[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More young men staying home to play games instead of working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 70

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3807492/More-young-men-staying-home-play-video-games-instead-working.html

And they are happier.
>>
that's me alrighto
>>
>>36129980
I don't even play vidya. I'd rather sit around my mom's house doing absolutely nothing than go out and want to kill myself every day just to make Mr. Shekelburg some money.
>>
>>36129980
>Treat guy like disposable shit
>Guy checks out of society

And these fucking normies find it surprising that someone refuses to keep taking his daily dose of "bash the subhuman"
>>
Is 32 still young?
>>
its just so comfy to be in a safe haven

i once went out one night, took a train downtown, walked around the block, saw nothing but bars, bought a redbull at a 7/11 and took a train back
>>
>>36131563
More often than not when I dared to go on night walks I got shit screamed or thrown at me when I walked near a main road. Never any positive interactions. Always violent. I had a Chad/Brad friend I would walk to the gym with some nights. No, he never took me under his wing or whatever other cuck shit anons say. He would get approached by girls and talk with them for 10-20 minutes while had to awkwardly stand there or ditch. I'm not bragging about my loserness, it's just the truth. They'd say shit to him along the lines of "you're hot your friend is fucking ugly" and it would make his night. Then he'd "apologize" to me then me then later randomly tell me to kill myself. Idk how I am supposed to react when a friend suddenly tells me to kill myself. I got no friends now. Am I supposed to interpret "you should kill yourself" as tough love????
>>
>>36131762
he's not your friend, anon.
>>
> tfw Society will collapse in your life time
>>
>>36132058
>ywn have a first world society collapse
>>
>and they are happier

man i wish i was happy
>>
>>36129980
I know right? Leave being a productive member of society to hard working women and minorities okay whitey?
>>
File: 1489842341677.gif (340KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1489842341677.gif
340KB, 300x169px
>>36132058
Bring it on. It's comfy anyway.
>>
If women are just as capable of working as men, why are they so concerned men are dropping out of the workforce?
>>
>>36129980
nobody cares about men
these articles all have a very clear ironic undertone to them. They were written so that the reader could laugh at us and have a feeling of superiority

don't think you are seriously harming society by living with mom and playing videogames. They have women and immigrants to do the work now. We are just superfluous humans
>>
>>36132120
just like the good ol' days. you darkies can pick cotton while I live in idle luxury. and our white cops will shoot you if you get too uppity.
>>
>>36132334
there really is no need for nearly as many men as there are currently. the human race can continue on with probably less than 10% of existing males just as well as it could currently.
>>
>>36132342
This is why whites are becoming a minority.
>>
Deleted all my games but still addicted to news and streams
>>
>>36132450
who says I'm not gonna get my niggers fixed? that way my son can use the females as practice dolls all he wants.
>>
File: 1486947072106.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486947072106.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>Daily Mail drivel

Going out is fucking depressing, seeing superficial and deluded people everywhere. Places closed down, nowhere to go apart from takeaways and the cinema. I rather be a hermit.
>>
>>36132468
I don't think you understand the scenario?
>>
>>36129980
>More young men staying home to play games instead of working
and loving every second of it, thanks for asking daily mail
>>
File: ffffgh.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ffffgh.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
getting bored of video games sure but being societies puppet is just another foolish mistake many numale cuck normie fags do for attention, the only thing they thrive off of is using another person and once you are gone they get used, be wary, lock your doors, stay inside and never go outside of your own consciousness
>>
>>36129980
While i dont play that much video games anymore, i could never see myself working my ass off, for a future familiy. Life is much better when you use that money on youself to do whatever the fuck you want, each day.
>>
>Women, media, peers, workplaces, society take special care to let you know that "We do not need you, actually we hate your guts" and continue to do so possible
>you shrug, say "okay, thats cool" and go home to play vidya
>suddenly everyone complains why you are not there
WTF are they on about?
You do not value me, you put me down at every turn and I am supposed to give a flying fuck about you? Why should I, what's in it for me?
>>
Desperate attempt to shame those guys fail because most of those guys dont give a shit about social expectations anymore.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (51KB, 501x407px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
51KB, 501x407px
>>36129980
>And they are happier.
really now?
>>
Yesterday i started in a new job as a cook, i expected it to be a decent place, butthe manager lied about the hours, so i ended working almost 2 hours more.

The hotel was full of pakis, romanians, south americans and other low tier sub-humans who do wahtever they are told without complain because they need it and they know it.

Conditions and schedule were shit, pay was alright but i am not going to give Mr.Shekelberg my life and health for a handful of shekels while competing with desperate people.
>>
>>36131762
>>36131783
^this.he wasnt your friend at all.probably let you hang out with him for lulz.
>>
Any of you benefits brits doing this?
Can you live in your own apartment?
How comfy is life? What do you eat, drink?

Wageslave here, seriously considering dropping out and living the neet life
>>
>>36129980
>PS1 controller

That is an old fucking photo.
>>
>>36133484
You have to make a choice and there are consequences. It's a time vs money thing. I value time above all else so I am totally fine with having less money and not being able to purchase useless materialistic crap every 2 days to pretend to feel good about being a wagie.
>>
>>36133548
>You have to make a choice and there are consequences. It's a time vs money thing
Agreed.
Make no mistake, you'll perhaps end up scrounging up money for weeks or months for some stuff that a wageslave can buy without a second thought.
But you'll have all the time you want to use it, learn its ins and outs and appreciate it, while the busy workbee might not even been able to get the fucking wrapper off it for months, nevermind use it.
>>
>>36129980
Why are you posting such an old article you homosexual
>>
>>36132545
Fuckin A.

I make $1000 a month but guess what? I still live with l my parents so I can blow it on whatever the fuck I want.

The mere thought of som of that money going to a fucking brat or a bitch is absolutely horrifying to me. I don't know how other guys do it. To think that some of my time grinding away at work were to support a brat and/or a fucking roastie...Jesus it gives me the shivers.

Call me selfish - I call it a fuckin lifestyle choice. I like spending money on myself. The fuck you gonna do about it?
>>
>>36134150
It's not really your money though, it's your parents' money you're spending, since that wouldn't cover anywhere near the cost of rent/food etc. Basically you are the "brat" you hate so much in this situation.
>>
>>36134247
Not the person you're replying to but our NEETbux are our own to spend, not our parents'.
>>
>>36134272
>our own to spend
Yeah, on rent and food. Nothing else.
>>
File: 1415141954534.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1415141954534.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>36129980
>Nick 46, Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 months ago
>They need to get off their lazy backsides and find a job. Why aren't their parents making them find one?
>>
>>36131762
What the fuck is wrong with the US? After a nicht out I often wander around aimless and start conversations with people. They are nearly always very nice people
>>
File: 55b26cda0c272.jpg (20KB, 595x396px) Image search: [Google]
55b26cda0c272.jpg
20KB, 595x396px
>>36134312
Explain what you mean by this, everyone in this country hates NEETs and its why the gov always brags about going on a benefit purge reassessing everyone whenever they sense dissatisfaction rise too high amongst the people, especially the noble working class
>>
>>36134449
mad old breeder wagie

thats all i mean by it
>>
I don't really play games i don't like games. I have a shitty computer so i can only learning program and drawing(graphic tablet and paper)Sometimes making music but not often.

21 yo btw
>>
>happier

This just makes me think wageslaving must be hell cause I am not happy
>>
File: 1491344548859.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491344548859.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>36134449
The government imports pajeets, muslims and polskis to work all the jobs anyway. Why can't British people live as noblemen and pursue higher arts instead of wageslaving?
>>
This is me, man. I'm gonna leave work early today so I can get an early start to my weekend playing blood & wine.

I'm not completely hopeless about work prospects. I would like to move up and earn more money, but I my spare time I just want to be alone. I don't want a gf.
>>
>>36131531
You have to understand these are the type of people that have allowed feminism to run rampant. Where I live support for men is almost non-existent in favour of throwing it all at women.
>>
I've changed a lot over my life but change is one of the only constants I've ever had.

I don't associate with women but I do work a shit job and have no degree, but I'm not as discontent as I once was.

I came to a lot of conclusions about life, one of them was that I was holding myself down more than anybody, because I was trying to so hard to be a rational robot and I was denying myself my emotions, my human experience.

The young disaffected male in western society is not something to fuck with. These guys can snap anytime and harm others. I know their mindset inside and out.

Truth be told, I really, really don't want a relationship with women 95 percent of the time. Most of the time I just want to have sex with them, then the rest it may be about having a relationship with one special woman. But then the rest is just not thinking about the subject at all.
>>
>>36131411
this.

the enjoyment of watching society fall from mine and other men my ages absence is more fun than actually participating in it.

22 male.

don't even play vidya that often.

I'd probably go outside if life didn't revolve around trying to get a girl interested enough in you financially that she'll leech your money like a leech in exchange for a few blowjobs.
>>
>Goverment imports a mass amount of third worlders that will work for practially no pay, with no breaks
>Jobs are at all time low even uni graduates are being forced to work minimum wage jobs
>Many boomers are refusing to retire
>Goverment incentivises and promotes women, feminism and demonizes men in all aspects
>Funding and education is steered directly towards them.
>Support system is entirely gynocentric, its even making its way in the armed forces
>Political correctness ensures criticizing this system gets you blacklisted

They can fuck off.
>>
I love those kind of "articles". They just shows how much normies are scared of us. We don't need their shit or they're money and since that is all society have to offer they need to feel superior reading articles like that
>>
you can progress in games, you can't progress irl

then when you're really far gone the risk of making it when your so far down the rabbit hole makes it seem not worth it, might as well fap, play games and wait for your world to crumble which it does
>>
>>36134718
>Many boomers are refusing to retire

Not true, the truth is many companies don't think the next generation are educated enough.

Because places like medical schools for example have a massive fucking stick up their ass and only let people with 5 A's enter their universities.

Someone with 5 B's can easily do the job, but the unviersity turns this person down from even entering the university in the first place.

So a would be doctor is forced into a shitty degree and wastes 4 years of their life when they could've been doing medicine.

Niggers and minorities get incentives in the university system, and grants and bad grades are forgiven. Even if you are a woman things are difficult to get placements into.

The problem really is the entire education system, students are forced to do things they have no interest in and when they find something they are interested in they're burnt out by all the other shit they have to do.

most people fuck around in school, only the omegas that abandon the unattainable pussy pursuit and abandon women at a young age ever succeed.

We need seperate sex schools that focus on the teaching of what the student wants to learn, not what they don't.

Homeschooling is a cool meme, but do you know that the majority of homeschooled kids do better in exams?
>>
>>36134886
also women should be taught from a young age never to expect anything form men and men should be taught to never give anything to a woman for free.

== better society.
>>
>>36134886
If you want to study law, you need to pass 5 courses in chemistry because fuck you and so your education takes 6 years minimum for something that could be done easily in 2 without the bullshit.
>>
>>36131553
yup. don't waste it here.
>>
File: I-Am-Major (1).png (298KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major (1).png
298KB, 460x460px
>have almost nothing to offer men except money to spend on materialistic possessions and nihilistic drinking
>wonder why they no longer give a shit
>>
>>36132440
This is the whole problem. Technology has made everyone's lives fucking pointless but we're still playing by the old dynamics. People are doing pointless bullshit jobs because mr shecklestein is still keeping us enslaved, not because what they're doing is actually contributing to society. Instead of working towards an actual goal we're working to avoid the shame of being labeled a failure and a loser. The only goals are ones purely for the purpose of self glorification and the biggest most psychopathic narcissists win.
>>
File: 1332545448071.jpg (112KB, 455x378px) Image search: [Google]
1332545448071.jpg
112KB, 455x378px
i work and play video games, but i'm sure this is the same article people have been linking for 3 years now.

on the days that i work i might not play anything, i use the entire window to eat, shitpost and jack off, it's not like you have that much time in the day.

people expect you to work 24/7 from childhood to better your life but all i see is a bunch of fat people and addicts walking around.
"better your life" is just code language for "line corporate pockets", it doesn't have real meaning anymore, especially if people are letting themselves turn into 250+ lb addicts.
>>
>>36129980
can confirm hiki neet here, i do have a job tho
>>
>>36131762
>No, he never took me under his wing or whatever
You have to stand up for yourself, no one else will
>>
>>36135015
>>36135020

That being said, you guys should stop jacking off.

