[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This show will never return Why robots why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: never.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>This show will never return
Why robots why?
>>
>>36127620
Don't make me post the dick handshake picture you fucking EXTROVERT NORMIE
>>
i'm surprised the other members aren't pissed at sammy for ruining their big break by being too edgy on twitter and pissing of a jew blogger. he's been on a real downward spiral since the show ended too
>>
As someone who enjoys MDE, World Peace was mediocre. His YouTube is far better
>>
Normies couldn't pick up on the fact that it's making fun of modern society.

>The wall show episode
This(as much of a joke) woke me up.
Man spends his whole life working hard just to get seconds, works long job hours as ceo to just to prove to nobody.

>That genetics scene in the last episode where they're making fun of women and how if they want good child they need standards
Hurt too much.
>>
Physcadelican ninethreach lonelyboy ham syde
>>
File: 1491621510288.jpg (9KB, 199x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491621510288.jpg
9KB, 199x255px
>Post world peace
>Rest of the group is pissed at sam, his trolling actis went too far(logo issues which resulted in the censorship of the whole show+buzzfeed shit), only person to interact with him is charles
Watch this hydewars again, charles is awkward as fuck around him. Obvious fight happened.

>Charles, andrew and nick have gone off and made their own comedy group called bombstrap

MDE is dead.
>>
>>36127620
>tfw I know why it actually got canceled and cant disclose
>>
>>36127725
except charls was one two hydewars, and a couple videos with him since the show was canceled. nick has a day job anyway and was always the least prolific member
>>
>>36127768
tell us faggot, how will they prove it's you
>>
File: sammy.png (105KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
105KB, 362x492px
>>36127658
Charles began focusing more on his channel immediately after the show got cancelled, he didn't do anything with Sam ever since.

Adult Swim gave them a chance even though their humour was right-wing leaning, Sam had to fucking blow it by sperging out on twitter.

I'd imagine both Charls and Nick got pretty pissed off at Sam, and I think this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO-204h6G-Y is Sam's way of ridiculing them for chasing money instead of sticking together.

I am 10000% POSITIVE that MDE is just Sam now.
>>
>>36127786
https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/gamergates-archvillain-is-really-a-trolling-sketch-comedian?utm_term=.ke0RWa2Wj#.liWk8vE8A

this is what sparked it
>>
>>36127799
since then Joe Bernstein has being trying to take out MDE ever since
>>
>>36127677
It was crazy how much that show made me think. I felt like I gained two IQ points every episode I watched.
>>
>>36127725
>>36127795
fucking newfag fans here, them going months without videos of all three of them in it is normal
>>
>>36127658
>>36127795
you two are retarded, Sam Chals and Nick are all edgy and redpilled. Sam did not "decide" that the nature of the show would be offensive, that was group effort.

Regarding Charls and Sams relationship, they have made videos together after the show on HydeWars. Charls is busy doing his own thing in Atlanta with Andrew
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (351KB, 1381x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
351KB, 1381x1500px
>>36127776
>except charls was one two hydewars
Same night they were filmed in, sam being the fag split it in two.

>Sam is now putting on weight and losing himself
>>
>>36128048
it wasn't the nature of the tv show that got it canned, you been paying attention? it was sam's twitter account and him calling joe bernstein a pussy in an interview when he asked him about it
>>
>>36128053
they also did a stream from charles' basement, wonder why he is staying on some dude's couch in RI and not at the house or his basement which is somewhere in NE
>>
Because MDE still makes things on their own.
>>
Because it was a piece of shit.
>>
2011-2013 was peak era MDE anyway it's all been downhill from there
>>
>>36127620
Women run adult swim...Its a dead channel but its alright for being stoned and not listing.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.