to other humans not inferior species
Your world view is skewed because I guess you are too beta to attract a good traditional woman, but of course they exist
>>
>>36137979
This much cope.

God damn my dude.
>>
>>36135472
>dog gone
kek
>>
>>36137561

Evolutionary biology is still relevant even though culture has changed and technology has changed.

As for a good future for their children, that's why women talk about "ambition" and "drive" (which is code for increasing wealth).

As smart as a nerd is, she will always be more attracted to a guy who can beat that nerd up. Sure, she'll happily use a nerd, marry him for his millions, and fuck Chad on the side, and divorce the nerd, taking half his money.

But technology and information is also power. Women are attracted to power.

But evolutionary biology dictates that a random woman would marry Bill Gates for his money, divorce him to take half, and go on to fuck dangerous men that actually make her wet.
>>
Uprising did you drop your trip?
>>
>>36137995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDqQCjkuxuo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
Of course it's true what I am saying
My mother was a highly noble Aryan woman
My whole family, the woman are true traditionalists

I know other families like this as well
>>
>>36137722
>Now what can I do to be more attractive to a woman?

I know what I can do.

I just think most women are not worth the time, the effort, or the energy.
>>
>>36137731

Well you could always give him or her an infectious disease like a rat lungworm which is a brain-eating parasite.
>>
>>36137561
>they'd go for nerds they knew were going to be worth millions later in life
Ahahah... You are believing that? One out of million idiots maybe will achieve something. How many of those amazing handsome strong wealthy affluent etc nerds are there?
Physical attractiveness is just as genetic as intelligence. Handsome is not stupid and ugly is not smart.

Objectively the best is a grown up man. He connects everything that man should be. Not some on dimensional joke of a person you are trying to sell.

>the information age that there are certain skillsets that will be a greater chance for success and getting in on the ground floor
So what's this success and skillset? Because from what I see women prefer more successful people and they are successful because they have that special set.
>>
>>36137868
>Marine Le Pen

And she's outnumbered by women who are sympathetic to foreigners.
>>
>>36137979

Not that guy, but let me put it this way.

In the past, women survived invasion by fucking invaders and conquerors.

Recently there was a story about a serial killer named Todd Koehlhepp, who kept a woman in a shipping container or something, her name was Kala Brown. She spoke to Dr. Phil, and do you know how she survived? She said he raped her twice a day, but she knew he wouldn't kill her, "because he wanted me."

Say what you want, but many women find rape validating. She's so attractive that some guy couldn't control himself. She's so wanted that she made some guy lose control.
>>
>>36132020
The trick is that they are all ugly
>>
>>36138233
What do you mean anon
originally
>>
>>36138245

Ugly women tend to be better people, have more empathy, more morals, than more attractive women.

But the inner Wicked Stepmother can come out of any woman.
>>
>>36138229
A lot of woman are degenerate these days, but there still remain ayryan women who are noble as nature intended the supreme race to be

Aryan woman are only attracted to supreme Aryan men because they know they are the supreme alpha race. They are not attracted to immigrants to flood in, because they are smart enough to recognize that they are subhuman and not conquering because they are ''superior''. the only reason they are damaging Europe is because Jewish tricks, not a true show of strength

The Aryan race can never be conquered, and our noble woman who haven't been reduced to subhumans will always believe in their blood
There are good woman out there

MOST people are scum. It's pointless to start blaming women for the degenerate society MEN created
>>
>>36138299
>Ugly women tend to be better people, have more empathy, more morals, than more attractive women.
Not true at all. They are often insecure and feel the need to prove themselves by being a stuck up bitch to other men at their inferior genetic level and also being whores who are obsessed with seeking attention from better men by being degenerate sluts

Beautiful women are much nicer and happier people
>>
>>36138414
Furthermore, have you not ever ever noticed that the most feministic women and men hating dikes are all fat ugly cunts?
Fat women are miserable cunts that love the company of misery
>>
>>36131996
>pro-rape polygamous technological dictator
Explain this term,anon.
>>
>>36138475
It's also much less common to see an attractive woman having sex with another species of man
>>
>>36138373
Nice LARPing faglord
>>
>>36134242
Those fables make me cry famalam, pls continue
>>
>>36138531
T. triggered skit skin beta cuckbot
>>
>>36137672
You never dealt with an insecure woman. But I digress. I'm not blind and won't fall for women that only think they are. Now you whine that they think they are better.
Personally I see no problem. I don't want someone who dose that. Now what point do you have in doing that. You claim that they have different value than offered. Then don't buy.
Don't demand someone to change the price. Find something you can afford. But I see. You think you should be able to afford it. The same way they think they should receive more.

Really made me think.

>They are. In life, and with women.
I will repeat. This is no evidence. I've made my points and you ignored it all. This link is just a text full of logical mistakes.

>No, you actually can turn overconfidence into money. A conman, like Donald Trump, will say he has the best of everything, knows the best way to do things, and wants to help you.
>Because he believes in his own lies, it's more likely to make others believe too.
IT MEANS HE IS CHARISMATIC. RHETORIC IS A REAL ABILITY. YOU ARE DUMB AS A FUCKING ROCK.

>Are they more confident than Trump? Probably not.
I don't know? But dose Trump success come from overconfidence? You still offered no proof.
And I just love how you assign success of people to do well in life to something like overconfidence when saying that people who achieved more are probably no more confident than Trump.
I just rest my case.

>A conman's job is to fool people, gain their confidence then betray them.
So he is a smart guy after all. Make up your mind.

>Like that climate change is due to greenhouse emissions... etc
And where did you learn that? Popular TV? Jesus fucking Christ. I won't dwell. He made a mistake there and change his mind. So everything is well.
But your assumptions because that's what they are were wrong.
>>
>>36137672
>A dumber guy is more likely to spend more time in the gym than in a library.
No? Nothing stops you from doing one or the other. You live this lie that you repeat to yourself because of your shortcoming.
You think that because you are weaker you must be smarter. Maybe you do not realize that gym isn't just lifting the iron.

You require actual knowledge. You diet, your workout, anatomy, biology even your stupid equipment.
Stupid people actual do more damage to themselves on gyms than good.
>>
>>36131470
>I discovered it at 16.

Huh, so you can see what you're gonna discover 4 years into the future now are you champ?
>>
>>36137752
Who are those intelligent and skilled loners?

Race driver has no idea what his team is doing. He is part of the team actually has a captain. But thanks for sharing your ignorance with us.
Being social figure is actual a part of attractiveness. I see nothing wrong with that. But being intelligent doesn't equal a loner.
Human interactions require a lot of abilities. But I guess if you are so intelligent then you can handle them right?
>>
>>36138106
So they should lower their standards? No reason since they can get somebody better than you with no effort.

You don't compete you are out of the league. It's not their fault. It's yours.
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (50KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
50KB, 447x599px
Why do you hate women?

That's just their nature

It's not like they can control how evil and unpleasant they are

Women should be disregarded and somewhat pitied

Eternally on the borderline of being a complete person and a common beast
>>
>>36132310
I'm not quite sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>36133917
>that image
I don't even know how to respond to that.
>>
File: IMG_0829.jpg (45KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0829.jpg
45KB, 500x366px
I've spent my entire life trying not to be careless

Women and children can afford to be careless, not men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7mvDOBhvnE
>>
>>36138686
Lots ofad roasties ITT and in the MGTOW thread.
>>
>>36133829
meh... found the post on reddit, everybody was discouraging her, and telling how fucked up it is
she is just a bad person
>>
>>36134768
This happened to my circle of friends in high school. I fucking girl started hanging around and one guy fell for her. Completely fucked shit up
>>
File: 1491464299286.png (310KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1491464299286.png
310KB, 681x496px
>>36134605
You must be a women. My buds ask me out to play pool or get lunch all the time. We never pay for each other unless someone happens to be short/forgets their wallet.
>>
>>36131470
Beat you there. As young as 15.
>>
File: 1490889498694.jpg (263KB, 648x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490889498694.jpg
263KB, 648x560px
>>36131470
>At what age did you realize that women are nothing but manipulative, selfish, retarded, and incapable of individual thought?
You meant that "people are nothing but..."?
>>
>>36134792
So, warhammer 40k is unrealistic?
>>
>>36141183
>typical romantic evening for a little girl
No such a thing. Such "relationship" is immoral because children are easy to manipulate. For people like it's the only hope to get something in life because nobody right in their mind would bound with you.
And even then I bet children are smarter than that. The problem here is you hoping to exploit the most defenseless part of the society.
>>
>>36141496
Fucking pedos are disgusting. You should at least be a hebephile, that's less morally repugnant.
>>
>>36141496
>and personalities
Yeah. You prefer somebody that isn't able to stand up for her best interest.

