[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I friendzoned a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (278KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1920x1200px
> ~13
> at Jesus camp (closet atheist)
> really cute girl there
> precocious
> openly talks about sexual things
> has a Playboy bunny tan tattoo on her thigh
> don't think she said she had sex, but I assumed she had
> we do a lot of activities together and talk a lot
> first girl I had ever talked to this much in my life
> develop a crush
> one day when we're alone for a moment she asks me if I like her
> say "kinda" because I'm afraid of rejection
> she's frustrated now
> say I only like her as a friend when she demands a definite answer
> (not true of course)
> she storms off
> avoids me for the last few days of camp
> never really talked to a girl since

I doubt she liked me back, but I still hate myself for being such a goddam pussy. I take some small consolation in the fact that I might have been the one doing the rejecting, as pathetic as that sounds. Chads/Stacies reject people all the time, right?
>>
>>36127689
>doubt she liked me back
you can't possibly be this retarded
>>
>>36127717
When she asked if I liked her she seemed annoyed at the thought of the possibility, from what I remember. I'm sure she had dudes all over her.
>>
>>36127689
Back in college there was a copy of Jesus Camp that kept getting passed around and left hidden at people's houses. The joke was, for whatever reason it started, that the movie was bad juju. After I graduated and moved, while unpacking some boxes, I found Jesus Camp stuck with my shit. I still haven't watched it.
>>
>>36127801
Haha that's funny. I haven't seen it, but the crying girl in the OP pic is a minor meme. I love watching religious nuts do nutty things. It's simultaneously angering, scary and hilarious.
>>
>>36127689
Did you really fuckup this hard...did you really?
>>
>>36127918
It's all true my friend. I'm utterly terrified of making my true feelings known to pretty much anyone.
>>
>>36127689
faghit
>>
>>36127689
>closet atheist
I wish there were more people I could empathize with this feel. It's the bane of my existence. If I ever told my family I was an atheist, I would probably get like excommunicated or something.
>>
>>36127965
I come from a pretty irreligious family, but this Jesus camp was the closest summer camp around. The younger you are the less they try to push Jesus on you. It was a lot of fun when I was like 9. By the time of the story in the OP it was WAY too Jesusy for my tastes. I'm openly an atheist now, as are both of my siblings, and my parents don't really care at all.

So I guess I can't empathize very much.
>>
>>36128043
I know, it's very uncommon for people to have to be closet atheists for drastic reasons. I was just saying that I wish there were more people I knew that knew this feel.
>>
>>36128103
Where are you from? I do feel sorry for you tho. The most I can relate is that when my dad took me to Catholic mass for like a year or two when I was 10 I was confused about whether any of the God stuff was real. I wanted to believe, but I couldn't.
>>
>>36127689

>13
>Middle school field trip to a small water park
>Floating around the lazy river with friends and a girl I like
>She catches me kinda zoning out while staring at her feet
>Asks me for a foot massage
>Said no because I didn't want to lose face in front of my friends
>I had one chance to rub perfect 13 year old feet and it would have even been socially acceptable and I said no
>Regret it to this day

You'd think I would have learned but...

>6 years later, part-time job as a lifeguard
>Working alone with girl
>Slow day, nobody in the pool, she puts her feet up on my chair
>Push them away playfully
>She puts them back playfully
>Make a split second decision to give in and rub her feet or continue playing and tickle them
>I tickled the bottom of her feet
>She pulled her feet away and kept them away
>>
>>36128173
I'll just say the South.
>>
OP here, I have another similar story

> 15
> friend invites me to come with him to the house of a girl he likes
> watching a horror movie in the dark
> 3 girls, 3 guys
> 2 couples (or soon to be couples)
> and then me and this other girl
> notorious slut (not that there's anything wrong with that)
> like really, I knew she'd fuck anyone that was nice to her
> everyone else is cuddling underneath blankets
> so we do the same
> I'm freaking THE FUCK out
> heart beating like a racehorse
> her head is on my chest
> can she feel my heart? I bet she can
> I'm just frozen in place
> she starts to rub my hand with hers
> FUCK what do I do?
> remain motionless for an uncomfortably long time
> eventually I quickly jerk my hand away because I'm too afraid to reciprocate the cuddling
> she immediately moves away from me so we're not touching at all anymore
> moves out from under the blanket

She was friendly the few times I saw her after that, but I'm sure she thought I didn't like her at all. Man, what I wouldn't give to go back to that one cuddle and not be so anxious so I could enjoy it. Oh, and I was having literal panic attacks for days after that because I was so shaken up by it and I was pissed at myself for wasting the opportunity. That remains the peak of my sexual life to date.
>>
>>36128193
That second one doesn't bad at all. Tickling is playful, right?
>>
>13
>keep in touch with school friends on AIM
>one of my friends introduces me to a girl from another school
>we chat together
>he likes her and she likes him, or so I thought
>few weeks after talking my friend messages me
>tells me she wants me to go to a church gathering with her
>think it's odd and wonder why she would want me to go
>make up an excuse
>could have had a qt 6/10 Christian gf but spent the year and years after alone

Maybe she just thought I "needed Jesus", which would be profoundly depressing.
>>
>>36128527
Christian girls are cute, but I'd hate listening to their Christian nonsense. I'd always be afraid of saying something "sinful" or "offensive to their religion" and I just couldn't make myself lie about my atheism. Then they'd try to convert me. Fuck that.
>>
>>36128471

