[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i am genuinely depressed and suicidal that i will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

File: Rick_Sanchez_(Rick_and_Morty).jpg (24KB, 220x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Sanchez_(Rick_and_Morty).jpg
24KB, 220x281px
>tfw i am genuinely depressed and suicidal that i will never be as intelligent as a fucking tv show mad scientist and go on interdimensional adventurs and fuck alien bitches in space
should i just kill myself now? its autistic as fuck to share this becuase this is reddit the show but god damn i wish i could leave earth. anyone else know ths feel?
>>
>>36124160
>le burp man
get out of here reddit
>>
Earth sucks.
>>
ew dont call rick and morty a reddit show
>>
Just because reddit likes something doesn't make it reddit: the show

Rick and Morty is not really PC or SJW in nature, the protagonists are a straight, white, patriarchal nuclear family and the show is purposefully amoral and anarchistic

You don't have to hate something just because it's popular
>>
>>36124160
actually you know? I think i understand why i am so depressed about it. Its because if multiverse theory is real then that means there is probably a reality where somemone invented a portal gun akin to ricks and there is aalso a universe where you or i invented it. it also means theres universes wayyyy better than ths shithole. i feel fucking trapped now that i am thinking about this universe shit. im not a fucking genius. im not a god. i cant tavel dimensions or universes. i just want to leave and be free.

im going insane.

last night i stayed up thinking really hard about this shit and realized there must be a universe where theres a version of myself who is coming specifically for me to take me away an i waited all night and cried and passed out. im going crazy because a fucking cartoon.
>>
>>36124504
>last night i stayed up thinking really hard about this shit and realized there must be a universe where theres a version of myself who is coming specifically for me to take me away an i waited all night and cried and passed out. im going crazy because a fucking cartoon.
Theres a universe where i like you.

Its this one
>>
>>36124397
This post is just oozing with reddit
>>
>>36124504
you know, i don't watch rick and morty, but i empathize with this a lot. i just wish something cool would happen to me.
i just want to escape to a different universe or reality or something. this one is too boring.
just let me out of here. let me be free.
>>
>>36124646
Shit I'd love adventure. College entries as the fact that I have to work a boring job forever and be trapped has sent me spiralling into depression, even with my meds.
>>
>>36124595

so is pizza reddit: the food?

because i guarantee they love pizza too
>>
File: 14890273567472.png (54KB, 1391x236px) Image search: [Google]
14890273567472.png
54KB, 1391x236px
>>36124160
>Rick and Morty
Pic related
>>
>>36124909
Its a fun show about fun science fantasy shit.
>>
>>36125008
It's a nihlistic one-note show about a gary-stu old man who deus-ex machina's the story at the end of most episodes.
It vaguely references smart things, so the lemmings watching it, who don't know any of what's happening, can feel like they're above the common plebs, when they are themselves plebs for even watching that shit-tier show.
>>
File: spider-man-marvel-sony.jpg (434KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-marvel-sony.jpg
434KB, 1280x1024px
>>36124160
I have similar fantasies where I want to be spiderman. However, I can make my fantasies a bit more real by moving to New York.
>>
Why do they have Spanish names?
>>
>>36125059
Why is it that everytime someonen brings up Rick and Morty we get retards like you who start bitching about nihilism and Reddit?

We fucking get it. You dont like Reddit, and you are smart and not a Nihilist. Fuck off already. God damn.
>>
>>36125133
*a spanish surname
>>
tip: filter out the word "reddit"' and then suddenly you can read the thread again without nu-r9k garbage!
>>
ive never watched a single episode of this show

whu does reddit love it so much
>>
>>36125133
>>36125158
Rick is hispanic.
>>
Why am I seeing so many threads about this show? Across like 4 boards.
>>
>>36124322
it is the definition of a reddit show you newfag
>>
>>36125177
All those fags talking about reddit are posturing. They're the same ones that think that being on 4chan means you have to act edgy.
>>
>>36125177
>shilling this hard for your mediocre show
It's not even that good. And yeah, if you think about it, it kind of does make sense that it would appeal to wannabe edgy fedora fags.
People like TJ kirk are most of the biggest fans

I watch the show sometimes, but it's really not even that good. It's pretty gay that you're so passionate about defending it
>>
>>36124160
>>36124504
I feel this way every time I watch that show
what the fuck what if I could have done something to make things different
>>
>>36125250
It's starting up again for the third season.
>>
>>36125273
And I don't hate atheism either, but TJ Kirk is an insufferable pretentious leftist, let's not pretend the fan base isn't cancer. And maybe there's a reason for that
>>
>>36124504
>there's also a universe where one of you killed another you from a third universe that was coming to rescue you
Even if everything is infinite and everything that can happen is happening, still nothing cool happens because things will nullify each other and cockblock cool events for no good reason.

