[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >honestly think I'm above average looks wise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

>be me
>honestly think I'm above average looks wise
>5'9 which obviously isn't tall but wouldnt really call it "short"
>no deformities or mental conditions
>see myself as pretty normie
>never been hit on by a girl
>never had a girl ask me out
>never had a girl show the slightest interest In me, even just friend wise
>don't bother being nice or trying to talk to girls anymore because I don't see the point
>seeing attractive women in public just annoys me now and after a while makes me sad.
>make a conscious effort to not check women out

Why the fuck do they ostracize me? What did I do to them to deserve this?
>>
why is it that unattractive, uncharismatic men think women are "ostracizing" them? everyone is just looking out for themselves. everyone just wants the most attractive mate. everyone wants everything you want and if you are unwilling to be exceptional at something then why do you think you deserve anything?? it's a doggy dog world, anon, get used to it
>>
>>36123576
So I should just accept the fact I'll be alone my entire life while Chad fucks 5 new girls a week
>>
>>36123651

yes, the best thing you can do is try to purge the desire to fuck
>>
>>36123469
Probably because you're actually ugly
>>
File: 1455578282669.gif (2MB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
1455578282669.gif
2MB, 271x325px
>>36123469

>5'9 which obviously isn't tall but wouldnt really call it "short"
>>
>>36123667
Possibly anon. Although I've tried tinder and got a lot of matched. Nothing ever happens tho cus I end up sperging on them
>>
File: laughing gook.gif (452KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gook.gif
452KB, 500x281px
>>36123576
>it's a doggy dog world, anon, get used to it
>doggy dog
Fuck you
>>
>>36123651
Or actually try to accomplish something. Thinking girls owe you is like thinking people owe you money that you've never met before.
>>
>>36123576
You tribe mentality normies are so annoying. There are 300 million people in this country. if women only pay attention to alphas then that is a problem to be acknowledged.
>>
File: IMG_5861.png (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5861.png
126KB, 750x1334px
>>36123667
>>36123723
Pic related anon.....

Irked disks dvdhsbdbdbx
>>
File: IMG_5863.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5863.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>36123770
She still matched me even tho I have my height in my bio.
>>
You are by your own admission average. Why would a girl hit on you? You need to make the effort yourself
>>
Are you me?

Regardless, we both know we're the ones who have ostracized ourselves, and we also know we prefer it this way.
>>
File: IMG_5840.jpg (177KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5840.jpg
177KB, 720x1280px
>>36123839
>>36123667
Well idk, that's the conclusion I came to after turning 18 last year and never haveing any sort of relationship with a female
>>
>>36124100
I'm definitely getting an Elliot Roger vibe, just in your stance and the way you tilt your head
>>
>>36124312
I do own a very expensive pair of sunglasses. And a new car
>>
>>36124347
Are you fabulous?
>>
>>36124359
I dress nice, if that's what you mean. None of that /fa/ shit either
>>
>>36124441
I mean like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBvaVWdJRQM
>>
>>36123469
Saw the pic you posted. Yes you look very good, no problem there. Of course getting that acne treated would be a good idea.

You just need to find something which differentiates you, some passion or hobby, and not be afraid to somewhat showcase it to the world, without being a douche about it.

Also, you're a guy, and whether you like it or not you're kind of expected to make the moves or girls and ask them out. Here's a great thing about this though; the act of you being confident enough to ask them out actually ends up making you more attractive to them, which increases your chances with them.

