[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ask a 34 year old forever neet who has never seen a vagina anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1459650888001.jpg (11KB, 418x352px) Image search: [Google]
1459650888001.jpg
11KB, 418x352px
ask a 34 year old forever neet who has never seen a vagina anything
>>
Do you want a job?
Do you want an education?
Do you want to see a vagina?
>>
>>36125555
All of those things would be nice but i fear that seclusion has caused my brain to entropy to the point where it's unusable.
>>
Do you live in some rural area?
>>
>>36125494
have you seen my house keys? i forgot where i put them.
>>
where do you get your money from my dude
>>
File: 1490012820874.jpg (286KB, 1080x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1490012820874.jpg
286KB, 1080x1744px
>>36125627
theyre in your pants
>>
>>36125635
which pocket?
>>
What the fuck do you know that I want to hear?
>>
>>36125583

I think the word is "atrophy" not trying to be a dick, I just think that was the word you were looking for,
>>
>>36125687
that's just how bad its gotten
entire words are gone
>>
>>36125494
I expect to remain a virgin for life, so my questions are:
What has caused you to remain a virgin? Do you ever think that you will lose it? How do you feel about being a virgin at your age? Do you ever get loney/how do you cope with this? What do you expect your future to hold?
>>
>>36125494
Why did you live all the way to 34?
>>
>>36125494
What's your favorite thing about being a wizard?
>>
>>36125733
I can't die until my other does
>>36125804
I don't think that I have any powers
>>36125723
I was diagnosed with aspergers at a young age and suspect that I have a severe form of agoraphobia, I live with my mom. Being a virgin is just something that I have to live with, luckily I don't know anyone so I can't be too embarrassed about it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.