Yes, most men only do things for women. So? That's how nature works. I feel fucking great, wanting to have sex with women this badly and actually being able to talk to them in back and forth exchanges.

Life on a social western scale is not all that complex, but it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>36132800
You want to hear a fun story?

I did have a part-time job for 5 months while I was actively trying to get employed. The boss was never here so his assistant, a woman, was leading everything if you can call it leading.
She was a loud, rude milf like that even my mentors in the job told me that I shouldn't pay attention to her. Apparently she pissed most of all previous part-timers but only one apparently had the balls to tell her to fuck off because it'd mean getting fired.

The thing is, at the 6th month I got fucking tired of her bullshit so I did the same, but I'll always remember the look on her face. She knew that I was looking for a job so she assumed that, like previous part-times, I wouldn't fuck over my chance and deal with her bullshit for the year I was supposed to be there, so when I just casually stood up from my chair and said that I was quitting everyone first thought I was joking, paused for a moment and then took a surprised look when they realized I was dead serious.

I feel sorry for the boss who contacted me 2 days later to reconsider but fuck the shit, getting that low pay wasn't worth the headache.
And I bet that she's one of those liberated women constantly pissing off people by telling they have a high position in their job. Women literally are cancer.
>>
File: 1423958756846.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423958756846.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
How will wagecucks recover from this? Maybe they should stop with the selection bias and focusing on the minority of NEETs.
>>
File: 1491628861100.jpg (96KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
1491628861100.jpg
96KB, 398x398px
>>36135055
>hiki neet here, i do have a job tho

it's almost like you're a normie who has no idea what those words mean
>>
>>36135077
>you should stop jacking off
i'm currently battling with this internally. it's probably true that the only reason men do anything at all is for pussy.
so by denying myself pussy, i'm basically neutering my own ambition.

i think i have too much pride.
>>
it really does not matter soon or later majority of jobs will be taken by non-human robots

universal basic income is something all of us will see in our lifetime
>>
I do both since I wasn't born into wealth and we have no decent NEET programs. At least I make enough to save 1k USD a month after rent and living expenses plus I have enough money for my hobbies. But yeah 40 hours of work per week and stuck there.
>>
>>36134886
Yeah I know, I used to know a homeschooled kid I always thought they would be robots but since his parents made an effort to socialize him he wasn't. He was smart, pretty talented and last I heard he married some norwegian girl after landing a good job. (Not being sarcastic.)
>>
>>36132453
who is this girl shes cute. orginally commen
>>
I feel like it does not matter what I do. I could go outside and be a doormat to women hoping to get sex, I could be a wageslave and work my ass off or I could sit here and do nothing. I think my future will suck either way because of how I am, so I might just do what is easier and sit here.
>>
File: 1491744200577.jpg (145KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
1491744200577.jpg
145KB, 634x722px
Oi oi mush guess who was in the paper eh la'
>>
>>36135169
That girl (male) Is Bailey Jay but shes a fatty now with a manjaw.
>>
>>36135138

Yeah, I..... know a guy who is a total man-child because his medication destroys his sex drive. He has absolutely no passion for anything, no hope for the future, nothing.

He was always a man-child, but now he's even worse since at least before his medication he had the pursuit of sex on his mind.

Men can still control our sex drives, that is very important. Not all women manipulate it, but many do, but they only do that because we let them do it.
>>
File: 1485084785290.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1485084785290.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>36135055
>Not in Education, Employment or Training
>I do have a job tho
>>
>>36135226
having kids and then not working is pretty disgusting, but so is having kids in general, especially if you're stupid, ugly and poor

being a more or less sterile neet is different
>>
>>36129980
women and society has been ruined by feminist. this is men adapting and evolving to a hostile environment created by feminist. also men build civilization and you get to see it crumbled down by feminist.
>>
>>36132089
my first world country is the world police and countries are going to war if it collapses. if you have resources in your country then other countries are going to evade you because their is no world police to protect you anymore.
>>
>>36129980
Wow. It's almost like telling men they're worthless has consequences.
>>
>>36134360
That's what happens when a nations isn't subject to a real struggle within the past 30+ years. Also people selfish are only driven towards pleasure these days. No one looks out for each other outside of small towns.
>>
>>36135659
*people are selfish and only driven towards pleasure

Please excuse my botched grammar
>>
>>36131563
Two nights ago i felt caged in my apartment, small anxiety attack. Decided to get dressed and hit a near by bar. Boy was it depressing for me. Alot of college age kids guys and girls having fun. Me by myself having shots of whiskey on the bar table...wanted to talk to some girls but they very clearly had a guy around their arm, i felt low and lonely.
>>
>>36135659
In small towns all the girls are mega sluts its not worth getting a gf who fucks everyone.
>>
The government should sterilize NEETs in exhange for longterm welfare.

There, everyone wins.
>>
>>36135732
Dude, you're going about it with the wrong mindset.

Get real deep in some people-watching and analytical shit, and you'll realize that all these guys are simply being used. Your drinks and bar food will taste so much better with the knowledge that when you spend money on being good to someone, that someone is YOU. YOU will never use yourself and run off to fuck someone else. You will never abandon yourself. You will always be there for yourself. The only person that you can depend on is you.

It's only a depressing feeling if you let your value be so tied up into the validation of others, but consider that everyone else are selfish and incapable of loyalty or appreciation. YOU may be selfless and willing to sacrifice your time, efforts, and money into someone else so that they'd repay you with endless pussy and praising your good name through the rest of history, but not everyone else is like you. You'll never find a partner or an employer who will stand by you for the rest of your life. Only you can do that for yourself.

THIS is why I stay home all day every day playing video games. But then again, I'm 38 and I'd tried for literally 20 years since walking out of high school trying to make something of myself and doing the right thing, only to get literally nowhere. No amount of additional schooling, work, or "bee urself" and "just put urself out there" will ever fix it. Not only do you have to be in the right place at the right time, but you also have to have the right body. I've long ago accepted that I am a defective reject and am now sticking it to the man by leeching off of your tax dollars.

Cuck-a-doodle-doo, wageslaves, wake up and smell my balls.
>>
File: 1487195774597.jpg (557KB, 1312x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487195774597.jpg
557KB, 1312x1000px
>>36135986
>true words bro.its a shame society doesnt care about your personality at all,they only care about how much you won or lost the genetic lottery.
>>
File: 470063.png (271KB, 452x446px) Image search: [Google]
470063.png
271KB, 452x446px
>>36136099
fuck i left the > there
>>
>>36135986
Wagecucks btfo. They can never recover from this as it's a product of their system. That is, it is their own doing.
>>
>>36135808
Protip: don't. Get out and exercise. You'll find you enjoy that stuff so much more when you stop for awhile and het the extra energy that exercise gives you.
>>
>>36135931
I'm already sterile and a wagie. Where's my money?
>>
>>36135931
that's a pretty good deal desu
>>
>>36136099
Slav or no Slav I would make passionate loving sex to that black woman in the bottom lower corner.
>>
Always look at what you want to do, not what the herd says you should do.

I have a 'good job' (which I find interesting and rewarding) and completely unambitious. Income is fine, don't actually need for more money for anything, it would just be saved if I got it and the extra hassle wouldn't be worth it.

Got shouted at the other day at work. Apparently by not applying for promotion I'm fucking everything up for the power-crazed and ambitious by effectively raising the bar ("but anon's performance is greater than yours, how can you claim its exceptional for your level and deserving of anything?").

Its bizarre really, I don't want more pressure and work to do and its like I've hacked the matrix and nobody knows what to do. Its a revolutionary act and its not like I'm not wageslaving, just choosing the 'lite' version.

Life on your own terms. I'm sure at some point I'll get laid off (or assassinated) but for now its fucking hilarious how much trouble I'm causing by being an exemplary employee.
>>
>>36136201
Not him but

>try exercising
>get tired after 20-30 mins of cardio
>go back home

Idk what "energy" I'm supposed to be feeling but it's too tiring/painful before I decide to stop. I used to take cardio sessions where I really wore myself out and didn't take breaks and I didn't enjoy it over anime and vidya.
>>
i can't even get a fucking job with a masters degree
>>
File: 1491582117085.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1491582117085.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>36136577
what degree?i bet its some gay shit like history or feminist dance theraphy.
>>
>>36136628
accounting, you nigger
>>
>>36135226

MacDonald the absolute madman pussydestroyer.
>>
File: 1489594566366.jpg (256KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1489594566366.jpg
256KB, 804x743px
>>36136636
>he thinks there's a single soul on planet earth who will pay him for counting there money.

nigga they can count their millions for themsleves.why not major in something like engineering or programming?
>>
>>36136763
begone, frog poster
>>
>>36129980
>More young WHITE "men"

Black men are out there fucking white women and getting the best jobs
>>
>>36129980
>And they are happier.
Lol the delusion. A balanced life of work and play is true happiness.
>>
>>36136528
Hey, propane AND propane accessories.

I'm not doing this to be deliberately obnoxious, I don't want more managerial responsibilities. That is surely reasonable and understandable.

My colleagues have got kids and wives who like spending their money to fund so they don't get it. My disposable income is several times theirs already, theres just no incentive for me.

Its the lack of real incentive I recognise in OP's article. When people can't make a rational case for it they just start trying to shame you.
>>
>>36135226
>All of them are fat
Not surprising since his last name is a fast food restaurant
>>
>>36134886
lots of manufacturing already moved to china

now R&D is starting to the same (except for the highest levels)

why would anyone keep offices in the west when all the operations are moving to the east
>>
>>36136398
But I have no choice. If I could I'd rather not work but obviously that's impossible so I've already compromised by getting a job. It doesn't pay well and is unlikely to even if I stick with it so I'll have to look for a new one in a field that has better salary growth otherwise I'll have so little money that I'll never be able to move out.
>>
>>36133527
>>36133527
>>36133527

hhaha, thats what i thought!

PResumably they have a stock of photos they use and wait for the copyright to go on them, like how that tv show with harry hill.. You've been Framed, the videos are all old as fuck cos they wait for the 10-year (or whatever) copyright to go then use them for free.
>>
>>36132504
they're just repeating an actual article from a real publication though
>>
>>36132468
I'd pick cotton all day if you brought me sluts to bang all the time. Especially if you call me your son.
>>
File: nono.png (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
nono.png
42KB, 446x373px
>recently had a job interview for a waitress position at a local Mexican restaurant
>interview going OK I guess
>interviewer asks what my hobbies are
>not sure of relevance but OK
>tell him I mostly play videogames
>he laughs
>'really? a young lady like yourself? well, I guess all genders need virgins to make fun of'
>smiles like it is a big and clever joke
>btw, I am trans and born a man so not technically a girl but I dress very female and have lots of make up
>try to make a joke
>'well my favorite game is Bioshock Infinite because it is a boring, stupid shooting game that pretends to be an intense, beautiful and delicate piece of storytelling, I can relate as a trans man'
>the color runs from his face
>can tell he didn't realise
>backs his seat up a bit
>don't get the job

fuck it, I'm staying and playing vidya
>>
File: Wtf man.jpg (40KB, 618x459px) Image search: [Google]
Wtf man.jpg
40KB, 618x459px
The amount of obliviousness in shit articles like this is downright insulting. It's always
>the video games
>the lazy millenials
And never the fact that a fucking masters grad will have trouble finding work and if he tries to flip burgers he'll still get turned down for being "overqualified"
What the fuck is wrong with the world? Do all of our parents just fucking hate us or something? What the hell did we do wrong?
>>
>>36135167
Swizz mathematician named Sebastian?
>>
>>36137588
People put colleges and shit on the highest of pedestals. There's nothing wrong with wanting to persue a higher education but the problem nowadays is that EVERYONE has the opportunity, especially since things like affirmative action and even quotas exist. This means that there's going to be a massive influx of people like some of the anons here who have degrees but can't get jobs simply because there's way too many people going into them. Mike Rowe pretty much said it best: "We're giving money we don't have to kids who can't pay it back for jobs that no longer exist." Yet for a lot of places people become absolutely ass blasted if you consider alternatives like trades, where there's actually tons of work that pay very well, often better than jobs that need a college degree.
If you don't get high marks or form connections in college then chances are you are completely wasting your time and money. You got duped anon.
>>
>>36137565
Damn. Just damn.