You are out of touch what children behave like if you believe in anything in the pic you posted.
>>
>>36141632
>You are very sheltered if you really think girls can't be like the pic I posted
Behave. First pic. Learn to read.

If they even were available they would be worth more than regular women. So still out of your reach.
Only reason why don't consider then a problems is as I said. You think they don't demand anything.
>>
>>36141632
>And it's only morally repugnant in the western world after the 1900s. Any other time in human history, it was considered not only okay, but the norm.

It's never been the norm to fuck prepubescent children. A scant few societies used young boys, but by far the most common was that girls and boys became fair game at puberty, which was usually around age 13. Stop trying to revise history to justify your perversion.
>>
>>36132409
Women are very selfish in bed, and then accuse men of being the selfish ones
>>
If you guys get out of your basement you will sometimes find loser ugly manlets who have a hot girlfriend or who regularly fuck hot girls
Guess what? If you get your shit together, you can be that guy
Don't dress like a bum, make yourself look as good as you can, and be confident
>>
>>36142297
>loser ugly manlets who have a hot girlfriend
Because they have money, and their gf fucks chad behind their back
>>
>>36142435
I've seen ones that looked pretty poor
There's this asian guy in my neighbourhood who looks like he doesn't make much and has a cute blonde teen girlfriend and he's like 5'5'' tops

She probably fucks chad BUT most girls cheat on anyone even chads with other chads
>>
>>36133917
>>36133829
>>36131927

You know we have something in common with woman that think this way.
>>
>>36142614
>most girls cheat on anyone even chads with other chads
Robots don't want that
We want pure qt girlfriends and most of us are not dumb enough to think we can actually get them
>>
>>36142297
I go out everyday and I never see that. The very rare actual adult manlet with an SO is obviously rich and never actually ugly, or that short actually.

When you say ugly manlet you actually mean 5'11 with an average face, which is why none of what you said is true.

Actual 5'4 ugly manlet here

>le personality
I have friends and talk to strangers without difficulty. People generally like me. They just won't fuck me.
>>
>>36142651
Well you can still be an ugly loser manlet and fuck and dump chicks, and your sex life can be pretty decent
>>
>>36142297
Yeah, and he'll be rich. A regular average manlet isn't picking up women left and right just because he "wants it and tries", fuck off
>>
>>36142666
The "personality" meme is the most annoying shit around. I'm funny, I have lots of friends, I talk to new people really easily at parties and stuff, but none of that makes one bit of difference in whether or not women want to fuck me.

Meanwhile I know a Chad with an honestly repugnant personality that so many people hate, including the women he's pumped and dumped. But he's over 6 feet and an easy 8/10 so those women keep going back to him, giving him more free stuff than they'd offer to others, fucking him even though they tell me in private how awful he is, etc.

In summary, kill me.
>>
I kinda assumed girls grew out of it after their late 20s
My uni's mom's day weekend proved that entirely wrong kek. They're literally perpetual children
>>
>>36138373
>It's pointless to start blaming women for the degenerate society MEN created

kek, everything is always the men's fault. Feminism is men's fault too. Are women genetically incapable of taking responsibility for their actions?
>>
>>36142297
You mistake our purpose here. We are not attempting to procreate, we are here purely to hate the opposite sex. Had we the inclination to do such a thing we would not be here.
>>
File: 1479438091106.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1479438091106.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>Be into girl for over a year
>Every time I try to initiate anything she tells me she really likes me but she isn't looking to date anyone right now
>Come into work and hear her talking about how hot her 6'5" date was last night
Literally just fucking kill me. I would do anything for this girl and she repays me by taking a giant shit on my life. I fucking hate everything but most of all I hate myself.
>>
>>36145111
Life's a bitch and then you die.
Move on or be an orbiter, that's pretty much all a fellow robot can give you.
>>
>>36138373
>It's pointless to start blaming women for the degenerate society MEN created

There's at least two ways of thinking about that.

Some people argue that women are responsible for their own behavior, accountable for their own degenerate behavior. I think this is true.

Other people argue that men are responsible for keeping women's bad behavior in check, and that men are to blame if women misbehave. That "there are no bad dogs, only bad owners." I think this is false, it's the kind of logic that pitbull owners use.

However, the fact is that men are mostly powerless to control women in the face of mass media, and smartphones which saw mainstream adoption in the 2000s.

You could point to men, as creating TV, or the birth control pill, or cellphones, or smartphones as corrupting factors of women. But I think most men grow up thinking of women's better selves. And men simply did not realize how degenerate women would become in the face of technology that globalizes relationships, where dick pics are possible 24/7 in her pocket.
>>
>>36138414

All women like being a stuck up bitch, trying to find men above their level. Every woman constantly tests others to see if they are dominant or submissive, above her or below her.

I could accept an argument that beautiful women are much nicer and much happier, since they have the looks to get what they want in life. However, since they live life on easymode, they don't know what it's like to walk in a lesser woman's shoes. A beautiful woman can get away with being rude. An ugly woman has to modulate how nasty she is to people, she has to be nicer if she wants to attract men.

People who have suffered often have more empathy for others, because they know what it's like to be on the wrong end of things.

A beautiful woman can simply get away with more bad behavior because she's beautiful. If a beautiful woman cheats on you, some men would stay because their beauty is so rare. If an ugly woman cheats on you, that's an easy dealbreaker, she's simply not worth it.

Ugly women are often worried about being cheated on. Beautiful women are more likely to cheat becuase they simply have more options. People are as faithful as their options.

Since some women give sex away freely before marriage, that forces most women to do the same if they want male attention.

I guess most females who murder are ugly. But generally, ugly women are forced to be kinder to men to win them over.
>>
>>36141386
It`s only realistic if the Warp somehow existed.
>>
>>36131470
literally learned it the day before my 18th birthday.
>>
>>36146992
Imagine what shit this board alone would throw in there, a new power of depression rises when?
>>
i hate piety
>>
>>36138299
As someone who has been around fucktons of ugly women in my life, this is categorically false.
>>
>>36138475
>men hating dikes are all fat ugly cunts?
Good point. Maybe man-hating can often be traced to rejection/betrayal by men. Maybe woman-hating can often be traced to rejection/betrayal by women.

Much of feminism can be traced to envy of men, wanting to be men. They want what men have, they want to achieve what men have, etc. Most feminists end up like more masculine versions of women. Feminism doesn't cherish femininity, it basically wants to make it so women can act like men, work more, drink more, smoke more, eat more, and let every woman get away with acting like a tattooed, foul-mouthed drunken sailor. Feminism actually destroys femininity, by valuing how men act over how women act.

But the men's rights movement isn't really about men wanting to be women. It's about injustices men face, like being expected to be expendable, expected to sacrifice their lives, and men being subject to things like a woman able to legally kill a man's unborn child without his consent, or a woman able to legally give a man's child up for adoption without his consent.

Feminism looks at what men have achieved with their hard work and initiative and says "we want that." But they don't insist more women should become coalminers. They don't notice that 93% of workplace deaths are men and insist on equality there. Feminists look at the best of what men have achieved, the richest men, and are attracted to that (which is natural female behavior). But instead of wanting to marry the richest guy, they want to become the richest guy (not realizing how often that involves innovation).

The men's rights movement looks at all the privileges that women still enjoy over men, all the choices men don't have, all while women insist they want "equality." Women talk about a "patriarchy", simply become men have discovered more, invented more, built more. But the law always favors women, maybe because it implicitly realizes that women are the weaker sex.
>>
>>36141386
Blood for the Blood God, son.
>>
>>36138546
>The Scorpion and the Frog
>When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

>The Farmer and the Viper
>It has the moral that kindness to evil will be met by betrayal

One could argue that those fables were really about what happens when you put trust in women.

