[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs 'n Feels : Final Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 27

File: 1459033325036.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1459033325036.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
As the roasties close in on our board, and the normies have infiltrated deep into our lands,
let us have one final memorial thread to remember all the good moments we've had.

What're you drinkin'?
What're you feelin'?

Drinking Stolichnaya with rye bread.
>>
>>36118467
give me a cuban misslie crisis
- 1 part bacardi 151
- 3 parts coca cola
>>
>>36118467
Discount rum, tfw don't even want a gf anymore because I had one and she was awful and every female I meet is just equally awful. All I see are their flaws anymore. I don't have any optimism about them, because as soon as a girl I might think is cute opens her mouth she just turns out to be another soft-liberal feel good roastie with no depth in any regard.
>>
>>36118532
i just feel empty desu
>>
>>36118467
White Russian please barkeep

My 4 year relationship is over because they don't love me anymore. I have to leave my job and city that I love and move back home. Can we make it a double?
>>
>>36118539
Don't worry mate, all modern females are whores.
Just give up, and you'll enjoy life a lot more.
>>
>>36118592
Dubs it is.

But trust me, mate, it's not worth investing in relationships.

I've never had a roastiefriend, and I'm pretty content with existence.
Women only want you for your feelings and money, or looks.
They don't actually feel emotions.

Better to invest it in something better, like a car.
>>
>>36118597
I did. I hate the argument of "people who hate women just can't get laid desu", because I can, I'm just bored of it because it's super easy and repetitive to get women once you get the hang of it. I guess it's the volcel life for me now. Time to wait until some deity bestows me with magic powers or fixes this wretched world.
>>
>>36118626
Thank you bartender. Actually I... am the female and he's a male. Sorry please don't kick me out.
>>
I'll take a beer and a straight shot of whiskey.

>tfw want enjoy myself talking to other random people at parties but nobody ever invites me to any
>tfw only parties I go to are the study association parties and only because I'm the IT guy there so I get invited automatically
>>
>>36118686
All people are shit-tier
If we're talking from a technical standpoint,
Women are selfish,
Men are whorish.
Both genders are shit-tier, particularly in normies.
>>
>>36118626

>roastiefriend

Roastie friends are awful.

>was friends with this girl for years
>both into classical music
>she would go to these classical music events every so often
>she would always invite some Chad friend of hers who didn't give a single shit about classic music
>tfw never got invited despite her knowing fully well I would enjoy it

Fuck them all. I cut contact with all of them.
>>
>>36118784

You find some decent people every so often. I did. But it takes a whole lot of searching through bullshit. And then it hurts when those decent people move out of your life for whatever reason and you have to start all over again.
>>
>>36118784
It's true. He's leaving me because I'm his first girlfriend and he wants new experiences. Next ones on me?
>>
The problem with roasties, is that they're oblivious to their own nature.
They don't see anything past their instagram account.

They don't feel anything other then either attention, or a lack of attention.
They are sociopaths.

Normies fuel them, and worship them.
Chads provoke them to act like the whores that they are.

It's a shame no good modern women are left.
>>
>>36118854
Shame indeed.

