[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

File: thisisafemanon.png (2MB, 912x907px) Image search: [Google]
thisisafemanon.png
2MB, 912x907px
Fembots, are you seeing anyone about your depression/issues?

I hope you are. You need to get your issues off your chest with someone, even if it's a therapist.
>>
>>36117030
why don't you take these shitty threads and fuck off
>>
No but I made a friend. That helps a lot. I also just got fired and that was pretty much all I had going for me in life. I'm not sure what I'd have done without him
>>
>>36117074
What job did you get fired from and what's the new friend like?
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>36117030
This is what 'they' look like, actually

No need to thank me for clearing the matter up for you, dude
>>
No, I don't have any issues. I just want to destroy all life.
>>
oh look another 300 and so replies thread
fembots are a fucking meme, every issue you've ever had is not real and is made just to get attention.
Go and die, scum
>>
>>36117196
>I just want to destroy all life.
That makes sense. Can you start with mine?
>>
File: 1488530237245.jpg (35KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488530237245.jpg
35KB, 960x634px
>tfw no qt to cuddle with
>"oh anon...i am so comfortable with you. thanks for letting me spend the night"

why even live?
>>
Any other fembots who have struggled with drug use ITT?
>>
>>36117159
Shit tier kfc. Got fired for not being good enough apparently. I take that as my social awkwardness and not fitting in at all.
Friend is kind. I'm not used to being treated this well by people around me. It's rather disarming. Like I don't deserve him
>>
>>36117485
>Like I don't deserve him

Sad how many women say this about any man who treats them half well.
>>
>>36117540
i have autism please elaborate.
>>
>>36117540
No but it's exceptionally well. I've not really had anything to do with asshole guys. I just don't know how to give back. Like I'm a massive hindrance. I'm just useless at daily life I think he just enjoys helping me.. but I don't understand
>>
>>36117368
Most effective escapist resource imo.
>>
File: IMG_5108.jpg (1MB, 2424x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5108.jpg
1MB, 2424x3264px
>That was some night, huh femanon?
>>
>>36117368
I don't struggle. I embrace controlled occasional use. Glad I don't get addicted to shit
>>
>>36117785
>>36117696
Enjoy trading tricks for drugs later down the line whores.
>>
>>36117800
Why would I. I can easily afford the odd bit of mdma from my friend. I've been doing this year's so I don't think anything about to change.
Also virgin
>>
No, that shit's for fags.
Therapists are just a bunch of kikes, the pills they give out don't cure depression- they pacify resistant thought.
We should be depressed, if you aren't upset or disheartened by the world as it is you're being a fucking moron.
>>
>>36117030
im doing ok! meditating has helped a lot, it sounds like some pretentious normie shit but it's what i needed. i love positive ops like this
>>
>>36117749
I don't think anyone could say "That was some night, huh femanon?" In that position with that face.
They'd say " thassuuum nigh- uh femnaw?"
>>
File: 1487091338059.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487091338059.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>36117632
I dont understand what a nice cool guys means when he treats me psecial, loving, is always there for me and makes me want to live. WOE IS ME WHAT DOES HE EVER WANT!

Chad says hey bitch!
OMG chad wants my pussy I better give it to him in hopes he might pick me as one of the 10 girls he is fucking and say im his g/f.
>>
>>36117913
Except I've never had anything to so with other guys and ive been picked on by so called Chad's all my life. I think I like this guy but would I want to drag him down? Not really and lol.. not like he wants to date.
Stop reading what you want to from things
>>
File: IMG_5049.jpg (263KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5049.jpg
263KB, 1280x960px
>>36117903
Smarmy bitches don't get to touch my cyst.
>>
>>36117970
you should go for it, it'll be worth it anon
>>
File: 1489815244516.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489815244516.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
>>36117970
Yeah not like he wants to date, I would only dragem down. If he was chad youd drag down his pants and blowem till his dick was erased.
>>
>>36118054
He doesn't want to date. I'm really not his type. Not everyone does nice things because of a sexual motive
>>
>>36118054
Also to be totally honest how do we define Chad. I know he's fucked loads of people. Male, female, transport, But he's also a 4/10 at best. And kinda fat
>>
>>36118154
Ha transport.. quite possibly. He likes cars (normies) but I meant transgender
>>
File: C4-jcuqVYAAa15G.jpg (57KB, 750x665px) Image search: [Google]
C4-jcuqVYAAa15G.jpg
57KB, 750x665px
>>36118097
He doesnt want to date I told you thats why he has only mentioned it 5 times, this week..end! Gawd!

