[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fsrtheet you've gone to maintain your NEET lifestyle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6139.jpg (30KB, 420x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6139.jpg
30KB, 420x345px
How far have you gone to maintain your NEET lifestyle?
I literally dropped out of my
4 year college and quit my job because games like Injustice 2 and The Last Of Us 2 are coming out this year.
>>
>>36127548
>Injustice 2 and The Last Of Us 2 are coming out this year.
That's why?
That's fucking why?

Over two shitty console games?
That's fucking why? A fucking zombie turd person shooter with a fuckable loli in it?

What the fuck.
>>
>>36127548
I did literally nothing.

I never wanted to be a NEET but I have no idea where to even begin to get out.
>>
>>36127548
>Injustice 2
>one of the shittiest fighting games ever made

Jesus christ OP. I would only drop college if a sequel to 3rd Strike came out.
>>
>>36127638
Y so many pedophiles?
>>
I got a job and fell for the early retirement meme. I live with my parents and save/invest 90% of my income.

10 more years and I will move to the midwest, get a studio apartment, and retire to a life of NEET freedom!
>>
>>36127548
>Vidyas addicted NEETs
>Normie life (girlfriend/waifu)
Pick one
>>
>>36129585
Bro.. I've been a forklift driver (18-21), then a diesel mechanic (21-[31]now [though intentionally part-time now])..
I've bought part ownership of 2 liquor stores, saved a lot and invested in indexes... Plus inheritance of my grandpas house and funds....
Keep it up my dude... DO IT!
t.Pete from SoCal.
>>
>>36127548
How is dropping out of college to play 2 shitty Western games "maintaining" your NEET lifestyle?
>>
>>36127638
>last of us 2
>loli
not in this game anon
>>
>>36127548
I didn't go to any job interviews I had lined up, because the morning of, while I was putting on my monkey suit and psyching myself up to dance the dance, I looked in the mirror and froze.
I came to the conclusion that id literally rather die than wagecuck.
>>
>>36130019
how much longer are mommy and daddy going to support you?
>>
>>36130065
Probably right up until I work up the nerve to an hero.
>>
>>36130091
I see. Eventually, real life is going to slap you hard in the face, and you'll stop fantasizing about killing yourself and actually make an honest effort to integrate yourself into the work force. Might as well do it sooner than later my dude, you're just delaying the inevitable and destroying the relationship with your parents in the meantime
>>
>>36130137
You know I used to think the same thing but when you're committed enough, it doesn't matter.
>>
I just tell my parents that I keep sending out resumes, but nobody is hiring. I'm lying through my teeth tho, I haven't sent out a resume in 2 years
>>
File: 1473473935316.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1473473935316.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
>go to college at 18, live off campus working part time to pay for rent
>graduate, wagekek in IT for a few years, am miserable
>get laid off
>collect unemployment, apply for jobs until unemployment runs out
>never find anything, end up having to cuck as a delivery driver, fucking blows
>get hit by a drunk driver, feels bad man
>move back home, much pity from family
>"Anon, hows that job search going, you going to get your own place again" stops after a while, has been a year
>just cook, play guitar, lurk, drive into the city to hang out with friends, whatever
>intend to continue indefinitely, less stressed and happier than Ive been in a long, long time
NEETism truly is the path to enlightenment
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.