I want off this ride.
>>
File: Eyebrow Pepe.jpg (17KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrow Pepe.jpg
17KB, 250x221px
>>36124160
Why are people so passionate for or against this show? I think it's kinda funny, so I watch it to enjoy some comedy.
Why the fuck do people spend so much time defending or attacking this show? If you don't like it you probably just have a different sense of humor. And on the other hand, it isn't some great masterpiece.
>>
>>36125409
Yeah. People also don't seem to realize that you can interpret the show how you want, it's not necessarily saying that being edgy is cool. Maybe it's making fun of the concept of someone edgy being a genius.
But I think a lot of edgy nerds want to see themselves as someone like Rick, smarter than everyone else for their edgy fedora philosophies.

They probably just know people who like the show that are insufferable, and then the show reminds the of that person
I know most TV is garbage, but this show has a highly cancerous fanbase
>>
>>36125059
But nothing actually matters though. What's wrong with nihilism?
Hardmode: without using words edgy, reddit, left(ism)
>>
>>36125499
I'm not him.
Nihilism is fine with me and has nothing to do with leftism, but these days it has a lot of pretentious needle dicks trying to pose as intelligent

And you're a faggot for mentioning leftism in this context by the way
>>
>>36124160

do psychedelics and you can have all that OP
>>
>>36125059
It came on when I was 15 and it was very good. It's gone down hill, but it's still fun to watch. It's funny because of the absurdity. It's a cartoon. People like it. You don't have to wage a war on everything people like. It's pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>36125498
I guess it's good that I don't really interact with people who are a part of any show's fanbase. I just watch a show to enjoy it and that's it.
>>
>>36124160
fuck off Roiland, we know it's you
>>
>>36125146
HAHAHAHA
He's all pissed because his faggy little cartoon isn't as smart or clever as he thought.
Hey wow, I wonder what snarky thing old Doc Brown ripoff is going to say this week?
Oh, I wonder if he'll save the day with one of his inventions at the last minute?
It's mindless formulaic garbage a kin to Family Guy and you fell for it because it vaguely references nerd shit.
Just admit that you're a dumbass and you have shit taste anon.
You'll feel much better.
>>
>>36125554
And impotent retards who don't realize Nieztche would have spat upon their leftist beliefs
He was an elitist.Also very sexist. And in a lot of ways the exact opposite of what leftist and PC culture stands for

The noble Nazis used his ideals for a reason
>>
>>36125554
This is really stupid, emotional reasoning to be honest.
Also you are a faggot, not me.
>>
>>36125615
god you really are angry arent you? why? why are you so mad? how did anyone attack hyhou in this thread? i didnt evne make this thread about rick and morty, more about escapist fantasies how r9k guys deal with them. the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>36125594
They diversity hired a bunch of SJW women to 'help' them write the third season.
I'd bet you money it will be female-pandering dogshit now.
And besides, even by the end of season 2, they were already wallowing in their own jokes, like it was season 7 or some shit.
That show's one-note and doesn't have long left.
>>
>>36125648
Nah, you are the faggot leftist. Kill yourself, commie scum
>>
>>36125651
Oh shut up with that status lowering faggotry.
This is /r9k/
This is where you go to sperg out you stupid normie
>>
Go to church tomorrow anon, you will feel much better.
>>
>>36125669
And it's true. This show attracts pseudo nihilistic faggots that are beta as fuck and posing hard so they can tell theirselves they're superior

People hate the fanbase, not actual respectable philosophers
>>
>>36124160
Can't really compare yourself to an almost akashic-record level of knowledge and intelligence.
He's almost godlike, what with that whole interdimensional council and all.
>>
>>36125669
I am not a leftist, I was merely pointing out that nihilism being associated with leftism today is not an argument.
Also you are a faggot for being so emotional about it. Literally a faggot.
>>
>>36124909
That was autistic.
>>
>>36125669
You DO realize the first episode of season 3 had a bunch of examples of the writers demonstrating why a system not run off greed and currency woul fail right? Rick destroyed the Federations currency and then the military, not receiving any payment, immediately collapsed along with society...

