[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend ballbusting thread sponsored by a normie ballbusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

Weekend ballbusting thread sponsored by a normie ballbusting couple.

We got our data back addition 10 gigs for the month (woo-hoo)
>>
>>36118372
I wanna see if I masturbate to this thread will I start becoming interested in ballbusting
>>
>>36118595
It might be ruined when you get the courage to have a girl kick you in the balls and all that work of masturbating to get this fetish will be ruined in one swift kick to the baby factory
>>
File: 1480883567362.webm (1MB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1480883567362.webm
1MB, 640x426px
>>36118893
>all that work of masturbating to get this fetish will be ruined
Which is why I have held my balls and punched them, squeezed them till I felt longlasting pain in stomach and in them both. I still craved a girls kicks but what I'd like more than anything is to just sit on the side of a bed while she sits with me holding my balls in her palm.
As we talk she'll laugh and squeeze them hard at random, flicking them, smacking them would be really comfy I'll probably never be able to experience this certainly not as a teenager with another bored teenage girl
>>
>>36119147
I wouldnt count yourself short, i was crippled by my anxiety of telling a girl my fetish, once you find a woman you really think you can trust try easing her into it or planting the idea into her mind, i got my wife into it at the age of 13 but i took it really really slow.

also on a side note, some of my guy friends want to go to the folsom event, im considering putting "$1 kicks to the balls" on my wifes shirt and see if we can get any monies
>>
of course you all know im going to save this one from the graveyard
>>
>>36119343
Original Low tier
>>
File: tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif (440KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4nprcWlsW1t0pq30o1_400.gif
440KB, 400x225px
>>36120537
I feel obligated to give everyone a (you) even if i have nothing to say in response. so here you go stranger
>>
File: small_4953-balls-boxing.gif (547KB, 210x174px) Image search: [Google]
small_4953-balls-boxing.gif
547KB, 210x174px
>>36120537
Also this sort of reminds me of DBZ for some reason, the lower tier being like low class etc...just food for though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.