Whiskey, neat. To dull the pain.
>>
I'm sorry to see these threads go, OP. Even if I had nothing to talk about I liked the atmosphere and familiar face. I'd like some cheap brandy, the kind a sad divorced dad would drink out of the measuring cups he never gets to use since he doesn't get to make birthday cakes anymore.
A barista at a cafe I frequent left the job a week ago, but asked to exchange numbers before she left. She said she'd like to take me rock climbing sometime and even said 'See you soon' when I left on her last day there. We texted a bit this past Sunday. I texted her a day ago again but no reply. I'm worried I fucked up somehow, to the point where my reasoning is stupid. Like did I use the wrong emoji?
I don't know, man. I've had a minor crush on her for a couple years and she's really nice. I'd be happy being friends. I'd like to make a friend outside of my current group of friends.
I don't really have anything worse going on in my life at the moment so I'm stressing over this.
>>
>>36118945
I'll mix you up what I call "Tsar Bomba", dulls the pain nicely.
4 part smirnoff,
2 parts scotch.
1 part whiskey.
>>
>>36118976
I'm gonna have to try that IRL.
>>
File: 1473603892562.jpg (864KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1473603892562.jpg
864KB, 1280x1707px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
Jagermeister and lemonade please, double
Everyone I know is moving on in their life so quickly
I used to envy their lifestyle and progression, took on a deep shame internally for not being like them but as of late I'm not so bothered
In fact, they all have started getting children, and it is surely ruining their lives. I also take the piss and gloat that I don't have an annoying woman telling me utter drivel and that I can't even DARE to look at another one on the street
I have all the dosh I need for my hobbies, all the time i want to develop as a person, and there's very little need for me to meld socially/accept a roastie instead of taking time if i just ignore the pointless shit known as an ego to be fed by having a woman
I guess this is self confidence, or me becoming delusional. I can't tell
>>
just fuck my shit up bartender, some scotch will do.
my sister is having a pijama party on the other side of the wall while I'm here and i hear them having fun.
f-fucking roasties r-reee
>>
>>36118467
I'll take a boulevardier.

>tfw almost done with school
>tfw about to go to college
>tfw forcing myself to eat less to get in shape but can't see any results
>tfw no gf
>tfw the realization has hit that I'll be alone at my prom
>>
I'd like a zombie please. I'm a bit crazy lately. Just want some space to myself, and a good drinking session. Not looking likely to happen though. Not til Tues at least
>>
just water is fine thanks, not a big drinker
i asked this girl ive known for awhile to this event, she was super excited. ive liked her for along time but we've just remained friends, pretty sure shes not interested but shes still a fun person to be around. anyway, we had lunch together the other day and she just says that she gonna go with her friend to the event, then asked if i had friends to go with. she didnt ask me to join with her friend or ask before hand or anything, just straight up said shes going with someone else (her female friend and sister). is it fine for me to be upset, angry? is that a shitty thing to do. its fucking bothering me all of a sudden.
>>
>>36118467
>TFW no beer
Just sweet tea my friends

How is everyone's evening?
>>
File: 1491162917535.jpg (51KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491162917535.jpg
51KB, 534x528px
>>36118467
I'll take a vodka shot, I feel like I need one
I'm so fucking lost right now, I feel like a fraud. I'm stuck between lives trying to discover what's right and wrong, true or false, what I want to do and what I need to do... It's better than straight pain and depression but I feel like I'm in a dream, things just seem... off.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478493939818.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478493939818.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>college semester is almost over, soon will go into trade work as an electrician, abandoning dreams for realistic goals
> TFW no GF but don't really care now
>Get pulled over for a speeding ticket for the first time because of some police bullshit

Meh
>>
>>36118467
I'll have a triple scotch on the rocks I don't really have a feel tonight barkeep *leaves a $50 tip due to this being the last Frogs 'n Feel edition*
>>
File: sad autist.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad autist.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
monster, zero ultra i don't drink the normies chemical

>maybe the normie invasion will die down after we leave

oh, what happened to the robotic minds behind those classic NEET threads, virgin eyes, and overall deep, interesting and funny posts?
>>
>>36118467
I'll take a vodka ginger ale.

I have realized that I feel sorry for myself. Not in the sense that I think I'm a victim of external forces, most of my problems are the result of my own choices, but if I were from the outside looking in, I would take pity on me. The same way you feel when you see "Sad birthday pictures" threads, that's how I feel about my life.
>>
Rum and Coke

Been working on my artistic endeavors for a while now, but hit a bit of a technical stumbling block that took it all out of me for the day. I'll get past it eventually, it's just a bit annoying. Going to have to browse through forum posts and tutorial videos again... Once this is all said and done I'm going to start a crowdfunding campaign with my art. Let people know who I am and what I do. I was going to wait to do it but money is tight right now and we need all we can get.
>>
>>36118467
>vodka with rye bread
man of culture, are you Russian or a slav?
I'll have some cognac
>>
File: IMG_7075.jpg (110KB, 750x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7075.jpg
110KB, 750x923px
>>36118467
Cold water, bartender.