Even ancient writers knew about the true nature of women. Which is arguably why they never allowed women to vote.
>>
>>36147113
We`d all either turn to Nurgle or Malal,most likely.Or maybe we`d create a brand new Chaos power,like Kek.
>>
>>36131470
I think I was maybe 12 when I made this discovery
>>
File: 1491600322317.jpg (192KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491600322317.jpg
192KB, 960x960px
>>36136114
i know this is late, but your english is abysmal
>>
>>36135521
>conveniently disgusting story that tarnishes women
>told on /r9k/
you faggots believe anything
>>
>>36138580

I don't think English is your first language. But I'll still try to communicate.

>Find something you can afford. But I see. You think you should be able to afford it. The same way they think they should receive more.

There's no doubt that most modern relationships between women and men are transactional. But a man can love a woman for who she is, while a woman loves a man for what he does for her. Women have been trading sex for resources since the dawn of humanity. That's what a whore does. But there's something gross about putting a price on love. It's natural for a woman to want to extract as much money as she can from a man, it's natural for a man to get as much sex from a woman without commitment.

>IT MEANS HE IS CHARISMATIC.

A conman is charismatic. Does it take smarts to manipulate people? Maybe, but it's also immoral.

>But dose Trump success come from overconfidence?

The proof is every time he says anything.

>So he is a smart guy after all.

You could argue that a conman is smarter than the people he fools. But a smarter person can spot a conman.

>And where did you learn that?

There are scientists whose jobs it is to study climate. The Antarctic passed 400 PPM CO2 in May 2016 for the first time in 4 million years.

Meanwhile, Republicans want to pump more and more CO2 into the atmosphere, by extracting and burning coal, oil, natural gas.

Even Republicans need to drink clean water and breathe clean air. But their environmental policies are more like China's, which is full of smog, pollution, toxins, etc.
>>
>>36134897
If there are more women flocking to fewer men, wouldn't the rates of HPV infection be higher in women than men?
>>
>>36138648
>Nothing stops you from doing one or the other.

Time spent in the gym is time spent not reading. Time spent training for football is time not spent learning about science. People choose how to spend their time. There's a reason jocks often get worse grades. There's a reason why "dumb jock" is a stereotype, and why a "bullied nerd" is a stereotype.

People trade on their best abilities. If strength can get a guy women, there's no reason for him to improve his other stats. Look at athletes, look at quarterbacks. A quarterback is even arguably weaker than most men on the field, but since he's the "leader" if you will, women are attracted to them. If looks can get a girl guys, there's no reason for her to improve her other stats. Look at cheerleaders, dancers, models, etc.

But if someone is not as big as others, or as athletic as others, or as attractive as others, then they better become smart or funny. But being smart is not enough, it must be translated into wealth. Women seek the healty and wealthy.

>You think that because you are weaker you must be smarter. Maybe you do not realize that gym isn't just lifting the iron.

I have a genius-level IQ. That makes me smarter.

Sure, fitness often requires real knowledge. Then again, someone can take the easy way out and use steroids.

Plus, many sports that athletes engage in, like football or soccer or MMA (or even professional wrestling), make a man attractive to women, because they demonstrate strength and dominance over other men. But they also tend to lead to more brain injuries. Even more dangerous activies like car racing, motorcycle racing, motocross, skiing are much more risky, which much more risk of death, and that thrills women.

There's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. Women prefer "braver" and bolder men, ie dumber men.
>>
>>36138746
>Who are those intelligent and skilled loners?

Most inventions throughout history are figured out by a person acting alone. There aren't many statues of committees.

Meanwhile, most violence is probably done by people acting in mobs, groups, gangs. A herd may have power in numbers, but it's not an intelligent force.
>>
>>36138768
>So they should lower their standards?

No, I already said most women are not worth my time.

I also see men around me who have seemingly done everything right, and they still get screwed over.

When it comes to some games, the only winning move is not to play. It's good to realize when a deck is stacked against you.
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (24KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
24KB, 396x385px
okay maybe this is the right place to post this

over the last year, one of my qt liberal friends has slid down the slippery slope of SJW. Today she dyed her hair bright green and got the SJW haircut, i honestly think shes beyond saving. this happened with any of you robots?

and btw i'm gay so i dont want to get in her pants, its just sad to see
>>
>>36148197
Assert your views in a calm dominant tone if you want to change her back now.

Wait 20 years if you want to change her back later.
>>
>>36138787
>Why do you hate women?
>That's just their nature

Why do you hate black widow spiders? It's just their nature.

Why do you hate venomous snakes? It's just their nature.

Why do you hate mosquitos? It's just their nature.

The point is that people can realize something's true nature, and still be wary of it, cautious of it, realize the danger it poses, and wish to avoid the worst it can offer, unscathed.

You can also try to work to change its behavior. The history of civilization has largely been about the domestication of women, reigning in their instinctive hypergamous and deceptive nature.
>>
>>36138856

Women want popular men. That's why women use "virgin" as an insult against men, in her mind it shows he is unpopular with women.

In that woman's case, she figures a man who doesn't cheat is also unpopular with women.

Women desire popular men, men with social proof, men who are popular with other men, men who are popular with other women.

Women don't even have to consider anything else. Just go for what's popular with other women.
>>
>>36139639
Yeah but men and women can't be friends.

She's always looking for a demonstration of power or wealth. Or a Plan B to use as an emotional tampon when Chad treats her like shit.
>>
>>36148227
she has a BF and her whole friend group is liberal bernout hillary #lovetrumpshate kinda of stuff

its like i see her as a totally different person now, like im seeing a car crash in slow motion, this time next year who knows how far down the rabbit hole she'll be.
>>
At age 14. That's why I don't have any girlfriends
>>
>>36131470
sooo... you figured out life and humanity as a mid-teenager and decided you didn't need to grow as a person or change your perspective since?
wow. I know it's a meme, but y'all really are trapped in your own little hells, aren't you?
>>
>>36142297
>Guess what? If you get your shit together, you can be that guy

Oh, so "you too can be a walking ATM"? No thanks. Go find some other idiot to leech off of.

A girlfriend is a hooker who can say no.

A wife is a hooker with one client and a hooker who can say no.
>>
>>36142632

A man doesn't care if his woman is popular. His chances with her are actually worse if she is popular. No, a man looks for youth and beauty. Youth and beauty can make a woman popular, but his odds are better if he can find a female who is young and beautiful but relatively unpopular.

A woman looks for popularity, status, power, wealth, fame, the center of attention.

A man is perfectly content finding a diamond in the rough, a female who doesn't realize how attractive she is, and keeping her all to himself. A prized girl is a womb in demand. He doesn't want to share that womb with other men.

Most woman are perfectly content sharing a popular man with other women. If he's rich, even better, another slice of the money for her. Women are natural leeches.
>>
when i got into retail job. i gave a girl a ride home nice of me then she told me that her husband got into a fight. all she did was tell everyone the conversations we had.
>>
At what age did you realize that even if you are autistic as long as you aren't a selfish, retarted, sexist asshole that you could have relationships with the opposite sex?

Oh that's right, you never grew up.
>>
>>36143020
>They're literally perpetual children

That's really the most important thing to know when it comes to women.

Every woman is like a girl at Disneyland. Buy me this. Entertain me. Thrill me. Ooh, what's that over there, they look like they're having fun.
>>
>>36131470
I think I was 21 and a half when I figured it out. I wish I hadn't, it has only made me less happy.
>>
>>36145111

You waited too long. A year is way too long to initiate contact. You have 3 seconds to act. Don't ask either. Women prefer commands, because they can shirk responsibility for their own actions. So instead of saying "Would you like to go on a date sometime?" say something like "let's get a drink later."

And women are more turned on by strangers than men they have known for a longer time.

