[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baldlet General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hairloss feel.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hairloss feel.png
118KB, 800x800px
Hairloss thread, get the fuck in here baldlets.

How old were you guys when you first started thinning, and at what age did you actually acknowledge you were thinning?

I started thinning around 13 or 14, but was in denial about it until 19 or so.
>>
29 i noticed i started going bald around 26. i have a high forehead.
>>
About 24 when it started receding. I was around a Norwood 2 but the hair started getting thinner too. I shaved it off about 4 months ago and grew a beard. It's okay. I'd rather have hair though.
>>
Why not wear a toupee if you don't want to shave it all off?
>>
>>36124256
One guy on here has a really nice toupee and swears by it.
>>
File: small.png (112KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
small.png
112KB, 645x773px
>>36124045
>How old were you guys when you first started thinning/noticed

23, and also 23.

I'm 32 now.

When I was like 28-30 I was balding at a million hairs a day (easy to notice when you have long hair) and going faster and faster. Hair would fly out of my fucking head so much that I clogged the shower drain every week even though I didn't even shower everyday, and the wheels of my desk chair would get clogged up with hair, etc.

Turns out it wasn't just my shitty genes but actually an issue with my thyroid. I had that treated and now my balding has all but stopped. Hair is growing back as well.

Other than receiving actual medical treatment, virgin coconut oil in my diet also helped.
>>
>>36124256
the shaving meme is so dumb

>oh no I don't want to be bald what should I do
>shave my head and go full bald of course

real men aren't afraid to walk around with a head half-full of hair.
>>
>>36124388
>real men aren't afraid to walk around with a head half-full of hair.
Yea, maybe but most men who have a head half-full of hair don't walk around proud, they try to cover it up. Most people are insecure, either way.
>>
Lost it at 22. ALL of it. Started with a small patch in back of head, then it thinned until it was all gone Then the eyebrows. Then the rest of the body hair.
>>
19 and already receding

Should I kill myself
>>
>>36124388
Real men don't browse /r9k/, either.

No disrespect to anyone who wants to rock the half donut, but I can understand why some would want a more uniform bald head too.
>>
File: 1491507350340.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1491507350340.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>36124582
nigga that's not mpb, go see a doctor.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36124645
>Real men don't browse /r9k/, either.

hhhhmmmm

You win this round anon
>>
>>36124582
Alopecia is a nightmare desu. Im sorta lucky that my alopecia is only a few bald spots on the back of my head.
>>
I noticed my hairline receding around 17. Early balding is an absolute curse. I have been following several forums/websites and there are talks of several emerging treatments, but nothing concrete. Another company is also trying to use 3D printing to print DHT resistant follicles. Who knows though. If nothing comes out in the next 5 years I'm offing myself
>>
>>36125310
Balding is already cured - you just need the money and patience for the treatments like minoxidil, finasteride and hair transplants
>>
>>36124582
>Then the eyebrows. Then the rest of the body hair.

That's not going bald dude. There's something up with your thyroid. See a doctor.
>>
>>36126015

Yup, been there. Alopecia universalis. I won the fucking lottery.
>>
>>36126777
You should get /fit/ desu. You can be a Saitama.
>>
15 when I noticed it, 21 now and I'm completely bald. It fucking sucks. All the men on my mothers side of the family are bald, but all the men on my dads side are lush with hair.

At least I'm stronk.
>>
First noticed at 21, properly visible at 24, pretty well gone by 29.

By the way, there is no proper treatment - if there was, it'd be on every bill board, and advertised on prime time TV.
>>
>>36128181
>there is no proper treatment

You can stall though. And hair transplants are permanent - except for hair lines. Propecia and rogaine also work but that takes months of daily use.
>>
File: 1474761616614.jpg (181KB, 1431x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1474761616614.jpg
181KB, 1431x1560px
18/19 is when I first noticed my temples retreating, assumed I'd be full shaolin within the year as you do. Kept my mane for a few more months, shaved it on a whim one day and realised I wasn't balding as much as I thought. People around me said it was just my hairline "maturing" and I started believing it, at least until I grew my hair out long again and saw how much thinner it was overall (diffuse thinning feels). Shaved down again and the same people who told me I was overreacting commented on my bald this time, that stung a bit

23 now with thin hair on top and a hairline sharp enough to cut steel. So far past giving a fuck that I just let it grow into a fading mullet
>>
>>36124613
Chug a bottle of cortisone, the irony is worth
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.