>working in Box Office
>set's wound down
>mostly people coming to see Your Name or RAW (it's an indie theater)
>these two teenage girls come in to see RAW
>one of them (from a distance) looks just like pic related
>give her her ticket, tell her it's an amazing movie
>notice her low-cut shirt with some fucking spectacular cleavage (small tits, but they look great)
>continue the transaction, they smile and leave
>2 hours later
>for some reason I'm still thinking about her

She's not the first cute girl that's come up to the stand nor the first to have visible cleavage, but for some reason she sticks out in my mind.
>>
>>36118467
Straight vodka barkeep, Sobieski or Smirnoff I don't care.

Lately I've just been all over the place. Typically I just feel empty inside and feel as though I'm on constant autopilot, though for a while now I've either felt like I could make a polar bear my bitch or felt like absolute dog shit. Also been getting suicidal thoughts on and off. I've dealt with that shit for a long time now but for some reason ever since mid 2016 it's been on full force. I know it's not because of >no gf, as I came to peace with the fact that relationships are pretty much bound to die and be a waste of time (if my childhood taught me anything at least), I just don't know what's up. I'd think I'm doing well for robot standards at least, I have an HVAC job starting out at around $46,000 a year (which is more than enough for me, I prefer living in a Spartan way), have my own place and truck, and am relatively fit. My dream goal is to own land in Alaska and just live there as well, and maybe commit sudoku if it comes to that. Problem is that I still feel unfulfilled, that no matter what I do it's not good enough, that I'm not living up to my true potential. I don't want to come off as a whiny bastard but I just don't know anymore. Don't really have any friends either, pretty much what I call work buddies, but that's more or less something that I chose to do.
>>
File: 1491517085500.png (222KB, 915x694px) Image search: [Google]
1491517085500.png
222KB, 915x694px
>>36118467
Bacardi and coke

At a point in my life where have to chose wether to be a normie and have a dull boring life just like everyone else, or continue the path I've been following, A robot. both seem equally fulfilling yet in some ways i think I might be too late and cannot change. I already hate big events and parties and enjoy being on my own or spending time with few friends.
>>
>>36118467
This isn't final, right? Just fucking around?
>>
File: th062DM5HL.jpg (9KB, 300x177px) Image search: [Google]
th062DM5HL.jpg
9KB, 300x177px
>>36118467
Just some brandy on the rocks bud

She's texting some guy who doesn't know anything about her. I take her in when her breakup was it it's worst, I just do it because I don't want anyone to try to kill themselves like I did. But it's ok she's over it. I just take people in and help, but they always leave. They even have the audacity to say they don't need me anymore. Sleeping with a rifle with one bullet in it next to me tonight robots
>>
File: 1480114671504.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480114671504.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>36118467
>last thread for us /robots/
>I have so many friends and one of them pissed me off XDXDXDXD
>/robots/
>my fiancee left me so now i have to find another XDXDDXXD
>/robots/
>I spend 10 mins on this site a week I'm such a nerd XDXDXD
>/robots/
>my life is great except for this one little thing so I'm depressed just like you guys lol XDXDXDXDXDXD
>>
File: 1491694861245.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491694861245.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>stacies that post on ig "I'm so lonely".
Yet have no clue what true loneliness is like
>>
I'll take vodka and red bull.

I feel lost in this world like I have no purpose and everything is just so surreal for me now. I've started hearing this weird voice in my head, having full blown conversations with me, and I even hear it in my dreams...

The intrusive thoughts are getting even worse.

I'm scared of myself and I've tried to commit suicide multiple times.

I was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and I feel like I've just found out I've been broken my whole life.

Help me.
>>
File: coffelink.jpg (84KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
coffelink.jpg
84KB, 368x368px
Vodka neat, preferably not the supermarket shit and distilled in someones shed

>Been fucked over most relationships and fed the usual "Not you it's me"
>MFW
>Work is treating me like shit, team is amazing but senior management could be replaced with a golden retriever and morale + business decisions would improve
>Best friend has commitment issues, closest I've found to someone I like who didn't flip at my interests/habits
>Not gonna happen as she likes the clam and came out to me a week ago, she wants to vanish off to America for some reason
>Seriously considering taking job offer in Upside-down land to fade away from everything
>>
I'm drinking beer. I was supposed to finally have a date off tinder tonight. an hour before she says she can't make it and that she is only looking for friends
>>
>>36118467
Why is this the final one? Are you moving on or just leaving?
>>
>>36118686
>roasties are even invading the bar thread

Nothing is safe or sacred. Fucking holes ruin everything.
>>
Straight whiskey.

