[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Jim Jarmusch the lost, neglected Bogdanov brother? A cousin,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is Jim Jarmusch the lost, neglected Bogdanov brother? A cousin, perhaps? The Liquid to the Solid?
>>
Jim who? Bogdanov what? Explain OP
>>
>>36126643
I can give you a quick rundown if you really need it
>>
>>36126680
I'd prefer a rushed synopsis honestly
>>
>>36126573
Could he have been a military science experiment to make the perfect soldier. What would the military mean by this?
>>
>>36126643
Give this man a quick rundown, lads!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>>
wouldn't he be more like the Solidus to the Bogdanov's Liquid and Solid?
>>
>>36126783
Nah, but he isn't the president. If anything he is more like the Liquid Ocelot of the bunch
>>
>>36126783
Jim Jarmusch, real name Jean Jemois Bogdanov, or simply Jim, was the leader of BOGHOUND during the Shadow Bog Incident. He was cloned from a hybrid of Igor and Grichka's DNA when the original twins were 4 years old (in this timeline, of which there are many, keep in mind the original twins actually transcend the time-space continuum and are therefore ageless) as part of the Les Bogfant Terribles project. Jim was led to believe that he had been created in order to express Igor and Grichkas recessive genetic traits, and as such, was "inferior" to the other two who have received dominant genes from a common ancestor. Jim therefore held a strong resentment towards Igor and Grichka but proved nonetheless useful in many black op side projects and has since been unwittingly manipulated by the original twins into doing their bidding.

Possessing an IQ of 180, Jim spoke seven languages fluently, including English, Spanish, French, Malay, Arabic, and Kikongo.
>>
>>36126783
No because Big Bogda expressed superior recessive traits hence the stylish hair, and Solidus was a perfect clone. Jim is an imperfect clone, hence having inferior dominant traits and a lesser IQ, thus being the Liquid to SolidBogda and BigBogda.

>>36126922
>kikongo
So that's why the brothers isolated him first then.
>>
>>36126922
>Les Bogfant Terribles
my sides
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.