[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most masculine thing you can do is reject masculinity.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

The most masculine thing you can do is reject masculinity.
>>
File: 1491562651639.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1491562651639.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>36131366
Wabba labba dub dub
>>
>>36131366
When trying to be too deep fails. Lol

Don't try to rationalize you being a bitch into masculinity anon.

But you might just have the wrong idea of masculinity.

Masculinity isn't being a beta white knight faggot normie who does ANYTHING to get the girl

Masculinity is toughness, philosophy, determination, discipline, stoicism, etc

Don't confuse some douche bag who spends half his life in the gym and tan salons hoping to get the attention from some whore at a club as masculinity.

Instead, be the rich guy who gets some high end gold digger bitches in his penthouse once in a while. Screw love. Success and a legacy is what YOU want.
>>
>>36131488
In one single post you have some how accomplished 3 different opposing perspectives. Odd.
>>
Fuck off, Mr. Goldberg.
>>
>>36131418
Are you in great pain?
>>
>>36131488

I'm not the OP, neither am I MGTOW. But I wanna say: death is failure to me, and how you can speak of success that you will never see coming to fruit is beyond me.
>>
>>36131650
Yes. From OPs pic. I want to die
>>
>>36131679
Good, I hope it triggers you to see me happy without a cunt controlling my life :)
>>
>>36131837
> jerking your pickle to 2D waifus
> happy

It doesn't trigger me at all
>>
>>36132084
Then why bash mgtow so harshly? Why call it unmannly? Do you understand what it's like to be without a women, it's extremely traumatizing. It's extremely manly if you ask me. A man without sex is like a man without food.
>>
It's hard to do MGTOW when woman didn't want you in the first place. It's not like I'm going away from anything anyways.
>>
>>36132124
It isn't manly. Not wanting to be a roidhead and avoiding fitness isn't manly. Avoiding being rich and succesful isn't manly but you long for these things. Being lazy and suffering that you don't get what you urge for (not talking about psychos) isn't manly. It is the exact opposite. GL to your genes being wiped off off this map. I am sure your ancestors are smiling upon me.
>>
>>36132180
When did mgtow, which is exclusively removing women for their life, mean not exercising, not going for success in wealth and social status?
>>
shilling on r9k is pretty pathetic.
MGTOW has good ideas but, it sound really really gay.

>Yes women are toxic in today's world.
>Yes marriage is a women's game to win.
>Yes women have STD'S
>Yes self improvement is good.

But, joining some cult that rejects women and praises some kind of unnatural brotherhood isn't good for you.
>>
File: 1472010174032.jpg (19KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
1472010174032.jpg
19KB, 465x446px
>>36132180
>It isn't manly. Not wanting to be a roidhead and avoiding fitness isn't manly. Avoiding being rich and succesful isn't manly but you long for these things.

How is this at all relevant to MGTOW? In fact these are the things you should strive for not pussy
>>
>>36132204
Those were examples.

What is a social status without a woman? What are you, gay? Do you know what word 'society' means? Do you enjoy being the broest of bros in your group of mgtow bros?
>>
>>36132204
Since traditionalists fascists from /pol/ got triggered that white men don't want to get married and have children so they started pushing out propaganda where they try to make people feel guilty or inadequate for not being married/not wanting to date/not wanting children
>>
>>36132214
I agree with all that you say, BUTT men have no place in their life to complain about women's bullshit, but they have all the space in the world to say their shit. Give us one haven. ONE
>>
>>36132242
Are you saying women have 100% control of our society? And you actually can't be a human without having a women? That's really extremist of you.
>>
>>36131366
>The most masculine thing you can do is reject masculinity.

what are things betas say?
>>
>>36132265
When you actually use the word beta. That's pretty beta lol.>>36132265
>>
>>36132261
No I don't say that. I say you are not a part of society if you willingly abandon its path. Women without male partners can't strive for social status either. Loners are rejects. Stop acting like a 'man in control' by choosing the reject lifestyle and pretending to abandon society with your fake movement. Society still sees you as a reject because you are not expressing standart behaviour. It means something is very wrong with you
>>
>>36132247
I'm not the master of the world.
If someone wants to join it I'm powerless to stop them.
All I'm saying is you can reject women, be bitter, turn gay or asexual and go your own way without affiliating yourself with any kind of group.
>>
>>36132302
>Women without male partners can't strive for social status either

this is legitimately the most retarded shit I've read this month
>>
>>36132312
See that's where you are wrong, I can, and I'm still active in the society of the mid south, without a partner, I still participate and social event with my group of friends, which includes smoking weed and or drinking alcohol. Odd isn't it.
>>
>>36132302
Societies path is one path? And the path is women, ie they are the way and the truth and the light? You are laughable.
>>
>>36132319
Where are the arguments???????
>>
>>36132349
IN MY POSTS YOU BLIND FUCK
>>
MGTOW usually have the belief that all women are manipulative whores that only care about status. At least that's what I find about them.

I guess my impression is that they all were rejected or done wrong by a women that is everything that they accuse women to be.

It's just one big megaphone of bruised egos and broken hearts (which the latter is genuinely sad) denouncing the opposite gender to get revenge for their misfortune.