CHad walks past winks! Omg chad totally like pracitically proposed to me! better givem all my holes and let him post them online while I just tilt my head and go "chaddddddd" lol teehee!
>>
File: 1486872045063.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1486872045063.png
464KB, 515x525px
>FEMBOTS
THERE'S

NOOOO

SUUUUCHH

THHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>36118189
Sure. I think I recognise your posting style
>>
>tfw no mentally ill fembot fucktoy with daddy issues
>>
>>36117368
Male or female, drugs are for normalfags.
>>
Oh nigger please, nigger please! Most fembots have probably the same "issues" like this cunt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhEATqXnXCI

Everything's in their retarded imagination, overdramatizing beyond measure.

She's the third shy grill I know who has this nutjob issues.
>>
>>36117030
>tfw no qt depresses fembot to emotionally abuse
Why even live brehs
>>
>>36117030
Nah, faggot.

I'm tired of dumb whiny little bitches thinking texting or talking actually solves problems. No.
>>
Not a girl. But I'm not friends anymore with a girl I really used to like. We hung out everyday and she would let me spend the night at her house a lot. I was drunk one night and she came over to check on me, we ended up making out a lot. She claimed even though it felt good that it wasn't right, because she was with her current boyfriend. So since last November I haven't hung out with her, have had a few five minute phone conversations and Facebook messages. I can't get her out of my head and it's killing me on the inside. She wasn't just some girl I always wanted to fuck, she was someone who understood who I was and always wanted to be around me. Now I have no one like that.
>>
>>36117485
>Friend is kind. I'm not used to being treated this well by people around me. It's rather disarming. Like I don't deserve him

Don't you think, for the sake of you both, you should have sex with him???
>>
>>36117632
>I just don't know how to give back. Like I'm a massive hindrance.

Ok i hadn't read this reply when i wrote >>36119395

Don't you think he would like that???
>>
>>36117970
>ive been picked on by so called Chad's all my life.

>>36118097
>He doesn't want to date. I'm really not his type.

You are just telling yourself that because you don't find him good enough
People like you disgust me. Stop lying to yourself.
You just don't like to think you are a shallow person, so you make all kinds of rationalizations to keep using this guy as an emotional tampon and not feeling bad about it.
>>
No. Therapists made it worse. I just go for meds now, I refuse to speak of anything more than things I'd share with close acquaintances.
I deal with things on my own as long as I have medication as a crutch. I don't like bothering people with this stuff. A burden shared is a burden halved, but it's still a burden in the end. None of it is a concern.
>>
>>36119600
Of course I find him good enough in that he's nice. He's a total manslut. I know he's not interested. I've even said I almost have a crush on him myself. Like, fuck off. Reading what your bitter female hating mind wants to from a situation you know little about
>>
>>36119888
>I've even said I almost have a crush on him myself.

REEEEALLY??, how did it go down??
Did you stop mid-sentence??
Or did you only think about saying it (to pretend to yourself you would actually give this guy a chance) but realized that he would actually take you up on that and decided not to??

>Of course I find him good enough in that he's nice.

But you don't find him attractive do you???

>I know he's not interested.

You are really commited to that aren't you??

You fuck off. You know this guy likes you but it's not reciproated. You feel bad for not reciprocating but dont wanna give up the good feels he gives you.
You are just a cunt using this guy but don't even have the backbone to admit it to yourself.
>>
File: me smart.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
me smart.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>36119888
Nobody got anything on ya with those trips.

Anyways, cunty and pathetic fucks such as him are, unfortunately, the norm.

When I'm already at it: Can you elaborate on why you feel worthless of receiving help? I've got to know a couple of gals who feel like they do not deserve anything good and it caught my curiosity since I've seen such abysmal self-esteem issues only from women. Is this some sort of PTSD? Did something manifest as trauma when you were a child?
>>
>>36117030
I have a therapist. My depression isn't as bad as it used to be anymore, but I don't think it was the therapy that did it. Though it really is good to have someone I can talk to about it, I don't trust anyone else.
>>
>>36120039
I said it here not to him, you seem to be missing every point I make about this I'm not letting feelings happen partly because I don't want a boyfriend anyway.. But mostly because he doesn't want to date me? What's wrong with you though. Why's it so hard to believe a guy isn't interested in someone. I happen to know who he's actually into. We are friends.
>>
>>36120039
And yes I think he's adorable. Realistically he's not very attractive but the longer I've known him. I notice things I like. That's what happens in normal relationships. It's how ugly people get hot partners and you all wonder why.
>>
>>36120064
I just feel like I need to help myself. Some guy sent going to magically save me and solve all my issues. I feel bad he does so much even if I know it's because he's genuinely kind. Also I'm a miserable irritable fuck so often
>>
fembot threads are the cancer of r9k
hide at all costs
saged
>>
>>36117030
women can't be robots if you want to be a roastie's emotional tampon go to tumblr
>>
>>36120121
>I said it here not to him,
Wow thats even worse. You are so pathetic that you need to get outside validation for your bullshit internal rationalizations.

