[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your most depressing view on life and human existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pimptheface-com.jpg (46KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
pimptheface-com.jpg
46KB, 400x560px
>be human
>be happy, pure, innocent child
>have fun, do silly pranks, do forbidden campfires and other stuff
>literally never feel depression, always out thinking about new exiting stuff to do, every day is different and fun
>puberty.exe
>start getting sexual feelings
>suddenly everything is about to have a girlfriend and to look the best in your class
>hormone induced depressive symptoms, anxiety about how you did in school, what you need to do etc

Life is only worthwhile when you act like a child, be like a child.
But nature only intended us to be like that for a very short time.

Everything else after childhood is pure suffering and is intended that way so we can survive, have a drive to be the best and spread or genes.

People who do see this as obsolete and retarded become social outcasts and fall into depression, in the end dying of an hearth attack caused by permanent anxiety/depression induced stress, or suicide.

Man has the power to make it mandatory to delete our urges, we have the power to be urge less, there are pills, other ways.

Imagine a world with the intelligence of an grown up human being, but the clean and curios soul of an child.

Evolution is holding us down, we have to stop it, at least on us.
>>
>babbys first existential crisis
oh, to be 20 again...
>>
File: timekills.jpg (44KB, 404x603px) Image search: [Google]
timekills.jpg
44KB, 404x603px
>>36121246
im 22 and i have an existential crisis since i was fucking 16.

Just because you had this thought once doesn't mean it's now outdated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36121209
If you take away pussy then everyone will become a neet and society will collapse
>>
Nothing matters, but happiness still feels good.
You will die, but what says that you'll go into spectator mode afterwards? I couldn't give less of a shit on how I ruin the earth for everyone that comes afterwards, including my kids ( If I will ever have any, that is. )
Fake can be just as good.
Every man for himself.
Low blows.
>>
>>36121282
this is what happened in children of men the world looked miserable because of the non existent fertility
>>
File: biznizz.jpg (756KB, 2500x1660px) Image search: [Google]
biznizz.jpg
756KB, 2500x1660px
Hey anon, congratulations on getting your degree. I know you put a lot of hard work and effort into getting it.

I also know that you were a good boy and didn't fuck up your life by doing any of those really fun drugs, going out drinking all the time or hanging out with your friends during the only time any of you will be free enough to just do nothing all day.

Oh and by the way, thanks for doing all those unpaid summer internships for our company while you could have been seeing those friends again.

As a special reward for being such a good boy you get to come here to our office every day for the next 40 years, sacrificing all the time you'll ever have to do anything meaningful with your life until you can retire, enjoy about 10 to 15 years of good health and then a slow decline into senility and eventually death.

Aren't you a lucky boy, anon.
>>
>>36121588
B-but thats successful right? Thats who I'm jealous of on facebook
>>
>>36121209
I completely agree, OP. But don't take life too seriously.
>>
>>36121672
Success is a meme. I'm just marking time and collecting paychecks.

By the way, spoilers, those paychecks do get first dates with girls but not second. Kind of hard to tell interesting / funny / charming stories that might make them want to see you again when all your experiences are just work.
>>
The saddest thought I recently had is that we failed as a society. We created the world, in which being a good person is never rewarding and being a dick makes you successful.

Imagine someone accidentaly drops a banknote in front of you. You may be a dick and take it, or not be a dick and return it. The thing is, only of of these options helps you buy food.
>>
>>36121209
>Life is only worthwhile when you act like a child, be like a child. But nature only intended us to be like that for a very short time.

As we progress from one season of our lives to the next, we inevitably find new trials and pains awaiting us. Encountering these new hurts, it's always tempting to cast our mind back to what came before in an attempt to retreat to the familiar. The young adult suffers in a way the child has not, and so fines himself pining for the nursery.

Yet, our memories are never as honest as we think them to be. The world of infant, though it may lack the terrors of the adolescent, are no less terrifying for all of that. The child's world is a new and frightening place. He hasn't yet learned the rules that govern the strange place he has found himself thrust into. The world inhabited by the child is one where Chaos reigns. Laughter may come easily, to be sure, but so do tears. The innocence of the baby giggling at the simplest thing is the same that provokes it to scream in agony over the slightest hurt.

Each season ushers in its own unique pleasures and pains. Suffering the sweltering heat of summer, we remember the gentle warmth of spring and conveniently forget those April days when there was nothing but rainy mornings. Autumn brings its stark gunmetal skies and we retreat into our recollections of summer's blue firmament, only because we have forgotten how the unrelenting glare of July's sun burned our skin and stung our eyes.

Unlike Nature, we sad little microcosms have only one cycle allotted to us. There will never be another infancy. In this respect the Christians are sorely mistaken; pleasant though it may be to think otherwise, we will never be born again.

So we leave the nursery behind, never to return. The person who wishes to retreat to it with all of its rhymes and fairy tales only does so because he has forgotten that those stories became terrifying the moment the lights were turned off.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.