My feels is that my favourite bar is closing down. Press your F keys and down 1 last drink for the Frog n Feels gents.
>>
This can't end
no
never
please
we need a new bartender
>>
>>36118467
Get me something quick and dirty.
I'm officially the last single guy in my close group of friends.
They're great friends I can always rely on and I have hobbies and goals I'm working towards but I just can't deal with the loneliness anymore.
>>
>>36124129
Maybe their gfs can help find you one of their friends. Your friends should help out
>>
File: 1491494168316.jpg (22KB, 680x452px) Image search: [Google]
1491494168316.jpg
22KB, 680x452px
>>36124078
>>36123826
>>36123049

most have moved to 8ch
>>
File: wohood.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
wohood.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>36118467
Could you just make me a Shitty Palmer?

There's no romance-related feel as shitty as unrequited love. One of my close friends has my heart, but he's straight and I'm deep in the closet. Any day after we get shitfaced together, I spend the morning fearing that I accidentally did something too gay to/around him and forgot about it. It's been fine so far though, and hopefully it'll continue to be. As much as I like him romantically, he's a great friend and I'm not trying to ruin our relationship by coming out for no reason
>>
>>36123463
>I was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and I feel like I've just found out I've been broken my whole life.

Not the barkeep, but I've been diagnosed since before I can remember. I think being treated like I was defective fucked me up more than actually being a sperg. You'll always be rejected for the most part on one level or another for being weird, not normal, but there's two ways you grow up when that label is on you. You're a vegetable or they treat you like you're not too far off from being truly short bus. Then you grow up and when you tell someone either they don't believe you because you've learned to compensate as much as you can and don't seem retarded or they treat you like a particularly stupid six year old. Some people don't treat you different, never let those people go.
That was just a vent on my end and not helpful. To be honest, I'm kind of jealous of you. I've always wanted to know who I would be if I weren't singled out all my life for not being normal. And it sucks seeing so many people diagnosed later and to think the doctor looked at me when I was little and said without a doubt that I was busted.
You never really accept it. Sometimes any self acceptance is ripped down by the slightest thing that normally wouldn't make you blink. But you learn to cope. Sometimes bad shit that happened to you because of the disorder or how people react to it hits you and you don't feel human for a while. Sometimes, if you were very unlucky in how they taught you to be normal, you break down and cry and resent not getting to be normal. But you move on until the next time you're reminded you aren't what you should be.
>>
>>36118467
i'd have straight vodka

i'm so autistic that even if a girl would find a way to like me i would find a way to make her hate me
>>
>>36118467
Hey anons, I don't know much about alcohol

Can someone suggest me something really sweet and good, without that disgusting rubbing alcohol vodka taste? Sweet as in comfy hot chocolate sweet, not lemonade sweet
>>
Vodka and cider since 3pm

I just feel so sad, but thanks dude, hope you're okay
>>
>>36124303
so half chan is officially subcum to normalfags?
>>
>>36125237
what are you sad about? Anons are here if you need to talk
>>
>>36125268
Eh, you'll hate me, but I'm drunk enough so whatever.

