[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things you would do to Brittany Venti Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: venti.png (547KB, 852x438px) Image search: [Google]
venti.png
547KB, 852x438px
things you would do to Brittany Venti Thread.
>>
>>36125295

I can't even tell what is or isn't a trap anymore on this board
>>
Fall in love with her
>>
She's already a mutt....
>>
>>36125295
powerfuck her anal cavity and then redpill her about trump selling out to zionist globalists and instilling her with pro putin/assad sentiment
>>
Make fun of her for supporting Drumpf. Touch her butt probabl y if she lets me.
>>
>>36125295

Tenderly love
>>
>>36125295
hold her hand, kiss her on the lips
>>
>>36125336
Is it better to mix it up with a redpilled mutt or a pure bred SJW?
>>
>burning anis shits
>don't remember eating anything remotely spicy except pickled jalapenos on my subway sub
>>
It makes me feel funny when she burps
>>
I would slap her around and spit in her mouth. Then I would force my cock down her throat and call her a cum swallowing her. I would then nut in her mouth and tell her to swallow it like a good girl. Then slap her again and tell her she's a good cum whore for swallowing.
>>
File: anti pol action.png (167KB, 1281x562px) Image search: [Google]
anti pol action.png
167KB, 1281x562px
>>36125347
>>36125375
Reminder that you are being manipulated. Don't think they wouldn't come here too.
>>
Listen to her grunt as I stretch her asshole wide
>>
/ourgirl/

https://youtu.be/4K7nJpH-B_s
>>
>>36125295
I don't know

maybe make her eat all the eggs
>>
>>36125414
Tell me more about what you'd do with your cock anon.
>>
File: altright.png (129KB, 899x472px) Image search: [Google]
altright.png
129KB, 899x472px
>>36125295

tell her how dumb she is for supporting a meme like Trump, stupid alt right cunt.
>>
>>36125422
Thank you anon no wonder things are so shit right now on that board.
>>
>>36125422
There's no narrative that shills can push. Trump attacked Assad directly, Assad is through and through an anti kike anti globalist fighting against literal terrorists. Trump is no longer the vanguard against everything wrong in the world, it's over
>>
oh look. another girl trying to get famous by supporting Trump.

Women don't have valid political opinions
>>
>>36125295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRL--nTby30

so hot, guys
>>
>Just one of the guys, tee-hee! Send me money!
>>
>>36125295
give her a big kiss with my cigarette, halitosis mouth
>>
>>36125422

shit where do I get in on this, I want to help in the anti pol cause.
>>
I'd tell her she's purdy.
>>
>>36125422
Trump is a neocon though. What's the point of supporting him if he continues to be bush? I honestly don't see the endgoal shariablue has here but 4chan was for Assad way before Trump.
>>
Call the newspaper as I just discovered a fish-human hybrid,
>>
>>36125336
what's she a mix of?
>>
>>36125521
>attacks Assad directly
>missiles dont even destroy the jets
>inmediatamente Assad leads and assualt in the neighboor ISIS emcampent and destroys them

Nice job team Putin Assad

If you are going to spread your little circlejerk to other boards you have to step up your game and be up on whats really going on instead of blindly copying and pasting what your cucks tell you to do.
>>
>>36125422
Why do they do this?

I never agreed with everything Trump did in the first place.

It's not like I'm going to think "Well, Trump fucked up this one thing, guess I'm a communist now!", or "Well, looks like Trump has been influenced by globalist kikes, better vote for globalist kikes!"

Even if I disagree with other right-wingers on this issue, we still agree that the left are cancerous faggots destroying society.
>>
>>36125605
Because they are sad little cucks that were ignored when trying to make muh OC on reddit and blame it on /pol/. The guy leading the discord is even a chris chan look alike that dresses as a turbo autist fedora tier, its pathetic.
>>
File: CnnAQxHXgAAUQu2.jpg (132KB, 713x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnnAQxHXgAAUQu2.jpg
132KB, 713x1200px
I would fuck her senseless to be honest
>>
>>36125602
The strikes killed 70 syrian soldiers. You trump cheerleaders trying to defend this offensive are pathetic. I voted for trump, i have a maga hat. I was 100% trump. I still support his anti immigration laws but his foreign policy towards Assad is pathetic. It's informed by Kushner and war hungry generals. He's distancing himself from bannon and that's so telling.
>>
I want her to burp in my face
>>
>>36125677
>70 Syrian soldiers

HAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, I dont even know why I am replying to you anymore.
>>
>>36125696
You're a cheerleader, nothing else. He sold us out, he painted Killary as a war hawk yet he's currently initiating Iraq 2.0.
>>
how does she have such bad style? / taste in everything
>>
like literally who? the fugly girl who needs 2 cleavage for beta orbiter pennies? keke nty i'll pass
>>
File: laugh 2.0.jpg (46KB, 258x586px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 2.0.jpg
46KB, 258x586px
>>36125422
>keep shilling the truth
>this is somehow bad

This is some reverse cointel pro shit.

I know trumptards false-flagged the hillary "i'm with her" threads, but this is a new level of false-flag. Face it, your god emperor trump failed you.
>>
>>36125295
Nothing. I know her and she's fucking annoying
>>
>>36125793
who is that?
she is a qt
>>
>>36125820
explain? Those titties are a cum canvas
>>
File: 14916519681.png (202KB, 1561x989px) Image search: [Google]
14916519681.png
202KB, 1561x989px
>>36125521
>>36125586
>>36125802
>>36125605
There is still hope, Trump still has time to reveal who he's ally to, to ((them)) or to the people.
>>
>>36125295
Strangle her
Originally
>>
>>36125322
tell me about it, ir's seeping into my daily life
>>
>>36125865
Basically autistic when out of character
>>
>>36125295
spank her ass and tell her to call me big poppa
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.