[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

big boom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: MOON MAN.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
MOON MAN.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about what happened. This was for the greater good who gives a flying fuck about some irrelevant third world country? Assad and his men need to be punished for what they did, and this is the perfect way to start. America is going to rise to the top and all the scumbags who don't want to join will be left in the dust.
>>
>>36127706
I don't give a fuck so long as we don't waste a bunch of money on another war. It doesn't look like that'll be the case though, so it should be fine.
>>
>>36127752
eggzactly
>>
if trump says chemical weapons are illegal and doesn't back that sentiment up, then he's a weak faggot. at least he backed his word up and didn't cause a new war in the process. chemical weapons are shitty and should be eradicated
>>
>>36127791
freal, if assad wanted to kill all of his people, why not just drop a neutron bomb or some shit.
>>
>>36127706
>Assad and his men need to be punished for what they did
Jesus fucking christ assad is the one thing standing between syrian christians and other minority groups and genocide. ISIS and the moderate jihadis supported by Saudi and the US want to turn the country into another failed state on par with Somalia. Please stop sucking the media/establishment's dick.
>>
>>36127893
genocide? Look at what all the chem warfare did.
>>
>>36127960
>sunni muslims
>people
shiggy
>>
>>36127706
>who gives a flying fuck about some irrelevant third world country?

That's the point.
>>
>>36127960
There is no proof Assad ordered any chemical weapons strikes EVER.
You need only apply simple logic to see that he did not.

He has absolutely no reason to do so and so many reasons not to.
>>
>>36128337
this, if anything the rebels did it, you can find vids of them beheading children, they're not exactly sound people.
>>
>>36127706
>who gives a flying fuck about some irrelevant third world country
this is the thinking that the West has faced the consequences for. the foreign policy that the USA has adopted in the middle east has only caused instability in the region, and if Assad falls, ISIS will be at it's strongest

I'm sure you know that most of the recent refugees in Europe are not specifically from Syria, rather the majority of them are from Northern Africa and assorted middle eastern countries. Instead of theorizing why, I'll just quote Gaddafi: "There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean". Think about that, and think what would happen if Syria falls.
>>
File: Assad evidence.jpg (68KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Assad evidence.jpg
68KB, 620x350px
>>36128337
>>36128363
You want proof?

Here it is. Bet you feel daft now, eh?

>>36127706
You ought to fuck off back to /r/The_Donald you civic nationalist pussy. You discrace the moon with your immense dickriding of your emperor.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.