[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do jews hate whites so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1429145222552.jpg (250KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1429145222552.jpg
250KB, 682x1023px
Do they think we all look like this?
>>
>>36130433
I'm a jew and I don't hate whites and I don't think most jews do either but sorry if you feel that way.
>>
>>36130450
/r9k/ is quite clearly the target of Israeli intelligence activity, imo
>>
>>36130450
> rubs his hands
>>
>>36130500
I am not Israeli but I don't see how they would gain anything by coming here.
>>
>>36130433
Jew here and I think that you are mistaken. I'm white and I'm aware of all those conspiracy theories about "white genocide " and what not OP. Believe whatever you want and no matter how many times I'll say that these theories are false others who believe this theory is true will say I'm the liar. Just an endless cycle.
Also I don't see any logic that idf will lurk for intelligence info here. Just saying.
>>
>>36130533
The typical anti white threads that we see being spammed on this board will create an insecure and hysterical class of neo nazis who are already keyed in to the growing culture of social media on the internet. It poisons the culture of white nationalism, which is the goal. It's psychological warfare.
>>
>>36130433
Once whites have been bred out of existence, Jews won't have any competition for world control.
>>
>>36130586
Jews are not white. Get that through your head
>>
>>36130586
>15% of people under 5 in LA are white
>40% of people under 5 in Germany are non-white

In two generations, Germany will be 40% non German. In two generations, LA will be 85% non white. Multicultural Marxism is genocidal against whites. It's trying to create a world where no white ethnic group has their own government or society. It wants to turn us into stateless peoples. "In the name of peace," of course...
>>
>>36130662
He knows. Do you really think he views himself as "white"? Do jews really think they don't deserve what they have, or that they should sacrifice their wealth for non-whites?
>>
>>36130639
>The typical anti white threads that we see being spammed on this board will create an insecure and hysterical class of neo nazis
I already know your response is just going to be 'lying jew' or something but I can assure you it's just really insecure people who make those threads. Snd creating neo-nazis, no matter how cringy they may be, I don't think would ever be beneficial to Israel. I think your theory is a bit far fetched
>>
>>36130671
Uh.. But let's say it's the Jews OK? How? I ignored all those posts because I'm jewish but I can't understand who has so much more to change the worlds population so fast and so drastically.. And why? Why would anyone want to be in a stateless society? That's chaotic. I apologize for the lack of info about this subject cause I chosen to ignore it but I'm starting to believe that this is not a conspiracy theory as I thought a year ago.
>>
>>36130776
Power*
Orig
>>
>>36130776
"The jews" is a just meme. It's understood that every david goldgrubber and chaim shekelstein isn't "in on it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs"
>>
File: 1465754855198.png (47KB, 632x852px)
1465754855198.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>36130889
What do you mean by "isn't in on it? " lol I'm not a religious jew but this is fucked. I'm gonna watch this video in a moment thanks for the link.
>>
>>36130776

ERHERRRMMM

straight from the horse's mouth. Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
>>
>>36130433

>see pictures like this
>I wish I was that tall
>google height
>shorter then me
>>
>>36130586
>Jew here

Stopped reading here.

Fuck off you filthy kike.
>>
Jew here. I'm not suddenly non-white because I'm Jewish, so lol. Why are you so paranoid
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.