[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /plantarwart/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Plantar_warts.jpg (33KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
Plantar_warts.jpg
33KB, 300x292px
At this point I don't even care anymore. I go to the doctor and get one removed, and four more sprout/start digging into my foot. I figure they'll just go away eventually right?

I just hate scraping my feet too hard and making them bleed all over my carpet.
>>
>>36127599
I had one a few years ago, I just used peroxide on it for a week, then it kinda popped out. It was like a little pink tentacle.
>>
>>36127599
that's fucking gross, what're you doing, walking barefoot through pigshit or something
>>
>>36127599

I had 3-4 on my toes and one big one on my foot in 2013.

Went to the doctor to nuke them twice and it didn't work.

Eventually I got some of that wart remover gel from the grocery store (it works really well) and I cut into the wart to apply the gel. Next morning would cut that layer off and reapply the gel.

Eventually it got down to the roots of the warts and they died.
>>
i got a plantar wart from cutting my foot at the beach! then i went to a really shitty doctor that tried to laser remove it without any sort of numbing cream and i decided to turn to at home solutions. idk about you but the ones i got hurt really bad.. i would pick at it once the skin started peeling from salycylic acid treatments and it eventually spread to my other foot and i got another on my hand. i had the first plantar wart for literally a year before it fully went away.
my advice: do not DO NOT pick at it! if you touch it, remember to wash your hands so that more dont pop up! the only thing that ended up completely working me was dr scholls freeze away, i did a couple rounds of that and eventually the dead skin came off and i was wart free!
>>
>>36127599
I have genital and oral warts.
>>
File: 20161213_195547.jpg (555KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161213_195547.jpg
555KB, 2048x1536px
I had cromomicosis eventually I cut them off with a blade
>>
Looks like someone stuck their foot in Ke$ha's vagoo.
>>
>>36127754
Looks like you played footsie with a cheese grater
>>
I had a wart on my middle finger once. The doctors touched it to dry ice, it changed color, looked nasty for a few days, bled a lot, and eventually went away.
>>
>>36127599
scrub real good with soap and a washcloth everyday
>>
>>36127599
that would be a gorgeous foot if not for those pig disgusting warts

i hope she gets them treated
>>
I have an unholy amount of dead skin on feet, can't even dip them in water without turning it scummy with flakes right now
>>
>>36127599
I had some a few years ago. I just cut them out with a knife and they never came back after healing.
>>
May wanna start wearing socks.
>>
I had like half my fucking foot covered in them last year but theyre all gone now.

I just drowned my foot (and the one that ended up on my hand) in Compound W from any simple pharmacy like Walgreens or a Grocery store and it went away eventually.

Apply at night or whenever youre not going anywhere, let it dry and sit there. Peel.it off then apply another layer to get deeper until the root of those fuckers is gone

Fucking awful things. warts are just terrible
>>
>>36129327
Digging it out with a knife sounds a lot simpler in my opinion.
>>
>>36127754
kek i remember you, posted on /b/ about this and had more pics right?
>>
>>36130165
don't know why i responded, it's not like anyones ever on this site at night
>>
So I'm literally autistic and like to spin around in circles. To avoid cracking my feet I wear socks. It's too expensive to reuse, so I'll just use the same pair until they're in tatters. I don't really wash my spin socks because I do it several times a day - wouldn't be feasible since I'm basically a normie in all other dimensions.

Anyway, it means that my feet are (1) super callused and (2) the warts keep reinfecting.

I've had the same warts on my body for several years and they're never bothered me.

I mean like occassionally I'll get an itch I can't scratch and they're ticklish to the touch and look like the OP but it doesn't phase me.
>>
>>36127599
ew
there's a girl in my college who has these on her feet, she shares the showers on our floor with us
can you please go to a fucking doctor and get them removed, don't lose your resolve.
doctors are there to help you. You can keep getting them removed and try a cream or some sort of oral medication that might help as well. Just ask.
>>
Had an absolutely awful cluster on my foot about 7 years ago that I had forever. Took two different doctors (the first shit the bed hard) and a few months treatment and the been gone ever since. Feels amazing
>>
>>36130543
> please inconvenience yourself because I'm grossed out
Lol neck yourself
>>
I had one when I was a young. Doctor liquid nitrogened it to death. Thank God, its so fucking disgusting. Watching living people get their necks sawed into? Psh. Warts? Law down some newspapers mum.
>>
>>36130652
Warts are contagious and can start a new colony if there's a nick in your foot. That's why you never go barefoot at public showers or swimming pools.
>>
Caught them in a hotel shower back in high school. At their worst I had like a dozen on my left foot and about twenty on my right foot, mostly in that fleshy part like in OP but also a couple on my toes including a huge one on my fourth toe. It was so big that had I not treated it it could have gotten bad enough to require amputation. Podiatrist had me use that brush-on acid twice a day and combined with some freezing and some butchering at the doctor's office they were gone in probably about six months. I still use flip-flops in the shower twelve years later because I'd hate to get them again, or give them to somebody.
>>
Not foot warts, but I had warts on my hand for about a year maybe. I got real tired of them and didn't want no go to the doctor so I ended up slicing as much off with razor blade as I could. Then I heated up a metal piece with a torch and burned the rest. Took a couple tries but the disappeared quite easily from that. The pain was enjoyable.
>>
>>36127599
get this fucking disgusting shit off the catalog

you need to leave my board kkk
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.