[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are normies so obsessed with getting drunk? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why the fuck are normies so obsessed with getting drunk?

Why is a "good time" only associated with the consumption of alcohol and its "your not having a good time" unless your black out drunk?

I heard some skank go on about how she wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life getting drunk and drinking alcohol everyday. and even said that she doesnt believe alcohol is an addiction
>>
>>36129145
Because they want to laugh at your wasted self.
>>
>>36129145
lawl at the girl in blue with the lazy eye
>>
>>36129145

Because they're weak
>>
>>36129145
Its a drug you fucking faggot. You think ingesting cheetos while fapping and playing vidya is any different??
>>
>>36129405
>Its a drug you fucking faggot.

LOLOLOL. Aww, the poor normies
>>
>>36129654
>much superior, many basement dweller
>>
>>36129699
Beats purposefully trying to kys or get raped.
>>
>>36130509
Life makes you scared, huh?
>>
>>36129145
Have you ever been drunk?
If there were not any negative health benefits and it was free I'd be drunk almost 24/7

Alas I am poor and must indulge in f2p vidya on steam and battle.net

Yet there is no f2p alcohol, so sober I remain
>>
We dink way too much in our culture, but honestly alcohol makes everything more fun to me. It also quiets my anxiety almost completely. I love alcohol. I really should start drinking more.
>>
those dumb normies have been weak minded and having fake fun while intoxicated for thousands of years, meanwhile you're miserable in your basement and have it all figured out
>>
>>36129405
Nice meme.
Any way booze for me isnt having a good time.
what the fuck are you guys even arguing over?
This is inept and useless for information.
>>
>>36129145

The tiers of alcohol's effects:
Small amounts - a smile on the face and shyness lessened to the point where social interaction flows in a joyous manner. Social parties are always a great time if in this state.
Medium amounts - a powerful feeling of happiness, inhibitions strongly weakened, speak loudly and with unearned confidence, a bit of a sway when walking, a great dancer. Dance parties are always great in this state.
High amounts - unsettled stomach, tiredness, no inhibitions, say stupid shit, no balance, throw up, hangover. Only do this once or twice to work out your threshold.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.