[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has the comfort of high speed internet, clean toilets, clean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: rena.jpg (94KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
rena.jpg
94KB, 460x307px
>has the comfort of high speed internet, clean toilets, clean air, abundant food supplies, free online education and functioning law and order
>still whines and complains
>muh depression
>muh mental illness

You first worlders are living life on easy mode and you don't even realize it

Come to the third world and you won't even last a day. Its complete hell over here. No one gives a shit about anything but themselves and money.

Given a chance, all 5 billion of us will immigrate to Europe and America. Please nuke us if it ever comes to that.
>>
>No one gives a shit about anything but themselves and money

That goes for everyone everywhere anon.

Where do you live?
>>
>functioning law and order
>clean toilets
Your early arrivers already took care that those two disappear
>>
File: 1482096950712.png (53KB, 188x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482096950712.png
53KB, 188x226px
>completely depraved of sex
>completely depraved of social interaction and a sense of community
>tell me im lucky because i can jerk off to some plastic tits on my free time
>>
>>36119735
who cares lel

shdgdg
>>
I mean, you're right, but modern conveniences don't lend purpose or fulfillment to life, which I think is what a lot of people lack
>>
>>36119735
Satoko best girl
>>
>>36119816
I have all of those problems. They are much worse when you live in the 3rd world.
>>
>>36119735

>someone has it worse than you, therefore you have no right to complain

This has to be some sort of logical fallacy
>>
>>36119938
we are all living in the 3rd world jamal
employment is in all time low. almost every 1st world country is in massive debt.
the only reason the debt is never due is so we can maintain the same standards of living we are accustomed to
>>
File: 1491361909601.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491361909601.png
17KB, 650x650px
>dude le someone in the world has it worse than you so you can't have feelings!
fucking so dumb, so much food aid goes to these dumb fucks that are just going to shit out more niggers. Guess what you dumb 3rd worlder I bet there are people worse off than you guess your whiny bitch post just got invalidated according to your own logic.
>>
>>36119816
>>36120001
>>36119957
Not OP, and I do believe everyone can complain about anything they want. But it's true that third world robots have it harder than the first world robots.
>>36120076
>so much food aid goes to these dumb fucks that are just going to shit out more niggers.
You really have no idea. Also, food is not the only problem thirld world countries have, in fact, food is the least of our problems, considering how bad the other situations are.
>>
File: 1470984454196.gif (213KB, 576x2734px) Image search: [Google]
1470984454196.gif
213KB, 576x2734px
>>36119735
suck it up shitskin
>>
>>36120991
This is not what OP meant. He didn't say you couldn't complain. He said that he didn't understand how people that have it so easy can still suffer. You're free to complain all you want.
>>
File: 1461654864605.jpg (46KB, 908x483px) Image search: [Google]
1461654864605.jpg
46KB, 908x483px
>>36121039
he dismissed the problems of people here ("whining and complaining", "muh") in a similar manner. the implication is that it's improper to complain because you've got it easier than someone else.

the worst part is that "No one gives a shit about anything but themselves and money." is universally true under neoliberalism, even Antarctica isn't free of the cancer. it's as much a problem here as it is in any shithole where they'll steal your kidneys if you sit down too long.
>>
>>36121204
I get your point, but it's true that you don't have the same ammount of problems people in thirld world countries have.
>he dismissed the problems of people here
Well, yes, because the problems you may have will never be as bad as the ones people here have. The money part is true, but even then it's still has a different connotation here than it does in first world countries.
But yes, I see what you mean.
>>
>>36121359
*it still.
>>
I think its a fundamentally different type of suffering

Humanity has a penchant for suffering
>>
File: Satoko_Matsuri6.png (24KB, 224x352px) Image search: [Google]
Satoko_Matsuri6.png
24KB, 224x352px
>>36119914
mein brudder
>>
>>36119735
>Given a chance, all 5 billion of us will immigrate to Europe and America. Please nuke us if it ever comes to that.

Hey man I'd like to but all these other 1st world fags are like "oh no not little Timmy, I could kill him quickly, but let's let him die slowly of hunger or create more Timmies"

Though nuking you wouldn't be a very good idea, it's expensive and releases too many radioactive particles in the air, which is bad.
Unfortunately to get you all our best option would be to create a highly viral disease that spreads easily but can be cured easily by 1st world medicine.
It would be a disease that would thrive in hot weather and preferably spread by mosquitoes as those are plentiful and everywhere.
It would have a dormant period of about a month or two in which it could spread before it would kill quickly.
Hopefully the disease can be engineered to take out your nervous system first to make sure your death is relatively painless.
>>
They're almost completely different lifestyles though, it's pointless to compare them.
>>
You have Paradise in your little third world countries. You have fruit trees and trees and nature and tribes and family, farmland.....You have everything to grow your own food, hunt, build your own huts, be self sufficient. We can't grow food or hunt without a permit....We can't even collect rain water that falls from the sky without one. We have rules and regulations here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.