But I don't know, you could also just be a sperg and my advice doesn't apply to you in that case.
>>
>>36125081
Unfortunately I'm not that fabulous
>>
File: 1491496608642.jpg (227KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491496608642.jpg
227KB, 1083x634px
>>36123469
>5'9 which obviously isn't tall but I wouldnt really call it short
>>
>>36125514
He is 5'4
>>
>>36125514
Why you gotta be a dick anon? I thot I was on your side
>>
File: 1491055501165.jpg (150KB, 634x699px) Image search: [Google]
1491055501165.jpg
150KB, 634x699px
>>36123770
>>36123723

>he thinks 5'8" isn't mega manlet range

hoo boy
>>
>>36124100
you look better than 80% of men, by absolute random chance of course.

you shouldn't be weeping on r9k, get out of here
>>
>>36125532
I'm 5'9" and I've been conditioned by this site to believe I'm short as fuck, but literally every single time I go out I'm taller than 75% of the general public. Feels pretty normal.
>>
>>36123469
5'8
is average height
>>
>>36125596
SO wtf is wrong with me then?

I have severe bitch face, but I thought chicks like that?
>>
>>36125683
its just my own personal theory
i think you are not in the right social circles.
how old are you? find a group that is 1 or 2 younger than you. it will make things alot easier.
>>
>>36124100
CLEAN UP YOUR ACNE
PRACTICE HAVING CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE
and you'll be ok
its what i did for my last two years of highschool and i got my first gf
to practice conversation: walk around your city and speak to strangers and practice carrying a conversation
>>
You're not being ostracised, you victimising son-of-a-bitch, you just don't make the effort. It's your societal role to engage women and be the leader of the relationship, not the other way around (this is why you don't get any female attention at all.) Even if you come off as awkward or what have you, just talk, at least you're doing something, and that's better than nothing. For every woman you oggle, even the slightest glance, talk to them, you never know where you'l end up.
>>
>>36125722
im 19 and currently going to a community college while working part time
>>
>>36125640
It depends on where you are, im 6'1 and in Stockholm Sweden id say im taller than about 60% of people, and thats counting in all the immigrants. I think robots project alot when they talk about height...
>>
>>36124100
you look like the average white fuckboy. its 100% your mentality. Stop giving a shit, live your life and smile. Girls are rightfully creept out by you.
>>
>>36125724
This just seems weird, what do you even mean? Just talk to some random person walking around?
>>
>>36123469
Girls don't hit on or ask out guys, except for hideous fat and ugly ones. If you want to meet women you have to make the move and take all the risk. It sucks at first but over time you can hone your social skills.
>>
>>36124100
Anon... this isn't how life works. I'm even better looking and girls don't drool over me. At best I'll hear from a mutual friend that they think I'm hot. Girls don't generally do the approaching unless you're a really chill guy. It sucks but that's just how it is, you need to do it, also fix your acne.
>>
If I had to guess you visage is one lacking confidence and passion. Strive for something in life and disregard women, if your doing things right, women will be attracted to you regardless of whether you want them to or not.
>>
>>36126531
>white fuckboy
What does that even mean?

Why would they be creeped out by me?
>>
File: 1489823665887.jpg (54KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489823665887.jpg
54KB, 400x482px
>>36126694
look at that picture again, you look angry. Despite that most likely youve had life handed on a platter for you. Now im not saying you should be ashamed for being a born into a good white family, ive was too. In fact i was just like you. Yeah your a virgin get over it. Do what you like and get a sense of humor over your situation, Thats how i made it.

listen too some cool music tonight. Watch a movie. you said you will go to collage soon? if youre cool and dont judge too easy, you will make new friends there and life will get a new start for you. Make it a good start :^)
>>
>>36123770
>starting a conversation with something related to your height
That frankly screams insecurity. From what I understand, the thing girls hate about guys who aren't tall is guys who have a short-man complex. Don't talk about your height unless someone else brings it up, and when they do, blow them off because they're just shit-testing you. Saying "don't swipe unless you're tall" but matching with you anyway is her simple shit-test to weed out anyone who's insecure of their height.