This is original you autist of a bot.
>>
oooohhhh noooooooooo

that suuucks.

>original comment btw
>>
>>36138010
College is a scam now. You'd assume this should be more widely known, but it isn't.

Unless you are female, come from a rich family, or already have connections in the field you're pursuing, it is an utter waste of time and nothing more than a cash grab.

If you are NEET/detached from society and have no idea what do with your life or have fucked up already, your best option is to just go into a trade. Can very easily land a 40k+ job with only a month or two of schooling, depending on the field.

Meanwhile, while the influx of stupid young fucks fall for the college meme, the trades are dwindling as the good old boys retire.

Trucking, HVAC, plumbing, electrician, carpenting, construction, programming, automotive technicia, etc, are all in very high demand now and employers will quite literally suck your dick for you to work for them with "sign-on bonuses"; essentially them paying you just to accept the job offer.
>>
yeah I quit my shitty minimum wage job last week. it was tangentially related to the creative industry I want to go in to, but there was 0 chance of promotion because of the small size of the business

I've looked at other jobs, but honestly I'm just so much happier knowing I'm not a slave to someone else. I wish I had the motivation to make a career, but there is something about dedicating that many hours of my life to something that literally makes me want to commit suicide that just doesn't seem worth it anymore.

How do so many people just happily accept the wageslave life, guys? I lasted less than a year at this job before realising the entire idea of society is a prison that keeps you as tired as possible for as long as possible.
>>
As always there is no awareness of the global reality in these hack articles. Why the fuck would men be participating with any semblance of enthusiasm in a workforce that clearly has no regard for their quality of life whatsoever? And if they turn their head to the social landscape, they see online dating, drunken insanity, entitlement and absurd amounts of pressure to look and act like a certain brand of Hollywood male. Then they look at politics and the mess is even worse, where celebrity culture and social media have turned the public sphere into a fucking orgy of identity politics and pseudo-resistance which is basically people breaking windows and screaming about equality. Then the global political situation is even worse. Torture and murder the likes of which would horrify a medieval executioner being carried out on a daily basis and no one seems to give much of a shit because, once more, we're too busy working 8 hours at a miserable job then spending the rest of our time gawking at stuff on the internet so we can be mentally prepared for the next day of the slog.

Fuck the world. Let it burn.
>>
File: 1491698246215.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491698246215.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
I work a minimum wage job at a McDonald's, but because the min wage is $10.10 here in Iowa, I make a pretty decent wage and have 1k+ in savings so far. My rent is also low since I live in a poor part of town with a buddy of mine (split rent) and we just sort of do nothing but work and play vidya (he does, I don't) or play music.

Dropping out of college and finding a job was the best decision I ever made honestly. If you have no idea what you want to do in the future, do NOT go to college. It is the worst decision you can ever make. You have to know beforehand what you're going to college for now more than any other time in history, since tuition is skyrocketing at a rate that makes literally no sense. You either drop out and live small like me or get out and find out you're $100k in debt with only a job at a fast food restaurant for help.

There is no escaping the hell we have been born into, but there is escaping the fires of it.
>>
>>36138520
Trust me my man, you are not telling me anything I wasn't already aware of. People equate skilled trades to that Mexican guy that does yard work for a living, or the guy who is dumb as a rock and works at a warehouse. Plus if you ask me, colleges do that shit on purpose, helps to have a captive audience. If more people, especially young people went into the trades I can almost guarantee the job crisis would die within days. For fucks sake people can't even grasp the fact of starting at $40,000 a year after two years with next to no student debt, meanwhile people flock to colleges and end up with so much debt they're fucked for life. Even nowadays you could take online courses for whatever interests you, so you have the option of learning more of a certain field (engineering, astronomy, etc.) while you're at a good job making good money. It's fucking lunacy that more people don't realize this. Plus it'd probably give some people some balls for once. And to top it all off, it's infinitely better than wagecucking and you'll get a sense of pride knowing that your work stopped that building from being destroyed by flooding or that you made a house much more comfortable to live in. Next to no competition also pretty much guarantees a job wherever they are available, which for the U.S at least is pretty much most of the country.
>>
File: 1487640780823.jpg (28KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
1487640780823.jpg
28KB, 720x717px
>>36136398
I can definitely understand why you'd do what you're doing. At my job, all the experienced, higher level people work insane hours and face incredible responsibility for keeping customers worth millions of dollars in contracts happy. I just work 9-5 and once or twice a year spend a weekend on call in case there's an emergency (there usually isn't), and I get paid enough to live a comfy life and put 50% of my income in savings. Then my 'mentor' tells me to enjoy this while I can because once I work my way up I'll be going through the same shit they do. When the entry level position let's me stay comfy, why would I want to put myself through some nightmare just to earn a bit more money that I would be too busy to ever enjoy?
>>
>>36135077
>I feel fucking great, wanting to have sex with women this badly
>I e-enjoy being a slave to m-my instincts, I-I swear!
>>
>>36138520
>Trucking, HVAC, plumbing, electrician, carpenting, construction, programming, automotive technicia, etc, are all in very high demand now and employers will quite literally suck your dick for you to work for them with "sign-on bonuses"

The only one I've seen that be remotely true for is trucking.
>>
>>36138520
seconding >>36139498

I live in Indiana and Trucking companies will gladly rope you into a sharecropping type contract where you lease a truck or whatever but the rest of the trades put out job offers where you either have to enter a 5-year apprenticeship at $9/hr or have a 2 year degree from community college
>>
>>36139594
It does depend a bit on where you are anon. The good stuff happens when you finish your training. And what kind of trades are offering 5 year apprenticeships? The max tends to be around 2 years. And a community college degree? Are you talking about electricians?
>>
well i am at europoor, uni is dirt cheap(for me is free because i am poor and i can make the gov pay for it) i just pay the food i put on the table and since i am from the countryside i almost live for free.
i think living in europoor and getting uni and then go to the usa or some other shithole will be good because i have education for free an will make big bucks
>>
Why go outside? Between America becoming a boring ass safe space and everyone being excrusiatingly boring or a shithead, what's to do?
>>
>>36136566
Doing it wrong. I used to be the same until I followed a decent training plan:

>Tuesdays:
I tense hill exercises for 30 minutes. The loop I go on gives me plenty of rest between each hill climb for recovery.

>Thursdays:
One hour of fartleks.

>Saturdays:
Long slow run. Don't worry about speed at all, just distance. My minimum during maintenance is 12 miles.

>Sunday:
Slow recovery run for 1 mile.

All these exercises have a purpose. It isn't all just running until you tire yourself out. You don't have the "gotta go fast" attitude that most people have. You have to build your long distances, and even the shorter stuff helps with this.

Tl;dr: idiot.
>>
I don't want kids and I wish old women would stay out of my face with that shit because they want a "nice boy" for their slut daughters who they hardly know themselves.

And kids are bust, raise the little shit for 18 years just to become a piece of shit degenerate.
>>
>>36139498
unironically have a wizard cousin who at like 32 became a trucker and lives with my aunt still.
>>
>>36129980
Life is short. Might as well be happy.
>>
>>36139347
Once you save up enough money, you can leave whenever you want.

>>36136566
You're out of shape. Stick to it for a couple months and you'll find yourself looking forward to it.
>>
>>36133484
right now the jewish dominated tory govenment is trying to kick everyone off benefits by putting them in 'work programmes'..basically I go every week or so to hear some smug 'asian' insinuate how useless I am for not having a job like he does
>>
>>36141453
>insinuate
You are useless. Why should other people have to support your life? Get a job.
>>
>>36141485
Why do other people stipulate that we are not allowed to have ourselves euthanized if it's not their responsibility to take care of us?
>>
>>36141585
There are plenty of ways to kill yourself.
>>
>>36141485
'get a job'?...why?..why should I spend what is my only chance at living slaving away to a society that doesn't really value someone like me at all anymore?
>>
>>36132440
only if you are happy for progress to slow to a crawl. Men dominate the top section of intelligence
>>
>>36141651
Why should other people have to support your life?
>>
>And while the average time spent playing video games between 2004 and 2007 was 3.4 hours a week, by 2014 that time had risen to 8.6 hours

I play more vidya in a day than a normie does in a week, how happy does that make me?
>>
>>36141676
who says they are?..my dad worked the same job for forty years..he paid his taxes and supported his family..he always told me that the benefit I get is the share of what he payed in to the system..I am a native british citizen..so why not??
>>
>>36141671
most men aren't part of that top section
>>
>>36141737
And what was your contribution? You are not your father.

>>
>>36141713
video games is mkultra project.
>>
>>36141611
And they're all violent. So if you don't care about me dying in pain after however many years of agonizing life, why am I supposed to give a fuck about you? That's why I love it when normies get taken out by the Adam Lanzas of the world. Because you people are retarded and selfish and think like a herd of sheep.

You deserve to pay for my life
>>
>>36141777
What is abdul or jamals contribution?...Why is my county's government sending millions in 'aid' to countries in asia and africa? Where is that money going?...how come I am told to get a job when in all likelyhood most jobs will not exist in about 10 years from now due to outsourcing and automation? Face it, we are all redundant.
>>
>>36141825
Sleeping pills and whiskey is a painless way to die anon
>>
>>36141825
Many of them are instant, or involve you slowly fading out. Poor excuse.
>>
File: iknowthatfeeldesu.png (57KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeeldesu.png
57KB, 500x382px
>>36135237
I know this guy too, Anon.
>>
>>36131762
He sounds like a sociopath, srs
>>
>Baww why should other people support you
Because other people want to stay alive and not have their cities burned up under their ass.

Which is pretty much what would happen 10 minutes after you try to mess with social programs in any western nation nowadays
>>
>>36141777
I'm not saying no one should ever try to find work, but there are plenty of people out there who have had it completely shit their whole lives and they didn't choose to be born.
Having a kid is a huge deal and I have a hard time understanding why so many people in the world go around spawning all willy nilly like creating a human life barely even matters. ESPECIALLY when they don't have good means to care for the kid and they just have one anyway.

I'm not arguing in favor toward anything, just expressing a thought while I go around shitposting.
>>
>>36141887
>What is abdul or jamals contribution?
They're not off the hook either. If they were whining on this board, I'd tell them the same thing.

>Why is my county's government sending millions in 'aid' to countries in asia and africa? Where is that money going?
To help people who cannot help themselves. You are not part of this category. If you live in the first world, have an internet connection, and are capable of filling out a captcha, you're capable of having a job.

>how come I am told to get a job when in all likelyhood most jobs will not exist in about 10 years from now due to outsourcing and automation?
Not only is this not remotely true, but we live in the current year, not ten years from now. Poor excuse.

>Face it, we are all redundant.
Even if you are, that is not an excuse.
>>
>>36141955
That's a good argument for the existence of social programs. It is, pragmatically, the best system.

That's not a good argument for someone leeching off of said programs, trying to justify their laziness.
>>
>>36141955
This

Funny enough all of the Ayn Rand worshiping mental midgets of the modern right seem to think that if you cut people off from their livelihood they'll just go away quietly.
>>
>>36135226
Those people have kids and live in council houses, I haven't even lost my kissing virginity and live with my parents.

Most NEET's who frequent /r9k/ are better than those types of people in the pic, at least we're not out creating offspring every few months.
>>
>>36132105
Quiet your mind
>>
>>36142011
A good argument is one that works, sorry to say.
>>
>>36141987
'they cannot help themselves.???..they are literally burning their countries to the fucking ground..africa is possibly the most resource rich continent in the world..with all the aid they get they should be ahead of even the US by now.
and as for the automation thing..go to your nearest supermarket and look at those 'self checkout' machines..' lots of work the 'plebs' rely on is disappearing daily because of technology
>>
File: gunbysandler.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
gunbysandler.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>>36141893
>implying I don't poison myself with copious amounts of both of those every night anyway
not that anon, if I wanted to die I would; but sleeping pills and whiskey is a shitty meme you'll just wake up in a hospital being held against your meme
only retards "attempt" suicide, not that fucking hard; carbon monoxide filled room and while you're waiting if you want to be extra double sure pic related
great now that you know how easy it is, you know you don't really want to die. regardless of what anyone tells you, this is not a big step. everything else is still wrong.
>>
>>36142126
>'they cannot help themselves.???..they are literally burning their countries to the fucking ground..africa is possibly the most resource rich continent in the world..with all the aid they get they should be ahead of even the US by now.
The people receiving aid? Or their governments and bands of warlords, which they are powerless to stop?

