[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unnecessary concern thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1491616258428.jpg (7KB, 335x150px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491616258428.jpg
7KB, 335x150px
>Focused on nothing but my academic success, future career and college throughout high school.
>Go home.
>Mother requests that I seek counseling due to me "not living the moment".

I don't see what she has to be all concerned about. I haven't done anything illegal or morally wrong.
>>
she's an idiot normie, disregard
>>
File: 1477786407456.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477786407456.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
It has gone to the point where she is begging me to have a gf.
>>
>asian
>cousin getting married
>typical wedding drama
>more family politics
>mom used to keep us out of that shit
>she's been pulled in more and more recently
>mom used to tell me how controlling her family can be, how they pressured her into marrying my dad and how they coerced her into financially bankrolling everyone
>recently notice family has been trying to set me up with girls from other families i quite frankly don't even like
>hate the idea that i'm nothing more than goods to be exchanged in a business transaction to them, never mind i would have to live with the consequences

My mom used to keep her little subpart free but now that she seems to keep seeing "insults" against the family from relatives who seem to be doing nothing more than not perfectly towing the family party line.

They haven't done anything beyond that but it seems more and more like they intend to do to me what they did to my mom. Am I paranoid or do I actually have a good reason to be afraid?
>>
>>36120431
Are the women in your country bitchy like the Americans I have to be around? If they are silent and docile, then you'll probably be ok.

Will you also obtain a large sum of cash for doing so?
>>
>>36120526
No, I get jack fucking shit in terms of money, goids, etc. if anything they will likely use her as leverage to get me to do shit for them. I don't want to be part of their political games.

The typical woman from my ethnicity is good at pretending to be docile. The "traditional" ones are more loyal to the extended family than their own husbands. Not that I want an ultra-traditionalist bimbo.
>>
>>36120189
>I haven't done anything illegal or morally wrong
Technically you have. You need to conform to what society wants or else you'll be left behind. Being hipster about it is pointless. Individuality is dead. This is the reality. Listen to your mother.
>>
>>36120722
You have ever right to panic.

Needless to say, I live in the US. In my state, almost every woman has a fucking beard.
>>
>>36120753
Technically, I am already comfirming to society. I find that my purpose in life is to get a high paying job and work towards it.

I just don't care about getting a gf because of my autistic youth and that it will be too financially stressfull to manage a relationship.
>>
>>36120722

They think the girl is the "reward".
>>
>>36120776
In most cases half of them are insufferable.
>>
>>36121237
In my family the statistic jumps up to 75%.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.