Never set your happiness all on one girl, because odds are she will disappoint you. A man may have to be rejected 500 times before he finds a girl who wants him. So you must learn to see rejection as no big deal, as her loss, even as her stupidity.
>>
>>36147169
I guess I'm thinking more about more homely women, more plain women, less attractive women, women who have high insecurities.

When a man shows interest in a woman, but she's afraid she doesn't measure up, she will try to please him.

If a woman never gets interest from men, like an ugly hambeast, I can see how she can just turn into a nasty bitch.
>>
>>36147544

The story demonstrates typical female behavior. So it's probably true.

Women don't care if a guy is a bully. Women fuck bullies. Bullies display alpha traits. Watch any nature documentary about mammals. The alpha is top bully.

Also, it would be nice if everybody on the fucking planet would not acting like every single fucking story about one person applies to every other person in that fucking category.

The problem with stories about one person is you don't know if the experience is normal, part of a pattern, or abnormal, a fluke.

That story is actually part of a pattern with women, fuck the alpha.
>>
>>36131470
Retards literally think this shit about anyone they burn bridges with, it isn't exclusive to women hate. Y'all are just really fucking autistic and bitter and think this worldview permeates everything you do.
>>
I've made out with a girl and held her hands ama
>>
>>36147936

I've read that 45% of US men have HPV, and 45% of US women have HPV. But those rates could still be the low end, because many high risk groups are not included in surveys, like incarcerated people, homeless people, institutionalized, etc.

22% of older US women have HPV, possibly because the virus is near the surface of the vagina and more easily shed during periods. Whereas in men, HPV lives in the penile glands, and men don't have periods.

Also, 33% of US women have been vaccinated against HPV, while only 11% of US men have been vaccinated against HPV. US women are 3x more likely to have had a HPV vaccine.

If 45% of US women have HPV and 33% of US women have been vaccinated against HPV, that leaves only 22% of US women who don't have HPV but could get it. But also, there are 37 types of HPV, and the vaccine does not protect against all types (just like a flu vaccine doesn't protect against all types of the influenza virus).
>>
>>36148197
>Today she dyed her hair bright green and got the SJW haircut, i honestly think shes beyond saving.

Odds are you are right.

Besides, gay men aren't likely to redpill SJWs anyway, they're more likely to side with them.
>>
>>36148387
>bernout hillary

Those are opposing camps.
>>
>>36131952
pls read stirner before posting the meme
>>
>>36148447
>you figured out life and humanity as a mid-teenager and decided you didn't need to grow as a person or change your perspective since?

Once you've discovered the truth, do you really need to change your perspective?

Ignorance is bliss, but some people would prefer to know the truth and see the truth, no matter how ugly or brutal or disgusting it is.

And once you know the true nature of women, it actually acts a demotivator to "grow as a person" (become rich, become successful) because you realize that women treat men as success objects, and the reason women want men to be successful is so they can leech off men. A man can certainly pursue success for himself, it's just disillusioning to realize that a woman will never love him for who he is, only what he can do for her.
>>
>>36131996
>when I graduate.

You will kill yourself first, lol.
>>
>>36148687

Actually, selfish sexists assholes do just fine with women. Women actually prefer assholes who look out for themselves first.

Many autists are simply too polite or fearful, brainwashed by feminism and adult women growing up.
>>
>>36149043

There's nothing wrong with feeling bitter. Bitterness is based on past experiences. No male is born hating women. Hate for women comes from repeated interactions with them. From learning how they really act, what they really want, instead of seeing how they act on the surface, what they say they want.

And it's more likely that manipulative people burn bridges, not the people who get manipulated. But in the age of smartphones, burning bridges has almost no consequeneces, because a woman has even more options in her pocket.
>>
>>36132310

i love this onre so much

i repsost it severy iteme
>>
Anybody remember Casey Anthony? I swear the day she was found not guilty is the day that marked the downfall of the human "female"

This bitch murdered her 2 year old daughter to party and have sex. Didn't even try to give it to the father or her parents.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png (262KB, 699x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-09-21-36-16-1.png
262KB, 699x1035px
>>36149547
God i fucking wish she fucking died
>>
File: casey-anthony11.jpg (118KB, 613x498px) Image search: [Google]
casey-anthony11.jpg
118KB, 613x498px
>>36149566
Never trust women. Always look out for children from afar. Always let kids know there's help for them. No child deserves to die
>>
>>36148808
The thing is I did all that. I didn't pussy foot around, I asked her out and she fucking lied straight to my face. She fed me a bunch of bullshit about not wanting a relationship when in actuality she just wanted me to fuck off.
>>
>>36132218
"i have to Pay to consume food and this startles me"
>>
>>36149547
>>36149566
>>36149589
Is this the drug addict that basically forgot she had a kid and let is starve?
>>
File: 1426907366585.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1426907366585.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>36131470
>date girl for almost two years
>helped her through her recovery as she struggled with suicidal depression and bulimia
>a week after breaking up she started dating a "bad boy" type
>our time meant nothing to her

>2 months go by
>find it hard to move on
>meet a really nice girl in one of my classes
>we hit it off, spend a couple months together
>drops me as soon as her actual boyfriend came back from college
>turns i was just a side guy

and my parents wonder why i just stopped bothering with women
>>
>>36132310

Sounds fake as hell.

Pretty sure there are laws against recording someone against their consent. And the idea that someone could tell their lawyer about a blowjob video on the last day of a jury trial and just play it right away for the jury is laughable.
>>
>>36149547
>I swear the day she was found not guilty is the day that marked the downfall of the human "female"

No. Women have always been fallen creatures. Even the Jews who wrote the Old Testament knew that.

No, the Casey Anthony case was just another case of woman having their mask torn off, revealing their true self, which is deplorable.
>>
>>36132421
I hate women because throughout my entire life, none of them have proved to be trust-worthy but sure, we only hate them because they don't wanna have sex with us
>>
>>36149760

Lying is second nature to women. Women are often afraid of telling people what they really think because women are naturally cowards, and since they are usually smaller and weaker they will typically lose in a violent confrontation.

The most natural thing for a woman to do is lie to one man, while she goes and fucks another.
>>
>>36132310
Fakest shit I've ever read
Kys
>>
>>36149875
Shit anon, that's rough. I'm honestly so afraid of something like this happening, that I just don't even put myself out there either
>>
>>36149875

The problem with helping women improve themselves is they will often then think better of themselves, and think they deserve better.

One of the most definining characteristics of women is ingratitude. You can never expect a woman to be grateful for what you've done for her in the past. You must always view women as someone who remembers nothing good you ever did for her. It's always, "what is he doing for me right now?" A bad boy is exciting here right now. A woman will easily ignore every good thing a man did for her, but she will remember all the times he did things she didn't like, or bored her, or made her unhappy, etc. Women are defined by entitlement, acting like a selfish spoiled brat child.

Women will leave guys with no remorse as soon as she think she has found a "better" option. I put better in quotes, because women are notoriously bad at actually determining which men they would have a better future with. Women are horrible are considering long-term consequences, just like a child or teenager.

If you help a woman, never expect her to return the favor. Women are naturally selfish. Through history, women haved leech off successful men to survive. And women are naturally receivers, receptacles. Give me sperm, feed me, entertain me, buy me things, excite me, thrill me.

To a woman, time in a relationship means nothing to her. In fact, women are more turned on by strangers than men they have known for a long time. And women also expect men to forget their pasts, forget how many spins they've had on the cock carousel.

The Spice Girls even sing about it. "If you want my future, forget my past."

Women are like goldfish. They live in the here and now, and care about how a man makes them feel here and now.
>>
File: turm around.png (1MB, 891x1591px) Image search: [Google]
turm around.png
1MB, 891x1591px
women are so fucking shallow like holy fucking shit they only complain then they pull shit like this like holy fuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: Shaggy.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>36131470
not woman, everyone, i've made it my goal to distance myself from people since the first time i interacted with anyone who wasn't my mother i knew from the beginning i wasn't meant for society and have been running and hiding ever since.

only true robots know this feel.
>>
>>36150231
>none of them have proved to be trust-worthy

Women are more likely to be immoral than men, and women don't care if a man is moral as long as he is powerful.
>>
>>36150504
>and women don't care if a man is moral as long as he is powerful.

couldn't have said it better myself. Its part of their cavewoman instincts.
>>
>>36150469

The story of Beauty and the Beast isn't about a woman giving an "ugly" guy a chance. It's not about "it's what inside that counts."