>and as for the automation thing..go to your nearest supermarket and look at those 'self checkout' machines..' lots of work the 'plebs' rely on is disappearing daily because of technology
There are still plenty of jobs, today, in 2017, and that will likely not change in the future. And putting a dedicated effort to obtaining one and failing is different from not trying at all.
>>
>>36131762
yes i had the same thing happen to me. the thing is he told the girls i was gay. i would approach the girls and start talking to them and awkwardness. i would leave he would start talking to them getting their numbers.
>>
>>36142104
You're left without any moral authority. Enjoy your inevitable busy work programs.
>>
>>36142197
But normies don't consider that this is fucking barbaric. They'd just say "get help!"

Except for edgy twats like anon who encourage suicide. Anybody with a scrap of real compassion would be in support of the right to death.
>>
>>36141987
and yes..it IS a good excuse if we are all redundant..if there is no place for us in this society, no real need for for the average joe like me then what point is there? the same thing happend with rome when they started relying on mercs instead of their empires citizens, in the end it all fell apart because 'joe cladius' was no longer needed in the legions or elsewhere
>>
I would work if it felt like i was doing any difference, all work is fucking braindead shit for People who likes to pretend there doing something good
>>
>>36129980
Hey, overwatch is fun as fuck and I am getting better daily son

Wagecucking will end one day

Off topic but my aim has gotten amazing with 6.66 sensitivity
>>
>>36142319
Work is for people with bills to pay. I hate my job and all of its customers but I have no choice in whether or not I work. Society is slavery and the only way out is to bleed out on the floor or be locked in a cage.
>>
>>36142307
>and yes..it IS a good excuse if we are all redundant..if there is no place for us in this society, no real need for for the average joe like me then what point is there?
Does any society actually "need" any particular individual?

Why do you have to feel special, and why does this entitle you to leech off of the work of others?

>the same thing happend with rome when they started relying on mercs instead of their empires citizens, in the end it all fell apart because 'joe cladius' was no longer needed in the legions or elsewhere
No. Read a book.
>>
>>36142198
they are powerless to stop the warlords because most of their families are fucking off and moving to europe.Why stay in a warzone when you can move to heaven in comparison..and then who is left behind?
>>
>>36134663
>22 male
>thinks society needs him
here with a percentage of 30% of unemployment, society still doing great.
yes i live in a shithole from the prespective of hedonistic people.
>>
>>36142392
Your causality is backwards.
>>
>>36142380
Or u can fake diagnosis and get money ? Gotta think outside the box or do u like punish urself
>>
>>36135986
wagecuck here, you made my night anon, cheers
>>
>>36142390
Why don't you read a book? He is literally right. The Romans stopped fighting their own wars and instead contacted them to bands of Gauls and Germans with their own agendas. Sort of like the Taliban. There's the sacking of Rome.
>>
>>36142455
Getting bennies in the USA takes like 5b years and I'm too anxious to go to the doctor on top of that.
>>
>>36142390
leeching off who exactly? britain worked post ww2 because everyone WAS special..they were needed to rebuild our country, every community looked out for one another and people stuck together even when they lived rough lives...today I barely even know the names of my neighbours and would be seen as creepy for even talking to them at all, my country is now as alien to me as mars...
>>
File: 145.jpg (47KB, 462x392px) Image search: [Google]
145.jpg
47KB, 462x392px
At least this author understands it's not happening in a vacuum. Give people a reason to work and they'll work. Take away every reasonable incentive and they'll opt out.
>>
>>36142424
how is it? your country will not get better if the bulk of your people leave it...look at all the men leaving syria for europe recently, why could they not have stayed and helped out their country instead/
>>
>>36142576
>leeching off who exactly?
People who are capable of having jobs (just like you!) and actually have them.

>britain worked post ww2 because everyone WAS special..they were needed to rebuild our country, every community looked out for one another and people stuck together even when they lived rough lives...today I barely even know the names of my neighbours and would be seen as creepy for even talking to them at all, my country is now as alien to me as mars...
Romanticized at best, and feeling alienated is not an excuse for being a leech.

>>36142533
Rome's internal rot and decay is more complicated than "the plebs didn't feel special"
>>
You used to be able to just mooch off benefits for years before anyone bothered to maybe check on why you were getting a check. Since the last financial crisis that shit don't fly anymore, atleast in my country. Unless you have some sort of diagnosis, your ass is gonna work whether you want to or not. So you can either work a full time job and get paid accordingly, or you can receive a meager benefit and still be sent out to work for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
>>
File: apuadventures.jpg (465KB, 1206x872px) Image search: [Google]
apuadventures.jpg
465KB, 1206x872px
>>36142267
I don't encourage suicide, I just understand it. If you read my post I actually presuppose that most people don't really want to kill themselves.
I think that drug scheduling, prescriptions and medical licensing are preposterous governmental overreach in any sort of model that values individual liberty; would you like to guess how I feel about restrictions against assisted suicide?
>>
>>36142652
again how am I leeching? If I died tomorrow would the country miraculously solve all its problems with the pittance I get given?..Your assuming that work means anything at all today..let me tell you something..your job is fucking useless unless you are an engineer, a doctor or some other specialist..cleaning jobs are done by immigrants, call centres are done in india, manufacturing in china etc etc..
>>
>>36142652
>People who are capable of having jobs (just like you!) and actually have them.

I don't think anyone here wants to work a shitty, soul killing job for 7-8$ an hour serving lattes to rich yuppies when they could stay at home and enjoy themselves for the same amount of money.

I love how you think you can convince people who have been bullied, abused, and shunned by society since they were teenagers to "suck it up" and go be a wage slave. No one here is going to serve those who abuse them. No-one here is going to listen to you.

Thank you for your tax dollars, wagie. :^)
>>
>>36142808
Clearly people find value in the work if they pay to have it done. And again, you are not owed the feeling of being special.

>>36142863
Not an argument. Nobody cares what you "want"

>>
>>36142958
>Not an argument. Nobody cares what you "want"

It is an argument, if society will not accommodate my needs to any extent at all, I refuse to participate.

They support my life because there is a welfare system that exists because if they don't the cities will burn down from all the angry niggers/NEETs who will go hungry.

I will not accept being taken advantage of or disrespected, not matter how much you try and subtly shill your point.
>>
>>36142958
Because we can and theres nothing u can do about it?
>>
>>36142227
The hell is "moral authority"?
I mean really, what the hell is it? A nonsense-word?
>>
>>36142958
I'm sure a rich snob like you was handed your money in life, or by talents you were born with.

Many people do not have such a luxury or luck. I'm not sure who you think you are, but no-one will tolerate being treated like shit. You are not convincing us to be your slaves.
>>
>>36142958
>Why should other people have to support your life?
"Should" is irrelevant. They do, and that's what matters.
>>
>>36143036
>>36143040
>>36143145

The entire chain was a response to this post: >>36141453
>right now the jewish dominated tory govenment is trying to kick everyone off benefits by putting them in 'work programmes'..basically I go every week or so to hear some smug 'asian' insinuate how useless I am for not having a job like he does

Have fun with the gravy train while it lasts, because you have no grounds to defend it.

>>36143102
Read a book.

>>36143120
If you are capable of posting on this site, you are capable of holding a job.
>>
Whats this thread about?
200 posts is a lot to read
>>
>>36143232
>If you are capable of posting on this site, you are capable of holding a job.

Lol doing what? There aren't a whole lot of listings for people paying for 4chan posts
>>
>>36143249
NEETs trying to defend their way of life, and why perfectly capable people are owed things.
>>
>>36143232
>Have fun with the gravy train while it lasts, because you have no grounds to defend it.
Do you honestly think policy is decided by rational debate? Lmao. Might makes right.

>Read a book.
Books are gay, fuck off nerd.
>>
>>36142197
>only retards "attempt" suicide, not that fucking hard; carbon monoxide filled room and while you're waiting if you want to be extra double sure pic related
My. Fucking BOI
>>
>>36143272
You are literate have the mental capacity to do basic tasks.

>There aren't a whole lot of listings for people paying for 4chan posts
Actually, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>36143277
No need to defend it, I already have it and you already pay for my shit. :^)
>>
>>36143277
Oh..

I am also NEET.
Am I tradsh?
>>
>>36143300
>Do you honestly think policy is decided by rational debate? Lmao. Might makes right.
Of course not. Policy is decided by tribal strength and appeals to empathy, you don't have much of either.

>Books are gay, fuck off nerd.
(^:
>>
30.5 years old

Have worked 3-4 months in my whole life in total.
I enjoy my welfare and having not obligations.
>>
>>36129980
aint nothing like playing games and drinking while doing chores around the house mowing the lawn, dishes,shoveling snow, laundry. I maybe a neet but im a useful neet who would rather work in my house for a pittance then go out and waste time for people who dont even give a shit about you.
>>
I would gladly work but there are no jobs in my country. I got nothing better but to play games.
>>
>>36143232
I've been on the gravy train for years, and my state is incredibly liberal.

It's not going away for me any time soon.

Get fucked.
>>
File: 14917731234582058475340.jpg (38KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
14917731234582058475340.jpg
38KB, 550x413px
Wow the debate in this thred is craaiizy.
And it isnt devicive between two parties initially.

Inredassting
>>
>it's an anon yells at neets to get a job episode

Why should we work? Why should we contribute to a society that doesn't care about us and humiliates and shames us just for existing.

You want me to live to work for the benefit of someone else just so I can be poor and then have to thank them for the opportunity?

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
File: 1468367303008.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468367303008.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>>36129980
Oh yeah sure it's literally all fun and games when you're 18-19-20 years old and are still stuck in "kid mode".

Then a decade passes you in the blink of an eye and you're the 30-something year old weird uncle who still lives at grandma & grandpa's house and has nothing to show for the last 10 years of his existence except a fat gut and a bald head and daydreams about being a rockstar.
>>
>>36143358
Here again

I don't play many computer games nowadays other than Quake.

If you have played a lot of games as a kid and teenager, chances are high you get bored of it eventually, because you have seen all games somewhen before.
>>
>too stupid to study
>too autistic and not social enough to get a job
im stuck in a hellhole
>>
>>36143613
It's tough love. Unless you're crippled or literally retarded, which you're not because you're able to use a computer and post full thoughts in English, your NEETbux are going to be taken sooner or later.
>>
File: 1442656012874.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1442656012874.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>36135077
women are the biggest meme in the planet
unless you alpha chad tyrone. You dont understand that looks matter it isnt even about the money and even if you have the money the looks matter shell bang the damn delivery guy. Modern females are a joke and you fell for it. the fact that you have to keep up some antics just so they dont get bored.... fuck out of here
>>
>>36143802
If you believe that, you are stupid.
>>
>>36143802

So you had to work for your money so you don't want anyone to have money that didn't work for it?
>>
Oh are they? Vidya ruined my life. I traded my irl friends for it. I enjoyed it for about 3 years, then figured out i need to get out of it, which i still didn't, and its been almost 10 years. Vidya now means just a way to pass time and talk to some online friends (who mean only a little to me). Getting a job was good for me, at least now i have some real people to socialise with, even though they are all 10, 20 or 30 y older (i'm 21).
>>
fags fags fags fags
>>
>>36143802
Call me when it happens.
In an education right now, but only because I like learning. And you can bet your ass I'll 'accidentally' totally mess it up once I have my certificate and go straight back to glorious neetdom with a smile on my face.
Fuck making money to impress women who would only sneer at me while I was broke and will do so again once I lose the job.
>>
File: pepe trump.jpg (79KB, 1023x724px) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump.jpg
79KB, 1023x724px
>>36143971
>>36144083

>political climates swinging back to the right
>social & economic conservatives would never take away free money from lazy welfare cucks

The best part is how it's the same people who push them to be elected.
>>
>>36143802
What if I've got a genuine autism diagnosis dating back 20 years?
>>
>>36144162
>Implying I live in Murrica

Kek
>>
>>36144162
Please let them try that in Yuropistan, I'll stock up on popcorn.
>>
Jesus Christ no wonder the U.K. is completely fucked.
>>
File: 1372022361876.png (90KB, 318x235px) Image search: [Google]
1372022361876.png
90KB, 318x235px
>>36135986
Preach brother, spot on. Wagecuck here, everyone is bluepilled to the max. Doesn't matter how fit you are or smart, you need to know the right people. Women get a free pass.
>>
>>36144236
I didn't say anything about America, that pepe picture was just an example, it's happpening all around the world.

