[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dropouts/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 232761.jpg (22KB, 604x434px) Image search: [Google]
232761.jpg
22KB, 604x434px
Dropouts of r9k where are you in life? Are you living a good life? Do you enjoy your life?
>>
File: 1408067950972.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1408067950972.png
5KB, 645x773px
I dropped out around 4 years ago now.
Money was very tight back in my retailcuck job and I was constantly broke, parents almost kicked me out because I was skimping on rent.
Last year though I finally saved up enough money to buy a car, I used the car to land a better job because every job here was retail or warehouse work, pay is still shit for what I do, but it was more than I was earning at the supermarket plus I got hired because they said the college level qualifications I studied in school and courses I took independently showed "ambition"

Now have a car, job and a place It's only a tiny studio apartment, but it's comfy.

>Work 30 hours a week as a net admin for a small independent environmental firm just outside town
>Days off involve ordering pizza and smoking a bowl just chilling the fuck out with music
>Only have like 2 real friends in the new city I moved to, but we have a good time when we hang out
>Mostly just stay in my comfy apartment by myself

It doesn't sound like much to the average norman, and I doubt I sound that ambitious, but I've been wanting this for so long it feels like I would be content with this for a while
>>
>>36121562
>Dropouts of r9k where are you in life? Are you living a good life? Do you enjoy your life?
I may drop out soon, I am failing college

ask me again in 2 months
>>
>>36121846
That sounds nice how did you get the net admin job?
>>
>>36121846
I just quit my retailcuck job at walmart and now I work for a virtual reality arcade, I'm gonna be the network admin and hopefully be getting a raise in the coming weeks. Your life sounds like something I'd enjoy, just a small comfy apartment to myself while having the money and free time to enjoy things
>>
File: sadfrg.jpg (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrg.jpg
8KB, 223x226px
The agony of neutrality and the agony of defeat.
>>
I just dropped out at the beginning of last week, my mum is pretty chilled about it but I'm trying to find a job, and it's impossible in my ghost town.

Should I continue trying to get a job or try to find a way of earning neetbux? Shit feels bad man. I'm not ready to be an adult but I don't have a choice now.
>>
File: Architecture(5).jpg (278KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
Architecture(5).jpg
278KB, 1200x941px
>>36121562
Dropped out about 6 months ago now.
I'm living with my parents and have a catholic family that I hang out with about once a week... I consider them friends. Got a job with the local trolley recently, with horrid hours but decent pay. Honestly things are pretty shit. It is better than uni though. Here I can suffer alone.
>>
>>36121935
Funny story, one of the commercial directors actually came into the store to buy some groceries one day and we starting talking cross the counter as I bagged his stuff. He was (and still is) a very stern guy, gave me straight answers and I wasn't used to it. I tried to hide my autism but he was good to talk to in the end. He gave me his card as he left and said he was looking to employ.

I literally thought I was dreaming.
I've been living skeptically ever since because I know life is a cunt and just when you think you're making an inkling of progress in this world. life slaps you in the cock.

I work in a small team maintaining the servers that communicate with the 3-D printers we use here. their main purpose is to construct the acrylic materials used for building things like the septic tanks we sell to third parties.

Right now we are using the same technology to build solar energy solutions for a local energy company

it's nice
>>
>>36121562

I'm married to a wagecuck wife who lets me bone her booty and spend a not insignificant portion of 130k salary. Life is good.
>>
>>36122317
Truth or Fiction
Probably both
>>
dropped out of highschool
dropped out of college
Now I'm going to Syria to fight ISIS

atleast my life will have been of benefit to someone.
>>
>>36122317
are you saying you are NEET and your wife is making 130k year and she is ok with your situation?
>>
>>36121846
I'm happy for you anon

Other's have been too apparently
>>
>>36122317
has she ever cucked you?
>>
File: ar8PQUe.png (2MB, 1276x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ar8PQUe.png
2MB, 1276x1800px
>>36123537
Yeah, it took a lot of convincing, but I finally got her to agree to cuck me. I help her pick out a guy from her office, but it was just one time. His dick was big enough (8" compared to my 4"), but his cum tasted way too watery. I've been looking for a new guy since then.
>>
>>36123633
post photos of your wife cucking you
>>
I dropped out 2 months before grad. Fuck that place. I wish I was home schooled. I wish fairies exhsted/
>>
>>36123633
I fucking knew it
post pics now
>>
>>36123703
Its hard to take photos when your hands are tied up.
>>
File: 00109upset.png (675KB, 628x709px) Image search: [Google]
00109upset.png
675KB, 628x709px
I dropped out of college and now I drive forklifts for 9-10 hours a day. It's pretty fun and the pay isn't bad. I could easily get a higher paying forklift job seeing as one of my old co-workers did without any experience, but the current position I have is laid back.
>>
>>36121562
My band released an album last year. It's caught the attention of a relatively large video game studio and they've offered to pay us to record several songs for their new game. We're going to work with a critically acclaimed rock/metal engineer for it. Also we're going on a two week tour this summer with a band we really like.

But I'm still an autistic KV NEET who lives with his parents. I enjoy my life, it's just not sustainable in the long run. I'm going to have to wageslave eventually unless I get incredibly lucky with my band
>>
>>36123729
Same here friend. Except I dropped out 3 months before grad. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>36124257
I'd like to listen to your music
>>
>>36122112
Apply for jobs in different cities and states. Economy is shit right now
>>
>>36121562
Dropped out of college. I'm a neet as of now. It sucks and I wish that I was never born.
>>
>>36121562
I'm in a really bad place in life and I've been planning out my suicide for a few weeks

Life's been shit
>>
Dropped out of highschool when I was 17, never done anything since. Just in my room 24/7 at my mom's house.She doesn't care. Pretty comfy desu. I'm 29 now
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.