[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 11

File: 148996366118.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
148996366118.png
27KB, 631x708px
Are white people inherently evil or is it learned?
Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide,
steal resources then claim all the credit.
I'm always wary around them just in case one of
them is about to go all genocidal on me
>>
stop ropleplaying faggt
>>
>>36119525
White people are just sociopaths whether they realize it or not.
>>
Mao Zedong killed nearly 70 million people and fucked over China

He was Asian.
>>
>>36119525
I like it when some retarded white shitter says other groups practiced slavery too as if that's somehow supposed to excuse what they did
>>
File: 1490641729938.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490641729938.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>36119525
I don't know, OP, maybe we are. You should watch out.
>>
>>36119525
>Are black people inherently evil or is it learned?
>Throughout history all they've done is pillage and steal resources then claim all the credit.
>I'm always wary around them just in case one of them is about to go all nigger on me
>>
Had white people genocided blacks as much as they'd done the native americans, the world could have only benefited, what use is a people that can't even take advantage of the riches of africa nor make peace enough between themselves for any growth.
>>
>>36119601
So why are you just focusing on us, then? You're still practicing slavery. Deal with your own shit.
>>
We are all trapped here. Posting the same thread within a week won't go unnoticed.

And yes, I do feel Like I could go full genocide any minute.
>>
>>36119601
Did you know that slavery is still legal in some parts of Africa? Did you know Africa is a destructive violent nation that's focused on destroying land and killing it's own people? Did you know that most Africans are black? Fuck off retard.
>>
>>36119525
My favorite is when white people call other people/races as savages when white people are biggest mass murderers in the world.

They basically wiped almost 90% of the native american population in the americas, created the transatlantic slave trade as a free workforce, enriched themselves by stealing from everybody, invaded so many countries it is literally too large too count, etc

WHITE PEOPLE = are the locusts of the world.
>>
>This thread again

You'd think you'd be more scared of white people retaliating if they're so evil and genocidal.
>>
>>36119658
>white people are the biggest mass murderers in the world
No. Asians are. They've had the most dictators and wars. They're responsible for nearly 130 million deaths. Learn history you fuckwit.
>>
File: deus vult.jpg (32KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
32KB, 282x261px
>wah wah wah white people are better than winning at us so we'll blame them for everything and make the world forget that we were competing too

Stop acting like saints. You all had just as bad intentions, the difference is that you couldn't do it as well as whites. Sorry, not sorry.
>>
>>36119658

>Da whitey 'gon pay. We needz to go back to dah stone age and sit on da jungle floor and bang rocks together muh nigga.
>>
>>36119588
Communism was invented by White people, idiot.
>>
>black people still mad about slavery

Not trying to excuse slavery, its a horrible thing but it was only bad for your ancestors, not you, in fact it was probably the best thing that ever happened for you since you get to live in a western country. If it wasn't for the slave trade you would be drinking cow urine in africa
>>
Hundreds and hundreds of years later, you're still crying about it. like you weren't even personally affected by it, get over it lol
>>
>focusing on shit that happened in the past
>actually giving a fuck about things that have happened hundreds of years ago
>blaming an individual person/persons for something they didn't do

God damn why are you retards allowed to use the internet? You're the type of fucktards that are holding humanity back. So what. History happened. Who cares. Fuck off with your shit thread. Sage
>>
>>36119686
WTF are you talking about? Europeans wiped out almost the entire population of the Americans from estimates of 80% to 90% of the entire population of North, Central, and South America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples
>>
>>36119725
Jews*

origami
>>
>>36119725

>(((Karl Marx)))
>white people
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52KB, 400x266px
>Neither party new about virgin soil epidemics
>Illness traveled faster than people on foot, killing natives and colonists alike before they had even met each other
>Illness is responsible for the majority of deaths

Blame nature
>>
Everyone is capable of evil shit like slavery and genocide.