>>36144320
Well keep an eye out on LePen in the French election.
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-04-01_23-53-42-000.jpg (324KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-04-01_23-53-42-000.jpg
324KB, 2560x1440px
>>36142360 what servers are you on?
>>
>>36139367

opposed to a slave of someone else's instincts?
>>
>>36144348
sample in america, can you read.
jesus christ 'your country' is fucked
>>
>>36144348
yes, it is.
and it has almost more gay percentile than USA.
>>
File: 1490311198309.jpg (292KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1490311198309.jpg
292KB, 2000x1333px
This is a very interesting thread. I have nothing g to contribute, but there is a girl in my lunch room wearing boat shoes and I'm hoping she shows her foot. So i'll post a picture of a foot, in the hope that someone in this thread may enjoy it.
>>
>>36129980
>Piss away trillions on endless war, handouts to Third Worlders, and bank bailouts
>Decide religious traditions are stupid, marriage is patriarchy and stable families are oppressive
>"wwwwoooooowwwwww why aren't people working, fucking bugged society mechanics thanks kojima"
>>
File: 1475448840978.jpg (7KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475448840978.jpg
7KB, 238x192px
>society has become a pluralistic bugman dystopia
>everyone is atomized
>leaders ushering in hoards of foreigners to replace us
>in order to get a decent paying job you have to go tens of thousands of dollars into debt
>alternatively you could spend your life doing body-breaking manual labor in a trade profession
>women being molded into hostile, anti-family serpents via academia and MSM
>hypergamy becoming norm, leaving entire swaths of men out of the dating circle
>people are still SOMEHOW surprised that men are beginning to give up on normie society
>>
>>36144636
>>36144162
The best part is how it's the same people who push them to be elected.
Indeed, I hope for it.
I won't work for society as it is. Throw the shitskins and their supporters out, make this a place worth actually living in and I might reconsider having a life.
>>
>>36145189
You have to remember, normalfags have a MUCH different mindset.
>>
File: f2df9_PhilipBUrnell-522886.jpg (19KB, 620x395px) Image search: [Google]
f2df9_PhilipBUrnell-522886.jpg
19KB, 620x395px
>>36145105
lol

>CUM ONN, BULLSHIT. MUH BUSINESS
>>
Thats what secularaization does to a society. Going back to stone age norms were only top alpha males can score and pushing the rest into a robot state.
>>
>>36145437
This. In a few years daily fights and assassinations will be the norm. Like in a fucking third world shithole
>>
>>36145533
In the 2020s terrorism in "First World" countries will be the norm and will be as accepted as public shootings and mass surveillance are now.
>>
>>36145342
Explain the difference, Im curious. Because sure as hell I've given up on understanding normies and their "values"
>>
>>36129980

I like how they show some bored office worker with a nice desk in one of the story's pics.

High school educated male workers aren't going to get those kinds of jobs.

They're going to be stuck lifting heavy things, scanning hundreds of items an hour, making hundreds of calls an hour in a cubicle farm, or outside in bad weather.

I'd rather stay home and pklay video games all day too. Blue collar work sucks and is usually underpaid unless you work in a union.
>>
>>36129980
I am about to quit my job so i can stay at home playing videogames instead of being ripped of and bullied. this is my thread!
>>
>>36145591
Lol it already is. We've had like 3 attacks in less than 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1475739863604.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1475739863604.png
287KB, 522x531px
>20 years old
>told through my entire life to do good in school
>school sucks, hate every single moment of it
>end school
>told to find a shitty job because I need to contribute to society and earn my own money
>try to find one
>only nigger-tier jobs left
>decide it is not worth it
>opt out of society
>NEET until something changes
>not happy
>think about how my life would be as a wagecuck
>get happier about my situation
>remain a worthless KHV NEET

Thanks government.
>>
>>36131762
Dude i know these guys. They kept me around so they had someone to bash on once in a while, fix their computers or do their homework.
You are better of finding people you actually want to talk to if any.
>>
>>36145610
It's entirely self-centered and I know that sounds ridiculous coming from the keys of a robot who spends most of his time alone. However, I am a wagecuck and wasn't always a loner, so I do know a thing or two about them.

What time normies spend around friends is almost solely for their own amusement, not out of a sense of duty or care. Their participation in the modern world is entirely for the purpose of keeping up their ego-feeding attention-and-cummies-fest. I know few people my age (early 20s) who aren't on Tinder. Most women aren't looking to settle down and although I think guys are more likely to, they've fallen victim to the domination of the libido just as the females have.

People in my position can clearly see this society doesn't have a future, it's beyond repair. I keep hearing fuckwads tell me to "learn coding" because I'm indecisive about what to do. They make the mistake of assuming this world is sustainable. They've forgotten their past, and therefore have no realistic grasp on the future. I'd be better off learning to identify plants, hunt, and work on vehicles than learn coding at this point.
>>
File: 1475671126685.jpg (18KB, 313x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475671126685.jpg
18KB, 313x240px
>>36132326
Becouse its a perfect excuse to call gamers pussys again.
>>
>"You should be like my exboy Tyrone"
>"..but you told me Tyrone is in jail for how he treated you"
>"EXACTLY!"
>>
>>36145894
Dude thats pretty much my conclusion. I can't believe how people have become utterly obsessed with sex. We are literally turning back into monkeys. Everything is about fucking. I mean I'm sure it was always about fucking but really, now it sounds all so damn unreal, I've given up on believing in true values like love and friendship. Its all about power and sex. I Would like to find a nice job to keep me occupied but everywhere I go I end up being ostracized and rejected, Whats the point anymore
>>
>>36145894
There's a funny saying I've heard.

>survivalists tend to not be very good at surviving

Eric Rudolp? Lived out of dumpsters.

All these redneck conspiritards? Living in poverty out in the sticks.

It's a miserable existence and society moves on. The modern American survivalist movement has been predicting collapse is just around the corner for almost 40 years now.
>>
>>36146133
Society moves on unless it suddenly just doesn't. Does it matter when cracks appeared?

And as we all prove, it is not like someone needs us. The opposite is stated to us again and again, so we'll do them all the favor and make ourself scarce.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (15KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
15KB, 229x246px
>>36146108

It's not about people becoming more obsessed with sex, it's about sex perpetually rising to the surface because it isn't at odds with anything else that's going on, e.g., Christianity. Today only power and sex are taken seriously and respected.
>>
>>36146133
>The modern American survivalist movement has been predicting collapse is just around the corner for almost 40 years now.
They've had good reason to, most people think a collapse is going to happen overnight, but it's almost always a long, miserable, drawn-out affair. Society as we know it has had several brushes with death in the past few decades though.

"Society" as it exists in the west today is an illusion really. There's nothing civilized about our society, it's just people pent up like animals, being fed distractions. People assume it's otherwise because we have fucking iPhones or some retarded shit like that. We have the illusion we're progressing because we got cool gadgets that the overwhelming majority of people couldn't replicate even if they tried. Everyone is escaping from reality in their own virtual worlds; ours is here.

Even though this mock-society will exist for some time to come, have no doubt that it is not in anyway worth preserving or participating in for any reason other than to escape it.
>>
File: givethismanahand.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
givethismanahand.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>36135986
bravo bravo! encore encore
>>
>>36132450
I though it was becouse of the gaziollion brown people that have been imported into the us and europe for the last 300 years by rich people that want workers that do any kind of shitty work and be grateful for it? Working in the west is getting less and less rewarding every year and we are still supposed to tell ourselfes
>>Well thats just how it is
>>its better then nothing
>>just look at the poor children in
FUCK THAT.
You want those deadend jobs? take em. Those unfaithful leeches we call modern woman? Let them suck you dry. Litterally and figuratively.
Knock yourself out.
>>
>>36132800
>>Why give a fuck if i dont get a fuck?
>>
>>36146253
So where do we go from there? I do I explain to my mum that even if I landed a job, I wouldn't be interested in finding a used up roastie to bring another human being into this miserabile existence? That I'm literally scared to ho outside at night because fucking savages are living in our cities; that all the good intentions of the world are nothing when the law of the stronger is what is surfacing in society, and I'm a fucking skelly with a dubious sexuality? I guess thats just the times preparing for a shift, and I am nothing more than a residual meat vessel thats not "right" enough to survive the times. I just wanted to make you happy mom, but you Would probably be happier without me around :(
>>
>>36146410
blame your white chads. they feel they are too smart to breed.
>>
>>36146555

Have you considered being less of a fag?
>>
>>36134360
Screw walking around at night, that is when real nigga shit happens.
>>
>>36129980
if i didn't have to work I would definitely spend a lot of time playing video games, not going to lie
I would need to do other shit too like lift and practice parkour but vidya would be majority time
>>
>>36138520
I honestly can't see the reason to do a """""trade""""", in my country tradies are fucking almost always the worst kind of people, ugly unintelligent subhuman scammers, who get overpaid for the little work they do.

They also just go on and on about MUH UNIONS
>>
>>36146590
Yeah, it didnt work apparently
>>
>>36146410
I blame men, at the end of the day.

I was watching some footage of a bunch of people in Belgrade, Serbia protesting corruption in government. Thousands of fuckers out there because they felt wronged and manipulated. Where do you see that here in America?

It goes back to what I was saying, everyone is focused on themselves. "I don't care as long as you aren't hurting anyone" is the motto of the western man in 2017. We're all a bunch of effeminate bitch boys too lazy to do anything about our issues. It's why our women have fallen victim to feminism. It's why homosexuals and trannies are idolized in media and government and no one wants to speak up besides some cooky evangelicals.

Look at countries like Serbia, where men are still in tune with what it means to be a man. There's no hoards of pussy-hat wearing women marching in the streets, their state houses aren't being lit up with rainbow colors to celebrate LGBT "rights". When these people are wronged, they get angry. They don't just go back to playing vidya, watching porn, or chugging cheap beer while watching sports. When men become weak and effeminate, societies collapse. Patriarchy is the way of nature for mankind.
>>
I have partycipated in this thread.
What is the actual purposes of this thread?
Just talk?

Is someone going to act on their words?
>>
>>36146350
>There's nothing civilized about our society

You could say that about any society since the beginning of time.

I agree that technology keeps the lid on a lot of issues, but history shows things rarely if ever come crashing down the way survivalists think they will.

If anything, history shows being a well connected part of the community is essential to surviving. Isolating yourself in your home or a small farm is a surefire way to get killed fast if SHTF.
>>
>>36146751
As much as it pains me to say this, that isn't quite fully true, especially for places like Serbia. There is still a strong sense of things you're talking about there but it's starting to become eroded from all of the bullshit of the West. The only 2 countries that I can think of off the top of my head that are legitimately resisting becoming some western degenerate rip off are Hungary and Poland, maybe Russia as well in certain places. As for the West itself, I don't think it'll just fully collapse, but rather have a bunch of countries just turn into third world shitholes.
>>
>>36134520
if you value anything you do in your freetime wageslavery is going to take it from you one way or the other.
I met so many talented and passionated people that threw themselfes into deadend jobs and wasted themselfes on filling up shelves and stacking pallets its insane.
But people seem to realise slowly what is going on. Just dont expect the media or the governent to be on our side. They will keep telling us how useless we are and that we are a burden that should be burned like cinder.
But it wont matter what they say or do.
The fire is fading.
>>
>>36146815
>You could say that about any society since the beginning of time.
You could but it wouldn't be nearly as meaningful in some cases.

