[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total fucking loser general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1486804623704.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1486804623704.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
I woke up feeling absolutely suicidal a couple hours ago.
>Stole my dads booze to keep myself from hanging in a tree tonight. Feel like a douche for it, since I know I won't be able to buy him another (the bottle was like $200 but there was nothing else in the house.)
>Try to get my shit together but every time, I get so close only to fuck up in some embarrassing way and get sent back to square 1.
>no car, no money, no friends
Does getting professional help actually help? I'm scared of meds.
>>
>>36131402
Shit sucks anon. I'm almost out of boose, might get fired for calling out again, school sucks bad.
Really want my kill myself but can't
>>
>>36131402

A shrink/councillor/whatever can help, but you've still got to do the legwork. They won't give you a magic mantra that'll turn you into Tai Lopez (sans the cunt personality).
>>
I've just felt this sense of dread during the past few days that I can't really explain. Everything I interact with just seems so joyless and hateful.

It's bad enough that my life is going terribly, but this just makes it intolerable.
>>
>>36132278
Same, have had dread and just a bad sinking feeling for weeks. A manager that likes me gave me the heads up that the higher ups wanna fire me or lower my work hours so I'll quit. I didn't do anything to these people but they want me gone.

This job pays for my roof and i don't have anything i can use to claim work harassment, might end up joining the army, theres nothing for me here.
>>
>>36132620
>a bad sinking feeling
That's exactly it. I just don't know if this life thing is really going to work out for me.

Also, sorry to hear about the job. Any chances of getting another quickly.
>>
File: 1413527836167.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413527836167.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Fuck therapists and psychs. I saw like three for my chronic depression, literally just got "why don't you try just getting up and going for a run? do things you enjoy doing! Life is soOoOo great!"
Like if I could just get up and do that and not waste my life away I wouldn't be depressed what the fuck
Meds were the best thing for me,if you're scared you could try telling them that and they might start you on something really light.
I feel for you pal.
>>
>>36131402
ive thought about it tonight anon and the realization that im a bullet away from this shithole gives me freedom. i havent felt good like this in awhile. stop fearing death my friend and let it happen. professional """help""" is a scam
>>
>>36132723
>Meds were the best thing for me,if you're scared you could try telling them that and they might start you on something really light.
I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow to talk about this. I really hope it works.
>>
>>36132692
I've been a cook for close to 8 years. I'm tired of the shit wage, I've been training for a year now see if i can pass the PT and the Test. I plan to be gone by the 15 or 20th of this month. A friend was gonna enlist with me but she's pussy footin and getting cold feet. I need to money and i dont mind shooting or being shot at by sand niggers. No family, no gf, no kids, i got nothing to lose
>>
>>36133968
Also i may have friends but they dont pay my bills and most are going be moving for college/internships/new jobs in a new town. Im on my own in every way.
I kept my head down at my job i.dont bother nobody, i always fill in shifts, I've only ever asked for 1 day off in 3 years.just to go to.comic con. Out the blue these assholes wanna.throw me to the curb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.