[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advanced Darkness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_54361.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_54361.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
I do not hate women as much as I hate robots.
I am not here because i am apathetic or depressed or have oedipal issues or have no job or am confused as to whether i am a cyborg or not. i have empathy, i care about people, i can see the lying and doubt or posturing in your face. its obvious. becoming a millionare is obvious. being a success with women is obvious. i have had sex. i have raped previous partners. it made no difference in any way. i cried because i wanted to feel bad about things ive done and it made no difference. ive been in a car driving paralell to a train driving in the foreground of a mountain and felt immense gratitude for being able to exist in the moment. i have and continue to exist in the present. i stop at red lights because i want to. ive cried myself to sleep wanting to be the child i was crying myself to sleep. ive masturbated to the idea of being raped and having my throat slit when they climax. i want to be a good person but they dont think about being good people. everyone is better than me and they barely register as humans.
>>
i know i know, you want me to say something to make you laugh in a ruefully unguarded way, but youre over there, not here, youre not my friend, anon. YOU are not my friend. i have started running to the car or to the door because the embarassing thoughts are catalyst to action and i not unlike you think i am the main character in the movie. im not observing you you are in there alone. i want to be the stormtrooper standing over the terminal child giving a thumbs up but i do not have the fortitude and elegant clarity of purpose. i dont believe they want a reward they want not to die so why make the joke? traitor brain.
>>
nobody knows is neither here nor there. qualify your statement with something other than fifis and i will show you that there is nothing going on in that house with the subaru and chain fence and red toddler car with a yellow plastic top. when he brings in the groceries walk in and tell him you dont feel like leaving. you are no longer homeless. further, you have made a real human connection. sit down, eat the food they regret spending money on. if you are away from the tv walk toward it says the reporter, and ive never heard anything more beautiful and hopeful.
>>
kys normie scum

>>
>>36126522
>>36126688
>>36126872
it sounds like you really poured your heart out into these posts anon. i can't say i can relate, being a lonely depressed robot with no friends or future. but you aren't a bad person. maybe you aren't a good person either, but i don't think any of us here are.
i don't know what else to say, other than good luck. i wish you well.
>>
>>36127037
the expected reaction from these posts in the way that a person in the world would reply. i expected this. i want to punch you in the head until you have a seizure and then when you make a stupid animal noise i will kick you in the face because you are so weak. because i love you this deeply. i dont know if i have ever done anything with any amount of effort. i dont think ive ever done anything at all outside of the range of being a placeholder. i want my mommy, im so alone and hurt and scared and worthless and the torrent of shame and embarrassment is so crippling and overwhelming and typed with an expressionless face.
>>
>>36126522
2pretinous4me
>>
>>36127219
and hey, you know what, i expected you to get angry at me too. i know you probably don't want people to show you kindness, whether you think it's real or not.
i can insult you if you'd like. whatever makes you happy, friend.
>>
>>36127277
i want you to stroke my hair and rape me and put me to bed in a room with a yellow light in the wal mart lamp and limit my soda consumption. i want you to shoot me in the back of the head after strapping me into a time machine. i want you to be my mommy and i really want to not have to ever hear my voice again.
>>
>>36127258
i am deeply apologetic to your hurt feelings and wish you a continuous smirk in your sojourning the antler themed 19 year old dilettante board.
>>
>>36127409
that sounds sort of like the kind of things i want too anon. it's a little strange.
i'm not sure i can do that for you over the internet though. but i hope those things happen to you someday. if you want them to, that is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.