People have always been fucked but what distinguishes the golden ages from the times of chaos and despair are the ideals which are held to live up to and the cultural products of the time.

We have no higher ideals worth holding, no defining culture, and where culture once had a place now exists abominations that our ancestors couldn't even dream of.

>but history shows things rarely if ever come crashing down the way survivalists think they will.
I don't disagree with that assessment, I'm just saying that we deserve it.

>If anything, history shows being a well connected part of the community is essential to surviving
don't disagree here either, hence why you should only be part of modern society in so much as you're accumulating the means (financial, familial, etc.) to leave it and live a good life in a better community.
>>
>be me in nyc
>27 years old
>$3200/mo after taxes (almost half of my paycheck is removed due to taxes and the privilege of being a white working single male)
>try to take care of myself so I'm not a obese peice of shit
>on Sundays I go for walks in central park, loiter around with a coffee in hand throughout midtown
>zero girls approach me
>zero girls look at me
>zero girls give any kind of signal of interest
>go back to playing video games Monday through Saturday after work
>family asks me why I'm not dating
>friends back in PA ask me why I'm not dating
>answer is always the same "its not that I don't look. Its that they aren't interested"
>complete bafflement ensues

I just play the video games with my bros because its a hell of a lot more fun and frankly I just feel like I'm actually getting somewhere compared to trying to look for a girl.
>>
File: 1490672893728.gif (1019KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490672893728.gif
1019KB, 450x360px
>get open source software development job
>work from home 100% of the time

Awesome salary, and no Mr Shekelburg watching over my shoulder, no corporate Internet filters, can structure my time however I wish

I can jack off and complete my work for the day in an hour or two.

Truly I live in the best of times. They don't care if you have a degree either, just go to /g/ and learn to code some shit and later on try to get involved in an open source project. Or better yet just make your own.
>>
>>36147105
Sounds nice anon. I work commercial HVAC and so far it's a pretty nice gig. Might even start a business one day, but I'm not sure if I'm the right material for that.
>>
>>36147064
You sound like fucking Elliot Rodgers man.

How the hell did you figure out how to get a $70,000/year job if you can't even figure out you have to approach and reach out to women in order to date? What do you do? Something tech related? Probably not sales, right?

In this society you're the one that is going to have to do that.
>>
>>36145821
Whu u live?
How money?
>>
>>36135141
Nope. The suits have no love lost on us.
Once we have nothing to spend anymore they will leave. They will build their factorys far away from all those people and the familiys they fucked over for generations. Politic will be nothing more then talkshows. The goverment will be done by rich folks that bought their position in some way so they can push their agendas. And people will suffer under the rule of these madman all while telling themselves its just the way things are around here that they cannot change anything and that we are the dead.
>>
>>36147193
>How the hell did you figure out how to get a $70,000/year job
Because I sized up the rigged system we have, when I was in High school and looked for what people where not doing. Could have become a civil engineer, but there are a million of those. instead, I asked, who gives the Civil engineer the data to begin design work off of. and so Land Surveying became my profession.

>can't even figure out you have to approach and reach out to women in order to date?
High school was 75% male
College was 90% male
place of employment? pretty much all male
Pretty much comes down to a lack of experience I suppose

at this point I am probably half at fault but honest I'm well aware of the fact that I can go to a club, get a girl drunk and fuck her every night of the week. The problem is, who the fuck wants to date that.
>>
File: Think about it.jpg (25KB, 520x372px) Image search: [Google]
Think about it.jpg
25KB, 520x372px
Just remember guys that thr behavioral sink is real and a signal that overpopulation has multiple variables to it than just food and space. The arguement that immogrants fix some sort of labor shortage is ridiculous since a small labor shortage is healthy and raises the labor demand making everything in favor of workers.
>>36145189
You pretty much summed it up.
>>
>>36138520
>Trucking, HVAC, plumbing, electrician, carpenting, construction, programming, automotive technicia, etc, are all in very high demand now and employers will quite literally suck your dick for you to work for them with "sign-on bonuses"; essentially them paying you just to accept the job offer.

A few things to be aware of, though. First, many trades are cyclical. During a boom in the building cycle, all the construction trades will do very well, as demand rises much faster than the supply of skilled tradespeople. But they will also do very poorly during building busts. We are currently in an upswing.

You also have to be willing and able to move where the work is. Nation-wide swings are infrequent, but small-scale booms and busts are always happening locally. A major mistake is spending up to your earnings potential during good times, anchoring yourself down with wife and kids, then getting screwed when a downturn happens.

The other is the special case of Trucking. We are not yet at the point where self-driving trucks are ready to hit the road, but at some point there will be a gradual transition. The number of potentially displaced workers will be enormous.
>>
>>36132326
Because men build society and whores know this.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (17KB, 201x280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
17KB, 201x280px
>>36147322
where did people get the silly idea that the government needs most of them alive?
>>
>>36147303
>Whu u live
Where I live? The sad excuse of a country, Sweden.
>How money?
How I get money? I leech on my parents and I also have some money saved up for when I want to buy stuff. I also live a very cheap life so I'm not costly. When I can I might work for two weeks and feel like I'm in hell but then I'll have money that I can be sure to spend whenever I want something, which is rare since I'm very cheap.
>>
>>36147725
Logistics. Its easier to keep the armed part of a country fed so they have a motivation to shot at troublemakers if need be then organizing and cleaning up after a genocide.
>>
What's the point of working your entire life if you'll never have a nice wife and family to do it for?

People like me never had a chance. I will never have a girlfriend. It's not possible.

Back in the day, guys like me had to suck it up and deal with it, or die. Nowadays, there are too many cool alternatives, like video games and porn.
>>
>ITT: victim complex general

There's nothing wrong with doing what you want, even if that is spending your free time playing video games. However, you there is plenty wrong by being ashamed in what you do and blaming others for it.

It's not men's fault, or women, or technology, or society. It's just you. If you feel you aren't performing at the level you should, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Of course, these words will fall on deaf ears, and you kids will go back to your usual "woe is me" threads about chad, staceys, alphas, betas, mbti, asians, etc.

I'm disappointed in you guys.
>>
File: 1472422682938.jpg (928KB, 3200x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1472422682938.jpg
928KB, 3200x1788px
>>36148073
This. If i ever had kids i would do anything to ensure it had better chances then i did.

But that is probably just another faggy ass fantasy i have like finding a woman that actually cares about me and i can care for.
>>
>>36148175
We have been disappointed at by professionals, we aren't worried.
>>
>>36148175
The stuff about society being awful is all correct though. Many people feel this way. Most of us don't just check out and stay at home but there is a general rot happening to us slowly but surely.
>>
>>36148175
>>suck it up son!
Sorry. After you realise that people fuck you over just for the sake of fucking you over since preschool you stop playing seriously becouse the game feels rigged.
And it happens right now too.
How can you be dissapointed by a bunch of anonymous strangers? YOU CANNOT. Becouse any kind of expectation you might have is wasted here and you know that.
The only reason you wrote that sentence is to make it look like you are talking down on someone.
>>
>>36148175
>victim complex

bitch my life is relatively "normie" if you just looked at my education, career, and relationship history. You don't have to be some bitter loner to recognize that society is fucked.
>>
>>36148562
I have several young relatives that all have this mindset. Everytime we meet, I spend hours trying to understand why they think giving up is acceptable. They always respond with the same garbage I see in this thread. It is painful because I remember when they were kids. They were happy, ambitious, and full of life. Now, they seem like there on death row or something, just waiting to die.

>>36148620
>How can you be dissapointed by a bunch of anonymous strangers? YOU CANNOT. Becouse any kind of expectation you might have is wasted here and you know that.

You're not dead yet. It isn't over for you. There's still time for you to change.

>The only reason you wrote that sentence is to make it look like you are talking down on someone.

Don't be so emotional my friend. That wasn't the purpose of my post. If you felt that you, you need to learn how to stop caring about other people's opinions.
>>
>>36148878
You need to have or at least see a decent chance of getting something to give it up. Both are not the case.
>>
>>36145894

If you learn coding just learn practical stuff.
C, then C++. It's all you will ever need.

Avoid the bullshit "disruptive IoT web-based cloud-based app" that gets peddled in the maker communities by people who flunked out of STEM.

If society collapses it's not like computers or technology will suddenly disappear. If anything, whomever can hold onto the best the technology and still be able to utilize it, will have the greatest advantages.
>>
File: 1448168129575.png (256KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
1448168129575.png
256KB, 636x708px
>>36132058
I hope I get to see billions die before I'm swept up in the storm too.
>>
>>36129980
I don't play video games, but I have avoidant personality disorder (along with other personality problems like bipolar disorder). It's made holding relationships and jobs impossible.
>>
>>36148878
I feel like it's just a way depression manifests itself. I know the feeling of hating yourself so much, feeling like life is pointless, the feeling of alienation and shame. I actually see where they're coming from. I don't condone it and would hate if I had a kid like that (especially in the US where they're less likely to be able to get government benefits) but I can see how it happens. I have a cousin thats a 26 y/o neet.
>>
>>36136566

Cardio is the most painful way to exercise other than just fighting

Lifting weights is insanely pleasurable and you can really pace yourself while doing it

I had the best aesthetics when i just lifted weights, but my heart health sucked ass, cardio is insanely superior if you want to be actually healthy or do sports

In my case, i hate running for long, i prefer busting my ass for 15 minutes with burpees with short rest intervals and be done with it, you will feel like ass for like 15 min afterwards but you will save a lot of time and still get the benefits of heart performance

I had the best body when i just lifted weights and trained really easy going at my own pace, i had the best performance busting my ass with cardio and losing a lot of muscle/looking ripped and being fast
>>
>>36132058
>>36132089
>>36132140
>>36149028
I don't think we'll ever get this lucky. It seems inevitable, but somehow the rich kikes and goyim just keep this shit show spinning and somehow getting worse every single fucking year.
>>
>>36148175
Individual methods are not able to solve systemic problems.
>>
File: samm.jpg (112KB, 819x713px) Image search: [Google]
samm.jpg
112KB, 819x713px
>>36148878
>They were happy, ambitious, and full of life. Now, they seem like there on death row or something, just waiting to die.

yeah it's called not being an oblivious kid anymore and waking up to reality. It's not a fucking "mindset".
>>
>>36147064
Fuck dude, NYC probably has the highest concentration of finance/tech/business Chads ever, I don't envy you. Gotta be hard to stand out
>>
File: NEETHELMETRARE.jpg (85KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETHELMETRARE.jpg
85KB, 409x409px
Working is a waste of time. Thank god I was born in an enlightened era where NEET scholars exposed the working meme.
>>
If I can't get a qt virgin wife, what's the fucking point of spending shit on anything besides drugs, booze, guns and videogames?
>>
>turn work into feminine office gossip claptrap

>Deamonize men for existing
>Praise women in STEM subjects

Men give up. Surprise.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 368x657px
>lets make a dedicated effort to make young white men feel inadequate and depressed in everyday life
>responsible for slavery
>responsible for racism
>responsible for rape/abuse
>responsible for war
>responsible for crime

>lets make a dedicated effort to make young white men be unemployable/unemployed
>no uni/college help
>take any race/gender over them into a job first
>quotas to force them into not having a job
>able to be blame for any sort of misconduct at the drop of a hat

>w-wait, why don't they want to be a part of society any more? whats wrong with them?

This stuff really gets me. Its as though people can't understand that what they say and do has direct consequences.
I am in no way MGTOW, or whatever bullshit acronim now stands for bitch about women in public, but I don't want to be a part of anything any more. I go to uni because it is free in my country, and other than that I just do sports and video games.
I have no friends, I have no partners, I just have sports, pets, and video games.
They have done this to us lads, and I say, fuck it, lets see how the world does without all of us.

I hope white women like chinese men.
>>
>>36150126
Women will destroy civilization before they admit this is their fault
>>
>>36135465
fuck you stupid mofo
>>
>>36129980
Yep us young men staying home definitely look like this guy to.