Beast kidnaps Belle, keeps her captive, Beast is a violent brute, and she falls in love with him (because of that).

Beauty and the Beast is about beauty (women) wanting to fuck a beast, a violent killer (alpha). It's about women wanting to tame brutes with their pussy. If a beast kills other men, even other women, but a woman can make him attracted to her, she's tamed the beast, she's made the beast her bitch. Women survive by fucking the beast, fucking the barbarians, fucking the invaders, fucking a killer not his victims.

Beauty and the Beast is yet another "love story" about a woman choosing between two males. Beast and Gaston are rival males. Beauty fucks the dominant male, the one who kills the other. Just like every nature documentary on mammals ever.
>>
File: 1402956666291[1].jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1402956666291[1].jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>36150684
t. Elliot Rodgers. Thats not what it was about you warped weirdo.
>>
>>36150684
In the remake, when Beast turns human so many people were underwhelmed. We fell in love with the beast who was truly kind at heart, and wasn't full of himself or deceiving like Gaston. But as a human he just turns into a carefree "nicer" guy and SMALLER.

Anyways, it is actually true, no man would give a beast female a chance because a beast has no feminine traits. Maybe if the woman was a bird or cat, hell yes. But not a beast.
>>
>>36150573
When it comes to men, women really do believe might makes right.

Women think moral men and non-violent pacifists are pussies, and women already have one of those.

Killers can kill pacifists. So women would rather fuck a killer than his victims. Women view virtues like kindness and compassion and caring and love as weakness. They do hope they can find a male who won't kill her kids, but they would prefer their own kids to have those violent killer genes.
>>
>>36150808

Once you understand female's true animal nature, then you will understand that's exactly what Beauty and the Beast is about. And why a woman wrote that fairytale.

It was the Fifty Shades of Grey of its time. Fuck the beast. Fuck the strong. Fuck the scary. That's what turns her on. That's what thrills her.

The Beast thrills her. Bad boys. Dangerous men.

If Rodgers was still alive and in prison, he'd get fanmail just like James Holmes does.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103

Women are turned on by men who exhibit the dark triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
>Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.

>One of the most infamous examples of hybristophilia is the large number of women attracted to Ted Bundy after his arrest. He often drew scores of women at the jammed courtrooms of his trials each day. Bundy allegedly received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated.

You just don't want to believe women's true nature because the truth his horrifying. A woman would rather fuck a killer than his victims. A woman would rather fuck a bully than his victims. This is all alpha/beta evolutionary psychology.
>>
>>36150813
>We fell in love with the beast who was truly kind at heart

It is every woman's wish to reform a bad boy. That's what Beauty and the Beast is all about.
>>
>>36135783
100% this.

Some of these chicks are fucking nuts. I just broke up with a girl I'd been seeing for 3 weeks. Apparently our way of communication was "too friendly" and not "romantic enough" and that she was used to older guys who could "protect her" and "eloquently express their felings".

We'd made out in public multiple times , I told her I liked her on the reg, not much else I could have fucking done after 3 weeks and meeting up 3 times..

Just kick bitches to the curb and find new one.
>>
File: 3419963_4_o.jpg (178KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3419963_4_o.jpg
178KB, 733x1100px
>>36131470
Women suck at manipulating. Men are far more smarter (at least 15 IQ points ahead on average) and are far better manipulators (example: virtually every successful ceo and business man).

Shaking your tits and crying about your bf not buying you the latest dg purse is not manipulation. That's just being a dumb emotional woman.
>>
>>36131470
>13
llllmoa
please help
>>
>>36131470
>manipulative
>retarded, and incapable of individual thought

These two statements are completely contradictory. You need to have a pretty good level of intelligence to be good at manipulating people.
>>
>>36150426
Jesus fucking christ this is the most apt explanation I have ever heard.

Saved.
>>
>>36151130
>Apparently our way of communication was "too friendly" and not "romantic enough" and that she was used to older guys who could "protect her" and "eloquently express their felings".

Basically, women want a daddy they can fuck but more dangerous, not a brother they are friendly and bored with.
>>
>>36150994
He wasn't really reformed by Belle. He was reformed by time. Belle was simply a tool to be used to further his unbecoming of a beast. It's hilarious, in order for him to become human he still needed to be quite selfish and try to woo her not for who she is but for what she could do for him. Belle started falling in love with the beast only after she realized he was educated and took her to paris. Otherwise, he was reformed long since meeting Belle (you really think he was going to keep Belles father in a prison for all eternity, check please)

Ironically the entire movie serves as a good metaphor for how the dynamic is today. Men give women stuff and women return with their affections.

>inb4 the song There's Something There
It was just her talking about how his appearance did not fit his demeanor.
>inb4 what about when he yelled at her
She was being a bitch in the beginning of the movie. Don't steal roses from other people's gardens. Also in the original movie Belle didn't try to climb out a window and escape, she just dealt with it and realized that if he wasn't killing anything then there was something else about him. Also original Belle never got to see the Beast at first, Original Belle learned of his kindess from the dinners he never showed himself. When she finally met him she already loved him for who he was.

Remake Belle (Emma) was a shallow uptight cunt, a symbol of feminism. Original Bee is a symbol of femininity.
>>
>>36151223

Most women are pretty good at manipulating. For example, she'll find a successful guy (like a CEO or businessman) and leech off his money, or divorce him and take half or more. Only the best looking women can manipulate the richest men, but women everywhere leech off men.

A woman doesn't have to become successful herself. Women view men as success objects.

Women leech off men like capitalists leech off workers. It's a parasitic relationship. That's why psychopaths are more likely to be CEOs, and why most women are basically sociopaths. They use people as objects. And have no remorse when they think it's time to discard them.
>>
>>36146992
The Warp doesn't exist though, the Warp is literally non-existence abstracted and connected to existence. This is why being exposed to Warp born "material" turns any non-Warp based being into an impossible mush of real and unreal things.
>>36147113
Nurgle would be the most empowered by emotions like depression and a sense of futility.
>>
>>36131996

good luck with that, history major
>>
>>36151409
>>36150994
I'm going to add Beauty and the Beast was originally related to arranged marriages not some reform bad boys dream. No such thing as cock carousel and bad boys centuries ago, it was family, femininity, nobility and literally princes.
>>
File: Elliot quote.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot quote.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>36150821
pic related, anon, there are plenty of flaws with Elliot but no one has ever logically counter-argued pic related.

Elliots kind of like that sharkeishian or how ever you spell her name bitch where he'll make sense and have your attention but then say some absurd shit towards the end like "and thats why we should make all woman slaves"
>>
>>36151418
>she'll find a successful guy (like a CEO or businessman) and leech off his money

You think these successful men don't know that these women are leeches? This is why they almost always end up getting braindead trophy wives, because as long as they feed them money she will stay.

This isn't manipulation. Successful people, ceos and businessmen, aren't being tricked into anything here. You'd have to be retarded to not believe these successful men don't have a harem of other women they don't fuck on the side while the wife stays at home and maybe plays with the retard poolboy every so often.
>>
>>36151266
>You need to have a pretty good level of intelligence to be good at manipulating people.

While high intelligence charismatic psychopaths may be the best at manipulating people, you don't need high intelligence to deceive people.

Women usually have smaller brains, less neurons, and less synapses than men. Since females are generally less intelligent than men, they need to rely on cunning and deception to get what they want. You don't have to be intelligent to be a good liar, you just have to get good at lying.

From birth, females learn to manipulate everyone around them. A female manipulating her own father is a great training ground. "If I do this, then I can get him to do what I want."

And once women realize they can use sex to bargain, that opens up whole new avenues of manipulation. "I can withhold sex, to get what I want." "I can promise sex, to get what I want."

Women know their pussies are in demand. If you have something other people want, it's much easier to manipulate people.