THAT SEEMS PRETTY FUCKING POL TO ME MAN BUT WHATEVS. LE EBIN LEFTIST MAYMAY MANG.
>>
>>36125657
its sad how much you hate women just because they got hired to write
>>
>>36125737
I'm not even bashing the show. I'm fascinated by cartoons. In another life I probably would have been an animator. But I was genuinely disappointed that they started a massive selling operation for mcdonalds
Mcdonalds represents the scum of the earth
>>
>>36125720
Most detailed and well thought-out things are autistic to some degree anon.
>>
File: 1490157908402.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1490157908402.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>36125753
Do you know where we're at right now?
Are you aware of the board you're currently posting on, you stupid ass?
>>
>>36125781
*shilling operation
Damn, autocorrect. But I guess that makes sense to
>>
>>36125737
>t. Rick and Morty employee
How many of you homo's are in this thread right now, shilling this dumb show?
>>
>>36125841
Yeah, I swear this show has 4chan shills
I've seen people shilling hard for the sauce on here and absolutely raging at anyone who thought it was stupid
>>
>>36124808

Yeah, Pizza does seem like something that could be emblematic of reddit

It appeals to the lowest common denominator, is seldom inventive, and generally offers little substance

The occasionally outstanding pizza could be the small subs which are actually useful, like those for niche Linux distros
>>
>>36125273
>its not even that good

most shows arent "that good"
>>
>>36125059
>>36124909
projection: the post. I can tell he's talking out of his ass because he starts by saying the animation is bad. he confuses art style with animation like every absolute fucking brain-dead autist

how does it feel being so fucking stupid?

Next, it's a show. The science doesn't make sense, it's not even trying to make sense. you dumb edgy fucking contrarian retards are reading way too much into it.

>it vaguely references smart things
you're vaguely referencing a show. give some examples. what is a """""smart"""" thing to you? the multiverse concept? there's no math behind it. portal guns? also unsubstantiated. a love potion that makes everyone love morty, and then rick uses praying mantis dna to try to reverse it -- and then the show self-depricates by pointing out that dna isn't that simple?
it seems to me that those that vehemently dislike rick and morty are incredibly insecure about their own intelligence. they think everything remotely scifi is a pseudo-intelligent circle jerk. they need to pretend they're much too enlightened to just enjoy a show, so instead they use that time to shitpost about it on 4chan and watch shows with """"better animation"""""

tldr you're absolutely fucking retarded and taking a cartoon way too seriously
>>
File: 1487998717540.jpg (29KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487998717540.jpg
29KB, 500x399px
>>36125753
Women aren't funny, they're sexy.
Their genetic gender roles make funny women very few and far between. They're incredibly rare.
That's why you can pretty much guarantee, that if you get women on your comedy writing staff, chances are what they contribute will mirror the comedy acts of basically every female comic ever.
They all have the same material.
I can think of literally one funny woman off the top of my head, and her name's Bonnie MacFarlane.
>>
>>36125856
You guys started it though... Nobody was having any problems in this thred until everyone started crying about how it sucks.
>>
You can get pretty close to mad scientist level in cataclysm dda
>>
File: 162352345.gif (561KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
162352345.gif
561KB, 500x281px
>>36125962
>Shilling this hard for the show
Are the ratings down?
I predicted that, btw.
>>
>people from Reddit claiming it's a Reddit show
Fucking newfags.
>>
File: Trilby.jpg (31KB, 588x350px) Image search: [Google]
Trilby.jpg
31KB, 588x350px
>>36125963
>It's a trilby, I swear
>>
>>36124504
>theres a universe where a version of you picks up you but its not your universe

tough feel, anon
>>
>>36126000
>Doesn't provide any counter arguments as for why it's not
>Reddt? NO U
Jesus shills are obvious.
I wonder how much they're being paid to shill this gay cartoon for edgelord 14 year olds?
>>
>>36125962
I agree only because you attacked the weaker points and missed the bigger picture
The show isn't a masterpiece, it has it's reasons for attracting cancer, but basically all TV is shit so it doesn't really matter

Only show I really like these days is The Walking dead and even that has Rick fucking a nigger and strong homosexual characters, which sickens me
>>
File: 1479280726257.jpg (24KB, 255x273px) Image search: [Google]
1479280726257.jpg
24KB, 255x273px
>>36126033
How do you do this evening, ma'am?
>>
>>36125963
As anti-feminist and even somewhat sexist as I a,, I unironically think some women are funny
They're just not good at stand up
SOME of them have decent banter skills though
>>
>>36125594
>it came on when I was 15

Leave now and never return, its for your own good
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.