Fucking normals....
>>
>>36150440
It's true, when America is gone you don't think assholes like the Chinese and Iranians won't fuck over their neighbors? Top lel
>>
>>36150460

Every article I've seen about this has had some good looking dude with some caption along the lines of "all these guys care about is video games and casual sex." No one realizes dudes like us even exist until an Elliot type starts shooting people. In one of the therapist threads on here I saw someone say that no one really gives a shit about what you think or helping you out until you establish that you're dangerous, and I'm starting to think that might not be far from the truth.
>>
>>36147064
I live in NYC. You must be joking, nobody wants to get approached outside. I'm small and petite and if someone approached me outside I would get extremely nervous no matter what they looked like because honestly why would they stop. People walk around with straight faces and headphones, sunglasses.

The most you get approached for are directions.

Go to social events to find people. Make friends with other men, ask questions with someone at a store (not clothing).
I receive people better in those types of settings rather than outside.

Also describe what you look like, some people look friendlier or more approachable.
>>
File: 1325962251912.jpg (106KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1325962251912.jpg
106KB, 396x385px
>>36149736
thank you brobot, but that's not the issue at all. NYC actually is majority female especially in the 18-34 age range. The city actually lacks males.

if you have ever looked up what happens on a gender in-balanced college campus, the normal situation is that the males get the power of the dating world.

However, in NYC, thanks to feminism and Disney Princess syndrome, they are completely blind to every male not wearing a thousand dollar suit, 6 figure salary and a CEO. Only a handful realize the situation and try to settle down as fast as possible. Which has its own scary problems. Like crazy girls trying to get preggo when you just met.

The exception to this being that blacks still fuck each other like animals. but that's a totally different issue.
>>
>>36150701
>In one of the therapist threads on here I saw someone say that no one really gives a shit about what you think or helping you out until you establish that you're dangerous

Or unless you pay them
>>
>>36150752
Lmao I love cities where the women go crazy and turn into cunt queens.

Nothing says your civilization is dieing quite like a city filled with bitches.
>>
>>36150842

The guy was talking about paid therapists. Makes sense, there's going to be a much more vested interest in keeping someone from lashing out and hurting others than there would be in a more mild mannered dude that's harmless outside of being a suicide risk.
>>
>>36131411
pretty much this. every time I leave the house I end up sperging out all over the place or spilling my spaghetti on some random qt. by the end of the day I always feel like killing myself for being such a worthless autist.
>>
If a man were to say, "A woman ought to treat her man as a God"

You'd instantly get called out for what you are, an egotistical tool.

But then women go on saying, "A man should treat her woman as a Goddess."

Totally respectable, how lucky you are to be graced with her existence, you know she could pass over a hundred men but chose you so show some thankfulness, but really you should respect every woman that way because every woman is a goddess.

What a load of shit.
>>
>>36150724
5'11
200 lbs fit
red hair a little more then 5oclock shadow beard
told I have a great smile 1-2 times a day by older African american women (not joking, its kind of creepy)
generally wearing a graphic t-shirt.

>social event
you know... I use to think this was a great idea, then I sat in SoHo for a month, and learned just how fake people are, those events seem to me are are little more then glorified photo-ops of people making fake faces. Unless you have some suggestions?
I did the 10k run in central park today, because one of the partners hosting the race is a client.

>make friends with other men
ya, that's my drinking buddies. got those.... lots of those

>ask questions with someone at a store
completely not me. I do research online before I order something online. or go to pick it up from a store. This concept seems very silly to me.
>>
>>36151193
Women are princesses anon don't you know?
>>
Now THIS IS a good r9k thread
>>
>>36150752

>Only a handful realize the situation and try to settle down as fast as possible. Which has its own scary problems. Like crazy girls trying to get preggo when you just met.

And the ones that don't, end up as 30+ something single pet-moms who are desperately looking to get hitched before their ovaries start pumping out retarded babies.
>>
>>36151267
Agreed and the number of replies proves it.
>>36151193
The way I see it this is mostly expected of beta men. These same women want to be mistreated by Chad. Women always say one thing but mean something else. They don't outright want to say we want most other men to but the hot ones to treat us like goddesses because then they would lose their power over men if they did that.
>>
>>36137565
Post pics qt.

Originally original.
>>
>>36148308
Muh lady

Women don't want to be ladies anymore, hadn't you noticed?
>>
>>36151250
Maybe try to find exhibitions, I know a friend of mine went to some laser show, then some samsung 837, jacob javits center. Doing runs is a great way to meet others. When I say make friends with other men I mean for them to introduce you to women or be your wingman.

I understand that you aren't a time waster, you skip the mundanities with surety and observation. However these are not traits most people presumably female have. You need to condescend to that of the women you meet. Be relatable , but better than her while not outwardly criticizing her shortcomings. This way she isn't going to be embarrassed and never speak to you again.

If you see something you researched before hand and a woman is standing next to it, "these xs are so good" or "my friend/exgf loves these i dont even know why never had em (fib)" or even subtly comment on your health or fitness.

Know some news know some trends, start out relatable then get specific. I've honestly had random people start talking to me about things in stores, or sometimes I just ask "hey does this taste good"

You seem to believe you're attractive so if you judt throw out a simple question snd a smile should get your foot in the door for anything, books food movies. If she responds, smiles or continues the conversation you're set, GET HER NUMBER AT THE END. If she doesn't give it up after a few laughs on to the next one.
>>
>>36148175
>I'm disappointed in you guys.

Do you know how much you sound like a woman? I see that sentence and the first thing I can think of is "woman", the typing style screams it.
>>
>>36151820

They do when they're over the bar scene and don't feel like going to the gym anymore :^)
>>
>>36146693
>They also just go on and on about MUH UNIONS

>Being a dumb enough faggot that you are against workers organizing against the greedy corporate elite who seek to exploit them.

You need a bullet to the head, cuckboi.
>>
I'm 26. I work 30 - 35 hours a week, pull $1500 - $2000 a month. I dropped out of college, I just don't want to pick a "career". I can't see myself working that hard and killing myself, for what? I have no wife/gf (ever), no friends, nothing. It would be cool to move out and drive a nicer car, other than that.......no thanks.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
>>36147064
>be me in nyc
>27 years old
>$3200/mo after taxes (almost half of my paycheck is removed due to taxes and the privilege of being a white working single male)

Shut up you spoiled rotten rich brat boy. You are not allowed to post here if you make that much money. Your problems mean nothing compared to ours, in fact they don't even exist.

No one pities rich faggots like you.
>>
>>36152147
$3200 a month after tax is barely middle class in a normal city. In NYC you'd be lower-middle at best.
>>
>>36148175
>However, you there is plenty wrong by being ashamed in what you do and blaming others for it.

What if my problems are caused by other people? Fuck off.

>Of course, these words will fall on deaf ears, and you kids will go back to your usual "woe is me" threads about chad, staceys, alphas, betas, mbti, asians, etc.

We will until you come up with a competent argument or solution. Until then you are wasting your breath.

>I'm disappointed in you guys.

Noone cares what you think, fuck off.
>>
File: 1447518549075.gif (460KB, 255x192px) Image search: [Google]
1447518549075.gif
460KB, 255x192px
>>36151954
>non-virgin
>lady
Now that's what I call top kek.
>>
>>36152188
Compared to how me and other robots live that's still golden. I'd be lucky if I ever made 50k.
>>
>>36135986
Wtf I love NEET now
>>
File: ig1.gif (974KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ig1.gif
974KB, 320x240px
>>36129980
>play vidya all day between shitposting and jacking off
oh yeah, it's paradise and I am happy all the time
>>
File: balkan&yovo.jpg (102KB, 695x948px) Image search: [Google]
balkan&yovo.jpg
102KB, 695x948px
>>36129980
Early 30's here, I take a break here and there by going to see a movie or the library to read.
>>
File: woman_woman_never_changes (1).jpg (76KB, 622x297px) Image search: [Google]
woman_woman_never_changes (1).jpg
76KB, 622x297px
>>36151906
Yeah, >>36148175 was definitely written by a woman. I've thought about it hard and can confirm.
I love this thread. I haven't spoken to a succubus in a non-professional manner in months (besides my mother) and it feels great.
I joined a weekly golf outing, I picked up a new hobby and I've had lots of time for masturbating, vidya and virtual hugboxes.
Roasties are weak investments.
>>
>>36153338
Good on you man, I feel happy for you.
Sounds like a comfy existence.
>>
>>36151906
>Do you know how much you sound like a woman? I see that sentence and the first thing I can think of is "woman", the typing style screams it.

I missed this reply. You manage to get upset over text on screen. Your level of sensitivity is very feminine my friend. If no one has told you yet, let me be the first: you lack to aptitude to determine gender based on a six word sentence.

>>36153338
Your casual use of "succubus" and "roasties" indicates adolescence. You even referred to your own mother as a succubus. There's a line my friend and you didn't just cross it; you leaped over it. Seek help.

Does no one want to be a man anymore? Have males just given up?
>>
>>36154305

>I missed this reply. You manage to get upset over text on screen. Your level of sensitivity is very feminine my friend. If no one has told you yet, let me be the first: you lack to aptitude to determine gender based on a six word sentence.

I wasn't upset though, I was just saying you type like a woman. I don't need an aptitude test to smell the pussy lips tapping against your keyboard.
>>
>>36135117
hiki/neet is a lifestyle, not a title or occupation
>>
>>36154408
How can one type like a woman?

>smell the pussy lips tapping
Have you no class at all?

ffs /r9k/; this board used to have potential. Now it's grown stagnant. You guys really have to get out and away. Add this site to your hosts file, use URL filtering on your router, cut the power in your house. Whatever it takes to escape this place.
>>
>>36129980
Society and western women shits on the average male.
>Hurr why aren't they contributing to a society that threw them out and giving time and money used up whores.
>>
I see this shit on Facebook. Many people are seeing the bullshit of working 20 years and then retiring. Who the fuck wants to throw their life away working 9 to 5 at some shit fest to just enjoy weekends? People decide to say fuck it.
>>
File: jejinokra.png (97KB, 1092x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jejinokra.png
97KB, 1092x1080px
>>36154765
>being this assmad

>being this original
>>
File: 1473260446123.jpg (335KB, 1293x883px) Image search: [Google]
1473260446123.jpg
335KB, 1293x883px
>birth rate continues to slowly fall as men opt out

If cloning doesn't happen soon, we could be fucked.
>>
File: 1401245618393.png (433KB, 560x3568px) Image search: [Google]
1401245618393.png
433KB, 560x3568px
>>36154305
>Does no one want to be a man anymore? Have males just given up?
My first post ITT.

The only things that make you a man are your chromosomes and the dick hanging between your legs. Anybody who says otherwise mostly say this to get what they want from you and exploit you.

"Be a man! Do this thing I want you to do! What? You aren't man enough to do/think how I want you to?". It is an appeal to pride that you shouldn't fall for, robots.
>>
>>36154888
But shitskins and Asians got you covered bro

Hope you are ready for a future like blade runner, only with more shitskins
>>
>>36154305
>seek help
>man up
how mad?
>>
>>36154915
Do you really believe that with the whites gone, that Asians will have any tolerance for brownies whatsoever? They'll be enslaved if they aren't genocided outright.
>>
>>36138874
What about community college.
Also, I will transfer to a more expensive college, 6000 a year I reckon.
And I assume I will do 2 years, so 12000 debt, is that too much?
>>
>>36138547
Really great way to put it.
>>
>>36154945
Yeah I suppose you're right actually.

People don't realise just how fucking tolerant the west is with other culture's shite compared with said cultures.
>>
>>36131531
>>Treat guy like disposable shit

This has happened since forever.
>>
>>36154305
>my friend
>let me be your first
>seek help
roachie detected
>>
>>36133484
I get extra schizo bennies and my own place it is very comfy and I eat very well. Whole foods and shit and I only eat meat/dairy if its takeaway or a restaurant, basically when im not making the food.
>>
Because for the average guy his average female counterpart is out having as much sex as she wants, engaging in pure hedonism and exploring herself while the average guy would be very lucky to experience even 1/1000th of the attention, experiences and opportunity.

Then at some point they are supposed to "settle down", for him with basically a used up whore who sees him as a human ATM and as less than the other guys she had sex with before.