A male has no pussy to trade on, so males typically do need a good level of intelligence to manipulate people. Although a conman only has to be slightly smarter than his marks, the people he cons. Take advantage of someone's trust.

That's also one main way women manipulate men. "Get him to trust me, use him until I'm done with him, lie to him, betray him." That's how every golddigger operates. And all women are golddiggers. Women also use their looks to manipulate men. When a woman's looks start to fade, she may become depressed at realizing she can no longer manipulate men like she used to.
>>
I met a Chinese girl who is cute, smart, and seems kind in every way. Yet, she has no friends and interested in the vain qualities of normies. I don't know how she could disappoint me once we get more serious. Is it just delusion? I think Robots just have to search deeper for their loyal companion.
>>
>>36151652
*isn't interested
>>
>>36132391

you're being retarded anon. None of that makes any sense. that video is literally MGTOW fedorashit and so are you.
>>
>>36151652
Try it out see what happens. The best you can do is hope for the best and expect the worst.
>>
>>36131470
About 14-16. It was around that time I was starting to get brainwashed by feminist bullshit and am only recently getting my head out of that fog at nearly 22.

It would be a nice feeling, to know a girl loves me, but there's a lot of things in life we want and never get.
>>
File: BUT BRAH.jpg (75KB, 333x673px) Image search: [Google]
BUT BRAH.jpg
75KB, 333x673px
>>36151266
>You need to have a pretty good level of intelligence to be good at manipulating people.

no you don't, psycho chad isn't hitting the books learning the art of manipulation.

like all things in life, he's born with it, the innate ability to read body and face language as well as voice tone which he all takes in subconsciously and acts on the smug, deceptive emotions that fallow.

he literally just kicks back and rides the high tide of luck, good genes and neurotypical prowess.
>>
>>36132020
Maybe it's because you're not a genuinely good person
>>
>>36132218
>>36149788
>>36133987

So what do you want?

> Women should act like dykes who get to peg you in the ass but pay for their meals
> Women should expect you to pay for dinner (i.e. not be a NEET)

You can't have both
>>
>>36151595
not him but question: If you were a hot bimbo girl would you not try to be a cunt?
>>
>>36134792

> most buildings gone in a 1000 years
> all words gone in a 1000 years
> 2000 years is right next to 1000 years destroying all sense of scale

seems like rubbish
>>
>>36151845
>psycho chad
Isn't a ceo. Ceos are chads, but they're smart ones.

Psycho chad works in the trades and fucks whores from the bar while his wife struggles to raise his 3 kids.

> isn't hitting the books learning the art of manipulation. Like all things in life, he's born with it
Only to a degree, it's learned through socializing. You aren't born with the ability to make people do what you want. Reading people helps, but even that is learned. You talk to enough people and you'll start to see what makes people tick. Some aren't smart enough to see it, but that's why they aren't a ceo.

Successful people socialize. A lot. They aren't reading self help books, that's for failures that want to trick themselves into thinking they'll become successful.
>>
>>36152022

> mentions the big rip

yeah it's rubbish
>>
>>36151409

I haven't seen the live action remake. But the fairy tale was written by a woman and published in 1740. And some say the story originated 4,000 years ago. In the fairy tale, a prince refuses to help an old beggar and is cursed, transformed into a Beast. The reason he looks that way is he rejected an older woman.

But in the fairy tale, and the Disney cartoon, and the live action remake, Beast lives in a luxurious mansion, full of entertainment. Compare that to Anna Nicole Smith marrying the ghastly looking J. Howard Marshall during the last 14 months of his life before he died at 90 years old. Or to to Playboy bunnies hanging out with old Hugh Hefner at the Playboy mansion.

But Beast is still the alpha male, more alpha than Gaston, who dies.

At the end of the story, the curse is broken, and Beauty basically marries rich, she marries into wealth. She reforms a bad boy, and lives "happily ever after." But like Jerrod Carmichael joked, "there's a reason fairy tales don't have sequels...because it'd be like too much for any of us to handle." The woman would end up cheating on on her sugar daddy with a man who thrills her more.
>>
>>36151595
>women manipulate men

Because men enable them. Women only have as much power as you give them.

Women are naturally submissive. A man that controls women are far more satisfied then by men that bends his back every time she asks for a new pair of shoes.

Why do women overwhelmingly stay in abusive relationships? They adore the total control their abuser has on them, it sexually and mentally satisfies them. If you've ever noticed divorce cases, 99.9% of the time the woman will lie about the man abusing her so they can get alimony/child support. Reality is he was a pushover and let her run wild. You never even hear about divorces with actual abusers, and if you do the woman never goes for alimony, at most she goes for a restraining order so he doesn't fucking kill her. Or her abuser just kills her before she can try leave him.
>>
>>36151509

I wouldn't say it's about arranged marriages. It's about every woman's dream of marrying rich, which is the same story behind Cinderella. Or Sleeping Beauty. Or any folk story where some male royalty marries a commoner.

And there were bad boys centuries ago. A knight in shining armor is a wealthy killer. Warriors. Barbarians. Dangerous men. That is what turns women on. Not the pages or squires who help knights. Not the boys who stay home to help their mother. The men who go off to fight in war, kill, survive, and return. Battle-hardened men. Just like alpha males in the wild who are the last male standing in a fight.

And the cock carousel did exist centuries ago. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession. Whores have always ridden the cock carousel. But only after the invention of the Pill in 1960 and the "sexual revolution" has nearly every woman turned herself into a whore before marriage. Some argue a wife is merely a hooker with one client.

Read about the origin of "dating" in the early 1900s. Some would argue that throughout history, females have always traded sex for other things. It simply became even more widespread among all unmarried women beginning in the early 1900s.

These articles talk about the origin of dating, and the book Labor of Love: The Invention of Dating.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/05/23/why-dating-is-drudgery
http://nypost.com/2016/05/15/the-fascinating-history-of-how-courtship-became-dating/
>>
http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2013/05/dating_an_inmate_why_would_a_nice_girl_like_me_make_that_decision.html
https://www.meet-an-inmate.com/
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/dating-a-prisoner-what-attracts-people-on-the-outside-to-fall-in-love-with-convicted-criminals-10326587.html
http://nypost.com/2013/12/03/the-women-who-fall-in-love-with-jailed-killers/

I've also heard of prisoners arranging to get ads in the paper, posts on craigslist, penpals, or just having random girls write to them. Then a girl who may (or very well may not be) 0/10 trailer trash will actually visit them and even stick around until they get out. Sometimes they even get away with sex during visits. Also there are many accounts of female prison officials who have sex with inmates
>>
>>36149821
No, this is the bitch that killed her 2 year old daughter, buried her in the backyard and still got off.
>>
>>36151543

He's pretty much right, although he feels too sorry for himself.

Here are some similar sources that back up that quote.

The truth about female desire: It's base, animalistic and ravenous
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/02/the_truth_about_female_desire_its_base_animalistic_and_ravenous/

Women Must Have Their Behavior And Decisions Controlled By Men
http://www.rooshv.com/women-must-have-their-behavior-and-decisions-controlled-by-men

Women read stuff like that quote and insist that it's men who are more barbaric. Even though men basically invented civilization, democracy, and trade.
>>
>>36151593

No, that's why rich men like having prenups so they don't get reemed in a divorce.

And yes, it is manipulation when women marry men for their money, and use men for their money.

Do you think Bill Gates has a "harem?" Personally I wonder why his wife doesn't divorce him and take half his money. But he's the richest man on Earth so it's not like his wife could do any better.
>>
>>36151543
>>36152419
>>36152488

Really gets my nipples to lactate
>>
>>36151652
>I don't know how she could disappoint me once we get more serious

She might find another guy who she thinks is better than you in some trait.
>>
>>36151911
>So what do you want?

This one
>Women should expect you to pay for dinner

But then women should give up all talk of ever wanting "equality." They can't have both.
>>
>>36151919

If I was a hot girl, would I be a bimbo, would I be a cunt?

No, I'd make like Gisele Bundchen and try to marry a rich guy.

So it's natural for women to try to get the most out of their looks. The most attractive women can snag billionaires, millionaires.

