[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else subscribed to this man? What exactly is his deal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Is anyone else subscribed to this man? What exactly is his deal?
>>
>>36116963
this guy is amazing. i love when he flirts with other girls right in front of his gf and she just puts up with it

this guy is the ultimate autist, very entertaining. he has balls though. whats his channel again

best cringe
>>
He's legitimately autistic, that's what.
>>
>>36117115
is this that starbucks fucker?
>>
link channell??????????
>>
>>36117255
>>36117115

his channel is "surveillance camera artist."

>>36116963
his deal is that he is a cringelord. he uses his powers of cringe for youtube views.

>>36117195
yes.
>>
>>36117115
>i love when he flirts with other girls right in front of his gf and she just puts up with it
She won't be doing that for long. It'd be curious to see where his balls go then. Haven't seen this idiot's channel and do not care to see it either. Internet is full of useless d*cks boasting about their no-life. Watch some tv instead.

I only watch Layko as he gives me some laughs. And yeah, Elliot too but he is dead.

https://youtu.be/lYsC2GKpRZc
>>
>>36117464
His GF seems a bit retarded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUREwxuxtB4
>>
>>36117464
i dunno man. there is a vid where he proposes to her and she says yes
>>
>>36117255
>??????????

Kill yourself you annoying piece of shit
>>
>>36117706
She seems autistic as well, so she probably does not even notice when her boyfriend is flirting with someone else.
>>
File: Virginia.png (129KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia.png
129KB, 640x350px
This guy is GOAT. I cannot think what's his premise though. He likes to push boundaries and show how stupid the people around him can be occassionaly.

It's hard to tell if he's an idealist through and through.

>>36118419
She does and it disturbs and disgusts her: https://youtu.be/tQ6SNWvmGn4?t=3m35s
>>
>>36116963

Thanks for reminding me this cancer exists.
>>
>>36116963
/r9k/core when /r9k/core was good
BRING SCM BACK TO LIFE, however
>>
>>36118600
>She does and it disturbs and disgusts her
Where did it disgust and disturb her? I didn't see. It's possible they just agreed he is going to do that to gain more views. Anyway, why is this nobody so popular? What's the point of watching his videos? It's peculiar how these days you do not have to do literally anything to get popular and earn some money. It's full of nothing.
>>
>>36119320
>Where did it disgust and disturb her?
Are you braindead?
>>
>>36119320
Not sure if it was that video or another one but she leaves him for a couple of weeks because he did that. She ended up leaving him in the middle of the concert, and he had to find a way to get home
>>
>>36116963
This is what the r9k ENTJ looks like
>>
>>36118061
what I find really annoying is the newfag /pol/ shit where they write """"""""""""""""""""" or ((((((((((())))))))))
>>
>>36119407
No, you moron, I just don't see any expression of disgust on her face. Unless it's in the second half of that shitty video I did not bother to watch in its entirety.

>>36119500
Okay. Thanks for informing. So she already left him once for doing it, flirting with other women, so their relationhip probably won't last long. Not that I care.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.