MGTOW isn't men going their own way, it's just men huddling up next to each other and creating an echo chamber for their pain.
>>
>>36132344
No. The path is to collect all parts of this robot you imbecile. Leaving one out on purpose means you have given up. You loser
>>
>>36132325
So do you go on MTGOW camping trips?
It just doesn't sit right with me dude.
So do you have a leader?
Do you tithe money?

It sounds somewhat cultish and well not very hetero-normative.
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
daily reminder that feminism is helping robots by dismantling toxic masculinity and Chadism. It is the best movement for robots. Alt right is just being cucks and dicksucking rich white chads when they will never accept you.
>>
>>36132363
OK. You may call me a loser. To most the people I know I'm just normal. I'm just single. But to you, I'm your dirty little loser. I'm only a loser to you. I loose up my tight little butt hole only for you daddy.
>>
>>36132358
This sums it up nicely
/thread

Of course delusional OP shill or hardcore believer will keep on debating and trying to recruit us.

I can form a group of friends and maybe if things work out right I can get laid.
Sure I can have fun with the guys but, I'm not going to cut out all women from my life because a few of them were bad to me or whatever.
>>
>>36132368
No mgtow isn't like a church, it's an idea like liking fast cars more than efficient cars.
>>
>>36132386
Not trying to recruit you, just trying to help you understand that I'm not a fucking crazy person for not wanting to marry a girl or guy or car or whatever. That I'm perfectly fine by my self.
>>
>>36132375
feminists still want chad though
>>
>>36132418
Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking idoit, all you do is instigate bullshit into a actual intellectual conversation between two people.
>>
>>36132432
first post I've read all night to make me laugh. thx anon
>>
>>36132432
prove me wrong
kjdsa
>>
>>36131366

Another neckbeard group. MGTOW can't get women so they give up. Male feminists can't get women so they white knight
>>
>>36132490
I can't and you can't prove you right. We both know that the conscious mind does what ever it fucking pleases so there is no true way of finding out.
>>
>>36132523
>We both know that the conscious mind does what ever it fucking pleases
and chad pleases the female mind and therefore the feminist mind
>>
>>36132410
You know that song by micheal jackson?
About that Billie Jean, not being his lover and the kid is not his son?
Yeah MJ only made one song about it and it felt believable. Like if you knew the two people you'd be on MJ's side of the story.

Then there's Kelly Clarkson she made at least 10 break up songs. "Doesn't mean I'm lonely cause I'm alone". She kept talking about break ups and the ups and downs of being single in a way that made her seem desperate to get back with someone but, wanted to look happy independent.
Like a bunch of male Kelly Clarksons.

If you are so sure MGTOW is sane and good for you then well... good for you posting here about it leaves a bad impression with me.
>>
>>36132492
>Male feminists can't get women so they white knight
They really think that becoming white knight will guarantee steady supply of pussy?
>>
>>36132535
Are you saying I am the same as a musician? At least the musicians that makes songs on relationships and what not. If you already assume that I am alike you and "everyone else", you can't accept the fact that I might be actually happy.
>>
>>36132568

It feels like you are projecting. If you are actually happy then what are you doing in a miserable place like this?

Rejecting masculinity makes you happy. Okay go to reddiot or whereever with your new found "happiness"
>>
>>36132604
I used to not be happy, I used to be really fucking depressed. I come here to try to help, I try to do what I can.
>>
Mgtow is the most subversive force in the modern era, it is literally an existential threat to nation states like Japan. I am genuinely surprised that it's leaders aren't being assassinated as we speak.
>>
>>36131488
> Reddit spacing
Post disregarded.
>>
>>36132532
According to some studies, feminist activists on average are actually more masculine than average males. Thus they actually have masculine minds, not feminine. Feminists wanting Chad might be a case of "similarities attract", although I believe some feminists want a feminine male to be used as a punching bag.

>>36132547
Yes.
>>
I'm starting to care less and less about the whole "be a man" thing as I get older, and I'm not sure if that's because I am getting better at being a man or worse.

I have reviewed what nu-males and various effeminate young males do and I don't really match their lifestyles at all.

Whenever someone in real life has insulted me, it's never been about me being girly or anything. So I think I'm good.
>>
>>36131366
MGTOW's are just bitter virgins imo.
>>
>>36134751
>virgin
You have to have had a bad women to really start being disgusted by them.
>>
>>36131366
sorry i'm not a beta male with no social skills
>>
>>36134751
What on earth makes you think your opinion matters??
Is it your low paying job that makes you feel relevant??
Or maybe your highschool diploma???
Jesus, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>36134751
I would consider myself a MGTOW although right now I'm "dating" a girl (It's a pump and dump sorta thing). I am also not a virgin but I do hate women for the most part.
They act like children and what's worse is that they think it's a good thing. For example how many women do you know who love Disney? Full grown women who like something made for kids and pass it off like it's supposed to be cute.
They also have an awful sense of humor which revolves around Amy Schumer tier jokes and attempting to tell stories that you have to pretend to laugh at.
I don't intend to get married unless I find one girl out of the million who isn't retarded.
>>
>>36132344
>Societies path is one path? And the path is women, ie they are the way and the truth and the light?
Not him but this is basically correct. If you can't see that everything in life is geared towards making you fuck and have kids, you're probably more of a shut-in than the guy you're criticizing.
>>
>>36134751
Cuck detected. It doesn't take a virgin to find out women are nothing but bitches and whores.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.