The problem is that modern women nearly always overestimate their own value. People are pretty bad at self-evaluation of their own value. Especially with a media telling every female she is a princess or a goddess.
>>
>>36152022

The scale goes up to 100 quintillion years into the future. Naturally, two predicted events 1,000 years apart will be closer on the scale.
>>
File: 1471660659531.jpg (63KB, 726x520px) Image search: [Google]
1471660659531.jpg
63KB, 726x520px
>>36150469
Here's my pic related to your pic related
>>
>>36152311
>Because men enable them. Women only have as much power as you give them.

Because women have beauty and something men want?

Gay men cannot be manipulated by women as much as straight men because they're not interested in sex with women. But most men are straight. So women have power in mating. "I know what boys like, I know what guys want." So most women make men jump through hoops, demonstrate value, before fucking them.

>Women are naturally submissive. A man that controls women are far more satisfied then by men that bends his back every time she asks for a new pair of shoes.

Women are naturally submissive to strong, masculine, dominant men. But feminism in the West has conditioned women (and men) to reject those things as "evil" or "controlling" or "oppressive." And most Western women resent a man, who is not extremely high value, who tries to control her. So they rebel. Whether by cheating, or getting blue hair, or whatever.

>Why do women overwhelmingly stay in abusive relationships? They adore the total control their abuser has on them, it sexually and mentally satisfies them. If you've ever noticed divorce cases, 99.9% of the time the woman will lie about the man abusing her so they can get alimony/child support. Reality is he was a pushover and let her run wild. You never even hear about divorces with actual abusers, and if you do the woman never goes for alimony, at most she goes for a restraining order so he doesn't fucking kill her. Or her abuser just kills her before she can try leave him.

I know why women stay in abusive relationships. Women are turned on by violent men. Plus, women prefer to have men make decisions, because she wants to follow a leader.

But telling men in the West to hit women, when it's llegal, and when the court system is stacked against men, is kind of a non-starter.

Yes, women can lie about abuse, and courts will side with women most of the time.

I do think women test men for pushover status. Always.
>>
>>36152419

Because criminals display "alpha" traits, strength, violence, boldness, rulebreaking.

Guys in prison don't have a problem finding pussy. Well, maybe while they are in prison. But they probably had no trouble before prison, or after prison.
>>
I wonder if women here read these threads, ANY woman

I wonder if they read and go ''hey that's pretty fucked up'' I bet they don't, I seriously wonder if they have any type of empathy for men like us
I want an actual woman's opinion on these threads and the stories and proof they present, without using the ''lol virgin'' argument
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (57KB, 617x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
57KB, 617x937px
>>36153370
Women don't care about abstract subjects, they care about socializing and physical pleasures like food.

A woman who reads this thread doesn't care about the opinions of angry omegas. Although she will be a bit annoyed that the pool of future slaves is shrinking.

As much as women love alphas, they still need betas to clean up the mess.

And they can't have that if the betas refuse to become prey for a heartless, mindless, soulless female. That's why women offer handwaves to betas like "one say you'll find love" and "be yourself" and "you'll be a good husband"
>>
>>36132238
This one pisses me off.

It's not a vacation any more than FMLA leave is a vacation. That's like saying you want veteran benefits without being in the military.
>>
>>36132254
>via 9gag
On April the 10th you had to be this dumb
>>
File: IMG_0808.jpg (36KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0808.jpg
36KB, 300x225px
It was strange growing up and listening to the history teachers.

>Women in X culture weren't allowed to vote/speak/etc

I always assumed that pre-modern people were just meanies who wanted to hurt women. Of course you were told "they thought women were inferior". But they never elaborated on it.

But finally you realize they were all correct. Women aren't fully sapient.
>>
>>36142297
we don't want sex. we want women to take responsibility. if they want the right to vote they need to take responsibility in the draft. if they want to accuse men of rape then they need to take responsibility in false rape accusations. if they want female only entitlement programs then they need to pay their taxes because men are paying most of the taxes.
>>
>>36152158
Women often were forced in arranged marriages. In thr original beauty was a bargain and went of her own free will. The story has nothing to do with reforming but learning to love in unrequited circumstances. I highly doubt a woman in 1740 had a thing for "bad boys" and was simply trying to tell a story about quality of education, personality and wealth over looks. It's basically a big metaphor. You taking a century old tale and likening it to modern women is grossly inaccurate. Only the modern beauty and the beast lives up to your notions since Belle Watson wanted ro include feminism and is NOTHING like original Belle.

The woman in the twitter book most likely gives no shits about the original Disney film since that one has no flaws and each character has a respectable role.
>>
>>36153606
This. I used to be angry in class since I would have wanted to orate in those times, although now I realized I'm an aspy and normal females are walking diapers
>>
>>36153370

It's easy to pretend to be a woman online. For this thread, real women would say:

*You guys need help
*You all just sound like bitter virgins, you sound jealous
*Not All Women Are Like That
*Just b urself

Women don't have empathy for anyone on the bottom of a social totem pole. Maybe refugees, because it makes them look like caring people, but they're probably not taking any refugees into their own home. They should want to belittle people who don't think like they do, but women love "leveling", "I'm above you, you're below me."

Women don't have empathy for men below her, she'll treat them like a homeless person. Women rarely even have empathy for other women, because other women are her competition.

It's only in a group of friends where women will pretend to care and say "you deserve so much better girl!" and "you only live once!" You see this online too. Barely any woman will tell an unhappy woman to stay in a relationship.

"Omg ur so pretty! You could get any guy! Srsly! U dsrve sooo much better! Go out and have your fun tee hee"
>>
>>36153459
>they care about socializing and physical pleasures like food.

This. Hunger. Socializing. Gossipping. Conforming to what all their friends think.

There's a reason that when one woman gets divorced, it tends to spread like a contagion among her friends and family. Female behavior can be explained by social contagion.
>>
File: 1486856441911.png (38KB, 883x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486856441911.png
38KB, 883x402px
>>36154168
Women are worse than children. Just watched a Molymoon video and how a guy having trouble committing to his virgin fiance unravels the shit life caused by his single mother who didn't give a shit about whether her two sons even had their dying grandfather in their lives.
She did nothing for the kids except give them food and shelter. Didn't guide, give advice, tell them of dangers, or care about them having sex. Despite having le ebin master's degree the single mother failed to teach her children anything and couldn't hold down a stable relationship even once.

Women are trash. I can't wait until they lose all of their rights.
>>
File: depressed.gif (55KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.gif
55KB, 248x248px
>>36132254
gotta be honest, i do this

i dont want to be a bad boyfriend to my onetis, so i try to date other girls instead so i can make sure that i have enough experience to provide her with a good relationship
>>
>>36153606
>But finally you realize they were all correct.

This.

You also realize that it was men who invented democracy, not women.

Women could have invented voting, but they didn't. There's a lot of things women could have invented, but they didn't.

Women look at the huge achievements of of men throughout history and cry "patriarchy", rather than than realizing that women are simply less intelligent than men, and so created less.

There aren't very many women at tech companies? Well maybe that's because it's men inventing the technology. But all women see successful men, and want in on what they have made for themselves.

Democracy is the idea that "my ignorance is worth as much as your intelligence." Giving a vote to every adult is foolish, especially if stupid adults outnumber smarter adults. In the US, women happen to be a majority of voters. When men gave women the right to vote, they gave a greater mob more power, making men a minority of voters.
>>
File: 1440433363979.jpg (33KB, 426x458px) Image search: [Google]
1440433363979.jpg
33KB, 426x458px
>>36134792
This image is really, really freaking me out

I know it's not related to the thread topic but it's the middle of the night and this image is filling me with despair

Holy SHIT
>>
>>36154435
I'm really starting to regret investing in solar energy technology now that I know that the stars are all going to burn out in just a short 100 trillion years. What a short-sighted fool I am.
>>
>>36154328
Don't feel bad

Women love cheaters, as long as she'll stay #1

In France women didn't care if their husband visited prostitutes or had a fuckbuddy. But they're become FURIOUS if he took a mistress/lover.

FBI data shows this too.

Men kill their wives if they fuck other men.

