[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You literally have no excuses for being a robot. Women aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 405950495059.jpg (131KB, 663x960px) Image search: [Google]
405950495059.jpg
131KB, 663x960px
You literally have no excuses for being a robot. Women aren't as choosy as you claim
>>
>>36122499
>tall

every time. every single time.
>>
Average height for me...a tall person is under 6;3
>>
>>36122516
I'm 5'7 and dating a girl who is probably 5'9 or 5'10. Also, she looks great, not bullshitting you on this.

You just need to be socially capable, have at least a bit of charisma and project some confidence. Also, groom yourselves a bit and wear clothes that fit. Actually be an interesting individual and not some bland clone and you'll stand out, whatever your height is.
>>
>>36122516
Every time someone posts something like this the guy is always tall 99% of the time. Normies really have no idea.
>>
>>36122613
To add to this, I have to emphasize the social skills element. Most people have mediocre or "O.K." social skills. Work on them so that they are above the norm, no need for excellence, and you'll stand out. Look people in the eye, listen to what they're saying, practise carrying a conversation forward. Those are the basics.
>>
>>36122516
>goes on to post pic of a super handsome literal 9/10 guy with a 5/10 girl who is only slightly taller than her
>"see? you have no excuse"
>>
>filipino/white mongrel
>5'6
>5/10 at best

Yeah nah go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>36122499
Op, he has money, we don't. He's also not a fucking obese manlet.
>>
>>36122499
what the fuck

OP literally made this thread because that guy is balding and his bare head is exposed

I just want to die already

It's all bullshit, even if he had all his hair again then it's like he is just pretending by hiding his forehead that it isnt as big as it is, and I feel the same way
>>
>>36123283
Does Lowe's pay?
>>
>>36122658

People only allow you to say things based on ur sexual marketplace value. It doesn't matter if you project confidence you will be shot down every time.
>>
>>36122499
>ostracized and made fun of by girls since elementary
>autistic
>under 6'0"
fuck you, OP
>>
>>36123394
It's circular. Your SMV is higher if you actually talk and present yourself well to others, which then makes them treat you better due to your SMV.
>>
>>36123460
The ostracization probably messed with your self-esteem, which is what is probably lacking right now for you. Under 6'0 is not a problem, under 5'6 may be. Autistic is a problem for normies, see if there are any dating sites for people on the spectrum or any social groups related to it in your city.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36123283
It's not just that he has money.

It's the fact that he's easily manipulated and guilted into giving away his money. Or he's stupid enough to not notice when a few twenties come up missing from his wallet.

If Chad even displays a modicum of financial responsibility, it's time for Stacey to find an upgrade. And there will be one readily available because she made several posts on reddit for several months prior about how "I have no friends except for my bf".

Remember, robots: Any of you could be a human ATM, but girls want the prettiest, most handsome ATM that's available.
>>
>>36123337
If you work at lowe's fuck you. Leave that job for younger people. It's an entry-tier job, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>36122613
>5'7
You're a manlet, therefore nothing you say matters and any advice you give will be ignored
>>
>>36122516
I know a guy who is very short and is very successful in everything he does.
He's also very much a normie
>>
>>36123843
thx bud love you too
>>
>>36122613
>"Be a normie"
>"Don't be a clone"

Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>36123987
Being able to interact with people and not appear as an unbathed manchild has nothing to do with having to conform to every little societal expectations. Doing these two things doesn't mean having to start talking like a Chad(TM), trying to fuck every women you see and watching shitty movies, shows and being a consumer whore.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.