The only difference is white people were better at it because they used things like guns instead of spears.
>>
>>36119761
That's still not enough compared to the amount of people asians killed.
>>
If any other people had developed the technology they would have invaded, enslaved and colonized other nations as well.
>>
white achievement makes blacks insecure, more news at 11

oh, and if white people went to africa and took resources, they can take credit for that because they did it. africans didn't even know how to use them they are so dumb
>>
>>36119725
But people of other races (asians, middle eastern etc.) still use it
>>
>>36119525
You're either too retarded for effevtive baiting or you're a nigger. Doesn't matter which.
>>
File: IMG_20170323_150150.jpg (522KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_150150.jpg
522KB, 1200x1600px
Proof that I am not roleplaying
>>
Everything the ebil white man has done, every other race, culture, and civilization on earth has done.
Europeans were just the best at it.
>>
>dwelling on past shit that's irrelevant in modern times so you can hide your insecurities
>>
>>36119869
Hey, we talked again in a past thread of yours. Why are you still here? Have you given anymore thought to just staying on a black supremacist website instead? It's clear that neither you or /r9k/ are getting anything out of these threads, it just makes us both angrier.
>>
>>36119869

Why don't you stop blaming us for your failures and do something with your life? You certainly have access to a bevy of scholarships and affirmative action shit that none of us do.
>>
>>36119844
In the 1500's, China was the #1 nation on the world with an economic & technological advantage over Europeans. Europe was a backwater on the fringe of the wealthier Middle Eastern / Asian trading block. China explored the 'oceans' 100 years before Columbus (see Zheng He) and when the Chinese saw 'inferior' people to them, their 1st instincts was to

1. Rape
2. Murder
3. Enslave
4. Steal

But they they decided they were better than them and left them alone. Europeans on the other hand ....
>>
>>36119730
Nigga da Dumbass honkay drink da cow piddle piss it cold milk to dem tho yu r dum nigga
>>
>>36119828
>That's still not enough compared to the amount of people asians killed.

This idiot thinks killing 90% of the native americans in the New World is the same as Mao having poor economic policies that lead to less than 1% of the Chinese population dying of malnutrition.
>>
>>36119931
>But they they decided they were better than them and left them alone. Europeans on the other hand ....

No surprise, you know with Buddhism and all
On the other hand white people
Evil just runs in their veins
They can't help it
>>
>>36119931
Great nations are not built from peace and love that is the hard truth of it.
>>
i wish segregation was never abolished :(
>>
>>36119869
>That hand
More like B-ET
Amirite?
>>
Can you black people get some resources so I can I get in on all this pillage and stealing, I'm too fucking poor and the other white people won't just let me enslave you guys.
>>
>I'm going to spend every day of my life being angry and bitter towards people who personally have never done anything to me but whose ancestors did bad things to my ancestors hundreds of years ago

lol
>>
Smart black people accept that they are the weaker race and just go on with life.
>>
>>36119525
Honestly pham black people are fucking evil based on the shit I see us do here and in Africa on a regular basis so I dont think you have the right to call white people evil, white people are the only reason you and I probably even have morals in the first place. I know if I grew up in the hood I would end up being an unstable sociopath like most of blacks that grow up there.
>>
1. My grandfather burned down your grandfather's home, took your land and $$$, raped your grandmother, and put your grandpa in prison. Consequently, your parents grew up poor / dysfunctional and you were raised in poverty also.

2. While my grandfather used his ill-gotten gains to build a mansion on that stolen land and became wealthy. Thus my parents grew up wealthy, had the finest education and lived in the lap-of-luxury and that wealth has been passed on this me.