Why waste your time in a job if there is only a minute chance of finding of a worthy female partner? To move out alone? Money doesn't make you happy, we all know that. May as well just stay home, enjoy yourself and not stress yourself out for nothing.

Unlike say decades ago where women were actually expected to be somewhat chaste before marriage. I'm not saying casual sex didn't happen before, but there are statistics that show women have many more partners these days.

Why wouldn't they be having more casual sex when they can tap a piece of glass in their hand and have a chad show up at their door in a matter of hours?

At least men had a much higher chance of finding a decent wife and mother for his children some time ago. Not some used up whore who took 20 dicks and thinks she's a princess because hundreds of guys on some app wanted to use her as a cocksleeve.

Just imagine the differences between the way they view sex. For the guy it's this rare thing that he is lucky to get and spends a hell of a lot of time thinking about. He probably wouldn't have had very many partners at all and the truly bluepilled ones would be grateful that this female is letting them have sex. Not just sex with her, but sex. Then to the female, she sees it as some meaningless, extremely easy to acquire thing that where she will constantly compare the average partner to chad and never be satisfied in the way that chad did. It will make her miserable that she couldn't get a chad bf.
>>
>>36135986
capped for motivation
>>
>GENDER PLAYS NO ROLE IN VIDEO GAME TALENT
lmao
>>
>>36155038
Men were disposable throughout all the ages but also held all the power. Now men are disposable AND hold very little if no power. That's why a lot are checking out.
>>
File: 1487664023735.jpg (810KB, 3500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487664023735.jpg
810KB, 3500x2000px
>>36129980
>Internet connection
>Computer
>Bed
Dont need anything else.

I would like a job so i can stop being a burden on my parents though
>>
>>36154731
hiki neet literally means you are a recluse hermit that doesn't work or study you fucking normie.

it's never meant anything else you stupid faggot
>>
>>36155483

Autism.

Money does buy happiness. It's better to cry in a BMW with 1,000,000+ in the bank than be a complete NEET shut in whose only skill is scribbling their name in crayon. Sorry that you fell for the Disney tier memes.
>>
>>36155811
>It's better to cry in a BMW

Tell that to Elliot Rodger
>>
>>36154731
>i have a gf but im still a robot
Literally fucking low IQ
Kill yourself and never post on 4chan again
>>
>>36129980
There are safe spaces like r9k that allow men to feel okay with not having a job. People here will only enable people to quit their jobs only to laugh at them once they hit rock bottom.
>>
>>36155550
It's hilariously easy to poke holes in most "studies" and "experiments". Almost feels like I could make some good money doing it. Alas I skipped Debate Club so my input is worthless.
>>
>>36151906
>>36153338
Either a woman or a troll who has learned the feminine style.
>>
>>36137565
Geez,normies are pieces of shit.
>>
>>36135141
You honestly believe liberals are gonna just give white men handouts? Youre fucking insane.
>>
Neet for 10 + years now, even doing the fake job thing to keep parents of my back.
>>
Can I get some good meme images summing up why men check out of society? I understand it but just struggle to explain it.
>>
File: 1460999960973.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
1460999960973.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>36157856
I actually haven't got many saved but I'll dump a few
>>
File: who gives le fuck.png (69KB, 493x766px) Image search: [Google]
who gives le fuck.png
69KB, 493x766px
>>36157856
This one has a frog
>>
>>36157929
>making him black
the knife cuts deep
>>
File: 1450200046060.jpg (183KB, 1100x971px) Image search: [Google]
1450200046060.jpg
183KB, 1100x971px
>>36157856
This one is an amusing edit
>>
File: 1460986283744.jpg (129KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460986283744.jpg
129KB, 855x960px
>>36157953
My favourite part of that one is how he starts off poking his head in off-screen.
>>
File: Neet1213143.jpg (155KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
Neet1213143.jpg
155KB, 720x764px
>>36157856
here have this one, an oldie.
>>
>>36158001
>>36157946
I wish I could get a feminists genuine reaction to stuff like this.
>>
File: 1467811541619.jpg (311KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467811541619.jpg
311KB, 923x1600px
Some of these more belong in the women hate thread, but I think there's also a strong link between men realising they will never have that loving relationship society promised them, and dropping out.
>>
File: 1440250780980.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1440250780980.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
Got to think of shit to write to avoid the robot
>>
>>36146133
Maybe you cant survive but I will...Ill fuck you all over for food.
>>
File: 2dbJA9e.jpg (761KB, 3558x4255px) Image search: [Google]
2dbJA9e.jpg
761KB, 3558x4255px
Men are discriminated against by the popular assumption that any (unattractive) man is a "creep", regardless of how innocuous his activities actually are.
>>
File: supreme gentleman theory.png (149KB, 410x313px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman theory.png
149KB, 410x313px
"If they aren't fucking us, who are they fucking?"
>>
>>36158001
Women also get so asshurt about their cuntflaps but won't hesitate to make fun of a man's penis size.
>>
>>36158111
You guys ever think there are a lot more male virgins out there then how many they say there are?

I think at the very least there is definitely a lot more men out there getting very little sex even if they aren't virgins. The whole perception women have on men is only based around very few because chad gets to fuck all the girls. Meanwhile women will avoid anyone less like the plague.

That image is very damn true but women will not even want to hear the truth because it pisses them off how vapid they really are.
>>
>>36148175
Yeah all my friends and exs fucking me over was my fault.
I should just drink and dance like I used to.
Even since I started chasing girls it made me not like them at all for their actions.
Fuck everyone, collect guns and stack money.
>>
>>36158175
Women are one of the main forces behind the decline of the West and it fucking pisses them off to be reminded.
>>
>>36155758
men hold all the power. i think blue pillers and red pillers agree that the relationship between women and man is a trading of sex for commitment. man wants sex, which woman provides, and woman wants the man to commit to her.

from a social perspective, male commitment is more valuable than sexual intercourse with a woman, because it carries with it many positive externalities, many of which are foundation blocks for society.
>>
>>36149858
This, give a man a virgin and a family and he will defend his like a spartan.
Give a man nothing he lives in a barrel wacking it and telling Alexander the great to fuck off.
>>
It's really no surprise.

Especially recently we've had a lot of good games being made over the last few years.

It's only April and we've already had Zelda, HZD, Nier Automata, P5, this year. I think we're in the golden age
>>
>>36158175
>The whole perception women have on men is only based around very few because chad gets to fuck all the girls.

holy kek is this accurate. roasties become insanely mentally damaged after sleeping with too many men (i.e. chads). they unironically start thinking all guys are cheaters who always have multiple fuck buddies. this is literally where all that 'men are pigs' stuff comes from. roasties who have been used up by a few too many chads and essentially become permanently mentally ill.
>>
>>36132545
>i could never see myself working my ass off, for a future familiy

Spoken like a true teenager. See you in 5 years, future cuckold.
>>
>>36158308
They really have no idea what it's like to be male. That one lady, Norah Vincent I think, lived as a man for a few weeks and concluded males get treated like shot while females have an easier life.
>>
>>36155483
FUCK WOMEN IM A MERCENARY NOT A FUCKING PET TO WOMEN
I AM BEOWULF SON OF NO MAN
>>
>>36129980

The problem transcends dating and gender relations- People these days are literally mass processed. From school to college and work, you get in, study/work, get out, repeat...

Soft skills are not existent. People dont know how to interact with one another.
>>
>>36158175
im undercover, but i guess people do know...
>>
>>36158361
This is an important part of it imo, but would you REALLY want the modern schoolsystem, as centered on putting the needs of the corporations first as it is, to teach them how to meet/trat people/be friends/fug?
>>
End of the day there are just too many fucking people.
God fucked up, or he should start the apocalypse within 10 years in that case im cool with the fucker
>>
>>36157457

The anon in pic related knows his shit. The appeal to group consensus/what the cool kids like shit sticks out to me like a sore thumb now, and it's made me realize it composes about 95% of womens arguments when it comes to any gender issue.
>>
I love these threads so much. 90% is NEETs talking about how miserable they are and how they want to kill themselves, yet they all seem to think they're superior and enlightened because they dont "work for sheckelberg."

Yeah, you guys are right. Being miserable for thirty years and then killing yourself is sooooo much better than being a normie ""cuck"" because they have to go to work.
>>
>>36159262
>stop being miserable your own way and complain about it, be miserable the way we tell to be and then go defend it

Hush back to your cubicle.
>>
>>36159262
fuck off goldstein
we're crashing this economy with no survivors
>>
>>36159991
>>36160155
This is exactly what I mean. You cant accept the fact that there are well adjusted people whose lives don't revolve around "making money for goldberg/stein"

Yeah, it's not ideal. A lot of people (but not as many as you act like) get taken advantage of. But playing the game doesn't make you a cuck. It's a means to an end, and your goal should always be to become self sufficient or your own boss.

I'm not saying "hurr climb the corporate ladder xD." I'm saying play the game, get educated, and stockpile enough cash that you can start your own business or become in demand enough that you can cuck others for your own benefit.
>>
>>36157726
Because right wingers give handouts so much more often. Right.
>>
>>36147725
What satan said. When the robots come, that just makes us worthless. We don't design them. The rich do. And they'll employ 3rd worlders to make them by hand. We'll just die when the water turns off and all.
>>
>>36160949
>I'm saying play the game

And we say no thanks.
Not gonna give that con any legitimacy by playing along while I can help it, and as matter stand I can.
>>
>>36152188
>be me
>live with parents
>parents spend 300 on me a month
>that's all I'm worth
>they don't respect me or let me drink anymore
>get woken up every night or day by father OCDing with vacuum in my room
>he gets abusive randomly for no reason
>not allowed to have phone
>unsure of how to apply for Mcdonalds job because no phone
>too many VOIP apps to choose from
>not allowed out at night without being bitched at
No, you're fine faggot. If I had money I wouldn't want a gf. Just smoke weed or something. I'm gonna live in a fucken van when I get 300 a month to use on my own:
>pay 6 month insurance at once
>only around 60 a month
>150 to eat
>50 on gas so doens't look permanently parked
>rest spent on soap and drugs
>use free wifi
MY FUTURE
>>
>>36161137
That's fine, but don't act like you're better or happier or anyone else. Most people arent miserable, which is what nobody here seems to understand. People here legitimately believe that they are better than "normies" because they dont work and are miserable, instead of sucking it up for a few years.
>>
>>36161228
I have been on both sides and I know that I am legitimately happier as a neet, which you do not seem willing to understand either.

Yeah you can be happy with a job that is right up your alley, or even one that is just shit but which you can leave behind you the second you get up from your desk.

That most people are not miserable however, I will not buy. Medications, headshrinks suiciderates and how people are acting altogether speak another language.
>>
>>36161381
Do you understand what an absurdly small minority of people actually see psychiatrists and psychologists? It's incredibly low. And of those that do, it usually isnt because they hate their job. Most diagnosable psych problems are chemical imbalances, not life circumstances.

I'm glad that you're happier as a neet, but a lot of people here dont seem to grasp the fact that most people see vastly more pros than cons to working. That includes people who know their boss/company is taking them for a ride. They flat out dont care that their boss makes more money than them. That's the only point I want to make. Its easier to put up with the bullshit than living the neet life.

I dont know your circumstances, but we can all admit that for most neets, that lifestyle doesnt pay well. There are the outliers from rich families that can NEET it up and not worry about money, but most neets are flat broke and living on the dole. We can debate the merits of materialism/chasing roasties all day, but most people are happier working a job (even a shitty one) and having more money than they would be living off neetbux.
>>
>>36161522
I let the woman go to church on sunday, it gives um something to do.
>>
>>36161522
>but most people are happier working a job
And if they are, more power to them.
But when you come in trying to shame someone for neetlife you have little leg to stand on, complaing that we laugh at wagecucks.

And you have even less sure a stand on deciding what most peoples feelings are, or what they would be if they ever lived both options.
>>
>>36161839
I'm not trying to shame somebody for living the neetlife, I'm trying to shame people for feeling superior to "normies" when majority of people here are miserable.

Look through this thread. Most posts here are something to the effect of "I'm so bored, i have nothing to do, but at least im not working."
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.