>I'm not letting feelings happen partly because I don't want a boyfriend anyway.
For fuck sake, stop lying to yourself. You just don't a bf that you don't find attractive. There is no problem in thinking like that. Just don't pretend it's some deeper resolve. Can you tell me honestly that you would turn down a guy with the qualities you find attactive?

>But mostly because he doesn't want to date me?
He finds you attractive but don't think he has a shot with you.
>I happen to know who he's actually into.
Is she hotter than you??
If not then he is into you.
Not saying that he just cares about looks, but if he goes out of his way to please you and you are more attractive than this girl, he definitelly likes you.
>>
>>36120170
>Realistically he's not very attractive but the longer I've known him
There you go, thats the reason for all the bullshit excuses you posted so far.
Jesus, you have to really dig it in to get the slightest sip of truth out of a girl.

>I notice things I like. That's what happens in normal relationships. It's how ugly people get hot partners and you all wonder why.

You would string this guy along for ages for something that a guy you find attractive would get in a matter of hours.
>>
>>36120405
>in a matter of hours.
Oh, and i should add, with little effort
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I love and care about you all.

I hope everything turns out okay for you.
>>
>>36120317
He doesn't find me attractive? I'm not attractive. I'm on this board. And I'm not making this any more complicated than he likes someone else. A guy as it happens. That is literally all there is to it. Your autism is blinding you
>>
tfw no qt to cuddle and take frequent naps with.
NO I AM NOT GAY I DO NOT WANT A BF REE
>>
>>36120561
>2 ugly people rejecting each other
Sad. You uggos should just embrace and be happy in each other's mediocrity.
>>
>>36120220
Have you ever thought why that is the case? Just looking at your exchange with misogynistic anon shows that you're very receptive to negativity and prone to justify yourself more than it should be necessary.
>>
>tfw no gf who spends most of the day sleeping
>>
>>36120561
>A guy as it happens.
Oh then disregard all i said.
You forgot to lay out a very crucial peace of information. Gay people tend to be more empathetic, now it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>36120658
He has no trouble finding partners. He's not ugly enough for it to really be a deterrent. He just doesn't possess a bitter self entitled virgin robot attitude over things
>>
>>36120687
He's not gay. He likes fucking everyone. I actually said this too, I'm not getting special treatment compared to anyone else either
>>
>>36120725
I'm no longer interested in this discussion.
But with regards to your issues. i think you should find a good men and dedicate your life to him, have his children and let him take care of you. It's gonna be very fulfilling, and you will no longer feel the way you do.
>>
Hello fembots, if you are out there please heed my call. I am a 22 year old KHHV aryan male living in Florida. I am very wealthy and have a BMW convertible, but females have never seen anything in me, i have been rejected 3 times. Over the years I have grown to hate the female sex. I even tried online dating but the roasties there saw nothing in me. What is wrong with them? I am not even a manlet, I'm 6'1". I would like to ask you fembots why? Why is your gender so cruel to me? Why do they hate me so? I believe that you fembots are no better than the roastie sluts I see walking around. You would look down on me, even though I'm a greater being than you. Curse the female sex. They will get what they deserve some day.
>>
How come the faggots that post their pictures complaining about no girls never hit up these threads?
>>
File: egg-and-sperm1.jpg (23KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
egg-and-sperm1.jpg
23KB, 300x258px
Fembot, I want to impregnate you.
>>
>>36121152
>file name
> egg-and-sperm1.jpg
>1
Do you have more than 1??? Why??
>>
>>36117030
No I am not seeing anyone but I probably should be. Found out a few days ago my dad is going to die in a matter of months because of cancer.
>>
>>36117368
I smoke weed by myself a lot.
>>
>>36117030
I'm a man but I used to smoke weed 1-3 times a day to forget about tfw no gf.

I recently got 2gs of coke and thats helping too but I feel I'm becoming addicted halfway through the bag.
>>
> scumbag pretending that "fembots" are a thing that exists
> has nothing else of substance to his thread besides that fantasy
> people actually fucking reply to it

this board is dead
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.