I'll never be a real girl, I'll never help raise a family, and the best I can do is try and keep out of everybody's way and enjoy my life independently. Feel free to criticize.
>>
>>36125365
what's there to criticize? I think that's very genuine. Just curious as to the "real girl" part. You can always adopt or do IVF
>>
>>36125218
Hot chocolate with rum in it, job done
>>
>>36125508
Nah, I'm a tranny dude. IVF is out, and I don't think it's right for me to mess with a kid by adopting. Best just keep working my dayjob and keep out of the way.
>>
>>36125609
plenty of people that don't care about the wellbeing of the child adopt. It wouldn't really be messing with them. They just need a loving and caring parent
>>
>>36125637
I mean, I pass, but I'm a headcase right now. Thanks though, stuff to think about, I just want some kid in the world to feel better if I can.
>>
>>36125637
>>36125701
Also, how're you anon?
>>
>>36125701
And you should with that outlook. More people need it
>>
im drinking some high life

feeling like a cool as bitch
>>
Well unfortunately anon, I don't drink so I'm punishing my mouth with liquid the best I can - by drinking carbonated water. But my feels aren't too bad because hopefully, just maybe, the normies and roasties will get bored and leave soon. They usually have short attention spans so it won't be too long till they move on and find another trend.
>>
Just some whiskey please, bartender. Doesn't matter what kind.

Born a sperg, posted my fair share of venting greentexts about my shitty experiences. I'm at that place we've all been ,smoking pot in mom's basement, flashing back to every time I've been lonely, abnormal, left out, disadvantaged. Looking at my twisted timeline of a life, having existential crises and wondering if I really care anymore. You know what I mean.

I drink to my /b/rothers tonight.
>>
>>36118467
vodka please
Feeling sad but unable to physically cry
>>
>>36125913
whats wrong? I'm here to listen, m8
>>36125716
see
>>36123784
>>
>>36126042
Agh, sorry to hear.

From our interaction, you sound a good guy. I really do wish you the best.
>>
>>36125913
just a lot of shit going on at work and with the family
everyone keep tell me to stop being so hard on myself and then they place all these burdens on me, bunch of hypocrites

given up on romantic relationships because unable to trust anyone

thanks mate
>>
>>36126042
see
>>36126188

oreganofilterino
>>
>>36126188
Hope you can work through it all
>>36126177
I have a kik if you need to ever vent
>>
>>36125218
If you're trashy, 4 loko. It'll get you fucked right quick and for cheap.

If you're boojie, fine a fruit lambic. Expensive as fuck and low alcohol to the point that you probably won't even tet buzzed, but absolutely delicious. Especially when you find one with fruit bits still in it.

You could also look for a sweetened mead, but real mead might be pricey depending on where you are.
>>
File: black velvet.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black velvet.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Drinkin Vodka, possibly some beer.

Feeling good.

Bartender, May you mix me a black velvet? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic but ready for an awakening.
>>
>>36124303
Finally
Stay gone
>>
Bar music for you wonderful patrons

https://youtu.be/8Yr6RpjFfC0
>>
Damn, seems everyone's already gone. I hope you guys make it.
>>
>>36118467
Went on a date and it was the worst bitch could not stop talking about fucking randoms in tim hortons bathrooms and staring at her phone.
Canada dont suck the people in this country do.
>>
>>36118784
>Women are selfish,
>Men are whorish.
They are both at the same time get fuck niggers.
Crank is back.
>>
Hey barkeep, you doing OK?

I'm gonna be drinking a lot tonight. Here's $200 for you to not stop me and call an uber when I black out. Thanks.
>>
File: 1487992932001.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487992932001.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>36118467
Water. Just water.

I never got to experience R9K before all the shilling, and normie-ization. I've heard of such great things, and to be honest, it just gets my blood boiling. Why? Why did this place suddenly turn even worse? Why did the normies, chads, stacies, why do they come here? Out of anywhere, ANYWHERE in the internet, they just HAD TO COME HERE. Ugh. Even the one place of solace here, the imouto threads are filled with normies, roasties, and tripfags. Not even that refuge of innocence is spared.

Why won't it stop? Why?
>>
File: 1489559302172.jpg (82KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489559302172.jpg
82KB, 900x900px
I'll take absinthe with an orange peel.

Had to finally move out on my own a few months ago. Parents moved far away while I was at school. Things are going alright I guess, didn't think I could do it but here I am. I've got normie job at a cafe and I'm trying to find something to do with my degree but there's that part of me that wants to stagnate and just play vidya on my shitty income forever.

People keep implying that I should want to "progress" with my life but I just have no drive, like I'm just ok with what I have in this shitty one-room apartment.