>>36125269
This is solid advice. Also, talk to your doc/dermatologist (assuming you have the money since you have a new car) and discuss accutane if other stuff has failed in the past. Ask for a generic brand to keep the costs reasonable.
>>
>>36126793
Not OP but your post connected with me m8

I needed this.
>>
File: tfw world of shit.gif (517KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfw world of shit.gif
517KB, 500x300px
>>36123469
you didn't do anything, bro

they're just cunts; they're a monolithic society of cunts who instinctively know which guys to fuck and which to look down on as lower than shit

just how it is, my guy
>>
File: 1491611086074.jpg (16KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491611086074.jpg
16KB, 500x367px
>>36123769
I've never thought about this, but it can't be an issue of all time. All the women can't just have been going to Chad for all of history, humanity and civilization would never had progressed. Something must have broken in our society within the last few generations to leave us the way we are now.
>>
>>36123651
>either I cry until I get what I want or I'm just gonna have to STARVE!
Maybe try and be a go-getter, anon. I'm just like you, but I'm learning to get out of this rut. Just remember, no one owes you SHIT. Not a damn thing. Would you go out with an ugly girl who you don't give two shits about if you just saw her on the street? Of course not. Same with women. They don't owe their bodies to you. Now if you tried to actually go and get a girl, maybe things would be different. Maybe you need to lower your standards. Maybe your not very charismatic, like that other anon said. Fuck, just don't be a whinny child about it. Make your dreams come true. Just do it.
>>
>>36126793
I'm not fucking angry!!!

That is literally my normal face. Fuck
>>
>>36126847
She ended up giving me her number anyway and said I was tall enough for her
>>
>>36124100
I think you look pretty good, but desu, that's probably because you look like me and I'm a narcissistic autist.
WouldLetYouButtFuckMe/10
>>
>>36125532
>Dwarf getting to berry his face into her large tits and ass
Good on him
>>
>>36127155
you might be right, but judging from your other posts, i feel as if you are somewhat "disgruntled". Dont be, women aren't all that. your life is fine. Start by becomming happy, and not so insecure and by the time you get to college you will be a changed man.

Instead of overthinking like you just did, do as i said instead, listen to some cool music, watch a movie. and be happy in the moment, tommorow when you walk outside, i want you too smile. This will feel weird and unnatural, but go too a store clerk, smile and pay for your wares without any flirting or anything. Just be positive, the storeclerk might not even smile back, but you will feel the energy you bring make a difference.

Continue doing this and eventually you will find that we are all vulnerable, insecure and a smile makes all the difference in the world.

Its the human condition.
>>
>>36126541
Do it in the mirror like a normal soon-to-be spree-killer.
>>
>>36127008
Because they have to settle. The alpha dominance is most obvious in schools. Betas can only get the ugliest sluttiest chicks in the whole school. Omegas are simply alone. But literally every female has a bf. It evens out becauze of monogomy standards. If there was no standards women would never bother with beta males. This is whats happening
>>
>>36127299
Damn, anon, that's pretty good advice. Not OP, but I think this will actually help me. Thanks.
>>
>>36127299
I try not to think about it but it just gets to me every once and awhile
>>
>>36125640
Nothing on this website should be taken literally.
>>
>>36123839
This. Women only come to you if you're top tier; otherwise, you need to make the effort to initiate contact with them.
>>
it's called cuckolding, anon. don't be so naive to think that most women don't have some of their kids with chad despite being married to beta billy... AWALT
>>
File: tumblr_onxidqqFJU1rj7v02o1_1280.jpg (773KB, 1280x1919px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onxidqqFJU1rj7v02o1_1280.jpg
773KB, 1280x1919px
>>36123469
just become MGTOW.

We hate women for the exact things you just listed.

Don't forget women are moneygrabbing whores.

If it makes you feel better, male suicide rates actually lower at 30 and that's proven, because women start aging and can't manipulate their pussypass through life anymore and start losing their beta orbiters (guys like you)

Single men are the richest denomination in society past the age of 30 and women are greedy and shallow (mostly all of them).

Don't feel too bad, things do get better if you work on yourself, don't even give headroom to women at all, and don't even think about or acknowledge them.

and although it's cancer, get out r/mgtow.

you'd fit right in friendo
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.