[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love with my best friend >she's trying to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1446428523757.jpg (503KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1446428523757.jpg
503KB, 719x1280px
>tfw in love with my best friend
>she's trying to get me to move up to where she lives
>delude myself into thinking we're going to spend time together
>delude myself into thinking I might actually have a chance with her
>she just told me she wants to move to an entirely different state because her boyfriend might get a job there

I'm fucking retarded. I know that moving up there would still be a good thing for me, to try and become more normal, but fuck it. Fuck everything. Fuck this blog post. I'm 28. Should I just give up and embrace wizardhood?

pic isn't her btw
>>
>>36120716
kill her, it's your only hope
>>
>>36120769
this, op
if you dont do this you're destined to be a cuck eternally, you wont even get wizard abilities if you make it to 30
>>
>>36120802
>>36120769
what? no. you can't just change the rules of wizardry. It's always been 30 year old virgin.

I dont wanna kill anybody. Maybe just beat the shit out of her hipster boyfriend.
>>
>>36120716
I mean she at least cares about you even as a friend if she wants you to move there to be around her. Maybe she breaks up with her bf and you can have a chance wit her.
>>
>>36120823
One can dream but I doubt it'll happen. Good things usually don't.

How do I wipe this bitch from my mind, or erase her allure and power over me? I need to fuck someone else I think.
>>
Don't fucking do it. Never do shit for women
>>
>>36120716
You can move in if you want to, but it's true that you shouldn't get your hopes up, specially since she already has a boyfriend. Keep in mind that even if she breaks up with her boyfriend and wants to be with you, you'd be the second plate, and I wouldn't recommend you to experience that. My advice would be to forget any possibility and keep being a good friend, don't fall into the ilussion that she will be with you, because that will only drag you down.
>>
File: 1446429541731.jpg (914KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1446429541731.jpg
914KB, 720x1280px
>>36120929
>>36121001
thanks for the advice

I'll try to drop it.
>>
>>36120716
How long have you been best friends? If it's been over 5 years just move with her. It will probably be good for you to try something new.
>>
>>36120716

cut off all contact right now.

your life is fucked until you do. you need to leave friend limbo.

find a nice 5/10 or a lower score if you aint a 5
>>
>>36120769
>>36120802
Eat her heart and her love will be within you forever
>>
>>36120716
So she wants you to move with her or?
>>
>>36121398
>tfw 0
Not OP btw
>>
>>36121268
>>36121738
nah, she wants me to move to where she is now, but she might be moving away soon.

she basically wants me to get out of this hellhole I'm in, and I thought maybe we'd be hanging out more often, but if she then moves away it's obviously not happening.
>>
>>36122029
you just misinterpreted her intentions. she does not want to spend more time with you she just wants you to improve your life, and you took this as a sign that she wants you and now youre upset. sucks to have autism.
>>
>>36120716
Man up and tell her you have feels for her
>>
>>36122362
harsh truth. thanks man.
>>36122489
already did a long time ago. we both know im in the friendzone. But even then I do enjoy being her friend and hanging out with her, but we won't even do that much if she moves.
>>
>>36122362
>women who put a guy in friendzone wanting to improve his life.
Sucks to have autism.

>>36122931
Beta cuck like yourself won't have anything from women since you put them on a piedestal.
>>
>>36120716
Why is wizardhood your only option? There are billions of other women alive.
>>
>>36123105

>Billions of women
>Somehow only the uggos and fattos want me

What a shame
>>
>>36123142
So that's probably your level.

Also "want me". You're supposed to go after women. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>36123155

Nah, not worth the effort. why would i want to date a whale or a fugly roastie?
>>
>>36120716
LET HER GO AND MOVE ON.

t. someone who knows whereof he speaks
>>
>>36123195
Why would a hot woman want to date a creepy asshole like you?
>>
>>36120716
>tfw I befriended an ugly girl that wanted to fuck me anyway because no friends
>tfw she picked up on it and introduced me to her whole friendcircle, dragged me to countless social events and parties and them slowly vanished into the background of my life
>>
>>36123223

There is no reason. That's why I'm single

Is this how normalfags argue? By stating the obvious in an attempt to shame their opponents.
>>
>>36123273
You sound like a fat chick whining about being shamed.
>>
>>36123313

If you don't like complaining why the fuck are you on r9k? Normalfags baka
>>
>>36123199
>>36120716

This is the right idea OP, drop it... she's a BF she's willing to move for so its not worth it. Your 28 so you've still plenty of time to find someone else worthwhile.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.