I hear all these douchey normies outside, screaming and drinking (I live above a pizza place where all the college students go when they're done getting shitfaced at the bar) I can hear the rest of the world outside my window and it just makes me want to go home again. My real home. The one I grew up in. Its not my home anymore, we sold it. I know its fucking stupid to be upset about but I just miss being a kid again. I just want to play games in my friends basement again, not go to work with all these normie girls who treat me like I'm speaking another language every time I open my mouth.

I hate being a cyborg because even when I meet other people with similar interests they irritate the shit out of me and I just want to go back to playing games and watching stuff by myself in my sweaty little room. It also doesn't help that everytime my parents call, its like a fucking interview about whether I'm "doing something useful."

theme: https://youtu.be/3S16NbCeTz0
>>
>>36123135
Stop doing this you fucking tard?
Jesus men like you are why women are trash.
Let them fucking burn.
Sick of whore with a double digit bodycount since young.
Penis to vagina ratio is fucked up enough through the bullshit of schools.
Leave her alone and find a normal girl (whatever the fuck i dont care)
>>
>>36125787
Wrong board ya drunk.
>>
File: image.png (426KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
426KB, 1136x640px
>>36118467
Home made Moscow Mule, I'm tired guys, so tired.
>>
>>36118467

Thanks, Bartender. I didn't get the last girl I asked out as she kept on rescheduling and insisting she wanted to have the dinner, but I wasn't sure and just canceled it.

A friend of mine passed away as well. I guess I need a drink.

Johnnie Walker Blue, please, neat.
>>
>>36130981
I'm debating on whether or not to pour and down a glass of whiskey and end it tonight. Wasn't planing on it tonight, just kinda came to me.

There's a large bridge over a river not far from here....
>>
life is getting better desu oc
>>
File: glass-of-water-healthexcellence.jpg (58KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
glass-of-water-healthexcellence.jpg
58KB, 800x533px
Hey everyone, looks like the original Bartender stepped out to grab a few winks, so I'll be covering the night shift in his absence. Feel free to keep the drink orders coming, last call isn't for a while.

>>36129310

Part of any bar is that the clientele can change over time. I'm not saying it's always for the best, but sometimes things change beyond your control. Just make sure the bar you're attending is one that's your way - serving your drinks just the way you like it. If not, feel free to explore - different strokes for different folks.
>>
File: absinthe.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
absinthe.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>36129722

We're a little short on the citrus right now, but I'll hop down the next shift change and make sure there's some fresh ones for tomorrow night. Hope that's alright with you - feel free to request anything else you might like.

Sorry to hear that you're far from friends and family. But it's good that you're taking things at your own speed - Rome wasn't built in a day. If you're content with where you're going, take it slow and enjoy the roses along the way. Nothing wrong with spending a few days playing vidya if you're continuing on your degree and paying your bills.

I've always found when I've moved to a new city, to keep putting myself out there and eventually I find friends with similar interests to mine. It takes a while, but I have faith that you'll eventually find some new friends where you are. Regardless, you're always welcome here for a cold drink and some company.
>>
>>36130981
>>36131026

Sorry for the delay on this drink, friend. A friend of mine has been drinking these by the bucketful - he even bought the copper cup for home usage. I like mine with plenty of ginger - nice and warm; but still a cold refreshing drink.

I'm sorry to hear that things are tiring you out. Just know that there are people out there rooting for you, and hoping to see you succeed. Take a few minutes to yourself, have a smoke or cigarette, and step back into it. A few steps at a time will get you right where you want to be - and you'll wonder why you worried at all.
>>
File: hero_1152x585.jpg (82KB, 1152x585px) Image search: [Google]
hero_1152x585.jpg
82KB, 1152x585px
>>36131004

A JW Blue man - the finest blended scotch around. Can't say I've been around long enough to have developed a taste, but those who know say it's the best.

Sorry to hear about your latest date, but keep putting yourself out there and there'll be bites on the line.

