[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who regularily has sex with his girlfriend anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ask me shit cause I'm bored, I have sex maybe 6 times a week with my girlfriend who I love, ask me anything.
>>
>>36130602
how does she like her steak cooked?
>>
Why haven't you impregnated her yet?
>>
Do you trust her to take birth control?
>>
>>36130631
>>36130641
We have unprotected sex and I cum inside her. She has the arm implant thing, rarely gets her period, and it has like a 99.9% chance of avoiding pregnancy, feels good man.

>>36130623
Not sure, I haven't ever eaten steak with her.
>>
Would you let her die for $100 million USD?
>>
Are you intending to stay with her forever?
>>
Can you convince your gf to have sex with me
>>
How do I get a gf?

Preemptive blox
>>
>>36130694
Then you're not in a real relationship yet.

I bet you've never went camping with her either.
>>
>>36130602
Fucking kill yourself you goddamn normie faggot.
>>
>>36130719
Not sure, I really like her. I don't think the money would be worth it, she's my first girlfriend and we both really like each other.

>>36130737
Probably not, I've brought it up and we've joked about it so she probably isn't either. I'm fine with it, I wouldn't really want my first girlfriend to be my last.

>>36130739
No.

>>36130749
Well, stop trying so hard, don't go for girls who mistreat you or just want to have sex. Find a friend (at first) and make your feelings clear!
>>
>>36130694
How long had she had the arm implant? My girl has had one for 7 months and she still bleeds back to back
>>
>>36130818
>Find a friend
how do i go about this
>>
>>36130839
I think she got it last summer. It's (frequency of her period) different for every girl though, she just got lucky I guess.
>>
>>36130845
Well, I met her in 9th grade, had a crush on her, she turned me down. Met her again in my senior year through a mutual friend, decided we wanted to reconnect and then we started hanging out more and more until something happened and I made it clear that I liked her, and we took it from there. I would say go to school if you can, work, community service, clubs.
>>
How much warmer is sex than masturbation physically? (not emotionally)
>>
>>36130921
It's very warm, like sticking your dick in a wet, hot, cozy heater. A lot warmer than you'd expect. Masturbation is a snowstorm compared to sex.
>>
How many billiard balls could she fit inside her vagina?
>>
>>36130982
none

orwegangoangosang
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.