[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they cheat on their spouses in outer space? Do "astronauts"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: women-in-space_d.jpg (277KB, 1321x879px) Image search: [Google]
women-in-space_d.jpg
277KB, 1321x879px
Do they cheat on their spouses in outer space? Do "astronauts" fuck? Do retarded kiddos who aspire to be a shill for NASA ponder this?
>>
>>36124534
You can't have sex in space. They did studies.
>>
There's probably cameras in every section of the space station, it would be hard to find a place.
>>
>>36124534
they don't risk it because cum becomes sentient in space
>>
>>36124587
Why not? You can still get a boner, and your dick will still push cum out.
>>
>>36124621
Aliens watching you all the time makes it too hard to get am erection
>>
>>36124695
I'm an exhibitionist.
>>
>>36124608
>There's probably cameras in every section of the space station, it would be hard to find a place.
why would there be? there's no criminals up there. astronauts are allowed to have privacy.

but given how tight knit the astronaut community is I bet nobody is having sex anyways
>>
>>36124734
So mission control can monitor things and help keep the multi billion dollar space vessel safe.
>>
>>36124587
im actually curious fucker why not
>>
Imagine fucking an ugly asstronaut whore in the ass, pulling out before you cum, then watching your cum slowly fly across the room and straight into the gaping anus of some guy asstronaut, watching out from the window.
Would that be gay?
>>
>>36124767
>multi billion dollar space vessel safe.
nobody is attacking autist

they can keep the ISS safe without having 24/7 surveilance on the astronauts

I am pretty sure the astronauts are treated well
>>
>>36124534
No, they don't, and it's not difficult when that busy. You'll understand if you ever go backpacking a few weeks with your bf.
>>
>>36124587
Ya you can, it'd just be hard.

>>36124534
Probably not. These people worked their whole lives for the opportunity to go into space. You think once there up there that they'll throw it away boning some nerdy chick?
>>
>>36124795
Only if you look him in the eyes
>>
>>36124859
>You think once there up there that they'll throw it away boning some nerdy chick?
I never assumed that NASA prohibits sex in space. NASA has no obligation to tell the husband "oh by the way your wife was a cumrag up there, she did it so they would stay sane ;)" If they don't fuck up there that's good!
>>
>>36124534
They could but they don't. For one, they're super scientific nerds who spend every waking minute either keeping in shape so they don't die in space or working on experiments, and also everything is too official to get something like that on. Not to mention that NASA screens people, really detailed psychological testing and such, to make sure they know who they're sending up, and they won't send up people who can't keep it in their pants.

Now, back in the good old days when the astronauts were all military boys, yeah sure they'd bang in space. But back then, you didn't get women going up with them.
>>
>>36124821
>autist

Kek. Why are you getting upset over simple conversation about space sex?

I never said it was under attack, I'd imagine it would beneficial for mission control to have visuals on a section of the vessel that was experiencing problems.
>>
>>36124979
listen here you fucking retard, nobody is having sex in space. Understand maggot shit? NOBODY. Delete this fucking thread and kill yourself, seriously, what a stupid question
>>
>>36124903
Companies here on Earth often prohibit relationships between co-workers.

Two people hooking up on the space station would cause jealousy among the ones not getting laid which would be a serious issue since they'll be trapped together for however long.

Unless your suggesting they should just pass the chick around the guys. Maybe draw up a schedule?
>>
>>36124779
Well I mean you CAN, but lack of gravity and traction makes it difficult. You'd need some kind of rig set up to assist.
>>
did you know that astronauts weiners are 3 inches longer in space because of zero gravity
>>
>>36125011
two walls close to each other? pulling and pushing the girl like shes a onahole because its zero g?
>>
File: makeamericafeelagain.png (176KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
makeamericafeelagain.png
176KB, 472x624px
>>36125001
>t. mad that he will always be >tfwnospacegf
>>
>>36125005
>Unless your suggesting they should just pass the chick around the guys.
Well I am sure they have quotas as in there has to be a woman up there even though there shouldn't be. If you're going to send a cunt to space she should have an obligation to get every cock off.
>>
>>36124821
>nobody is attacking autist

What about space pirates
>>
spaceisalie.jpg
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.