Women kill their husbands if they FALL IN LOVE with other women.
>>
>>36154013
>Women often were forced in arranged marriages.

And arranged marriages are less likely to end in divorce. There's a reason why many cultures do them. Because they realize that marriage is like a business arrangement, and for the successful raising of children in a stable home. But when the Romantics and the West brought "love" into marriage, suddenly people think they can no longer be married if they're no longer in love with their spouse. People in arranged marriages may not even love their spouse. They don't even see love as required for a marriage. Marriage exists to produce the next generation. People in arranged marriages may learn to love each other, or not. Only since the Romantics have people thought love is a requirement for a marriage.

>The story has nothing to do with reforming but learning to love in unrequited circumstances.

Beauty and the Beast has nothing to do with unrequited love. The guy lives in a mansion, a palace, he's super rich, and there are even magical dinnerware who can do all the cleaning for a woman.

And yes, even a woman in 1740 would have a thing for "bad boys", warriors. Naturally women prefer wealth, or royalty, or nobility, etc. But if they can't get that, they want a hunter, a killer, a warrior, a solider. In Cinderella, she ends up with royalty. In Snow White, even she is woken up by a kiss from a prince. In Fifty Shades of Grey, she gets fucked by a billionaire psychopath.
>>
File: IMG_0843.jpg (32KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
32KB, 564x564px
>>36154360
Any man who's worked with many women before can tell you that women are obsessed with being "fair" even to the point of hurting everyone equally.
>>
>>36154279
>that picture

If anyone wants proof of how shit women are, women admit it 24/7on Reddit.

And the idea that modern women think this:
>we haven't talked about exclusivity
is mind boggling.

Do modern women just naturally assume every relationship is an open relationship by default? No, what's the point of a relationship if there is no exclusivity?

And yeah, single mothers can't raise children at all. Unlike single fathers.

Women are trash. But what's interesting is that SJWs are pretty tolerant of Islam, which gives women even less rights. I'm not saying I want a Muslim invasion, but if that ever happened, Western women would finally learn what real oppression and real rape culture looks like.
>>
>>36154732
Speaking as a Muslim, desu western civilization had nearly identical attitudes about women until the end of the Victorian era

Then you all just suddenly lost your balls
>>
>>36154435

Well, you'll be dead for most of that.

But it is scary to imagine what Earth will be like in 10,000 years; 100,000 years; a million years; a billion years; a trillion years, etc. Humanity will eventually go extinct.

So in a way, women scrambling to find the "best mates" are like people rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
>>
>>36154506

Well in 1,000 years, whatever structures the solar panels are on will probably will have crumbled and collapsed.
>>
>>36154534
>Women love cheaters, as long as she'll stay #1

This. I'm sure there's even thousands of social media posts with women admitting as much. As in, "whatever girl, I know I'm still his top bitch." As long as she's above other women, she's happy.

>Men kill their wives if they fuck other men.
>Women kill their husbands if they FALL IN LOVE with other women.

I agree. But I think men are more likely to. Afterall, if a man cheats he can't get pregnant.
>>
>>36154818
That's the thing

The "best" genes from a female POV have been mostly useless since the dawn of civilization
>>
>>36132238

Fucking triggered. I had to write about 3 of her articles for an English class with a stupid SJW professor. I hate this vapid bitch.
>>
>>36154599

Which explains why it was a man who wrote Harrison Bergeron, about a dystopian future where gifted people are forced to wear technology that handicaps them in order to make everyone "equal."

Women are deathly afraid of not getting enough resources. Which explains why they support a welfare state, where they can pretend like fathers don't matter.
>>
>>36154771
>Then you all just suddenly lost your balls

Well, it became socially unacceptable to strike women.

So now, like Bill Burr said, "there are no physical repercussions for a woman being an asshole."

Some men think it takes balls and self-control to hold back their anger and not hit women. I guess others think only cowards don't hit women. Western women would probably say that only a weak man would hit women, in order to feel good about himself, because he can't take on a man his own size. Then again, Western women often stay with violent abusers, because women follow strength.
>>
>>36131470
Cunt sold out to some ugly irish faggot who came from a slightly more social upper class family. Girls just want money, its all true
>>
>>36154894
>The "best" genes from a female POV have been mostly useless since the dawn of civilization

I agree.

But if a woman is walking down the street with her husband and kids, she does want a guy who could protect her, protect her kids, and defend her against any attacker. If her husband can't win a fight, if another male humiliates him, that's an instant turnoff for women on a primal level. And she's probably even more likely to fuck the guy who beat her mate.

Women have survived for millenia by rolling onto their backs.
>>
>>36154942
Funny

There's an Ancient Greek comedy where the women take over and create a proto-socialist state based in hedonism
>>
>>36155131
>There's an Ancient Greek comedy where the women take over and create a proto-socialist state based in hedonism
sounds like a prophecy
>>
Hmmm....

I used to think they were carrying the same brain as me until I was about maybe 14 or 15, realized some differences. Then I guess at 19 I realized the whole thing about how they only go for chad and all that, but didn't really fully figure it out til 25 or so. It was a slow process since I don't really spend time around girls.
>>
File: 1490161400833.jpg (149KB, 1024x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1490161400833.jpg
149KB, 1024x1559px
>>36132254
>this has genuinley happened to me

Shes no longer able to contact me tbqh
>>
>>36149760
Bro are you me, Last week I invited this girl to dinner and she agreed, we were chating on Facebook one day and the other she didn't answer me when i asked her "hello how are you ", now this week I discovered she's dating another guy.
>>
>on dating website looking for masturbation inspiration
>sometimes i might shoot off some messages if profile interests me in some way
>message chunky but attractive single mother about something
>short convo preceding a typical sort of girl on dating site hostile response to autism
>tell her not take things personally because i took pains to make sure she didn't.
>she apologizes and says she was joking

wow, not sure i have ever seen a girl online apologize.
>>
>>36155749
>>short convo preceding a typical sort of girl on dating site hostile response to autism
>>tell her not take things personally because i took pains to make sure she didn't.
in english please
>>
>>36155757
Girls get easily offended online because they can't read facial cues, vocal tones etc.

I was describing poor female behaviour to her while telling her she was an exception to that.
Her reading comprehension failed and she took offense or it didn't and she pretended to take offense.
>>
Remember your oneitis from school, who has left you for chad.

40 years have passed, you are living now in a post-apocalyptic scenario. You are a general in the troops fighting against mutated animals. Your oneitis is a mere blue collar worker, and so is her former chad husband. She abuses her, beats her on a weekly basis. They live under the poverty level in a small shanty of a flat.

The flat door slams and a strong light brightens their faces, as they sleep in that filthy room. A man fully clad in armor wielding a sophisticated firearm appears. He shouts at them, ordering them to leave the room as soon as possible. They forthwith stand up, eager to take orders so as to prevent death. The fearful look on Chad's face makes the general's eyes gleam. A dark light shone on his bleak face.

They are escorted by the general outside in no time. The heavy, foggy air surrounds the meager couple, they are still sleepy and feel like being in a nightmare. The general points the laser shotgun at them, they had to walk.

2 am. Nobody is on the streets, how much will they have to walk? They are now on a fallow field, and are still heading away from the town alongside the general.

They start approaching two pillories. The general proceeds to get some metal rope and to tie each other to a pillory. The general moves away from them after having tied them. He takes his helmet off, letting his face be seen.

The roastie looks at him terrified, and then yells, hoping she will get saved. The impervious general smirks as she cries in despair. Then she offers to service him sexually. The general spits her and leaves her behind. He is no longer attracted to succubi.

The mutated animals will prey on them come morning.
>>
>>36156189
The girl I thought I was/was in love with during school married one of our classmates. Handsome guy, moved in the most popular circle(s) and as far as I can remember he was always nice to me in our limited interactions while many, many people bullied me constantly.

Great guy in every way.
>>
>>36156336
That chad was always rude to me. I do not usually bear grudges, but if he were sentenced to the gallows I would rejoice.
>>
>>36131470
not until I turned 18. it was too late
>>
>>36134792
Heat death a beautiful thing.
>>
>>36131470
That's just humans in general, my dude
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.