Yeah but I was expecting her to put her feet back again and then I'd start rubbing them. Now, I massage every female foot that comes within arms reach, regardless of context.
>>
>>36128659
Must suck being a foot fetishist. Good luck to you in your future ped-ventures.
>>
>>36127689
>See anons future and feel sorry for his sinful ways
>through divine will I set anon on the path to redemption and eternal life
>send him to bible camp, surely he will see my grace and glory at bible camp.
>tfw he doesn't
>tfw he sees stacey and worships her like an idol
>so-be-it.jpg
>make stacey hate anon for no good reason
>he gets rejected and embarrassed
>whatHaveIDone.png

What do guys? I haven't ever felt this bad before.
>>
>>36127689
That was a shit test, if you said yes she would have laughed. Now that she thinks you don't want her she wants your alpha cock. Tell her you might change your mind if she gives you some boobage (or head depending on your age)
>>
>>36128956
If a girl says "do you like me", I should say "no", even if the real answer is "yes?" That will get my dick wet? Keep in mind we were 13 (I'm 19 now) and at a Christian summer camp where front hugs were considered sinful. Anyway, I did say "no" and she just ignored me after that.
>>
>>36128910
Fuck you God. Fix my life right now, I demand it.
>>
>>36129306
Accept me as your savior and say sorry. Then I'll think about it
>>
>>36129418
Well God definitely doesn't exist so you must not be God. Still, if you can, fix my life plz.
>>
>>36129454
> say I only like her as a friend when she demands a definite answer
That's your first fuckup.

The second one is letting her distance herself from you. You need to re-kindle that social connection you both had before, and don't worry to much about what she feels of you now. Woman are very wishy washy when it comes to what they feel. Just make sure to not give a flying fuck about that awkward confrontation of whether or not you liked her. And also make sure to have an overall positive energy about you. Woman like what you make them feel rather than what you are.
>>
File: ultrapepe.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
ultrapepe.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
>stacy obviously tries to work her thot magic on my bones to catch me on the hook
>start referring to her as "bud", "sis", and "bro" to her chagrin
>the friend zone hits her so hard she goes into damage control mode and resorts to outright sexual advancement
I have quite literally weaponized autism.

Dance roaches, dance.
>>
>>36130031
>she ... resorts to outright sexual advancement
Fuck her in the pussy anon. Do it for me. Unless you're gay or something.
>>
File: photo.jpg (35KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
35KB, 900x900px
>>36128910
okkk I likkke this
>>
>>36130133
She was dating one of the squad at the time, I don't cuck my friends. And she's an irredeemable whore, like all stacies.

i am gay 4 them dubs tho
>>
>>36130155
>I don't cuck my friends
Good

>And she's an irredeemable whore
Why do you care? Pussy is pussy.

You don't sound autistic, you sound like a chad.
>>
Shit, this >>36130290
was meant for >>36130254

ORGLEBLARZ
>>
>>36130362
It's k babe.
>Why do you care? Pussy is pussy.
When you have options you're allowed to cherrypick. Women do it all the time.

>You don't sound autistic, you sound like a chad.
I just happen to be socially aware and somewhat charismatic. Still definitely autistic.
>>
>>36130553
An autistic chad? In my thread? I'm so lucky to have you here. Best strategy for fucking bitches in college?
>>
>>36130788
Get one of those /fa/gs to help you look like a tryhard fuckboi or crutch off your looks if you're above average in the face department.

Establish yourself so people at least have an idea of who you are. Fuck someone noteworthy to get bitches talking.

Hide your power level, this goes without saying. Attitude will make or break you.

Standard shit, really.
>>
>>36131139
Thanks Mr. Chad man. Hopefully I'll make it to normiehood soon.
>>
File: ayukawa.jpg (128KB, 736x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ayukawa.jpg
128KB, 736x1062px
>>36127689
>get girls to emotionally attach themselves to me
>ignore them once I get the validation I crave

this have might backfired one me thou, I might actually have to go through with this shit and take some salsa lessons
>>
OP here. I just remembered one more story like this. It's all coming back now.

> 14
> go to this thing called all-county where all the local school choruses get together for one day to perform a song
> this one legitimately attractive girl (slightly fat, but still) invites me to sit with her and her friends when it's lunch time
> (I'm a shy, silent person so I must've been sitting by myself)
> she REALLY likes me for some reason
> wants to talk to me nonstop
> laughs at everything I say
> as insecure as I was, it was obvious to me that she liked me
> end of the day, my mom comes to pick me up
> I'm really embarrassed to be seen talking to a girl in front of my mom
> she wants me to stay there with her
> just want to leave because my mom is there and I don't want to explain to her why I want to stay longer
> she makes me promise to make a facebook when I get home so we can keep talking and stuff
> I do, and friend her
> chat for a few minutes, then say I have to go outside to shovel the snow off my driveway with my dad (true)
> literally never respond again

She kept sending me messages for a few days, never dropping her cheery tone or acknowledging that I totally ghosted her. Messaged me once a year on my birthday for a few YEARS after this. This was literally a free GF and I threw it all away. What the fuck is wrong with me? Is anyone else here this incredibly avoidant of people? Particularly women? I want to punch younger me in the fucking face.
>>
>>36132200
Oh and she's a total babe, last I checked. I'm fantasizing now about what my life would be like if I didn't constantly avoid people out of some sense of embarrassment about existing and having desires. Or if I didn't sabotage myself at every available opportunity, which is a consequence of that I think. Maybe she could have cured me of my self-destructive habits; she seemed so genuinely nice. The funny thing is that I haven't even learned anything from these experiences. I'm pretty certain that if a girl approached me right now I would basically drop my spaghetti and then ignore her if she wasn't scared off by that. I wish I was asexual.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.