It is hilarious how some White people dont believe in WHITE PRIVILEGE.
>>
>>36120358
This is exactly why black people have the reputation of being really dumb. If the west isn't the best place to live in for a black person (hint: it is), just go back to Africa where you won't have to suffer under white privilege. You're living in in white majority country that gives you the same opportunities to grow as anyone else, and you still have the audacity to blame your personal failures on white privilege. Fuck you.
>>
File: shrug haha.png (10KB, 519x497px) Image search: [Google]
shrug haha.png
10KB, 519x497px
>tfw my african ancestors used to sell slaves to europeans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashanti_Empire#European_Contact
>>
File: CXZ34vKW8AA8TdM.jpg large.jpg (110KB, 750x579px) Image search: [Google]
CXZ34vKW8AA8TdM.jpg large.jpg
110KB, 750x579px
yep

whites are hateful racist lying entitled shits every last one of them
>>
>>36120489
>just go back to Africa where you won't have to suffer under white privilege.
Oh yeah I forgot about the Africa that was never fucking raped and destroyed by whites and their colonialism let me just hop into my parallel universe machine and go to the alternate Earth where whites didn't spread their slimy tentacles everywhere.
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>36120501
You conveniently forget the part where if the tribe didn't go and fetch you some slaves you would decapitate them

I think a more fitting term is coercion
>>
>>36120582
So because white people colonized Africa for a grand span of 100 years, all is ruined by whitey? What exactly did Africa have going for it before colonism anyway? Do you genuinely believe that if white people completely left Africa alone throughout history, that Africa would be a developed continent? If anything, I have my suspicion that it would be even worse off due to falling behind all other continents from a technological standpoint
>>
>>36120738
>So because white people colonized Africa for a grand span of 100 years, all is ruined by whitey?

You had destructive intentions.
You enslaved, exploited and sucked their resources
All institutions and infrastructure destroyed their natural homelands and was made for the sole purpose of extracting and moving resources for you to take back home
You segregated them and any knowledge of what you left behind was taken with you clearly leaving the population you had enslaved for 100 years in disarray

You have pretty much set Africa backwards
>>
>Complain about stuff whites did a long time ago
>Doesn't acknowledge all the good they've done
Serious question but what do blacks actually contribute to society? What amazing things have blacks done that beats white people?
>>
File: descendant of an african.jpg (345KB, 661x642px) Image search: [Google]
descendant of an african.jpg
345KB, 661x642px
Blacks are unsympathetic, violent and stupid savages. They steal from their friends, break their shit and start fights for no reason. They are incapable of intelligent discussion, and some can hardly speak at all. They have no concept of personal responsibility and waste their lives away doing drugs and watching M. T. V.. They stink and if you were on a bus full of Black people you would want to gag. Their only recourse in life is fighting where they join gangs and end up in jail.

White people on the other hand value peace and harmony. If someone offends them they are likely to not do nothing about it. They want everyone to be happy and they disdain injustice towards anyone. They don't commit crimes simply because of the suffering it inflicts onto it's victims. They want to go to college, get married and live happily ever after. They don't like to start fights and don't like to swear.

Everything White people have done collectively was done out of self defense. Arab nations conquered North Africa and invaded Europe. Africa had led campaigns against Europe in Ancient Times. Japan attacked The U. S. first. Native Americans attacked U. S. colonies. Like someone else posted: The only thing White people have done is win, every nation and ethnic group has fought wars, had slaves and committed genocides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZwimeR9MA
>>
Everyone did the same thing. Genghis Khan made it all the way to freakin' Scandinavia. White people were just more efficient to the point where they had to explore the world to look for more people to fuck over. Sucks to suck.
>>
>white are smarter because they destroy everything!!!!
No, they are just more bloodthirsty whereas every other race knows when to stop because they aren't sick in the head. Intelligent has nothing to do with it
>>
>>36119725

You realise it's always actually the Jews. If white people were really in control do you think you'd be allowed to say "fuck the white man" like you do?

