[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dated a girl for 4 months and never even saw her bra and i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1491253270291.gif (832KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1491253270291.gif
832KB, 256x192px
I dated a girl for 4 months and never even saw her bra and i only kissed her once.

I must have been doing something wrong
>>
>>36123380
Yeah that isn't right. Every girl I was with it only took a few days before hooking up.
>>
>>36123380
ive had a gf for 3 months and still never seen a vagina wtf
>>
>>36123380
>>36123500
You were just a friend not a boyfriend
>>
That's called friendship.
>>
>>36123380

How the fuck did you date her for 4 months and only kissed her once?
>>
>>36123541
We were dating pretty explicitly
>>
>>36123564
I kissed her once but was too beta to try again, but we kept on going on dates regardless. Believe it or not, i broke up if you could even call it that with her.
>>
>>36123586
Lol no you weren't. My last gf I fucked the first day I got her number and you know when I found out how we broke up? When she stopped fucking me. You were never together bro sorry
>>
>>36123634
> my last gf i fucked her on the first day

LARPing this hard. kek
>>
>>36123541
tbf she's 17, pretty religious/catholic, and was KH before me, so it is kinda my fault for having overly pure tastes
>>
>>36123696
Holy fuck, OP here, the chick i dated was 18 and a KV and catholic too. Maybe that's why, niether of us too the initiative.
>>
>>36123696
>tbf she's 17, pretty religious/catholic, and was KH before me, so it is kinda my fault for having overly pure tastes
She's 17, how old are you? Nothing wrong with getting a pure girl but you gotta know how to corrupt them
>>
>>36123766
im still with her, though i feel like it'll be quite a while more before sex if at all
>>36123775
just barely legal, 18 last October and her bday is next month.
no idea how to corrupt given no experience in corrupting
>>
File: 22114[1].jpg (96KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
22114[1].jpg
96KB, 800x533px
>>36123620
>lol so anon asked me out *giggles*
>so i said yes cause I thought it'd be funny hahaha
>wait it gets better
>he tried kissing me once
>yea it was kinda gross but i sorta went along with it
>hahaha don't ask why
>yeah he sucked at it lol
>nyways i broke up with him last week
>you should've seen his face *laughs*
>>
>>36123814
Well that's not bad I thought you two would be older but you're kids. You can stick with it if you want and try to get in her pants
>>
>>36123820
THE BREAK UP WAS MUTUAL YOU FUCK. Also we kissed the first month of dating, then dated three months after that. It was weird.
>>
>>36123876
I'm not exactly a Chad regardless of my fitness/career so yeah I'll stick with it, see where it goes.
Even if it doesn't work out I'll still have some idea of what I'm doing next time around I guess
>>
>>36123952
>HE BREAK UP WAS MUTUAL
That's not what she tells to other normies when she's drunk at a party stroking Chad's dick with one hand and smoking a joint with the other one.
>>
>>36124001
Hope you get some pussy or at least get to suck her titties, youngin.
>>
>>36124098
ive touched her tiddies so that's a step in the right direction
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.