I had a friend of mine pass away as well, from a drug overdose. To be honest, I'm not sure what to do myself - it seems just like yesterday we were laughing over lunch. I'm handling it privately, and whenever I feel down I just think how much he'd laugh at me being sad on the job. Remembering the joy and laughter, instead of the sad moments, is how he'd want to be - and for now, that's how I'll keep it.
>>
File: 1483869736610.png (38KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1483869736610.png
38KB, 632x852px
Gimme a cap and coke. double, and keep the bottle nearby

>stationed overseas
>unit sucks fucking cock
>been talking to a girl for 2 years
>we started dating shortly after boot camp
>couldn't always talk, got sent to Japan, been here way too long
>she breaks up with me on christmas day. tears in her eyes, it's not you it's me bullshit
>says she found someone closer to her that can be there physically
>meanwhile I'm stuck all the way around the world and getting fucked with
>meanwhile some normie dickface is probably balls deep in her

Anybody else want this WW3 thing to happen? I want to die so badly but I don't want to do it sitting in the rear.
>>
>>36131834
Kek
You're fighting with Japs while he's balls deep in her ass

I just started dating a girl who moved two hours away, been wondering whether it will work out. She's pretty outgoing with people, has a lot of guy friends and apparently has a high sex drive. Theres also a bunch of her high school friends and shit there. Idk, I could be in for a rough ride here
>>
File: 1490834023065.jpg (269KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490834023065.jpg
269KB, 922x691px
>>36123415
I feel this too fucking well. Fuck the suicide/depression memes. I'm not often "triggered" by things, but holy hell.
Normies can fuck off with their "depression," their "loneliness," their suicidal BS.
It's just a joke to them. Even the ones that think they understand don't.
>>
>>36129310
Chads and Stacies come here because cI'm pared to us, they feel like royalty. Humans all want to be better than other humans in whatever ways possible
>>
File: rum-lead.gif (736KB, 1540x950px) Image search: [Google]
rum-lead.gif
736KB, 1540x950px
>>36131834

Coming right up. Sorry to hear things aren't working out, anon. But sometimes life happens - you have a world of opportunity and respect ahead of you coming out of the military. Keep your head up, and I'm sure the right girl will come along. Maybe a japanese qt, who knows.
>>
File: Rusty-Nail4.jpg (14KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rusty-Nail4.jpg
14KB, 374x250px
Last call, folks. I'm heading in, but maybe another Bartender will take up the shift. Just have to wait along and see.

Hope you're having a lovely night out there, and please stop by for a drink next time. It's rare we get to drink and celebrate with friends nowadays, so let's treasure what we have.
>>
>>36132106
Where ya from barkeep? It's almost morning where I'm at. The birds just started chirping
>>
File: transcending wojak.png (496KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
transcending wojak.png
496KB, 633x758px
One green tea, please.

I have quit my job, signed off my apartment and broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years. The 1st of June, I will travel to Mont Ral in Spain and study meditation as taught by the Ishaya monks. I have saved up enough money for 6 months, after which they will allow me to join their order. I will then return to society to live life while passing on their teachings.
>>
>>36132439
So you're becoming a cult member lmfao kys
>>
>>36123664
If it's anywhere near the east coast, you've got a friend when you get here if you need.
>>
>>36132915
What's with the hostility, anon?
>>
File: peZwq2O.png (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
peZwq2O.png
198KB, 1920x1080px
>What're you drinkin'?

Water

What're you feelin'?

I feel empty. I'm going to the psychiastry for the 4th time tomorrow, and I think I already know what I have. I want to die but I don't want to kill myself
>>
File: 1488316665576.jpg (69KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1488316665576.jpg
69KB, 500x636px
A grasshopper, please.
Uni, work and genetics are alright, but lately I can't shake a subtle feeling of pain and fear of the future.
I can't understand how to start unfucking my country and Europe: the fact that or lives are mostly in the hands of greedy and corrupt pieces of shit ready to trump others and lie just for money. And if that is not enough I'm genuinely clueless what should I devote my life to or there is any point in it: pulling drowning people out of the water and doing BLS is nice, but not fulfilling.
Meme degree (history), but still feel is what I want to do.
>>
I'm drinking a white russian.

I am also kinda late to this thread but I am drunk and lonely.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.