Try saying "fuck the jews" or anything similar in a social setting and see what happens. It is always unironically the Jews, it's not a /pol/ meme.
>>
The "white race" is the result of the crossing of Cro-Magnon and Middle-Eastern Neolithic peoples, also with a noticeable Turanian influence. The consequence is a race that is intelligent but brutish, morally inept but clever, with it's leaders (more Turanian than Cro-Magnon) being particularly cunning and heartless (examples: Winston Churchill, Stalin, Vlad the Impaler, Alexander, et al)

I believe what separates them however is the Cro-Magnon strain, as they were a particularly cruel and brutal race, dubbed in mythology as "giants", these subhuman flesh-eaters are what immediately comes to mind when you think of a stereotypical white "person".
>>
Black people are so angry and insecure all the time.
>>
>>36121515
Guess this mean /r9k/ is 99% black people
>>
mup di didda honkay stealin muh resahses
>>
>>36121063

>Muh resources

Why do people always act like the Africans knew what the fuck fossil fuels and diamonds etc were used for?

>Industrial nation comes to your land
>"Oh boy neat, there's a ton of shit we can use here in the land that these primitive peoples happen to live on
>"wtf that's our fucking coal, we weren't using!"

>All institutions and infrastructure destroyed their natural homelands and was made for the sole purpose of extracting and moving resources for you to take back home

>Infrastructure

Such as?

>Culture

Yes, I get that's sad.

>and was made for the sole purpose of extracting and moving resources for you to take back home

Again true, but Africa was still left with all of the benefits of being ruled by industrialised nations and they left most of it to rust and fall apart. They could have easily adapted what was left to suit themselves yet they didn't.

>You segregated them and any knowledge of what you left behind was taken with you clearly leaving the population you had enslaved for 100 years in disarray

Not really, you act like railroads and mechanised equipment are alien technologies. The reason Africa went to shit is because Europeans were forced out and weren't eager to remove any of their puppets before they left, or create any kind of stable government.

>You have pretty much set Africa backwards

Depending on how you look at it, Africa was never forwards to begin with for the most part.
>>
>>36119652
>Africa is a destructive violent nation
>>
>>36121558
The amount of them seems to be growing, what with this thread constantly being reposted, le umad wite boi threads, black feels threads, ect. No wonder /r9k/ is so shitty now.
>>
>>36119525
Why are niggers unable to think logically? I'm tired of your muh feels bullshit. Your men have more estrogen than any other race so I guess that explains it? Literally acting like women.
>>
File: yakub.gif (142KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
yakub.gif
142KB, 525x525px
NIGGA U DON UNDAHSTAIN WE GOT MELANIN N SHIT

WE TRANSFORM LIGHT INTO WISDOM MANE

LOOK AT THIS NIGGA BRAIN THIS IS MY GRANDPA
>>
You know based on how awful the past is always presented as, with every single person being some sort of murdering rapist, you'd have to wonder how we even managed to be as good as we are today.
>>
Agreed. The white devil has only brought plagues upon the world. Communism, fascism, Christianity, Islam; all invented by the white man.
>>
>>36121647
Black men are masculine myth is more annoying than le black people dominate sports
>>
>>36121576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

Of course this famous documentary highlights the problem with the African attitude.

It must be painful for Africans to hear words they've long assumed to exist only in the minds of the white devil from an entirely different and unrelated culture. Must make them wonder if there's actually some truth to them.

I feel sorry for intelligent blacks. I have met many so have learned to never judge.

I don't think Africans as a people really have it in them to just suddenly start acting like industrialised peoples. It's still too much of a culture shock. You can't expect a people to go from tribalism to industrialisation in a matter of centuries.

My stance is to build a metaphorical wall around Africa. Stop giving their corrupt leaders billions in "foreign aid". Stop engineering a scenario where Africans can breed into the billions, thus forcing them to migrate into Europe.

I believe at the current rate Africa will be the death of civilisation. It's an overflowing pot of problems that's getting ready to explode onto the entire planet.
>>
It's pretty funny how Africa is being actively colonized RIGHT NOW and they don't care because it's not white people who are doing it.
>>
>>36119925
thats not something to be proud of.

oregano
>>
File: K911.jpg (480KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
K911.jpg
480KB, 960x1440px
>>36119747
All buildings matter
>>
>>36121126

>Why dont they contribute to whitey?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.